ANGRY SMASH BROS VENT THREAD

Cloud is such a braindead character, no wonder his best player is a child.

>Spams Neutral B and runs at you with stupid fast stupid long aerials
>Will Up B or Side B if you do anything remotely near him
>Camps limit if you're slightly offstage
>Rinse and repeat

Attached: madkirby.jpg (800x450, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L9w3MSfA-xA
twitter.com/ItIsB3n/status/1163560654554501120?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK HERO AND FUCK WOLF

try playing a cloud offline and your problems will go away

Cloud gets almost no results and his aerials are neutered from 4. Git gud

>gets almost no results
shit argument

yea they nerfed his aerials from being butt fuck retarded to just great

His only good aerials now are bair and down air.

Predict his special and punish them.

He can only camp limit for 15 seconds or so now.

Also he's really easy to edgeguard. Just pick any busted character and go ham, Cloud's nowhere near as threatening as he was in Smash 4.

Cloud is trash now. M2K and Leo made an entire video discussing it.

see

FUCK ISABELLEFAGS
ACTUAL FAGGOTS

Man I sure do love playing as cloud I think he's the only character I'm comfortable wit-
>Cloud is such a braindead character, no wonder his best player is a child.

Attached: 6869765ab48e79c6f4323d39ac082539.jpg (510x403, 38K)

they just had to do it to them.
Link is practically worse now and requires planning ahead. His animation for his grab extends further than marth yet marth's grab range is more somehow.
and marth..... my boy.... that dancing blade is so useless now.

also fuck sonic on so many fucking levels. piece of shit trash doesn't deserve to be in the game with the 90% spin moveset he has.

Attached: . Screenshot 2018-12-22 19-09-00.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

Dancing blade isn't Marth's biggest issue. His movement feels off, and he has no reliable setups for tipper kills.

I highly recomment trying Chrom or Lucina more, they're far more consistent.

FUCKING NESS NIGGERS, DIE

Yeah I've been playing more chrom. I agree, his entire movement does feel off and I feel that a change like the dancing blade is one of the reasons, to simplify him and make him easier to use. not to mention his sword has jank hitbox and goes through the enemy half the time. There's very few situations he longer benefits from using the tipper.

FUCK ROBIN’S FIRE. FUCK ROBIN’S MILE LONG LIGHTNING THAT STRETCHES ACROSS THE WHOLE STAGE

FUCK SAMUS

Oh yeah, another dumb fact: Marth's shield breaker does the most shield damage at the tip.

Lucina's does a ton of damage throughout the entire hitbox, so she doesn't need to space it properly.

>can't do infinite with marth's short hop side b, falling nair to one jab and repeat

This is such a stupid fucking reddit response fuck off

I miss Marth and Lucina's jab1, it was so awesome.

How does one fairly play cloud then?
I recently tried him and loved how he played, but try not to spam too often (even though I'll admit I tend to use down tilt as an approach way too often)
Is there a way for a cloud to be fair or am I eternally doomed with the "Cloud carries you" curse?
also is his side b any good, I rarely use it since it doesn't excel at anything

i miss marth and lucina in general. But on the other hand, i'm glad zelda has some viability in this game.

>wah my braindead ez mode S tier character doesn't have a fsmash confirm off of fucking jab
Kill yourself swordfags

His side b is really useful.

Use the standard one to beat grabs or jabs. Limit cs is great for ledgetraps and edgeguards.

Fuck Cloud , fuck Simon and fuck Shulk
only characters with disjoints bigger than mine

I like Cloud regardless and I'll keep playing him and getting better at using him. He's my main, my bro and I support any other Cloud players out there. Mind the ledges, keep control of the stage the best you can and keep track of that limit break meter, bros.

Others are just mad that they lose to kids on Online Smash.

Attached: 1544831265910.jpg (1550x1600, 1.41M)

I don't like the fact hero can hold onto his fireball until ready to use and that it's not only multi-hit but kills at 60%

>play for 2 hours straight in random lobbies
>win every game
>finally fight someone who beat me
>won't rematch

Fml at least give me the ft2. Wasn't like I was playing hero zss or joker.

I like to do combo strings with his aerials. The worst with cloud is that you can literally just pressure with a single aerial over and over again and that becomes stale.

user, it's not just that. He has no tipper confirms at all. His tipper is pretty much useless except for fair off stage.

I'm honestly sick of all of these shitty gimmicks he keeps giving characters.
Rage is shit.
Everyone having meters is shit.

Zelda is nuts. Supposedly she has a kill confirm into her Up B that's really solid.

I'm actually with you on that.

charges way too fast and deals way too much damage/knockback. Very underrated. It's also so big you don't even need to spam it, one is enough.

Do you have a video on that? I play her very aggressively. Phantom is a fucking menace, just place it and activate whener you want or let it activate itself. Position it perfectly and your opponent will shield. You have many options there;
1) teleport into enemy to sweetspot their shield and reduce it, allowing phantom to shieldbreak
2) run up and grab, letting phantom knock them out of you
3) do like step 2) but forward throw in timing with phantom to slash them away at the tip o the sword
4) din's fire to pressure the platforms above incase they try to jump out of phantoms sight
5) position yourself above them with nair creating a failsafe if they do jump.
I'm in love user. I try to find new ways to play her and watch other's play.

The ledges aren't a problem since I feel more comfortable doing stuff now that I know how far his recovery will take me. Also getting a fair spike offstage is one of the most satisfying things in smash so it's worth the risk
>Stage control
I'll admit, I'm still extremely new to the competitive mindset (I just recently forced myself to start shielding properly instead of rolling everywhere) so I'm not too sure what that means.
Any tips of juggling? I have right stick set to tilts, and sometimes I find it easier to use that to get an uair but sometimes it's easier to manually input it. (That's assuming I hit it with more then 40% accuracy)
Side question, what do the red/greenish ff7 alts mean? I understand the advent children/unhidden geostigma arm one but not the other colors.

Attached: cloud-smash-ultimate-625x352.png (625x352, 289K)

not to mention that a perfectly placed phantom on the ledge will prevent the opponent from grabbing the ledge after their up b. It can also lock an opponent at the ledge (because you can't run past it) allowing you to go in for a punish.

This uair feels tacked on, like they decided to make it a kick so Hero wouldn't have an overhead slash like other sword characters.

Attached: EAvlSKqXYAIg2yg.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

youtu.be/L9w3MSfA-xA

You can DI a lot of them, but Nair to Up B is guaranteed and the execution is easy. Just training mode it a bit.

>character has an ftilt that kills people at 80
>character has a back air that kills people at 80
>character can fsmash someone at 60% and they fucking die
>character has easy disjoints and Lucina frame data, making them faster than most of the cast, have more range than most of the cast, and benefits heavily from Ultimate's changes meaning you can't punish them for jack shit

>"bawww i don't have a guaranteed confirm into a braindead frame 10 fsmash tipper kill, Marth is USELESS"

THIS is why I can't fucking stand sword mains, they have the easiest time in the entire roster because their whole kit is safe disjoints that most of the cast straight up cannot deal with due to not having a sword. Ultimate's meta is defined by whether or not you can deal with sword characters. And yet. And YET you retarded sword fuckers demand buffs so you can continue to do braindead landing fairs and nairs while your opponent has to get frame perfect reactions just to hit you twice.

Fuck off, play literally anyone else and realize how fucking easy it is to play Marth, Lucina, Roy, Chrom, Ike, whatever. Fuck you.

Attached: 1561478322374.jpg (1024x768, 642K)

Try spelling Belmonts next time.

FUCK TIER WHORES

Attached: 1554622104346s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>it's another "inklingniggers play in a way that makes it completely unfun" episode
god I hate this rerun

WHY IS THE ROSTER ORDERED IN SUCH A RETARDED WAY AND WHY CAN'T WE CHANGE IT
WHY CAN'T WE EDIT RULESETS FROM THE FIGHTER SELECTION SCREEN
WHY CAN'T WE TOGGLE STAGE HAZARDS OR STAGE MORPH ON THE STAGE SELECT SCREEN
WHY CAN'T WE SHARE CUSTOM STAGES LOCALLY
WHY ARE MIIS LUMPED IN WITH ECHO FIGHTERS IN THE STACKED/SEPARATE MENU
WHY WERE VICTORY THEMES BUTCHERED
WHY WERE ONLY SOME VICTORY THEMES CHANGED
WHY DO THE FIRE EMBLEMS GET TWO VICTORY THEMES
WHY IS THERE NO KIRBY CONTENT FROM GAMES PAST SUPER STAR
WHY ARE LUCARIO AND INCINEROAR GIVEN ACTUAL TEXTURES WHILE THE REST OF THE POKEMON LOOK LIKE PLASTIC
WHY DOES SONIC STILL HAVE A SHITTY MOVESET
WHY DOES NESS ONLY HAVE ONE COMBO
WHY IS INCINEROAR IN THIS GAME AT ALL
FUCK

Attached: 45188730_2284847391590265_8371878784554500096_n.jpg (895x960, 78K)

being an inkling main is suffering, people think we only use them because of tier lists, I just like the character

Attached: DrzcbiQU4AAn080.jpg (522x610, 44K)

If someone were playing a top tier just to play a top tier, they'd be using someone like Lucina, Joker, PT or Wolf. Now that the initial hype wave has past and people realize Inkling has flaws and needs to work for their kills, the only people playing Inkling today are either character loyalists or people who just really like the playstyle but don't wanna use Fox for some reason.

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 1.81M)

> tfw Sheik main
> tfw NO KILL POTENTIAL
FUCKING LOW IQ PLAYS FUCKING ME UP AFTER THREE HITS WHILE THEY'RE AT 120% AFTER 17 COMBOS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 0d2.png (493x748, 580K)

Make melee 2!
Fuck off with these 3rd party characters.

I have the opposite problem as you

Attached: 90DDF8FE-0977-4F77-99B6-5D36EEAC9F95.jpg (246x353, 18K)

fuck you, white boy

Attached: my nigga.jpg (665x1024, 43K)

>tfw love playing duck hunt but terrible kill moves
Resort to gimps.
Especially as shiek. Use needles.

How the FUCK do you beat DK?
He's so big that nothing is safe on shield and he can grab or hit you from a mile away. Not only that, but he grabs you twice and you just die.
Up throws to upair? Busted. Bair strings? Busted. Down B's insanely long-lasting hitboxes? Boink. UpB armor on the ground and aerially sending at awkward angles for edgeguards? Annoying, especially if used as a oos option.
Cargo grab into just fucking jumping off stage and cargo down throw directly into the blast zone at 40%? Well FUCK ME then!

Attached: 1200px-SSBUWebsiteDonkeyKong6.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

all of the characters i want are never getting into smash even if there's a reboot because i'm a lonely degenerate with really niche tastes in garms

>WHY IS INCINEROAR IN THIS GAME AT ALL
Still upset about that are we?

Attached: incinichad.jpg (631x536, 55K)

Hero is everything I wanted in a character but his weaknesses are so glaring that it's impossible to paly him well. You have to rely on getting Kaboom, sizzle, and bounce to get anything going with him and even the field.
Why is b-air so fucking bad?

Can't wait for Banjo to have some retarded gimmick where he has to "collect" ammo for his specials or some shit.

Attached: Kanna Gun in Mouth.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Holy shit you sound bad

Attached: pure skilzxl.webm (900x504, 1.56M)

>easily punishable move gets punishable
color me surprised

Quick Draw was a bad option but Ike should not have died for it. I didn't even realize he could go for Thwack but the menu selection is so fucking fast that he can pick anything within 6 frames if he wants. Pretty sure the Ike thought he'd go for Hatchet Man or Kacrackle Slash which is why he did an early Quick Draw.
That's not a punish you fucking retard, the two moves traded but Ike died at 62%.

How do you rework Ike to be the same power he is now without completely revolving around nair?
I've always been a fan of Ike but he's not satisfying to play as or against anymore.

Attached: 1411900799285.png (1472x1544, 232K)

Ike in Ultimate is already good, people just don't use his other options because his nair is so braindead. Nerf his nair and buff his grab options and Ike is the exact same in terms of power without being a one button retard magnet.

Not that user but what are his other options, pray tell? It really feels like Ike has no business staying on the ground save for a grab that barely combos into anything anymore.

Just make his other options better as a whole
It's actually impressive how many moves besides Ike's Nair which did get marginally better, actually got worse. The biggest offender is probably Fair, man that move is so meh.

Jab, Dtilt into uair, Up B OOS, grab into uair, grab in general to get them in position to be bair'd (or read their aerial defensive option to punish with a smash attack), etc.

Ike used to be a reads based fundementals character not unlike CF, and he can still be that, but Ike players don't seem to understand that and would rather sling out 500 nairs and get frustrated when people adapt to it.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I'm glad that he's finally good but I hate that it's all because of his nair. I'd love to see him get some kind of big rework that rounds out his kit to make him more interesting, but I wonder what exactly he needs.
Personally, I'd like to see his tilts and down smash get buffed up to be more useful, especially his d-tilt. Maybe a buff to his fair so he has more than 1 aerial to threaten with.

Rosterbitches drove a young girl to suicide because she liked Ashley and labeled her a pedo
twitter.com/ItIsB3n/status/1163560654554501120?s=20

>Sonic the hedgehog
>Is fast
>Rolls into a ball to attack in literally every game he’s in
>Hates this being his moveset
What do you want him to do? Fortnite dances?

Banjo should have been released day of reveal. This waiting period is bullshit.

taking shit party games this serious

everyone in this thread would benefit from killing themselvs.

Red is the 3rd Class Solider colour.
Green is the 2nd Class Solider colour.

Why does Chrom and Lucina exist?

Attached: 1470428563620.jpg (351x344, 17K)

How about the shit he can do in the GBA fighting game, or even Sonic Wind.

I’m looking forward to Banjo but I know this is fucking coming.

I’ve wanted Ashley since Brawl. I thought women were immune from being called pedo online.

Probably a lot of projecting on how it might be a neckbeard pretending to be a girl or a creepy lesbian women, regardless, someone died because rosterbabies can't stop attacking anything they don't like and thrive on making people feel bad.

Agreed. I was cringing while reading that shit.

easy to implement and Awakening was the game that saved FE

CHARACTERS I WANT CUT NEXT GAME (MOST OF THESE SEEM LIKELY)

>puff
>daisy
>ice climbers
>sheik
>Dr mario
>pichu
>young link
>Roy
>chrom
>dark pit
>zss
>snake
>Lucas
>R.O.B
>Toon link
> wft
>Rosalina
>greninja
>DH
>cloud
>Corrin
>Simon
>richter
>incineroar
>plant
>joker
>hero
>banjo

Attached: 6F04B6C1-475A-48A8-9404-565BBC996500.jpg (600x600, 29K)

He gets rewarded for taking damage. It's stupid. You shouldn't be rewarded for being bad. Cloud and Joker both have this stupid mechanic. I'm not saying either of them are OP, just that their design sucks from a competitive perspective. So much of the time i'll be wrecking Clouds online without a scratch on me and they hit one limit break and it brings the whole game back to even as if that one hit somehow makes up for getting tossed around the stage like a rag doll.

unironically just drop the character bro. almost as irredeemable as meta knight

Hey smash bros, is there a single character with a favorable matchup against both ness and cloud? I can’t play against those fucks so I need something that’s good against them to practice with.

lucina, snake, pikachu (maybe?)

>those clouds that upB the second they feel even remotely threatened
I love that they can't move an inch horizontally, easiest fucking punishes of my life.

This is inevitable for the next game anyways, next game will remove 3/4 if not all third party and retards on here haven’t realised that yet or aren’t willing to accept it. We got this many third party in ultimate because they’re likely not coming back next game people, just fucking realise this already!

Attached: fukk ikee.webm (900x548, 1.08M)

>not letting that shit go the second you see Menu pop up
He'd charged it up enough to hit, and if the Hero player isn't going to top deck while Ike is charging in his face he was never going to.
Ike had the whole match to know Menu was free hits for him.
Thwack/Whack is still retarded, but so is the Ike.

So much this. The games have been slowly reverting back to melee since brawl. It should be obvious to everyone at this point that melee did it best.

Some of his attacks are based on Sonic the Fighters, user

>Why is b-air so fucking bad?
Because everything else about it is great. If it didn't have poor frame data, it would be the best spacing tool in the game

I guess I got so used to Yea Forums hating what i like I just tune it out.

Anyone can be good against anyone if you just git gud

>Be Ike
>Nair
>Win
Thank God his recovery is ass.

80% is pretty high

Daisy and Lucina should just be costumes. No reason to add extra character slots just for them.

Why did it have to be THAT game? Why couldn't the series just die after the GBA shit? I don't want Jugdral remakes anymore. I don't want normalfag shit to ruin my games anymore. I just want it to end.

Attached: 1531577273615.gif (300x300, 3.22M)

>Only reason the series is alive is because of things I don't like
Cope

autism

ok retard