What games besides Destroy All Humans let me play as an alien invader

What games besides Destroy All Humans let me play as an alien invader

Attached: 1566267102713.jpg (880x1452, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMIeHFza7GA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This show was twin turbo charged autism and i loved it.

Alien Hominid

The sound of a thousand Monster Ultra Zero cans being cracked open echoed across the land

they're making new ones

really? is it going to have the same staff, voice actors and aesthetic?

I thought it was just a one-off netflix movie, unless it's the start of a new series? I haven't seen ETF so I don't know.

There's a brand new movie on Netflix written by the original show creator and it has all the old voice cast.

i dunno , my bro told me but sounds right

Post Gaz

>netflix
Was anyone in the show turned into a tranny or transracial?

why do you have to be like this

>transracial?
Zim.

Attached: d428d9e-3a2f78f4-2c5d-4e4c-8ced-54a0f25addb6.gif (380x733, 204K)

Legit question, it's just what netflix does and i'd rather know what i'm getting myself into

Dib is hispanic

Nope. It really is just like how it aired years ago, almost like a long lost episode.

I'm aware of it
Nice, thanks

Attached: 0.jpg (1418x755, 66K)

>ZIM comes to earth and needs a disguise
>his automated machine gives him suggestions
>Black guy
>"TOO UGLY"
>Hispanic guy
>"TOO STINKY"
>zim but with an eye, clothe and chair change
>"perfect"

Aurora 4X

two dads

>btfo so hard you lost 99 fucking lives
Program girls was cute ngl

The netflix movie came out a few days ago and was pretty good, feels like there hasn't been a giant gap in time since the series ended aside from Gaz's character, but the creator has said in interviews that he's not super interested in outright reviving the show itself.
Also to stay on the topic of the thread
Spore's space stage, technically.

Could the Irken empire beat the Grox?

super mario bros

It was originally a 6 or 8 episode season, but Jhonen talked them down to a single special. Maybe he's testing the waters to see what kind of autism he has to deal with now.

>The Covenant
>The Grox
>The Reapers
Could any of these beat the Irken Armada by itself? What about other Vidya alien fleets? Because The Massive has a canon that fires with no buildup time, and blows up planets casually. The Massive can also fly through a star and come out completely fine.

There really aren't that many games that let you do this.

Attached: zim v.png (1368x1080, 366K)

In a straight up fight, the grox would probably win, by way of having superior soldiers and tougher ships. The Irkens lean heavily on subterfuge and logistics, and perform very poorly when their remarkably fragile machines fail.

anyone have a torrent link for the original series? i want to rewatch it all
tried the animation thread on /t/ but no luck yet

youtube.com/watch?v=pMIeHFza7GA

Attached: zimfatass.png (1368x1080, 500K)

it would be easy to outmaneuver and destroy The Massive when you realize it only moves in a straight line

SPEAK OF THE FUCKING DEVIL
someone literally just posted it after i asked for it here again
no movie that i can see yet. Ill be seeding for a while if anyone wants to cop it

katamari damacy

9/10
the hand needs work

The Covenant definitely would. How does the Massive compare to a super carrier?

Attached: CSO supercarrier.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

Well the size of The Massive is comparable to at the very least, small planets, maybe moons. Like a faster, more durable death star with an entire fleet surrounding it at all times. Aside from the flying in a straight line thing, the massive has the power to repeatedly, casually blow up multiple entire planets in a matter of seconds.

Euro Truck Simulator

The Massive (and all Irken ships) has no shields. The Covenant would focus their fire on the giant snack pods and cripple the ship while demoralizing the fleet and forcing a retreat.

I liked the special

Attached: 1566224315317.jpg (259x227, 17K)

The Massive has toonforce, if it isn't funny they aren't getting so much as a scratch

No, this one turned out good, unlike Rocco (which was mediocre even ignoring the tranny shit)

>Gaz's character
Apparently it's more inline with the comic version of her

Netflix didn't make this, Nickelodeon made it and then put it on Netflix, Rocko having a tranny was a fluke.

And Johens original pitch document apparently. That's what he always wanted for Gaz

Orks would fuck them up.
>technology that operates on semi-cartoon logic
>hilariously outclass any irken in close quarters combat
>The Massive being un-shielded allows them to easily board it or simply ram into it

Attached: ork ship.jpg (1114x984, 293K)

A fair assessment, assuming the Covenant recognize the snacks as a target. Of course, the massive did fly directly through a star at one point during a show. Would plasma be able to output enough energy to burn through something that seemed completely unaffected by that? Or am I remembering wrong and they didn't actually fly directly through a star? I can certainly understand the other ships, though. And I guess after attacking it for long enough, they'd eventually hit the snack pods in searching for a weak point regardless.

I'm actually perfectly fine with the character change, I was just explaining because the change might be more abrupt for someone who didn't read the comics, like myself.

I'm Mr Vasquez and I'm here to drop some canon a shark didn't eat memebranes arms a shark befriended him convinced him to get cyborg arms but then cucked him and stole his alien wife

the whole special was more in line with the comic

Attached: 0c652da45aa8cf579aa4eb04d1e0abd4._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 503K)

it just has to be funny, well stupid and funny.

>Fleshy arms
So Vazquez just wanted Membrane to have robot energy cannon arms for fun then?
Despite the show not being as gross as it used to be it is still has its slightly below the surface dark humor.
>I ate a baby there one time!
>it's true, he did.
Also GIR
>I LAUNCHED THAT PUG INTO SPACE!
>I thought you liked that pig
>*pug hits the ground with a faraway thud*

there's also the girl excitedly jumping into the volcano

Was the pug part in the comic or something? In the movie it landed on Zim's head and got shot into space again.

Man I missed that one. It was a fun ride, it didn't have the same look as the old show, but it honestly didn't bother me at all. Felt like a natural evolution.

It landed? I swore I heard a thud in the background. I should really sit down and re-watch it, maybe I won't be so busy next time.

in the comic its a poodle instead of a pug

yeah no blue skies originally in the show and the characters aren't as angular

Attached: debd35298c37e98e924f19b4b6388ced.jpg (1041x1600, 332K)

I liked the news banner during the Peace Day coverage
>M-Labs clerk says number of tramplings "Normal"
>Children sing. People rejoice. Fatalities minimal

Factorio

I like the original comic story more then the movie story, Zim winning is always great

Attached: zim-1-2.jpg (720x1050, 307K)

This show was made for Nickelodeon but they dumped it on Netflix because Viacom's a bitch.
Same with the Rocko special.

What's Gaz like now? I don't have shitflix, and never read the comics.

dude they really ruined gaz's design

Attached: file.png (964x1100, 524K)

Less of a straight up evil piece of shit and more of annoying sister. Membrane is also less of a shit dad now.

How so?

Attached: 1566001183956.png (269x344, 87K)

membranes fucking amazing in the movie

I don't use Netflix at all and I still watched it, the torrent/mega is lying around this place if you bother to look

Attached: 1540146568634.jpg (640x561, 38K)