FF7re Thread

twitter.com/ff7_update/status/1163627308789489664?s=21
New cloud pics

Attached: cloud.png (562x840, 998K)

AAAAAAAAAAA HE'S FUCKING PERFECT

Attached: file.png (865x1117, 1.52M)

Cloud looks goofy

Attached: 1566241649043.jpg (256x358, 23K)

>goofy
You're thinking of KH3, not FF7R

Cloud looks cute*

Lightning cosplaying as Cloud

Smash unironically had a better modernization of him

>I showed you my dick please respond

release the fucking demo SE

Attached: 1565957254576.jpg (500x383, 17K)

yeah but its smash, so who cares

Attached: 7c83896717e0fea01e92dcdda63b3763.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

This desu.

Attached: Cloud (1).png (1945x1929, 2.21M)

I hope this succeeds and square remakes other games. Oh please oh god make a good remake/remaster of FF6 already.

Cloud is cute!

Attached: cloud9.png (928x965, 1.45M)

FF8 is in a dire need of a remake.
Some fixes to the story here and there, some battle system changes and there we go

What are you niggers talking about he looks way better in ff7re

has the stupid sameface every smash character has fuck off

>tfw I look like Cloud

Attached: E47CCAC6-7631-4C18-AE41-DB9F57EA1FC9.jpg (406x256, 11K)

no you don't tranny

What the flying hell are you talking about? No characters in Smash have sameface. Are you attempting to troll?

Maybe if your eyes are broken.

they all have the same stupid pouty anime face
clouds face looks no different from shulks

Lawd, cannot wait for crossdressing Cloud

Prove it. Unless your hair is similar (which it can't be in real life), then you don't look similar at all.

kys

fuck I hate you smashfags so much

wait there's a demo at gamescom? why aren't we seeing planty of videos anywhere of this?

go to sleep you delusional drunk bastard.

Looks anorexic.

Nice

Let's be honest, we only care about how the girls look.

Not even Sephiroth got any emotional reactions like Tifa or Aeris.

Ask me how I know you are a burger

Square is defunct.

There isnt much to show anyways, but we will see videos eventually.
How are the demos in gamescom take place anyways? are they closed?

New Lightning is cute. Probably has more ass too.

Literally a 1 to 1 honestly, blessed user

What you faggots don't understand is that FFVIIR Cloud is designed for gameplay and cutscenes, Smash Cloud is only designed for fighting. Same with Tifa. The remake models have to be more expressive/animated.

>Sephiroth
he lost his appeal a long time ago

>Square
You mean Squeenix?

literally no one:

smash fags:

Attached: file.png (680x680, 117K)

>still no single new render of Tifa since e3
what's going on?

Attached: 1564950272893.jpg (426x341, 31K)

Tifa is designed to be my wife and have sex

Attached: 1564533732601.jpg (677x1046, 61K)

Is this scene gonna make a return?

Attached: d88cb5e2297ce75659ffd835b682ff47.jpg (900x1217, 186K)

>spats
I need an alt costume where she ditches the skirt completely. Spats are god tier.

I mean we have the final version of tifa and thats all that matters. Maybe you mean actual polished in-game tifa

Attached: 1560498397833.jpg (4096x4096, 1.6M)

All that stuff was released at e3. I'm just curious why we didn't get any new screenshots of here

>CE Preordered
>comfy status confirmed

Gonna feel gud when I break out the figure and play me some FF7Re:make. Goddamn what a time to be alive. Any other boomers feeling this feel?

Attached: 1533609097423.gif (467x398, 74K)

*her

Well, maybe the reason is that we haven't seen more gameplay outside the bombing mission. We have some concept arts here and there, but not much.

Attached: based.png (1411x847, 2.66M)

>CE Preordered already out sold
get your shit together SE

Attached: 1564963782544.jpg (500x477, 38K)

Attached: tv3uv0rb4fd31.jpg (960x586, 157K)

*sold out

Just show us the fucking dog Square Enix

Attached: red_xiii.jpg (900x593, 70K)

>Re:make

>plate conceptart was released
How the fuck did I missed this one?

You can't. She's my wife and she's not allowed to show more.

Attached: 1564710639967.jpg (2894x4093, 2.72M)

Its not official
I mean its official, but not showed by officials means. I think a dude took photos (i think)

Cloud in the OP pic reminds me of Reno.

Attached: Reno canon artwork.png (603x1641, 750K)

that unironically looks absolutely ridiculous and shit

no but your post does

Looks fine to me

Drawing and junctioning is shit and breaks the game

Triple triad breaks the game and stops being fun with the first rule change

Everyone except edea and irvine are uninteresting and annoying

Ultimecia is one of the worst villains in the series

The dynamic levelling system is awful

The world opens up way too late and there are no interesting or fun side quests

This makes my sword the buster sword

You're not wrong. Great post user.

Attached: 1512800278043.gif (400x287, 1.59M)

I cannot wait for the return of Bladewolf

>buying a 60$ game at leats three times

>no demo

Nah, Dissidia did.

>implying you even need to be a smashfag to think that
People have been saying that iteration of his is perfect since 2014 or whenever

fuck off

Of course it did.
Almost like one game is a soulless cash grab and the other has real care and love put into it.

samefag

Okay it needs to be said...

Clould looks like a twink fag

he's supposed to
that's how he gets away with wearing drag and passing for a woman later

And that's a good thing

Attached: cloud_dress_final_fantasy_vii_remake.jpg (1280x669, 272K)

>the cities beneath the plates go from some tiny ass slums to a genuine brazilian trickle-down economics anime favela

>genuine brazilian trickle-down economics anime favela
fucking awesome
that was always the intention

Agreed. Smash has always been a soulless cash grab, and 7R looks like a lot of love has been put into it.

Look at all these seething replies. Yea Forums fears the best Cloud design.

Attached: SSBUWebsiteCloud2.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Smash Cloud captures FF7s style more than the XV knock off does.

> this RWBY reject design that looks more like Rinoa than Tifa
no user its shit and also not Tifa

As a representation of the literal FF7 Cloud, he's fantastic. But I don't mind FF7 Remake not being, you know, 1:1 to that.

Cloud look like trannies, im not even memeing.

Trannies wish they looked like him

I just want his older exaggerated hair back instead of the smaller Advent Children style one.

Attached: 1566273848758.png (237x216, 95K)

It's again confirmed you can just hold Square to attack with Cloud in FF7R, tapping does it like in FFXV with slight variation of attack animation, and for Barret you can only hold to attack.

So basically like how random battles worked in the PS1 version since you could hold circle to just select the first option when the battle menu opens?
>XV
>slight variation of attack animation
HAHAHAHAHA, fuck you and your lies on that one, only the fucking stick direction matters on that.

Please don't screw up his early character
Yes Cid is my favorite ff7 character how could you tell

Attached: cid-highwind-dirge-of-cerberus.jpg (640x448, 54K)

I want to work in the Shin-ra building

You have different attacks on opening and finishers by tapping in XV, plus directionals. If you hold it does different attacks entirely, just like FF7R which is confirmed and it doesn't even have directionals either, so even less attacks, and Barret is only hold to attack.

Now post the trap version.

Cid's story was pretty emotional, really. I hope his character is good in the remake.
Another character I wonder how they'll implement him is Vincent. He was even missable in the original.

that looks like shit. the face is completely deformed & wrong. trash 5 has some of the worst fucking models in any modern game.
even the wiiU cloud was much better.

Tapping doesn't change shit in XV. It's all about positioning and held direction, which the AI behind picking animations automatically dictates for you. Meanwhile FF7R has a spam of basic attacks while you spend ATB on Items, Special Attacks for the real damage dealers, or Magic.

Really hope they make Vincent more likeable in the remake, I want to like him but it's tough

Any info on the FF8 remaster fps? Will the combat still be like 20 fps?

You're not wrong.

Yes it does, you get different opening attacks and manual finishers and can go straight from opening attack to finisher too

If you hold it only loops the mid combo hits, not the opening or finisher

FF7R is hold to attack with the option to tap, works just like XV

Upon release Tifa's bust will be enlarged. But its my insider secrit, please don't tell anyone outside of this board.

He looks like a 5’2 Jap

>openings and finishers
They look almost no fucking different from the base attacks. Is that fucking you, Barry?

FF7R doesnt look like FFXV awful combat for one thing. Look back at that gameplay demo, the guys mashing his attack button, looks like they went more with a KH style action RPG.

Aaaaand there goes any potential interest I had in this game. XV felt so terrible to me. It tried to capture the best of both worlds of an action game and rpg, but instead captured neither. You’d attack enemies who wouldn’t react, other enemies would hit you off screen with no chance to cancel the attack and dodge, hell, if they wanted to go with the active battle system I’d rather they just do something like the offline MMO thing they had going in XII.

Plus you have manual guard and character switching built in from the get-go for the game to be balanced around, so there's more control and action than holding a defense button to dodge most attacks and switching to characters that break the game over their knees.

They look and are inherently different and have different break and crit % too, I don't think you even played XV.

You hold to attack in FF7R or can tap to attack just like FFXV, and for Barret you only hold to attack.

It looks exactly like FFXV where you can mash attack button, it looks nothing like KH, hell its closer to a mix of Type0 and XV than anything KH.

XV has manual guard from the get go, and Type0 has character switching too, so does PC version of XV by default

You hold to keep blocking in FF7R

>XV has manual guard
Only as Gladio. Unless you're referring to counters, in which case no. And Gladio and the character switching shit was added after the first wave of DLC, have to be unlocked in-game, do not use the inventory items you equip them with and cannot be used in the open world, and are straight-up broken because their DLC mechanics destroy what little balance the core game has with Noctis.

You can cancel every attack in XV through blink, and impervious lets you cancel your own knockback,

FF7R has no enemy reaction when cliud4 attacks the sweeper or the sahagin with basic attacks

for fucks sake

Attached: ffxv kun.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

Nope, noctis always had it and he has shields for more blocks too

Character switch in XV was a free update and was in PC version and royal edition by default, and they do use the itens you equip them with, and can be used in any fight in the game that they are present for

You can only run around as Cloud in FF7R, it automatically switches back to him when a battle ends just like XV does back to Noct

Fuck off KH shill, FF7R has hold to attack, deal with it.

Do you think the remake will have Palmer getting truck'd?

it fuckin better

Who gives a shit about Palmer though.

Goddamn the moment the crossdressing model gets ripped it would be Link 2.0

>it's just fucking midgar
>they don't even know how many parts the remake will have
>everything points to it having forced low-effort bloat to give the impression that each part will be as long as a full game to justify the $60 price

Attached: 1538235351938.png (540x304, 167K)

Oh my fucking god it is Barry. Dont fucking listen to this retard, he literally doesnt know SHIT what hes talking about.

Attached: 1538139573541.png (600x621, 560K)

Holy shit it is KH kun the tranny, don't listen to this delusional fuck that ignores what people who actually played FF7R have said in that you can just hold to attack and can only hold to attack with barret, and that there is no jump button and it feeling nothing like KH, with it leaning more to XV, and just basic fucking observations of its mechanics functioning identical to things in XV and Type0

>barry still trying to talk about FFXV in every FF thread even though nobody brought it up.
Ignore the retard.

I want to cum on nuCloud's face

>xv retard back at it again
That faggot is literally cancer

Attached: 1563695637224.jpg (325x325, 16K)

he looks hotter than Tifa and Aeris combined

The hair looks stupid in a realistic art style

He's 5'7", so close enough.

anime hair looks fucking retarded when they try to make characters look realistic.
Either make the artstyle fit the hair or stop giving realistic looking characters exaggerated anime hair.
This realism meme need to die

Why did they make his body so thin, he was okay in the trailer

demo is an older build

>Final Fantasy VII is gay now
How could we let this happen my fellow heterobros?

I hope someone remakes the erotifa 2 red XIII/Tifa scene with the new models.

God that shit feels awful, when you tap down hard for a big hit on a chain and it starts doing some weak autocombo, it feels fucking terrible.

Attached: ECZYJvjXoAEWXA9.jpg (2048x1152, 373K)

>dude waving in the back