I'll climb upon the Dragon's Dogma thread and post from above Arisen!

I'll climb upon the Dragon's Dogma thread and post from above Arisen!

Attached: Dragons_Dogma_box_art.jpg (764x850, 312K)

I know you guys are farming bitterblack and gearing up your chocolate elf pawns still.

Well shit

Attached: 2e0.gif (500x223, 772K)

It bares the head of a COCK!

Attached: 4d820d1b6dd55b9b46a15475e6c26eb5.jpg (696x568, 97K)

I need DD2 so bad

Same, Dragons Dogma is my Skyrim
>Have it on every console
>Play it at least once a year
>Watch dedicated YouTubers to see if they found any new glitches or whatever

>That room with the 2 big cyclops and 1 baby cyclops
I'm a monster

im pretty early into the pc version of dd, anyone mind taking my slave for a ride so I have some rc later

forgot to mention. she's pretty cute.

I really want to like this game but I can't go pass the early hours. Was I filtered, v?

Post info and in the morning or sometime today I'll run it through it through BBI if I remember and can find ur pawn.

What stops you? Do you get bored? Frustrated by early difficulty? Lost?

Dragon's Dogma is unironically mediocre in the first several hours. It doesn't get fun until you hit vocation rank 5 or so. Combat becomes a lot more interesting, and it feels more like an action game. Mystic Knight is an example - extremely boring early, but ends up having some of the most fun abilities later on. Also, for whatever reason, practically every enemy in the game is absurdly tanky for the first several hours, no matter which direction you go. This gets fixed as you play, as well.
In short, it's a godlike game with a bad opening. Once you've done about half of the Wyrm Hunt quests, you should start to enjoy it. If not, try switching to a different vocation.

Attached: 1566103613668.png (338x579, 247K)

new gaem when

Attached: 1555946586255.jpg (970x545, 771K)

I know the pc versions online is a bit weird, but I think this is the info you need

Attached: daddeadda.png (426x191, 7K)

Ser Maximilian is my gay husband

Playing it for the first time, I'm having a ton of fun. Started with Strider and went to Assassin and my Pawn is a fighter for drawing aggro, rented pawns can make up for the lack of magic, right?

>chocolate elf pawns
*beefy orc pawn

>tfw 5-star rating on pawn appearance
Good feel

It sucks at the beginning, "it gets better later" is sadly true but once you know what happens when you make your future new character you'll skip all that painful beginning shit in 30mins

Yep, I went melee with an archer pawn my first playthrough and rented mages worked fine

>rented pawns can make up for the lack of magic, right?
yes, I also suggest carrying an elemental enchanted weapon so you don't have to entirely rely on a magic based pawn

Also post level. It's been a long time since I last played but all I should need is level, name, and vocation.
Wdym? Are the pawns you're renting all red and yellow vocations? Or using rented pawns as mages/sorcerers. Regardless the answer to both is yeah, you can cover bases with rented pawns. Unless you're looking for min maxish type stats and spell, rented pawns are always good. Be sure to give 5 stars and a gift!

Spear-wantin-niggas report in.

Attached: Spears didn't get into the final game.jpg (1280x800, 356K)

>spears got into DDO
>but it's gay magical girl wushu shit

I want that shield focused class from DDO.

feels bad that DD:DA never got the Alchemist class

Gib Full Metal Alche-fist

>game has speartips
>but no spears

Is Madeliene's shop worth it? It seems like sometimes she loses her shop depending on quests.

>Strider
I'll check her out later. I'll give her a BBI cursed item to help you out.

If you want the only pair of g-string panties in the game, yes.

She loses her shop after you do the quest with Julien and Mercedes, but in the post game she comes back to the Gran Soren fields, or to Cassardias if you did her side quest.

>Is Madeliene's shop worth it
only if you and your pawn are female or your playing as a dagger class as most of her gear is for females/striders
Give your idol to Masterworks you can't go wrong

She sells baelful nails.
Best damn rings in the game besides some lvl 3 skill rings.

They add +100 stagger to all attacks. Magic too I think.

Not exactly lost I knew where to go but it seemed the game just didn't make me feel the journey would get better, I died in some buggy cliffs too. The character creation was great tho, first game I could make a Hobbit.

I will try again soon, the videos I've seen look so cool such a shame not to enjoy the game because of the troubled early game. Work and love life kinda fucked my will to insist on the game, I just dropped and focused on other matters

>only pair of g-string panties in the game
female bandit camp has a chance at finding the elf pawn thong in a chest

>Madeleine asks for 1000 gold
>spend all of it beforehand and then give her 10 gold
>the game accepts and the quest is complete
DEVILISH

Its pretty much a guraranteed drop from under the queen's bed at the castle at night.

Haven't played this in a while. Is it possible to give pawns gear? I want to replay it but I also don't want to grind, so I want to send a new pawn some of my old shit

I believe you can give them armor and weapons if it's the same class I think. There's probably some other dumb rules as well.

You can equip them with the gear and it'll automatically gift it to the owner, but you can't take it back once you do. It's also only limited to whatever their class can use.

So I guess if I just change my pawns class I can get gear for it and myself, although I don't remember being able to job vocation early into the game

You can job class in Dark Arisen early by going to Bitterblack island and talking to the lady.

WOLVES HUNT IN

Thanks for the tip, lad

>laughed it off
>entire team got anally ravaged by wolves at night because I was too much of a jew to use oil for a lantern

you can keep your diamond dozen waifu. i strictly recruit min height pawns with max pitch voices.

Post pics, I'll have to decide if she's cute enough to join my party

Attached: image-2.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

not exactly what I want, but I need to unlock the extra customizables yet.

also need to find a HD armours mod

Attached: aedaad.png (823x814, 1.94M)

fuck off spirit lancer was awesome

I have a dream to one day play as a Mystic Knight and my cape doesn't clip through my shield

REMINDER
give your pawn a pickaxe
give your pawn a oiled lantern
give your pawn a voice that matches their body

Sorry, user, you will have to like and watch Netflix Dragon's Dogma before being able to even see a possible DD2 and if it fails, you won't get it at all.

I only roll with a wide midget with a high voice.

>was
gone too soon... :(

>TFW my pawn posse are all miner whores.
I sure do love doing literally nothing and gaining dimonds.
Also that skill that makes mining faster.

Spears should be too OP in action games

>actual combat
>bringer of cataclysms tier magic
>some interactivity with others
>has a semblance of challenge
It's an elder scrolls game for people with fucking taste.

>taste
It's a mess design-wise. The inventory menus are ugh, cringe.