My teacher, did I ever tell you about my uncle, Volkhard von Arundel? When I was 9...

My teacher, did I ever tell you about my uncle, Volkhard von Arundel? When I was 9, he led an insurrection against my dead father, the Emperor, kidnapped me to live with him in Faerghus, and taught me all about how the Church of Seiros has driven this land to hell with their manipulation. Also, it turns out he wasn't my uncle at all, but the leader of Those Who Slither in the Dark, the group that killed your father, and only pretended to be him after murdering him at some point! Is it not unbelievable? We're still cooperating with him by the way, but fear not my teacher, we'll make sure to deal with him after slaughtering the foul dragon that sits on a throne of lies and genocide, which he told me about obviously truthfully.
The Crests are to blame.

Attached: 1563942677939.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yasakaryo/status/1161560494978654208
fireemblem.nintendo.com/three-houses/downloadable-content/
strawpoll.me/18509600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What kind of sound did Eddy make when her cherry got popped?

Goofiest dodge pose ever.

Attached: ECXSnopXUAEFj4k.jpg (2936x3000, 518K)

Blah, blah, blah, pick a side.

>too ashamed to marry you or have your kids cause you're a commoner
>immediately marries ferdinand and becomes his breeding slut
lmao

Attached: Ferdinand_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 822K)

Excited squeal with a small amount of pain in it

>not Claude's backflipping off a wyvern to shoot a bow upside down before landing on it again

I just finished my fourth run, the church route, and god damn Edelgard's route really is by far the fucking worst. Jesus christ.

The chapter where you dealt with TWSITD in the Church route was kind of funny with how anticlimatic it was. Apparently how they're dealt with in the BL route is even better because you supposedly just accidentally kill them all there.

You accidentally kill the organization off when you murder Thales in his Arundel disguise. So no dubstep city raid, unfortunately.

My teacher is so awkard translationm even just readinf it i had to try act like its not there and think of sensei

Attached: 1542910366628.jpg (1024x869, 160K)

you guys sure do like pushing this fantasy

>rhea dindu nothing!
go to bed catherine

Attached: 1565653277059.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

it's in the fucking game you fucking retard look at the endings dumb ass

They were so deep in Faerghus naturally getting rid of its corrupton actually kills all of them.
It was hilarious.

Shut up Edelgard

Nobody is going to argue because Edelfags are predictable like my inevitable suicide.

But was he a good friend?

>I-IT WASN'T REALLY RHEA

Attached: 1565636481790.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Despite making 13% of the population, TWSITD are responsible for 90% of the kidnappings, child experiments and deaths across Fodlan

>Edelchan's route has Rhea do shit she never does in any of the other 3 routes
>Edelchan still does all the horrible shit that led to the half of the game and everything OP said in EVERY route
Bad writing!

>Edelgard just has all the wrong morals and ideals even if her intention are "good"
>Dimitri snaps and turns in to an omega tryhard edgelord
>Lady Rhea is just the classic case of crazy manipulative religion

Why is Claude literally the only one with good ideals?

Edelgard is literally jew hitler support jews

>Lady Rhea is just the classic case of crazy manipulative religion
But she gives EVERYTHING over to you on 3 routes user. Even her pussy.

Like the worst thing with Claude is that he plays dirty and uses underhanded methods to achieve his goals, but that's not even that bad. The worst thing he does is give niggas food poisoning and that's about it. He's also the only one who cares about starting relationships with other countries while Dimitri and Edelgard only care about Fodlan.

I think it's implied she dies in GD so I assume it's the same in BL

Attached: 1564866693248.jpg (1329x661, 149K)

In Cath's ending (If you don't pair her with anybody) she goes with Rhea to protect her and that's it, Rhea is probably hibernating like Flayn did when she got injured

Hot.

Cool moonrunes

Attached: 1534643235236.jpg (581x443, 58K)

yes my fuhrer

>Byleth x Edelgard
>S0 and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a\ngodlike being. S0 was wounded and lost\nthe power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not,\nas EK00heEL00sheEM00 and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting\npeace, the two fought against those who slither in the\ndark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and\nfall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming\nthe antiquated class system. They achieved much in their\ntime together, and it is said that they were sometimes\nspotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world\nthey had created. How they spent those precious\nmoments, none but the two of them will ever know.

what's that? no marriage? no kids?

>Edelgard x Ferdinand
>As the Adrestian emperor, Edelgard appointed Ferdinand\nas her prime minister, and the two devoted themselves to\nruling Fódlan. Their sharply contrasting views made for\nfrequent and lively debate, but with each enhancing the\nperspective of the other, Fódlan was better for it. As they\nworked tirelessly to create a better future, they were soon\nbound together by marriage as well. Their children,\nborn to those who had torn down the old social hierarchy,\nwere encouraged to choose their own paths.

hahahaha

Attached: Chadinand.jpg (928x522, 132K)

>Do Edelgard route first because she's the main girl and in visual novels the main girl is always the route you should do first
>turns out that this is clearly the route you should be doing last, the route where you're hanging out with the main villain and learning about their struggles
>too late to turn back now
FUCK YOU MIYAMOTO

She doesn't die if you S rank her.

Claude's route I would say is the definitive hero route.

Cuckrager, the JP text mentions them going on honeymoon. I know you're obsessed, but run on back to the FFXIV threads where you belong.

Attached: cxg8p64j0m731.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Attached: 1564776444034.png (433x554, 420K)

>their struggles
Yes starting a war with the biggest army and tech from the fucking ancient people with nukes is struggling.

What happened to her birth mother after Duscar Tradegy?

>your obsession
>posts this in every fucking FE thread

Attached: 5c9.jpg (852x856, 134K)

ahem
FUCK THE CHURCH, FUCK RHEA AND MOST OF ALL, FUCK YOU.
that'll be all.

>muh JP text
this ain't japan you cuck apologist

I should've done him first, then. Too late. Guess I'll end on Claude.

you know what I mean.

BE is the correct route to start in
-The shortest
-The one that makes less sense
-Everything you learn is bullshit that contradicts the other 3 routes
-We wuz nazijews

Ah yes, the English localization, which gave us the wonderful support between Saizo and Belka in Fates that consisted only of "..."

Yeah I'd say the Golden Deer route is the only route that actually solves all the problems. Every other route only solves bits and pieces of stuff but doesn't solve everything 100%.

what you gonna do play in jap lmao

I mean clearly Japan doesn't share the same obsession with being cucked that you do.

retard

My question is, why even get with Edelgard? Just fuck literally anybody else. Stop being mad lol.

Edelgard a shitty womanlet.

Post better girls like Marianne.

Attached: IMG_20190817_213130.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

>Japan
>No obsession with being cucked
user I

take your meds user

Attached: 1566182592887.png (635x636, 601K)

Ok

Attached: 72911259_p0.jpg (1500x1802, 320K)

Tell me more about the TRAGEDY IN DUSCUR

d I a l a t e

Dilate

Attached: 15662814163023.png (445x554, 426K)

ezpz

Attached: Manuela_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 996K)

haha, what if edelgard was not completely autistic and decided to live on peacefully content and not try to take over all of fodlan to fuel or retard ego so that everyone would continue being alive and not cause you to indirectly massacre all of your students
hahaha

keep eating shithouses shitty fanfic faggot :^)

Attached: 1565426491083.jpg (1090x607, 110K)

But the crests!

Attached: 1565638656898.png (442x629, 230K)

how can you sleep at night when there is mole people mindraping you

>It's excellent
>I think it's fine and great
>It's more eloquent and implied
Disgusting

>raping
Edelgard consents

>1 minute into the school
>HEY KID WANNA FUCK, SWING BY MY OFFICE

>Lock the door.

Dunno I think Edelgard should be most worried about that since the Empire is run by them.

real waifu material lmao fuck shamir and fuck manuela fucking cuckshit lysithea and flayn are the only waifus

Definitive play order is BL > Church > Edelgard > GD

I never understood posts like these. Like a long series of text showing that the translation is wrong, but then at the end they go, "but yeah it's a good translation personally I think it's fine"

Is there some kind of secret localization mafia that goes around forums threatening people who undermine their shitty translations?

So many unanswered questions still in the game like where did her mother go, which of the people were killed and replaced and who are actually agents.

Attached: 1563290708429.png (2000x2048, 3.41M)

I'll take your word for it.

She isn't a lesbian
Or straight
She is a monster a BISEXUAL

Attached: 1565889214594.jpg (850x737, 120K)

REACH FOR MY HAND
I'LL SOAR AWAY
INTO THE DAWN OHHH I WISH I COULD STAY

Attached: 1551596145558.jpg (128x204, 13K)

user, why would I want to start with this instead of ending with this? You're hurting your argument.

>doubleposting with your phone

Attached: 1546509878623.jpg (400x800, 246K)

Because other routes have better girls.

Attached: 1545118735707.jpg (1014x883, 738K)

Nope.

Attached: 1565223927001.png (512x512, 203K)

This is why

Attached: she like it.jpg (850x922, 145K)

Are there any choices ingame that can actually cause double negative affection like that?

Attached: 1557936774181.jpg (1200x981, 217K)

no, everyone loves god, cope atheists

Bottom choice, easy.

twitter.com/yasakaryo/status/1161560494978654208

Attached: 1546767799411.gif (600x376, 124K)

Yes. Lolibabba HATES it when you flirt/fuck Rhea.

Why can't Edelfags understand that the reason she's hated so much is that if she had gone all in as a villain who's fully willing to sacrifice her own morality and using any ends to achieve a goal she finds worthy (Freeing all of man from the thumb of the church) then she would have been respected, but instead we get some wishy-washy bitch who has no actual structure to her plan or ideology and is more concerned about spouting moral platitudes that make her look correct than being able to discern if what she's doing is really is correct

Attached: 1566220891302.png (720x686, 434K)

Protective mommy, or just jealousy?

>image
keked

why are the hottest girls so boring in this game?

Attached: 1540708706703.jpg (714x1207, 72K)

Dunno but it was the only negative shit I got in my playthroughs.

Lysithea is best girl.
Rhea did nothing wrong.

Because that is the way it is
IRL
But like how would YOU ever know that

Attached: 3e1da727dffa006d347b033e448dd937216e1e1b_hq.gif (640x357, 2.01M)

>play edel route
>"look at her monstrous form, isn't that proof enough of her wickedness? we can't let those monsters control us from beneath the shadows!"
Uh, no? Flayn is a dragon too and she's the nicest girl in the monastery.

Attached: dragons bad.png (720x686, 529K)

So why are Indech and Macuil antagonistic towards Byleth even when they can sense their mom's power inside them?

But neither of those 2 saints were present in the game

Indech is a pretty chill guy

>he doesn't know

Do Seteth and Flayn's A Support, then do the paralogues for Wind Caller and The Immovable

By your powers combined!

Attached: PicsArt_08-20-03.37.08.png (2107x3095, 3.75M)

If Rhea can turn into a dragon, why can't Seteth and Flayn?

Does Lunatic make the game different enough to be worth replaying some routes again?

It's not out yet user.

Wait until October and ask again.

>the 10 show up to fight with nemesis
>the saint weapons are very obviously not made of dragon bone
>hurrr why do the saints not like the descendants of the 10?

>Look how nice she is, she only kills people who disobey her and question her fake religion, she only goes completely mental when you make her upset!
Slave mentality.

Attached: 1566198769697.png (1024x576, 899K)

I feel like if she had gone crest hulk earlier to SAVE lives that would have made her a little more sympathetic. Maybe to stop a dubstep ICBM.
>October
REALLY? FUCK.

Attached: 1565995165831.gif (452x444, 751K)

i really liked the game! wonder when the neutral route will be released...
>New story content, with additional playable characters, locations and more, plus a free update, will be released by April 30, 2020.
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!!

fireemblem.nintendo.com/three-houses/downloadable-content/

Attached: c65.png (780x780, 254K)

The first free update is listed for December 31 along with DLC Wave 3, and is, I suppose, the one with Lunatic mode.

i like edelgard

wrong

The Golden Deer are growing on me.

Attached: IMG_20190815_165858.png (900x506, 274K)

you are not me, i like edelgard

>she kills people who try to kill her
oh noooooo

Copy-pasting from other thread

I think she's a conflicted character, but overall I quite like her.
Firstly, she has had a traumatic upbringing with being experimented upon and having her siblings die. She also has a reduced lifespan ie a literal mid-life crisis, so it is somewhat understandable she would need to take drastic action to achieve her goals. She does overstep quite a few lines, but this puts it into context.

Secondly, she only becomes irredeemably and irrationally evil without the voluntary support of her sensei and classmates. She says herself that if it weren't for the professor joining her, she would probably gone cold-hearted, showing that she couldn't stand against the world alone. I find this an endearing aspect of her. She also really seems to care for her comrades in her supports anyways, so it shows she's more reliant on her human side than she thought.

Thirdly, her ends, but not her means, are justified by many of the other characters. So many supports regard the others struggling with nobility and arranged marriages/ their crests, so her goals of abolishing this are supported thematically. While the other routes accomplish some of this with less warmongering, that is only because Edelgard stirred the pot. Maybe a war was avoidable, but we can't really know.

Still think it's unreasonable of her to expect the professor to join her with all her clandestine plotting, but she admits so herself at least. She thought she could shoulder the responsibility herself, but that's precisely what makes her into a monster on most routes.

Attached: 1566289432116.jpg (1000x729, 69K)

All of this can be thrown into the bin since she hires bandits to murder Dimitri and Claude at the start of the game. She is evil through and through and that is before even encountering Blyeth.

I want to play this game so bad, but I can't buy a whole switch just for this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yeah, that is hard to defend, though I suppose it makes sense tactically. Maybe she figured it would save bloodshed in the long run, or Hubert had pushed it. Wonder why she didn't try killing them again later.
In any case she's a character you can't appreciate if such an admittedly repugnant action is a complete dealbreaker for you.

I am going to play her path, getting close to the choice soon but is there anything to make her more sympathetic before that? Because right now I can't see any reason to side with her, she is still evil up until then.

nothing else catches your interest?

Bandit attack was really just to get Jeritza installed as her sensei. Having Rhea's science experiment among the mercenaries that were supposed to bail the kids out was unexpected.

This is why people hate you fucking Edeltard bootlickers. If she was actually evil I might be more inclined to enjoy her character more but at every fucking turn you retards try and defend her actions or push them onto someone else. It doesn't make her compelling it makes her fucking retarded and it's why literally everyone else shits all over her character because her actions make no fucking sense and once you finish the GD route her actions not only don't make sense but were done towards the completely wrong group of people and she never solves everything. Fuck you and fuck every other Edeltard footlicking faggot that enjoys jerking off to her so you feel the need to defend a literal sociopath.

Buy a used old Switch (pre-July 2018) and hack it, or a hacked Switch. Now you can have every game. The only other purchases you'll have to make are a 256GB+ MicroSD and a Pro Controller.

Ferdinand IS best boy though

Not until you actually get on her path. She's a violent autocrat and arrogant bordering on narcissistic regardless of the route, but if you join her she will tell you about her past and how bad things got for her to decide murder was the best solution. Part of that is lies from the blatantly evil moleman faction that she is allied with, but that's why she's the main villain in three of four routes. She's sympathetic, not good. If you expect anything to justify her crimes against the people of Fodlan, don't.

Shame the fandom is full of children who don't want a femcel slampig who'll milk your cock dry in a desperate attempt to salvage what little eggs she has left

I suppose this makes more sense than her plan being "Be the only one who doesn't get killed"

I didn't say she was morally justified. She does some pretty despicable shit, but she is a multifaceted character. Though she does accomplish her goals in the route where she doesn't become irredeemably evil, if with some morally dubious methods.
What's with moral ambiguity making people sperg out anyways

>finish GD
>Edelgard is literally just Nemesis 2.0 aka a Slither puppet
>she was proclaiming that Nemesis was a dindu nuffin this whole time in BE

This is honestly some golden shit.

Attached: Daa67.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Ferd is far and away the best boy in Bleage house, which is why my Femlyth stole him from Edelgard

Do let me get this straight, the church is actually right as Sothis saved the world twice but God killed and harvested while sleeping making Rhea act as a mediating force to stop humans from going full retard ever again.
Then we get Byleth which is technically God walking the earth again with powers to rewing time.

And somehow church is a lie and evil, edelgard is a fucking fedora tipper womanlet, even if the cult of Seiros was created for human social engineering trying to make nemesis into a tragic figure that should not be emulated instead of a thief that embodies some of the worst traits of mankind it turns out the church is a force of Good, heck even the foundation of Fargus becomes a human only thing and they adopt the religion to stop bloodshed.

Tell me how is the church of Seiros evil? They have mother fucking Sothis walking the earth again in human form, fuck it Byleth gets the sword in their day of the Prophecy of Sothis coming back to earth.

The church was right and even Claude has to admit in his route that God exists despite him being praying to the stars, nature and shit.

Edelgard is just a fedora tiper womanlet, THE CHURCH WAS RIGHT.

Attached: 1566002746840m.jpg (827x1024, 180K)

>defending a dictator
I swear, you Dimitri fucks are doing this on purpose.

posts pic from better game

Didn't Sothis herself nuke humanity when they were close to developing technology that could possibly rival her?

The agarthans fucked up, Sothis had to do away with nuclear winter and make the soil able to grow plants again for the sake of harvest.

If it wasn't for Sothis this would be FExFallout.

They probably can just don't for the sake of their comfy lives or something. The other two saints have dragon like forms so it would be weird if they didn't.

play the game before making another shitpost

Attached: 1565571074497.png (500x680, 234K)

*tips fedora*

she destroyed the agarthians AFTER they had already devastated most of fodlan

>pairing Ferdie with anyone other than Dorothea
You people disgust me.

Ferdinand is for me. I understand.

>E-edelgard isn't insane I-I swear
>proceeds to install people that frame Dimitri and sentence him to the chopping block
>i-it's for the good of all people
>plunges three peaceful states into war
>t-the church is evil!
>forgets the first part of the game where the knights of sothis are deployed 24/7 on missions to help peasants
>b-but the crest
>proceeds to turn people without crests into monsters
>b-but she didn't support them she just enabled insane people, s-she isn't like them!
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EDELSHITTERS

That's just a filter for the weak. If you can't make it without relying on divine power then you don't deserve to live

Attached: wurld of stren.png (345x770, 188K)

"May I remind you Professor, if Lady Edelgard's first time is anything but... exceptional... there will be consequences. I will, of course, be watching. And taking extensive notes."

>"Nuh uh Claude, you can't do shit because you're an outsider and don't know the true history of Fodlan"
>Never actually learns that Nemesis was a psychopath who killed Sothis in her sleep and used her bones to make a fucking sword under instructions of the mole people
>Instead believes he was the good guy because muh oral tradition
>Meanwhile Claude directly confronts those who slither in the dark and defeats the revived Nemesis

imagine the smell

Attached: 1565900582763.jpg (1024x1451, 102K)

Smells like DEAD EDELGARD

Like heaven.

Attached: 1516022170203.png (1231x1002, 562K)

He was a good friend.

Are the Agarthans secretly chaosfags?

Attached: 1433523195853.png (500x375, 178K)

Killing her 3 separate times wasn't enough. I still demand more Edelgard decapitation

>he was a good friend

They are just buuthurt they aren't the gods chosen people.

Sothis route, Agarthan route or Golden route for DLC?

Sothis feet for DLC!

Wait, what
Did Thales just randomly get boar'd?

Attached: Arundael.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

Yes.
BL route is where you accidentally kill off the real villain.

Yup, they come off like some afterthought in BL

She literally does not know her own history.
>nemesis? a bandit?
>nah

Maybe you should follow your own advice.

Absolutely no one except the Saints know that Nemesis and his 10 Elites were a bandit squad tempted by TWSITD. This is what happens when a woman goes batshit insane and rewrites history for the next millenium

Dimitri gets better eventually. He dies right before what would end up his turning point in GD, after that in BL route he ends up even more upfront and good than Claude. And BE Dimitri, shit, he's just correct.

>Dimitri snaps and turns in to an omega tryhard edgelord
Are you even surprised? The guy lived with PTSD for a decade and then shit got even worse for him. He didn't deserve any of that.

Claude's plan of infiltrating a foreign government so he can exploit political strife and install a figurehead amenable to his interests only seems good by comparison to everyone else.

Rhea literally never has a single person put to death for blasphemy or heresy. She employs an explicitly atheistic mercenary from abroad as one of her assistants.

>My ancestor :)

Now draw one that's just three panels of Claude riding a bike

Nemesis litteraly did nothing wrong. By killing Rhea and curbing Dimitri s rage, we righted a wrong. I am now Nemesis 2.0

Claude's plan wouldn't have worked without a war either. He couldn't even get the Alliance lords to work together unless Byleth is there to serve as a literal Jesus figure

Yeah she clearly should have watched the opening cutscene, omega-brain man.

Claude's flaw is that he is a coward and doesn't actually care about Fodlan. He's an Almyran crowned prince whose loyalty is to Almyra through and through. The man always runs back to Almyra if he fails and will not hesitate to call in their army to invade Fodlan if he's backed into a corner.

The dumb part is you can’t get rid of hierarchies without uplifting the lower classes and edelgard doesn’t even realize this, but many other characters do such as Ferdinand, Lorenz, Hanneman, etc. All of which did not require a war to implement their ideas of the future, and some cases like hanneman it actually delayed them.

Ferdinand simply educating the poor is bigger social reform than declaring war on the entire continent.

>This is what happens when a woman goes batshit insane and rewrites history for the next millenium
This is what the empire did

you can agree with edelgard all you like but you have to admit dressing up (and acting) like a cartoon villain and hiring people to kill your fellow students was bound to create some misunderstandings.

To be fair it worked well when they framed the Duscur for massacring the Faerghus royal family.

>And he was a good friend

Keep sucking on treehouse's shitty translation dimitrifag

Attached: IMG_20190820_133000.jpg (1024x458, 143K)

Claude needed the Church and Hubert's help to figure that out. Stop trying to make as if he did everything himself. Unironically, he needed the most plot devices like Corrin to succeed.

Meanwhile Dimitri's end with whoever, including Byleth, includes canon kids.

Regretably it isn't. If it was we wouldn't have to take political agenda shit on our games

If we were japanese we wouldn't need to take political bullshit and shitty changes in our games

Plus the creators of the game were japanese, so who cares what some burguer translators who can't even do their jobs properly think?

This seems to be a running gag with the Beagles

>Bernie will only reluctantly marry you, mostly for the sake of being a stay at home wife and never having to deal with people again, but she won't give you any kids
>meanwhile, willingly married Caspar, and made rules for the marriage, one of them demanding that Caspar uses her as a breeding sow

Attached: 0qhu10l9fwb31.png (640x705, 295K)

That is because male and female byleth endings are the same. They were too lazy to make different endings, bcz let's be honest, the fags and dykes endings are only there for pandering

>bcz let's be honest, the fags and dykes endings are only there for pandering
All the S-rank endings are blatant pandering. That's what it's there for.

Claude is still the only one who was not insane and had enough patience to do it. Edgelord literally believes the bullshit Thales and her dad feed her without ever questioning it.

That is kinda true, but hetero S endings have been there since almost the beginning of the series and it is one of its best selling points

Gay S rank supports however have only been there only for the last 2 games, due to sjw and lgbt pressure

>The avatar character gets a generic ending that can be copied and pasted across multiple characters
Muh marriage and babyfags are the worst.

>pressure
>not pandering and fanservice
It's like you don't understand the japs, there's a reason the girliest boy got the gay ending, and it wans't pressure.

Self-insert romance has only been a thing since Awakening. It is 100% pandering.

I supose that they also hide byleth's kids in the ending to avoid confirming which route is canon

>When the fighting was over and the Officers Academy was reopened, Byleth was reinstated as a professor. His wife, Annette, took on a position alongside him teaching sorcery, and the couple spent many years educating and guiding generations of students. In their later years, they attempted to retire to a quiet life in a village near Annette's hometown. That quickly proved to be too quiet of a life for them, and so they opened up a local school and resumed teaching. They continued on as educators until the end of their long and happy lives.

Cute.
But why do I have to kill her dad to get it?

Attached: 1565891675677.png (350x400, 91K)

>trpg + dating sim
>it sells
I hate weebs

They didn't have to keep adding more pandering after awakening, given it's sucess.
Ironicaly I believe fates sold even less than awakening despite pandering more

But I married Lys, and she gave me two kiddos.

Again, it was also what saved the series. They still didn't need to add fags and dykes for diversity' sake

Can Lys marry both Male and Female Byleth? If not, the argument stands

Because you're a god emperor/pope in all of the otehr endings

Seteth flat out tells you that both him and Flayn lost the ability a long time ago. Seems like they either lost/threw away their Dragonstones, but that doesn’t explain Rhea who appears not carry one herself.

This is what people are getting upset about?

The other two saints are a birb and a turtle.

If you accept that they're pandering, then I don't really see what your issue is. That's all the bi options in Three Houses are - more pandering. Very lazy pandering at that, too. From what I hear, they couldn't even be bothered to write any gender-specific dialogue.

Because Claude is unrealistic. He wants Rhea to no longer be in power, but there's no way he's going to achieve that with diplomacy given how aggressively she reacts to any uprising against the church. So Edelgard attacking the church is the best thing to happen for Claude

>The four saints
>Dragon-Bird
>Dragon-Turtle
Do you think Flayn and Seteth are Dragon-tiger and a Eastern Dragon?

Attached: 89A71A51-A76E-4F12-AB62-9785EC4101CF.jpg (750x562, 127K)

>edeltard is evil
>NO SHE'S NOT
>why?
>BECAUSE RHEA IS EVIL
wew, nice logic

But defending Rhea is okay?

She did immediately sentence those western church monks (who claimed they had nothing to do with it) after the masoleum raid without trial

>t. Duma

Imagine wanting to live in Rigel over Zofia

t. Speedreader
They were the people that were arrested for breaking into the tomb. Aftward they pretended to not be part of the western church to protect their fellow heretics.

Flayn is clearly a dragon-fish.
Regardless, Seteth says they can't transform anymore, so we'll never know.

It’d be cool if they were

>there's no way he's going to achieve that with diplomacy given how aggressively she reacts to any uprising against the church.
?
Byleth becomes the new pope.

>who claimed they had nothing to do with it
They did do it though they were trying to lie their way out of being executed for being terrorists.

My main issue is why did people even need to complain about Fire Emblem not having gay couples in the first place?
There are people right now complaining that three houses isn't gay enough, like wtf?

It really pisses me off that a vocal minority like the lgbt+ group, which is like less than 3% of the population, wants and more often than not gets to have all media reflect their lifestyle choices as almost universal.

It's like they need to have their choices validated everywhere, plus regular people have to take their shit on the face everywhere they look.

In the end people end up thinking these choices are more prevalent than they actually are, it's like they want to make propaganda to normalize their behaviour.

>Flayn not being a Dragon-kitten that loves fish.
It’s like you don’t want to see Flayn with Cat ears.

>The ironing of Western Church retards occupying a shrine in the name of Saint Cichol and calling Cichol himself a heretic when he turns up to throw them out.

>Seteth says they can't transform anymore
I hope the Manekete class is restored with the DLC seals.

If like the botched blood bonds that created the Crests follow usual Fire Emblem logic, they probably don't transform anymore to keep themselves from mentally degenerating.

>Rhea is imprisoned in 3 routes and can't commit war crimes.
>In the one route she isn't imprisoned, she does war crimes.
It's almost like it's hard to commit warcrimes in a cell underneath the imperial capital.

>Western Church are the real heretics
Based and Orthodoxpilled.

Attached: 6CB0ED0B-EEC4-4949-AF49-8B2F36BEF544.jpg (598x900, 59K)

That makes sense for the characters who can swing both ways but Bernie will only marry M!Byleth.

Well maybe Seteth shouldn't have used up his one 40 uses dragonstone in those 1000 years.

Seteth explicitly says in the Church route that they "lost" that ability and he's surprised that Rhea can still do it. It's not voluntary.

Imagine being such a fedora tipper that you miss out on this out of baseless hatred.

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

>She's your daughter
>She's also your Grandmother
This is like, so much incest.

>Regardless, Seteth says they can't transform anymore, so we'll never know.
Why was that again? I've completely blanked.

Not committing to anything != patience. Claude is nonconfrontational as fuck. He needed Byleth as a crutch to get the church to help him out in his route, then needed to rely on Almyra to bail him out later, and then needed Hubert to give him the info to confront the Slitherers. When you have that many things helping you out, of course you would do well. Both Edelgard and Dimitri had to fight tooth and nail to achieve their victories. Claude has his handed to him on a silver platter.

Then that's odd

See

3H dragons are not the same type of dragons as normal FE-verse dragons. It's best to think of them as different entities.

So it’s canon that Edelgard draws fan art of Sensei, does she write fanfics of him too?

>Be Lambert
>Call your kid like a slavnigger
What was he thinking?

Flayn is the tiger since she loves to eat fish like any cat. Seteth seems like the most traditional and old fashion, so that leaves him as the River God Dragon. Gee, Rhea being the boring western dragon is a little disappointing now.

>Despite fighting valiantly for weeks singlehandedly, the red Emperor could not withstand the combined forces of Faerghus, the Alliance and the Church bearing down on her. Near death and having dropped her weapon to shield a wounded comrade, the young woman thought this was her end. But then she heard a piercing battlecry and the sound of hoofbeats.
>Upon a pristine white steed he came to her rescue. Clad in the ancient armor of his ancestors his powerful frame glistened in the sunlight. The smoke of the battlefield scattered in his wake and the cries of the armies were silenced by his presence. Leaping off his horse at full gallop the Hero landed before the mad Lion King who was about to strike down the defenseless Emperor. With a mere flick of his wrist a crackle of energy, the Hero easily cut down the Lion as he spat curses and vile lies.
>The scheming Alliance coward began to retreat as the monstrous archbishop charged the Hero. But none could escape this resplendant warrior! In a single blow he lopped off the crazed church woman's head and then drove his magnificent whip-sword into the fleeing Alliance leader's chest. All her enemies fallen, the Emperor looked on in awe as the Hero turned to her.
>She was cast entirely in his shadow as his immense height and powerful frame allowed him to block out the sun. But then he kneeled to down to her and gently picked up the Emperor in his arms. His chiseled face and beautiful brilliant eyes captivated the young woman.
>"I have come for you," his sensuous baritone rumbled, "my love..."
>Edelgard felt tears of joy along her blushing cheeks as her Hero leaned down to place a kiss upon her lips.

Attached: B62F1BFC-CC90-4FD4-8273-6D668BBF9F1F.jpg (845x1200, 117K)

She wasn't always imprisoned in the other routes though she was rescued sometime after the timeskip. She was also in jail and not killed off because ???? but she was only there after trying to save your autistic ass while Edelchan came in to kill everybody. Except in her route because her route is obviously a last minute shit to push MAH FEMALE LORD.

She isn't your mom's mum.

I don’t remember them ever called dragons in-game. They are all referred to a Immaculate Ones or Children of the Goddess. I guess that makes them Angels then.

She canonically has a body pillow of sensei hidden in her room.

Three Houses anime when? Just pick the best pieces.

>My main issue is why did people even need to complain about Fire Emblem not having gay couples in the first place?
Gays, fujos and yurifags want to get pandered to too. IS saw an opportunity to pander and took it.
>There are people right now complaining that three houses isn't gay enough, like wtf?
People want to have things their way. That's not exactly unique to the gays. Hell, you're complaining about it being too gay for your liking when all the gay shit is 100% optional.
>It's like they need to have their choices validated everywhere, plus regular people have to take their shit on the face everywhere they look.
You actively have to choose a gay ending. It's hardly in your face.

This isn't a part of some western culture war. It's just cheap-ass japanese pandering.

Do you really want another anime with the same Berserk tier animation style?

Beautiful

Alright boys, let's vote.

strawpoll.me/18509600

She sort of is, since she created your mum in a weird magical science experiment.

Just to twist the knife in, it's also a Netflix original as well.

How are you this bad at story comprehension?

In all routes but Crimson Flower, she's captured when the monastery is sacked by the empire, and then tucked away under the imperial capital. As for why she was not executed, it's not that complicated. The people Edelgard is aligned with are big into crest experimentation, and since the dragons like her are the sources of these, it'd behoove them to have a source of dragon blood that you can just go and drain some from when you need it rather than killing her once and only getting a bit.

In the route where she's not imprisoned, and I can't believe I need to spell this out for you, we see how Rhea would act if she hadn't been imprisoned. And you can see how much she absolutely does not care about humanity at all. They're pawns to her, and she's willing to sacrifice human beings who trust her without a second thought.

I wasn't sold on Leonie until the Indech paralogue, but that shit was just 2kawaii.

Attached: IMG_20190820_015432.png (468x439, 174K)

Beautiful TT

What was the point of Randolph and Ladislava?

I’d like to imagine that Byleth’s mom was a modified clone of Rhea, because a standard human vessel just doesn’t seem enough to contain a dragon’s fossilized heart. Imagine a Blue haired Rhea in standard nun-attire or something.

unironically the most based character in this fire emblem, mostly because she's named "hitler". ;3

to die

Attached: Fleche_attempts_revenge.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

In BE you drove her over the edge when you sided with Edelgard.

They were just side characters.

Which guy would Edelgard and Byleth invite to the threesome?

Dorothea. It's /u/ all the way down.

She already went over the edge when Sothis died a long time ago.

I kinda agree with you, and to be honest I admit I am much too tired of western media bullshit.
But i've never seen japs do this kind of pandering so often
It worries me really badly that their culture is getting infected by western anglosphere bullshit

what are the flame emperor's tax policies?
and would sh-- he really build the wall?

>Male Byleth
Petra
>Female Byleth
Ferdinand. Maybe Petra again.

Probably Ferdinand, then bully him and not let him join in.

Hence why they baited waifutards to do it first. This is an otome game now.

>is your grandma, mom and child
This pleases my boner like nothing else.

Maintain the existing border formations but open up Fodlan to egalitarian diplomacy and dialogue. She says as much when you take down Almyran remnants poking at the border, and to that end the ultimate ends of stuff like the relationship with Dagda and Brigid.

>all of Foldan and Petra's country live in harmony after Edelgard and Dimitri die
I've got to, for her.

Poor girl didn't even know it was Byleth that killed her brother and not Dimitri.

Attached: annette02.jpg (270x301, 93K)

Lys. She's probably the only one who Edelgard would approve of to join in.

You can always be a GD bro while saving everyone but those 2.

>an empire
>maintaining existing current borders
For now, but they can't indefinitely, just by the very nature of an empire.

To be fair it was a mercy killing since The Boar was about to go all Guantanamo on his ass.

How do you determine post-game stories?
Support Ranks? Last support rank? Thought I had some people up but they seemed to have "died alone with no husband" type stuff that bummed me.

Why are Edelgard's motives and way she has things set up imbued with such bullshit and nonsense? Her motives against the church are understandable, until you realize that the church, while having some kind of shady dealings, didnt do a fraction of the shit Edeltard goes on about. Then she talks about how shit crests are, only to have her system grant crests to those she sees fit.

And it was Gilbert/random Swordmaster that dabbed all over his plan

Closest Allies ranking.

What do you mean? It is ultimately just a monarchy, not a colonial empire or anything.

Because she's an idiot working with the very asshats who ruined her life.

>oh its another jrpg where the church are secretly bad guys
>the church is actually good

Attached: 1515901256329.png (665x817, 283K)

>edelgard on top
euro hours or rigged

An empire always tries to expand borders. They may not be currently, but they have it on the list. It wouldn't be called an empire otherwise.

Which personality was the original? Was it Rhea first who turned mad after everyone got killed and then put on the guise of Seiros to then kill the others or is it after Seiros killed everyone she just was like "guess I'm done let's just run a church under a different name"?

she's the type of politician who says anything to get people on her side, and once in power does whatever the fuck she wants

To be honest you need at least 90+ IQ to understand that and seeing as this is a persona tier game it has a tendency to attract the not so bright crowd.

dimitri, they then spend the next twenty minutes arguing who sensei loves more

Incest is wrong.

they're not real siblings, its fine

>Manuela isn't bi
God damnit. Is finding some good /ll/ really that hard?

user, if that was true when the Democratic People's Republic of Korea would be the most democratic place on earth. You're focusing too much on the name here.

Including giving up all of power even. Truly a despicable woman.

They're the same person, but Rhea is pretty ashamed of her own anger and hatred.
It's only in the Beagles route where she loses her shit and reverts back to her bad old self.

>Incest
The only relation they have is his second step mom was Edelgards mother. It's like thinking your nanny's child is your sister.

Canonically she taxes the shit out of the faerghus dukedom and other non empire regions, some merchants talk about it at the monastery.

>Edelgard first
A pleasant surprise.

Attached: 77a2030a471c602c60a6ae0a5c429131942dbd2br1-700-936v2_hq.jpg (700x936, 60K)

>It wouldn't be called an empire otherwise.
That's false. Calling yourself an empire is a declaration of superiority, because emperors > kings, but it doesn't automatically mean you have to conquer. If it were, you'd think the US would have forced Japan to stop being an empire after WWII.

She's pretty much exactly the same as Dimitri.
She's a fucking gorilla who tries her best not to act like a rage obsessed animal.

Are you implying the empire in 3H is not imperialistic

i cry ery tim

>Edgelord first
Shit taste, but not unexpected.

>edelgard first
>hilda second
Why are women with literal axes to grind so perfect?

Pretty sure that's Cornelia doing that on her own.

for me it's Marianne

Attached: fdy5xhja75531.png (720x1280, 1.29M)

The funds are for the empires war effort

Christian canon law regarding incest between step siblings does not apply in a fictional universe where Christianity doesn’t exist.

Wanting to reunite your lands hardly implies you have plans for further expansion. Especially not when the monarch explicitly has other plans.

>Pairing Dorothea with a man

You first.

Post war, no.

She technically is, just not for Byleth

How long does is take to beat a route in Ng+? I don't wanna be that faggot, but I've been really fucking busy with my studies lately and don't know if I'm ready for 3 other 70+ hours playthrough

Attached: 1566279782256.gif (250x250, 37K)

>dragon rides a wyvern
hot

Attached: Seteth_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 732K)

>5th edelgard thread today
SEETHING

Attached: dimitrifags.jpg (876x934, 149K)

Damn, I could actually see this being a real thing in the game.

Attached: 1562190991162.jpg (200x200, 59K)

Attached: 1566279802049.jpg (2459x3131, 497K)

>dragon riding a sub-dragon slave
Was it racism?

Depends how much renown you have saved up.

Post war it doesn’t exist

Why is perfect house wife is so low????

Attached: 68669966_10217281061357591_4276043970741534720_o.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Which makes no sense given it didn't happen in the BE route, and in non-BE route, she had already controlled 4/5 of the continent. Given how that shit is happening under Cornelia jurisdiction and she is known to pull this kind of things, it's most likely her doing this for the lulz.

To expand the lore like all those portrait characters in FE4 who were the random cousin's older brother of one of the main characters

Nice headcanon

Ara ara! Cos she's super boring and looks awful post timeskip.

It's way faster, I'd say 30 hours instead of of the ~60h.
Especially since you can skip most dialogues/cinematic in the 1st part save for the ones with your house leader.
Also playing on normal speed things up if all you care for is the rest of the story.

Attached: flynn.jpg (744x1408, 182K)

Even if you have the renown, you still need to grind for levels, money, motivation and ores. Those seeds need all the pegasus poop they can get.

Wouldn't that kill her?

Attached: 1566224384563.jpg (1280x1600, 259K)

>super boring
YOU DON'T DESERVE HER KINDNESS
>looks awful post timeskip.
Agreed

>reunite your lands hardly
Is Brigid and any other oversea vassels part of Foldlen?

It's amazing that besides the Edgelard dumbos the fanbase is pretty evenly spread out.

If there's a better way to die, I haven't seen it yet

Attached: 1565885025120.jpg (804x1024, 127K)

I don't remember her exact lines, but I got the impression that Rhea had given her blood to the nun like she did to Jeralt.

That's because you can select multiple girls, you idiot.

Is it true that there was mecha and sci-fi underground base in this game?

Edelgard releases Brigid from vassalage though. That's not very imperialistic.

ahaha fucking burguers think they have a brain
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait, wasn't Rhea Byleth's mom?

Yes. Its the home of the dubstep wizards.

She specifically said she created a body and put Sothis' Crest Stone in there.

I think there was more to it than that. She gave her blood to every one of the central church cardinals, which is why they turned into white beasts when you fight her.

>promises to do all sorts of good things for fodlan and it's relationships with foreign countries
>ditches her position once the church is gone because she feels like it

yes, she does what ever the fuck she wants

Most likely no since the catalyst of Sothis awakening is someone with her blood. If the nuns have it, then Byleth wouldn't have been the one to awaken Sothis due to Jeralt.

Rhea is mom, daughter and grandma of Byleth's

No. Rhea is Serios. She created Byleth's mother by some undisclosed means as a way of resurrecting Sothis after trying and failing many many times.

Not to mention that vassalage is an inherent part of any feudal system, not just feudal empires.

Quick! What is the correct choice here?!

Attached: cute monks.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

You can'tvmarry Edelgaurd?

Gifts, but it's too late now.

you do, its just some retard with a cuck fetish pushing this shit

Taking out the option D and s-ranking her over the table.

You don't if you play the english version, but you don't get cucked either

Don't forget sister and aunt.

Is Edelgard's route the only unique one?
Church and Claude have been exactly the same so far.

>people think this girl is ugly
How?

Attached: 1565064117608.png (864x717, 509K)

dimitri has his own route as well

Church and Claude's are functionally the same but Deagle and Lion have their own stories.

She is ugly by the standard of her world not our.

Good. I was scared he'd be the same as well.

They generally have unique final encounters and one or two maps that are shared between two routes but not the others (ie, Dubstep City in Church/GD).

People are just mad that her and Mercedes look like pure Christian housewives post-timeskip

Give her sidehair back and her eyebags.

It's really fucking weird than instead of dragons being the big bad, the big bad is the dubstep wizards

I took sweet my time in my first playthrough exploring the monastery, grinding support levels, and recruiting as many people as possible to an autistic degree and it still only took me almost 60hrs.

In NG+ you can carry over your prof rank and other boost that'll make the game even easier the second time around. If youre only interested in the new timeskip routes/support events/paralogues and skip out the rest(with auto instruct and seminars) then you can possibly do it in 20-ish hours.

Side hair yes.
Eye bags make no sense as she's no longer depressed and has had a nap.

Not really in terms of Fire Emblem.

No I want her tired.

Attached: 1565055261330.jpg (1018x1601, 176K)

You should want her to be happy if she's your wife.

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

At this point, I've done every route but the deers, I'm a little burnt out on the game now so I'm gonna wait a few months before playing it again. I'll likely be back at it when the lunatic update comes around.

Attached: j3.png (502x462, 569K)

Deers and Church are very similar anyway. Main differences being the end boss and Church not getting much interaction with Claude's wacky parents.

>not forcing Fodlan into being an Almyran puppet state
it's gonna be church for me

You really should have skipped the church route and done the GD route instead. You can view all the crucial Chruch route lore in a youtube video and wouldn't be missing much.

>Claude's wacky parents
Judith isn't his mother. Nader being his father is possible though.

Edelgard is such a stupid puppet, and the best part is that she is the one that is in control.

It's pretty heavily implied she is. She even makes a dumb joke to Claude about how much she wants to fuck Nader.

>Judith of House Daphnea
>somehow related to House Riegan
I don't think so.

But Judith isn't from the house of Riegan right? And Nader is most likely his fighting instructor which his mom beat, so they most likely aren't his parents because Judith was genuinely surprised when Nader was revealed as an Almyran officer instead of claude's retainer.

>beat Blue Lions and going with Golden Deer now
>don't like the idea that my beautiful boy Dimitri will continue to be hurt and die in this playthrough

Attached: 3e46a7135160e8c76fb2d3268a6a8e69.gif (500x277, 2.03M)

>Nobles not having ancestry from multiple inbred as fuck noble houses
It's not confirmed, but her stupid jokes make it seem likely.

Money is super easy to get in NG+ unless you go all out and buy like every Brave Weapon as soon as possible. You get 5000 gold a month right off the bat if you go to Professor level A+.

>he didn't save Bernie and Marianne

Attached: 1566260274190.jpg (583x657, 79K)

Claude explains his ancestry to Marianne in their A support. His mom eloped with an Almyran prince. His mom had to have been from house Reigan to make him be an heir and Judith is from Daphnel. He also says that his mom was there when his dad was training him, meaning his mom never went back home.

She wouldn't be called of House Daphnea when her father is from House Riegan.

>But Judith isn't from the house of Riegan right?
She's House Daphnel, but given how the nobles mix it up for status and connections she could still be old man Riegan's daughter.
>Nader is most likely his fighting instructor
Nader is pretty much confirmed King of Almyra if he fights with Edelgard
>Judith was genuinely surprised when Nader was revealed as an Almyran officer instead of claude's retainer
Came off as fake surprise to me, but it's subjective. I got the impression pretty early on that they were all pranking everyone.

>Bow Proficiency Level 5
>Hit Rate +20
>S ranked in bow use
>using a Training Bow

>Deadeye still only gets like a 40-50% hit chance
My useless shut-in wife...

Attached: 1550220360178.jpg (608x500, 41K)

Eh, dont mind it that much if the routes are virtually the same. I'm more interested in playing with the GD routes characters(since I never recruited any of theirs during my prev playthoughs). The BL and BE routes also shared a lot of content but I was fine with it since the characters/interactions made it enough of a new experience.

And in a few months, it'll likely be fresh and new for me.

I’m having lots of fun making half my units flyers

I’m just alpha striking everything so weaknesses hardly matter, and I get it done so fast it sometimes breaks the timing on some mission’s scripting and reinforcements

But still somehow Lysithea is my best unit consistently dealing 60x2 damage with 5 range with Miasma

This game just feels pretty easy

It all adds up, from pegasus poop, refining/repairing, buying seals, etc... You can't just rely on main missions and monthly allowances unless you save scum for 100% successes.

why does deadeye have a massive accuracy penalty?

That's odd, a hit+20 + max bow proficiency should be more than enough to get decent deadeye shot rates. You likely got screwed with shitty RNG dex stats, whuch is also odd because bernie's dex rates are ridiculously high.

Did you put her in a wrong class like armired knight or something?

Cos it has huge ass range and can be used multiple times a map.

Deadeye has shit accuracy in general, leave Bernie alone.

No, just the usual Archer -> Sniper path since I forgot to make her a Brigand for Death Blow again

Because your eyes are dead.

It's the nerf, cabt have a ridiculously ranged attack that you can spam against anyone on the map for free

Is there any reason to stay as warrior instead of upgrading to wyern lord or great knight?

Attached: DBEF6AA8-1F03-434A-9DCB-A3DDE2246707.png (846x1200, 1022K)

>Nader is pretty much confirmed King of Almyra if he fights with Edelgard
Isn't that the same fight where they are trying to protect Derdriue? Isn't it also plausible that he's just there because Claude asked not him being a king of almyra and wouldn't people recognize the king of a neighbouring country? Plus he didn't seem very mournful that Judith died but Claude seemed very upset over it.

Attached: 1566266858260.png (958x1254, 218K)

No, Warrior is nice, especially the Mastered skill, but the mobility of Wyvern Lord and Canto is just way, way too powerful. Great Knight is a lot worse though.

Attached: 1540516311496.jpg (1500x1900, 542K)

same playthrough, I hate this thought too. I prefer to think that I saved him in alternate reality.

Literal propoganda, fuck off

>Edelshit that high
Why?

DELETE THIS YOU BLFAG!!

When is lunatic coming out anyways? I want to do another playthrough but I would really appreciate a challenge, Yea Forums was not lying about it being too easy

"Ahn~"

Beginning of next year.

Uguu~

Nope, not one. Once you mastered warrior and unlocked wrath. You should reclass asap.

Go knight if you want a Hilda that can hit hard and tank, go wyvern if you want her to Hit hard and move because movement is more broken than tanking.

Most Hilda build are about mastering pegasus to get darting blow then going wyvern.

Great Knight is for when you don't have somebody to Warp Toss your Fortress Knight.

If you marry Flayn, she gives you a family.

What happens if you play as a woman and get BOAR'D?

Not that I'm an Edelgard defender but she's not as retarded as everyone likes to make her out to be. Having all her siblings be killed in an experiment where you eventually get out of only to hear that you won't make it past 30 is pretty traumatic. So it's understandable that she would want to retaliate against the crests which is the main reason for this happening. She's still fucking retarded for the things she does but I can sort of see why she would be against the church and Sothis. Because if Sothis never came to Fodlan then there wouldn't have been any children of the goddess and no crests. And you can say that she should have gone against TWSITD which is logical. But it's probably hard to go against those who experimented on you and probably steered you in the direction they want with manipulation, plus you probably shouldn't show open hostility to those who have actual nukes and 11 zombie corpses with the exact thing you don't want.
TLDR: Edel still retarded but I can somewhat see where she's coming from if you look at it from a "let's destroy things from the root" way in which she wants to kill the goddess.

Just beat blue lions route last night, so far for me it's
Lions>Deer>>>Eagles
Where does the church route stand, is it actually good or is it gonna be revelations bad.

Its a less lore heavy deer route with a bit more personal lore in its place. Nothing in this game so far is fates tier retarded thankfully. If they decide to ever do a "true" end dlc thatll be where the real stupidity is probably

Attached: 1566297870060.png (500x680, 242K)

Attached: momm.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Basically identical to Deers but with a beast final boss instead of infantry and no Gronder Field.

>Less lore heavy
That's surprising actually I figured it'd be nothing but plot dump.
>No gronder field
But that's worse, gronder field was fucking great.

The Edelgard bait thread meme is alive and well.

Nah, it's a lore dump to some extent but that's mainly to cover things relevant to Byleth's past.

>I figured it'd be nothing but plot dump.

Kind of is i guess but its like a condensed version of deers plot dumps minus the nemesis bits but with your backstory in its place. People are right to call it a worse deers really

Why was Sothis so underdeveloped? You hardly talk to her before she fucks off about halfway through the game.

That image makes no sense, Edelgard invaded his country, stole his home, killed his last living relative, put a terrorist in charge of the country and subjugated the people for 5 years to be loyal to her Empire.

Church route is the route that focuses on who byleth really is and the secrets of the church. But if you already played deers, it recommended to just watch a few cutscenes to save yourself a few dozen hours because they share A LOT of content to the point where you're pretty much just playing it twice.

gotta leave plot points for the new route user

I NEED MORE SWORD PROFICIENCY LEVELS

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

U-UH SEETHING DIMITRIFAG!

What did dimitri do that actually fucked him over? He didn’t invade his own country or kill everyone at duscar

It feels like the whole getting trapped in the dark dimension was written to kick off the timeskip but then got moved around for some reason. Losing your head buddy that cracks jokes would have been a great tonal change when the war starts

How is it possible to NOT S+ Felix in swords?
He doesn't even need authority due to his passive, so you can just 100% sword train him beginning to end.

Nothing he's just mad his whole life was put through a meat grinder.

Gronder field was retarded as fuck on BL

>He doesn't even need authority due to his passive
Battalions are much stronger than his passive
>100% sword train
Missing out on exp is never good.

Shut up, you're already at S+! What more do you want you sword autist?

Go read a fucking book already so I can turn you into a mortal savant!! I cant even get your authority up because youre such an anti-social fuckup.

>Why was Sothis so underdeveloped?
Season pass bait.

She really REALLY should’ve either waited after her year at the monastery or alternatively deal with the slitherers before the church

>murder all her friends
>WTF WHY IS SHE PISSED

This is why you go axe and heavy armor after Assassin, then paladin.

You make Bernie the ultimate rng monster.

>without uplifting the lower classes
But she does this. Part of her agenda is abolishing the class system founded on crests, and allowing anyone, even commoners, to rise to power should they be the most able.

Someone coming into the game totally fresh
What order do you do the campaign's

Do they comment on it being foggy like in GD? I feel like it was supposed to be a fog map but then they realized what a shitty mechanic it was

BL > Church > GD

>Battalions are much stronger than his passive
Only once you get B Authority or higher.
>Missing out on exp is never good.
You can just start training Authority after you max his swords.

Do Blue Lions first then go whichever you like most.

>Deer or Eagles - Church(only if you want to waifu Rhea) -> Lions -> Eagles - Edelgard
That's the canon order.

I'm positive that line simply exists to justify an entire third army popping up without Claude realizing as much.

>Shut up, you're already at S+!
S+ IS FOR BOARS I NEED MOREEEEEEEEEE

I dont know why it's so hard for people to understand that battalions are far greater than a +5 atk.

Battalions offer multiple stat boost and gambits. It's a good idea to give one to EVERYONE because the devs clearly didnt give a fuck about their balance.

The only downside is that felix had a bad authority growth rate but it's still worth investing to at least C. His personal should work more as a backup for when battalions run out than a mutually exclusive choice.

His bufding talent in reason is pure bait though.

What is there to train Felix in other than swords and authority? I thought about giving him bow training for ranged attacks but I could also just give him a Levin Sword which will still do ok damage because of Swordfaire

>passing up authority
Not worth it

user. She doesn’t do that at all. Ferdinand does, Ferdinand is even the one who brings it to her attention.

>It feels like the whole getting trapped in the dark dimension was written to kick off the timeskip
It might be the point at which the new dlc route will start. It might be a 6 year time skip instead of 5 and when you get out with sothis as playable character for some dumb reason like waiting has given her a physical body you will see that TWSITD have taken over fodlan and betrayed Edel so you have to band together with every house(leader) and the church to defeat them.

lionfags are so obnoxious

WHEN FUCKING LUNATIC MODE ISIS?

I can't do hard anymore it's too fucking boring.

Battalions are kinda bait-y until NG+ when you have loads of awesome A and B rank ones to go around.

Boarchads ww@

Only 2 chapters into the BL timeskip and I'm loving Punished Boar so much.

Uh, what? I had everyone decked out in A/B battalions on NG, even Felix and Hilda who have a negative to authority

>Ending on the bad route
Why though?

>Only once you get B Authority or higher.
There are C Battalions with +6 Atk +15 Hit
>You can just start training Authority after you max his swords.
Focusing on a single stat doesn't double exp gain in that stat. You lose out on 25% exp overall.

m8 if you had a physical existing Sothis from the moment the time skip happened you would literally have no war. All the sides have zero arguments in face of the creator deities word.

>Focusing on a single stat doesn't double exp gain in that stat. You lose out on 25% exp overall.
I wasn't aware of that. That's stupid. Why the fuck would they design it like that?

>implying edelgard wouldn’t try to kill her

GD > BL > BE

>her entire route is about her endeavors to create a world where crests have little to no importance in the political world, as they are well integrated into its makeup, in order to reform the world
>"But Ferdinand did it"
Is Ferdinand just the new meme character, or are most FEfags/3Hfags speedreaders?

Edelgard is literally Nemesis 2.0, so yeah, she'd definitely do that.

Horses or flying aren’t a bad idea even if you don’t plan on making him mounted

We are here to suffer

Attached: D8.jpg (1424x800, 111K)

Even Claude who worships nature and shit has to admit Byleth is the God of Fodland.

Blue Lion first.
The whole 1st part of the game is tailored for it.

Attached: 7619256cf7268c34ab4b9650c5fbc050b58536944cfb9011a017430db9fcdaa8.jpg (1779x1322, 522K)

Attached: 1565224264429.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

>She really REALLY should’ve either waited after her year at the monastery
True but it was most likely a " it's to good of an opportunity to pass up" moment when the tomb opened and she could nab all the crest stones or she had to larp as the emperor out of neccesity because soon to be jesus came to the monastry and she didn't account for that.
>alternatively deal with the slitherers before the church
I don't really see a reason how she could have done that, because the only reason their HQ where found out was because they nuked a fort otherwise no one has had any luck in finding them . especially if you take into account that the church couldn't find them in about a millenium or Rhea just didn't give enough of fuck about the to search

The only war that would be waged would be Silthers because they are edgy and shit

Definitely the later, Rhea just wanted her mom back

Clams down Edlegard

Balance, so you can't rush the strong passives.

The slithers would have a fucking field day if there were a physical Sothis to kill, it's practically all they want.

So why does Edelgard hate Rhea outside of being a dragon again?

Byleth is literally that and they can't do shit.

So you can't overkill on one stat and turn them into a monster as soon soon as the mock battle.

Then why even let you train a single stat? Even worse, why have students REQUEST training a single stat?

Fake news fed to her for years.

UHH UHHHHH THE CRESTS
UH UMMMM THE CHURCH

Jealousy over sensei

Attached: rhea.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Because she *tips* everyday

>experiments on humans
>secretly controls the continent
>created the church to gather power for herself
>implemented the crest system to control people
>executes people on a whim
>literally a lizard person

Literally because of the OP post

Edelgard also believes the Church purposely divided Adrestia with Faerghus and again with the Alliance. People keep talking about her crest hatred but she's also firmly an empire supremacist

Crests.

Because it's faster than training two stats?

Why yes sensei, I will try to rid humanity of all inhuman forces that are trying to steer its history. Some of these entities might seem benevolent and good people will defend them and a lot of our own will die. But it is the only way how humanity will be able stand on its own two legs again.

And yes, to achieve that we will play along with the most terrible of these ancient factions. They think I'm their greatest and most loyal creation so this is perhaps the best chance anyone ever had to root them out entirely.

Attached: 1566178904806.png (695x900, 769K)

>Physical sothis
So byleth post chapter 10?

That makes Rhea absolutely retarded though. "let's not go after the people who enabled the death of a goddess by helping out 11 bandits". What was her plan after she resurrected her mom just sit back and wait for it them to kill her again?

>implemented the crest system to control people
>people
Reminder the people with crests are descendants of a murder band that had to be put under strict control

Because it's a 1.5 exp boost in that stat over training two stats at the same time. You still can rush things, especially if you want certain spells but hitting S rank will take some time and that's where the strong abilities are.

Sothis was killed in a sneeky dicky manner there is no power that could take her in a open fight.

I think if you want to save the best routes for last then you should play Edelgards route first:
>it's the shortest route, good for an intro
>has the least lore(and the lore it tells you is false anyway)
>it feels like the most rushed and almost like the "Bad End" of a visual novel(like the "normal ending" of awakening
>All of the students/recruits have no real reason to follow you with edelgard, just because "the pope is a dragon all along, therefore edelgard is right"

So I'd say BE > BL > GD > Church(optional)

One thing I never understood was that there could even be descendants. I though Rhea was pretty quick about killing them all after the killed her mom. Or there might be a timeline I'm not aware of. Because to have all 10 elites have children after they had gotten their crests seems pretty long.

>I will try to rid humanity of all inhuman forces that are trying to steer its history
You mean like the LITERALLY GODDESS that created your world and is now living in the body of you Professor? That kind of inhuman?

>experiments on humans
Wrong.

No the crest system is a criminal rehabilitation program and Rhea isn't as bad as the Edelsharts try to push her as.

Did you play her route?

Ferdinand is literally the person who reforms education. He is the one who points out she is overlooking this.

Well Seiros doesn’t age so we don’t really know how long their war lasted

>Cornelia at 2 votes
I knew it was just one autist

Attached: 1565567018661.png (1680x942, 1.6M)

reading this thread makes me think the new FE story is as bad as always

It's pretty entertaining, certainly better than anything that came out on the 3DS

>Catherine at four
Y'all are flamming homosexuals, that right there is delicious brown breeding grounds.

>Judith at three votes.
Judithchads win again

Attached: EBJOzNGUIAAEkpS.jpg (1200x675, 126K)

Such a lust for revenge

Now that I think about it it actually makes no sense for Seiros to leave any descendants alive. Why would she let people live who literally carry the burden and blood of your killed siblings. I can understand her fucking around with the crest of flames and eugenics but not really about the other crests.
>criminal rehabilitation program
and this is fucking retarded because after a generation or 2 it's basically useless.

Best FE story in a hot while actually just depends on the route.

You are contradicting yourself her. You point out Edelgard’s erroneous belief that the hierarchy won’t exist without crests. That is edelgard’s whole issue, and hubert’s issue as well. It IS Ferdinand who confronts them on this.

Here’s all the false information.

>Marianne in top three
Who knew that this shithole finally got some good taste.

are the lords the only relevant characters again?

thales disguised as her uncle went completely over my head

Nothing will ever be as bad as Fate's story.

Because she’s not evil? You’re actually getting upset she didn’t genocide humanity?

FE 7 exists

>makes no sense for Seiros to leave any descendants alive
Sins of the fathers are not the sins of their children.

>and this is fucking retarded because after a generation or 2 it's basically useless.
How is it useless when it stopped any major war since it was put in place. It made the descendants of bandits into honor bound nobles that have to protect the faithful.

So you’ll kill me too? Considering I’m literally Megami Tensei?

Oh wait nvm just found out that the war of heroes ended at the imperial year of 98 and that Seiros helped found the empire after sothis died.

Her purpose is not to get rid of hierarchies, it is to establish a pure meritocracy. Which won't work, but hey, that's not as big of a problem as her psychopathic ruthlessness.

It's all horsecock fetishists.
I can't think of a more boring girl than Marianne or Leonie.
Good thing she off herself halfway in the story

She had no idea what the true capabilities of the Slitherers were yet at the time and they were enemies of my enemies type of situation. She's not going to ally with the church so there was really only one presentable option left.

Terrible, horrible taste. Same reason Tharja is so popular. She's a horrible character but she's hot. So she gets tons of popularity.

and its better then fates story by many metrics