Do ya'll buy keys from G2A?

Do ya'll buy keys from G2A?

Attached: g2a_logo-590x334.jpg (590x334, 13K)

>buying games

yeah

Of course not, I pirate.

Only the yearly CoD when it drops to 5 bucks, its the price I pay for cheevos

Just bought most of the Call of Duty games off G2A the other day and I feel no shame. Shit is way too expensive even when on sale.

Attached: 1493439810246.jpg (554x439, 56K)

Sometimes. I only buy games if they're under $15, otherwise I just pirate.

Most of the time the deals of G2A kind of suck ass to be quite honest but occasionally you get some gems. I bought Dark Souls 2: SotFS for like $7 on G2A. The most I would ever pay for that game is like $10 so I was pretty happy with that deal. Even though I don't love the game, I have 100 hours in it so it was worth the money.

I like to use CDKeys too since they're more legit than G2A, even though they're still a grayzone.

All the time.

Usually check multiple sites for the cheapest keys before I pull the trigger.

I bought Fallout 76 off g2a because some of my friends wanted to play it co-op but I knew it was shit. We played for about 4 hours and then never touched it again. I still give them absolute assholes for their terrible taste and lack of foresight.

So yeah, I saved a bit of money, but would have been better off just not buying it at all.
Bonus round: it harmed the developers, apparently.

>Buying games to support the industry/developers and remain clear conscious
>Buy it on G2A and undermine every single argument against piracy

Why support literal chinese jews rather than just pirating it? If you wanna buy the game just get it from the devs legit instead.

only for call of duty games because i dont give a shit about playing them online and activision sales on more legit sites are always terrible.

Yes and I actively hope each key i've bought forced the devs to pay for the copy. Fuck this entire gay industry.

I don't care about that. I buy them just because of the convince of having it in my Steam library. I don't give a shit about "supporting developers".

>I still give them absolute assholes

Attached: 0010.png (884x824, 637K)

>buying a game you know to be crap on a shady grey-market website to intentionally lose the developer money

based

Because multiplayer exists.

Nope, i live in russia and all games here are already super discounted even on release. I can buy brand new titles for 50% or more off.

just buy from instant-gaming lol
prices are always better than any sales on steam or other sites

Attached: 1551617207742.jpg (300x303, 7K)

>buying games
What a tard.

it means being rude to them for fun

Because I want it in my Steam library for convinience.

>he has never experienced a AAA title's smooth multiplayer launch
desu, I haven't for a long time either, senpai.

I get mine from cdkeys, safer, if you hit them up for a refund they'll do it almost within the minute, great prices, they probably fucking steal their keys tho

I try to buy from Kinguin instead, G2A stopped letting you sell shit without a business license a while ago and I sell a bunch of junk to buy keys in return

>ya'll
you have to go back

Couple of games before I learned the truth about them. CD Key and credit card was never in danger it seems though. Still it's best to buy from actual legit storefronts just to support the devs you like. Apparently most of their keys are stolen.

based

Yeah. I've probably gotten like at least 50 games from G2A over the course of 3 or so years. The only problem I've ever had was some shitty 1 dollar indie game had its key revoked like a day after I used it but they gave me a refund.

I figured, it just sounds lewd

I have always used cdkeys instead, never had any problems.

Haven't had problems with G2A but I only buy if it has some sort of crazy good deals

CDKeys is more legit

Kinguin also sells software if you want to by stolen keys for more than just vidya

Attached: image0.png (640x640, 582K)

>cdkeys is more legit
Is it known where they get their keys from?

They buy in bulk from other regions. G2A just lets any old fuck sell whatever they want.

I bought DS3 on release for like $45
Also bought killer is dead for like $2 but that key got revoked after 2 weeks and never used then again

>ya'll
it's y'all. and stop using it, it's ridiculous.

No, only literal poorfags do this.

No, and you shouldn't either. Not even just for ethical reasons; I bought a key from G2A that got revoked on Steam because it was stolen. I've done some research and heard several similar stories to mine. I tried contacting G2A's customer support after, and they didn't give a fuck. Either wait for a Steam/GOG/Humble Bundle/Green Man Gaming sale, or just pirate it.

Attached: little_mac.png (348x402, 132K)

yal'l niggas are gay

yal'l are autistic faggots.

what's wrong with being a faggot

in what culture does it mean that

i bought a second set of keys for diablo 2

Single player pirate
Multiplayer gog or g2a for steam key

G2A is actually polish

Not always, but they seem pretty reliable, especially when its a game thats too expensive and rarely goes on sale.

i am never buying keys from polish/hong kong subhumans ever again
they literally cloned my card

Nah. If i have the need to pay for a pc game, theres cheaper ways to do it. Other sites are better, or if you want to do what g2a does, just use your mom’s credit card On amazon and tell her to file a chargeback so you get it for free

Fuck no.
They say they want 20€ for [A Generic Tripple A Title] but end up, smuggle 15 more for fee

No but I've used wingames or whatever it's called. Seems like a more legit keysite since it's linked on that steam browser extension. Got RoR 2 for 13 burgers. On a side note I'm bummed that deep rock galactic is only on steam and humble

Attached: 1559229720178.gif (262x323, 1.34M)