I need some games to play on the plane on my shitty laptop. What games have you played while flying before?

I need some games to play on the plane on my shitty laptop. What games have you played while flying before?

Attached: 0nranz0eux721.jpg (3024x4032, 722K)

Super Crate Box.
The Incredible Machine 3.0.
Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!

get oblivion and some mods for it

How the fuck did you manage to get on Yea Forums?
Most airlines block this fucking place

FTL
Darkest Dungeon

Risk of Rain 2 is piss easy to run and it's only like two gigs

idk why but when you're on a plane with headphones in KOTOR 1 and 2 are max comfy

this!
Also, who the fuck pays for airline internet?!

Spent an entire 8 hour redeye flight playing Vice City once

Sounds super comfy

Heroes of Might and Magic 3 with all addons and Horn of the Abyss

I once played super smash bros melee with some random dudes on an airplane. Pack your controller, you never know when you'll need it.

>it's only like two gigs
We're talking about airline internet, id be surprised if he gets more than 200kb/s

I play D2 single player on planes.
Hardcore mode, with /players8

I like to see how far I can get during the flight.
I also usually have something like Perfect Drop Mod so I can use all the runewords and it's actually possible to get good gear single player.

Attached: Diablo_II_-_Lord_of_Destruction_Coverart.png (220x260, 127K)

I'm flying out tomorrow, asking in advance

I'm hoping he has the forethought to not ask us about games to download while he's on the plane

Undertale
other indie games

Where ya headed?
Also try FFIX, depending on how long the flight is you could be already done with the first disc of the game and still have enough to go through disc two

>tfw always have to bring head phones and a game console or at least watch shit on my phone for every single flight
>I have to do this because if I don't the old boomer next to me will annoy me for 5 hours straight because boomers lack the intelligence to pack a fucking tablet or book for a flight that long

If you fly often, consider bringing a switch with you. Every time I go home and then come back to Japan I always spend most of my flight (10+ hours) with my Switch.
Last time I think I completed Octopath Traveler, it was really comfy.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Undertale, FTL, Binding of Isaac

any snes game

Hotline Miami

Just fucking download Pokemon Crystal Clear and have fun playing open world crystal