Monster Hunter Thread. Brachy trailer tomorrow morning

Monster Hunter Thread. Brachy trailer tomorrow morning
twitter.com/MH_official_JP/status/1163649057325080576?s=19

Attached: 1565929985233.png (800x600, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6bQy1IxHU8
youtu.be/HcyBt9IbnFY
youtube.com/watch?v=IkHQD5i41EU
youtu.be/EFVJaJ1sfO0
youtube.com/watch?v=l43v0JZRmpk
youtube.com/watch?v=96b17mlyoi8
youtube.com/watch?v=QuJv8-YrtSs
youtube.com/watch?v=-8X2MEEmC0g
youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E
youtube.com/watch?v=hrffY2gmkNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
files.catbox.moe/e3cjt5.webm
files.catbox.moe/t6poem.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=v6L2NIgn6Pg
youtu.be/uRrK4JzNAjQ
youtu.be/yTEddvzKku0
youtube.com/watch?v=uRrK4JzNAjQ
youtu.be/uRrK4JzNAjQ?t=330
youtube.com/watch?v=m6guHcGEqX8
monsterhunter.com/world-iceborne/us/topics/free-guardian/
youtu.be/mHnOrW-5K1c
gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/v6bQy1IxHU8

yeah right

Just check the link

It’s his turn bros.

Attached: 34C0AB2D-78F9-4208-8268-46F20C05F20B.png (600x589, 193K)

I'M SO BORED WITH MHGU
I'VE REACHED ENDGAME AND IT'S JUST LIKE

GO ONLINE
SEEK IDIOTS
DO 1 HUNT TO PRETEND I CARE ABOUT THEIR SHITTY NEEDS
POST THE SHIT I ACTUALLY NEED
EITHER THEY DIE LIKE IDIOTS AND I NEED TO DO IT AGAIN OR I FINALLY DO IT
UPGRADE MY SHIT
REPEAT
I'M LIKE 2 WEAPONS AND 1 PIECE OF ARMOR AWAY FROM HAVING FINISHED ALL I WANTED
THEN I'LL HAVE TO WORK TO REACH TRANSMOG
THEN I'LL BE DONE
AND I'LL THROW MY SWITCH IN THE FUCKING TRASH
I'M SO DONE WITH THIS GAME SAME THING IN AND OUT EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH AAAAAAAAAAA FUCK THIS

>Today, August 20th (Tuesday), “Promotion Video ” with new monsters will be released!
We will notify you again after the video is released, so please keep checking this account!

what if it was monster blunter and it was about smoking huge joints lol

>monster(s)
Hope they mean stuff we haven't seen and not barioth and the subspecies considering they didn't get to be in trailers before

probably variants like the Glav trailer.

Attached: 903DC8B2-DCF2-4620-975F-29AE6B1E0DAB.jpg (575x500, 66K)

Ebony and Fulgur are subspecies tho

lmao does monster hunter have transmog yet i quit at 4

honestly I'm still a little cloudy on the definitions. Can I get a reminder?

yes but only in GU.
world fucked it up, like many things.

It already is. We have Kush and she blows

Attached: 1557944301310.jpg (600x600, 35K)

It's rumored to be craftable layered armor sets

Attached: 1160507181466181632.jpg (1540x744, 140K)

Variants are the same type of monster but just with something special about them, like for example Savage Deviljho is just a really fucking angry Deviljho while subspecies are species that branched off from the main one, like Fulgur Anjanath, which is an Anjanath species that branched off and adapted to using electricity instead of fire

Subspecies are usually some type of cousin species, with different attributes. Variants are the same as the original, but in a different state. For example Savage Deviljho is still a familiar Deviljho, he’s just really fucking hungry. Chaotic Gore hasn’t molted entirely, he is in the middle of the process and very volatile as a result.

>the final boss smokes big doinks in amish

That's pretty much every MH endgame.

HURRY UP

Attached: 1566165724629.gif (550x500, 274K)

I just learned why I kept randomly dying to AT Teostra's nova. I kept trying to super guard it with Lance, but apparently super guard causes you to take more chip damage than normal so it kept killing me through my guard. I switched to just blocking it normally and had no problems with it.

That's what you said last time and i woke up early for nothing.

Attached: 1563590085860.jpg (900x1273, 243K)

sincere rip to young king dave, gone too soon

Variants are stronger individuals of the base species. In gameplay terms they’re a straight upgrade of the base fight. Subspecies are a closely related but distinct species from the base species. In gameplay terms they’re like a remix of the base fight, changing elements, moves, maps etc instead of just making the monster stronger like a Variant.

well now we got confirmation. sorry user-kun!

Appreciate the help anons

Attached: 1566188257652.png (739x640, 348K)

Does her hymen constantly regrow?

Do you go from full health to zero when powerguarding it or what?

Here's a topic for debate. What monster was fucked to make wyverians?

My gear is still a bit shit so it was pretty much one shot with the power guard. With normal guard I just lost around 1/3 HP.

Rathian

human

None, that’s just a dumb meme myth.

What is the evolutionary purpose of Nergigante

To choke slam every Elder Dragon at least once before it dies.

Beat up Daora.

fuck every ED

And rare species are basically super subs.

wtf i love nergie now?

He's pretty much a vulture for the other elder dragons. So pretty much same as any other scavenger.

>Brachy trailer will be in the morning
what are you guys eating for breakfast before the presentation?

Attached: 1566187909276.jpg (1024x883, 59K)

Gore.

Attached: 097971B7-AF24-462E-B55B-5D091245A87F.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

But that's wrong. Vaal is the scavenger in the Bioenergy trio.

>Brachy revealed, steps out from behind Uragaan
>Capcom Presents
>story snippets
>Seliana snippets
>cutscene mention of powerful monsters
>tease of various variant monsters
>cutscene snippets building up to hunting music
>Brachy gameplay
>Variants full reveal and gameplay (3)
>story dialogue
>Velkhana stuff
>another new/returning monster reveal and gameplay
>Guiding Lands reveal
>one final line of dialogue
>Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
>pans up over the Hoarfrost
>red comet streaking over the sky
>Valstrax roar because fuck Zin

Attached: 1565780613912.webm (270x480, 190K)

Hot cheetos and a Red Bull

Little after dinner actually but close enough.

Attached: 1425422073577.jpg (729x639, 187K)

>Still thinking we're getting Valstrax, Gore, or Seregios
You're setting yourself up for disappointment, Zinogre is the last flagship we're going to get

I'd honestly go pretty wild if Yama Tsukami came back. Elders were going into weird places before 4th gen rolled them back into just being fucking regular ass super dragons.

Gonna eat a nice big bowl of regret since I go to sleep so damn late but still plan on waking up to watch it.

VELKHANA IS WORST FLAGSHIP
PROVE ME WRONG

Living the life

Just tea like every morning

Attached: 65748931_p15.jpg (1292x1313, 294K)

I won't because I'll make my judgement when I fight him

Attached: 1565898319517.jpg (1713x1160, 203K)

Rathalos

Gooooooooooooood morning Giggicucks!!! just here to inform you that Khezu will be revealed tomorrow on the next trailer and that Giggishit will be nowhere to be seen.

Khezu is 100% /in/ like it or not!

Attached: 1548186317565.jpg (800x710, 98K)

Yama feels like he could work for a giant monster fight at the Tower for IB

Only if you give it the necessary time. (A few minutes) So no.

Yeah but Nergigante acts just like a vulture when he follows Zorah and waits it to die.

Kush is worse. Velkhana is Kush but without the wind bullshit. That makes her infinitelt better.

It's okay user, I will be here for you when disappointment strikes you and a shoulder to cry on is needed.

>X armors are back
>tfw chose the female hunter in World

goddamnit, I picked that because I used male in MHGU and I alternate every game

Attached: vld.jpg (1152x713, 88K)

>she

Attached: 1564681375516.png (340x359, 183K)

Think we have some waffles in the freezer.

Attached: 1044206395980050432.png (840x720, 780K)

I eat an omelette for breakfast every work day.

I actually like all flagships, even Rathalos. Velkhana looks cancerous from gameplay but I think it is to encourage the use of new mechanics which can make the hunt interesting. But since they are pushing flagships to be more important I just want to know its significance to the story

This is an involuntary celibate

Who goes around freezing up towns and villages over petty slights.

Attached: D6iGckqV4AUvcqH.jpg (1200x775, 114K)

they handed out a free character edit ticket if i'm not mistaken, including gender

Yes, and? Nerg is also hyper aggressive and actively pursues Teo/Luna/Kush. The Japanese guidebook also said Nerg was guiding Zorah towards the everstream.
The only difference is that Zorah is a giant sized monster. Great Whites wait for whales to die before they feed, but they actively engage same sized or smaller prey.

>"Wind sucks!"
>We hear you loud and clear, fans! Here's Icy Kushala with all-new AoE shit! Because we know you all LOVED Lunastra!
Obviously I'm waiting for good gameplay to make any real judgements, but I'm wary.

Attached: 2F80F7C9-66BD-4D86-8F32-852EE736E714.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Long as it freezes Handler during one of it's autism fits it's alright in my book.

Attached: EB2VMENXYAA5zr6.jpg (1200x813, 130K)

>Velk is here
>go kill, he freezin' everything
>oh shit Velk is invading our village what the fuck
>kill it hunter!
>nice job hunter, good work!
>uh oh hunter, it seems everything's thawing and something came out of the ice!
>It's....Its
>It's Iceborne!
There. Just leaked the script

>Velkhana fucking kills the Handler
>They play it up as a sad scene
>But most of IB's players rejoice

Give me the TOP THREE area themes.
1. Snowy Mountain (Dos)
2. Volcano (Tri)
3. Rotten Vale

3DSnigs not welcome.

Since you can climb some of his ice pillars and won't explode.
He much better then Luna

why do people like Garuga so much? literally worse than Khezu

the hyper fight broke me in half

Attached: 1563939673854.jpg (320x307, 15K)

Not that guy, but keep in mind the nerg we follow at least is a failure. He's starving the whole way through until we off him.

laying down his monster hardbone

Garuga is, simply put, a pleb filter.

i appreciate him for just straight up cheating
i mean he sucks and i hate him but he doesn't even pretend to be fair and i respect it

>you can wallrun on the summoned ice pillars
SnS and Hammer is gonna have a field day, holy shit. Especially SnS with the stupid piercing damage. I hope there's a con to it, like touching the pillar instantly gives iceblight or something

Where does it say he’s starving?

I wasn't around when Kulve was introduced, but what is known about her?
Is there a story I missed, or do we just randomly go with "Yeah, there's this new species, we have to fuck its horns up for reasons"? I know story has never been really important in MH, but in World they put a huge incentive on ecosystems, nature, and stuff; How does fucking up Kulve, but refraining from killing her helps with that?

Attached: 1564644834782.png (900x636, 1.05M)

>HR255
>Do shit in Coral Highlands
>Those wild palicoes (not those masked shits) suddently start attacking me
What the fuck just happened?

Attached: b1c.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

1. youtu.be/HcyBt9IbnFY
2. youtube.com/watch?v=IkHQD5i41EU
3. youtu.be/EFVJaJ1sfO0
although youtube.com/watch?v=l43v0JZRmpk deserves an honourable mention

It's a mystery.

Attached: 1497340245669.jpg (604x604, 40K)

Kulve was an old enemy of the first fleet for some reason, they finally found her in her golden caves and tasked your squad to take her shit

To survive, like every other organism out there.

gee, i dunno

Attached: jew.png (382x379, 26K)

Curious to know how she became an enemy, considering your beginning encounter with her
>Waddles
>Looks around
>Waddles some more
>Digs
>Waddles even more
>Doesn't attack, ever

The Iceborne team is separate from the base World team so I have faith in them to actually make good fights.

>hunt pink rathian
>want to carve
>plenty of shamos suddenly gang up on me
LET ME CARVE FOR FUCK SAKE!!!

Attached: 1460503352529.jpg (800x733, 80K)

Every monster is an enemy by virtue of existing

He’s not starving just horny. The guidebooks day that Nerg reproduces by consuming vast amounts of ED bioenergy so the spikes they shed regenerate into baby Nergs. Normally Nerg probably doesn’t eat EDs that often but when he’s horny he’s gotta eat then to fuel his rapid regeneration long enough for the spikes to start becoming babies. He was probably following Zorah because he was so damn big he’d give more than enough energy to fuel his babies.

Would anyone around be willing to list the weapons in order of mobility?

She had a run-in with the first fleet and only recently resurfaced. Other than payback, I'd imagine there's research reasons and it's probably profitable for the commission to milk her for what it's worth.

>dig holes creating a lot of caves
>underground gets a lot of holes
>whichever is on top of it will eventually fall
idk im doing my best to think why kulve is worth the fight unless her horns are made of some new material the wycademy is interested to analyze
wouldn't that mean nergigante is female?

1. tower summit/top, it sound a lot like Megaman Legends and I like that, also strong monsters are fought with this theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=96b17mlyoi8
2. Frozen seaway theme, fuck you can't tell me what to do, 3DS games are based and so are their music, it sounds fucking savage, a perfect fit for Zamtrios too.
youtube.com/watch?v=QuJv8-YrtSs
3. Gen Arena theme, this one reminds me of God Eater for some reason, I like God Eater.
youtube.com/watch?v=-8X2MEEmC0g

Honorable mentions
youtube.com/watch?v=tBzqf0INg7E
youtube.com/watch?v=hrffY2gmkNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M

Attached: 10bab5cdc6394abdcfea6f7f507c2958471124da360736e8aad30e44135d14be.png (512x497, 32K)

She fucked up the first fleet when they arrived and then went underground for decades and they’re still butt hurt about it. She’s reappeared and from her wandering deep below the earths crust she’s got a bunch of old weapons and shit from ancient civilisations stuck in their coat, so they send you to beat the shit out of her to get revenge, research her, get some neat new weapons and also make Astera filthy rich all in one fell swoop. Where she goes to pick up all those cool things is unknown, when she runs away after breaking her horns she flees into a cave that’s too hot for hunters even with a cool drink to explore properly. Makes me wonder what kind of ecosystem is down there where no human can reach.

I'm staying up tonight because my sleep schedules fucked and I have a court date at 8am.

Attached: 1492840254669.jpg (732x628, 59K)

>Build a defensive outpost near the mountains
>Kulve: owo what's this
>Barracks is gone, the storehouse is covered in molten gold and there are golden midgets ransacking the kitchen
Not really that hard to fuck things up by being a xboxhueg monster, just look at gog.

Maybe, it might just be sexless entirely. I just call it a him because it’s what first comes to mind when I look at Nerg and if I were to call it a she I’ll get 50 (you)s saying ‘>she’.

DB
SNS
LBG
IG
BO
LS
LA
HM
CB
HH
HBG
GS
SA
GL

It's undoubtedly genderless, but "he" is an acceptable pronoun because who honestly looks at this ugly mug and thinks it's feminine?

Attached: FD07B397-12E1-458C-A404-27C80AC8A65E.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Thanks

It’s also probably really good for Astera’s economy. They’re entirely reliant on the Old World sending them resources and manpower at their discretion, but with more zenny to throw at Old World suppliers they can probably get nicer shit. I imagine the first cities in the New World will be funded almost entirely with gold they picked up just from following Kulve around. Give it a couple generations and they might be richer than the Old World thanks to a couple retards beating up a lizard underground repeatedly.

>fast
SnS, DB, LS, IG, Bow, LBG.
>average
Hammer, HH, CB
>slow
GS, Lance*, GL, SA**, HBG

*highly dexterous weapon, a good player can move it around with ease, a shit player will move it like a paraplegic turtle
**sword mode is slower, axe mode is faster, combos make the weapon hard to classify.

This would be my personal list, so take it with a grain of salt
SnS
Lance
IG
DB with the new big dodge
CB
Hammer
HH
SA
GL

Bro, has anyone told you should try doing stand up before? because that's comedy gold

is this a "he" or should we wait until a bunch of furfags decides to make it a he?

Attached: 3_3.jpg (1200x758, 79K)

Thanks

Yup, I was thinking of firing up MHW tonight but I really want to hold off to IB. There's nothing else I have to do - I've got all the decos, I've got like 40+ completed sets, all the weapons and armor I could ever want - there's nothing to do but hunt TEDs for armor spheres and augmenting materials.

Lance isn't highly dexterous, but it's definitely more mobile than people think when it comes to staying on the monster's ass.

gammoth is the only cool big monster since yama

Cheerios

Attached: 1552160805361.gif (320x320, 2.11M)

Reminder that the entire planet MH is set on is actually a giant dragon and that Xeno’jiiva was a space zit. The core of the planet is pure DRAGON BIOENERGY.

Is dexterous is you take the guard lance path, is braindead if you take the evade lance path, the weapon is all about rhythm either way.

>he

What time does the event happen?

around 8 (eight) hours, go the fuck to sleep.

Nerg could have sexual reproduction as well, he's still pretty much a normal dragon unlike the far off weirdos in the wyvern group like Khezu or Gigginox.
Nerg's spike regeneration is regeneration 101 actually, just look at flatworms or hydras. The egg cell inside the spikes as described is fucking weird though, maybe they meant stem cells and fucked it up. Otherwise nerg's spikes function as improvised eggs and he reproduces by parthenogenesis, which means he's a she.
Then again nerg mating could mean a male one jizz all over the female's spikes, I don't fucking know.

Exact time? I've read 5am pst

files.catbox.moe/e3cjt5.webm
files.catbox.moe/t6poem.webm

Attached: 58235381_p13.jpg (930x909, 234K)

>he

I think of it like a plant budding.

Wow, Narga's such an asshole for eating Tardrex's pudding.

Attached: 1503490313817.jpg (2048x2048, 580K)

I've eaten narga's asshole and I will do it again.

Favorite monster fights that aren't usually talked about?
This motherfucker. A+ design, A+ concept. Great fight that is always intense.

Attached: MH4U-Chaotic_Gore_Magala_Render_001.png (772x812, 628K)

Might makes right. If Tardrex wanted that pudding he should have fought for it. The strong should fear the weak.

Gog is pretty cool

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

english patch in the works?

Attached: magnet dookie.jpg (1689x1791, 423K)

I don’t usually eat first thing in the morning and it’s going to be pretty early so I’ll probably make some hot tea with honey to sip on while I watch.

Then I’ll go back to bed.

Attached: D86D629C-010C-4890-B1E8-C5E08D7C3611.jpg (1024x651, 83K)

>Lavasioth Terrible
I'm reporting this to Ryozo so he'll add one more piscine wyvern.

Attached: DGdtHcGUwAEHzlm.jpg large.jpg (447x362, 63K)

Baking some french fries right now and have some gravy on the stove so I can indulge my inner lao shan lung.

Fist is working on a translation patch for the TW server, since ReFrontier being released to the public also came with import/export tools. Items will likely be a given since he's got a database tracking those already, but otherwise there's likely a ton of other stuff that a Gdoc will be made for.

Realistically something like this would've never flown if the tools never got released and if the game wasn't dying.

Attached: for TW and not JP.png (893x681, 99K)

Wait a minute...

Attached: image.png (128x122, 11K)

Why can't developers just release every versions simultaneously? First this game and then Persona. Why do they make their fans wait. Are their development teams just lazy fucks?

Attached: 63718989_p20.jpg (1500x755, 293K)

Coffee and a croissant, or maybe a pastry.

Attached: Garuga_Art.jpg (702x652, 171K)

>Check SOS
>There's an Ancient Leshen hunt
>Host is using Dark devourer
>Leshen's face when

Attached: tumblr_n5tdtoNb7f1tvso1qo4_500.gif (500x282, 961K)

When are we getting Red Lavasioth?

Attached: terrible fin.png (680x593, 174K)

The first fleet was vastly under prepared to handle a monster as big as kulve so they couldn't really do anything to it, by the time the other fleets started arriving they somehow managed to lose track of a giant lizard covered in head to toe in gold and this the first time they've seen it in over 40 years, your job is to strip of it's gold fleece and horns so they can research it, we don't kill it because it might the only one of its kind and doesn't pose a big enough threat to warrant killing it

>drinking tea
good taste

Sony probably paid extra money.

The MH team haven’t developed for PC before yet were adamant that they be the ones to do the PC version instead of outsourcing it. Commendable attitude on their part but pretty annoying for consumers. Hopefully they figure out what the fuck they’re doing by the time the next game releases.

>Sony
>Ignoring how Xbox is getting it same time too
Based retard

but they already have experience from porting World to PC. Why are they still incompetent after all that? It literally uses the same engine.

That is one odd looking Khezu.

Attached: 1471635544992.jpg (400x240, 83K)

dumbass the only exclusivity was the beta and the HZD event quest. Iceborne is coming out on Xbone the same day.

Not that I subscribe to this theory in the first place, but
>Xbox
>A threat to Sony
They probably wouldn’t give a shit.

This, only PC version is an actual threat to their sales.

>Point out that you're wrong
>"b-but that's because they're not a threat"
Nah user you're just retarded.

I’m not the user you replied to dipshit, I don’t think they paid for anything.

Thread is becoming console shit, post more Khezu to prevent it.

One Khezu image = one prayer.

Attached: 1499292963987[1].png (400x300, 35K)

I like Gigginox more though.

Attached: 1513883002776.jpg (899x1200, 108K)

ur the big gay then

Attached: 1499292577280[1].png (600x334, 170K)

Attached: 67BBC84A-A06B-48F4-90AA-622E9858DDBF.jpg (907x461, 53K)

What's the difference?

>khezufags
You never learn your lesson, do you?

Giggi is gey, Khezu is based.

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!

Attached: khezu is the cutest monster.png (500x375, 155K)

>dumbass the only exclusivity was the beta and the HZD event quest
The SFV event is exclusive too for some fucked reason

Blind retard that spits out lightning vs blind retard that spits out poison.

Khezu or Gigginox, I would just love for one or the other to get in to see the war that breaks out.

Attached: 08fd2f7da3570a11f61f7c4ff85fe43f0d7d9e731374352c9aeb6df2a48b63f3.jpg (2000x2000, 2.56M)

Attached: 1535844441378.jpg (1024x1024, 188K)

Sony has some kind of deal with SFV, oddly allowing for a PC version and cross play from the get-go, but I’m sure that has something to do with it.

Do not bully the Khezu.

Attached: 1499292901203[1].jpg (640x480, 404K)

khezu looks like a dick and screams a lot and giggi is less dicklike and screamy

I finally did the Behemoth quest with friends holy shit. It was a lot of fun, but I’m not sure if I can say it’s a “well-designed” fight, but I can’t exactly pinpoint why I feel like that. Maybe it’s shit like Charybdis and Meteor’s deceptive range that left a sour taste in my mouth.

he really is the best incarnation of him

Attached: 66562344_p8.jpg (2438x1717, 888K)

DRAWING CHALLENGE TO ALL HUNTERS.

YES, EVEN YOU SELF PROCLAIMED SHITTY DRAWER.

DRAW BRACHYDIOS.

Attached: brachy cute.jpg (800x600, 123K)

I wonder what a pregnant Rathian would look like

they tried to stay faithful to the source game and it doesn't really work out correctly, the rathalos fight in xiv is also sort of weird and jank

Doing Extremoth with a good group really taught me that the fight is only hard if you aren’t doing it right. And I know that sounds like a really redundant thing to say, but I mean there’s like no middle ground with him where it’s just a good fight. Either he’s causing a big mess and it’s hyper stressful or somebody is managing enmity, everybody is able to do sufficient damage and it just goes smoothly. The group I killed it with I felt like we just breezed through the entire thing and nobody died once.

Just the act of designing it around 4 players makes it poorly designed. That being said, it's the fight I enjoy the most.

I feel Male Nergi could mate with Female Nergis but in a last ditch effort to preserve its species, a really powerful spike (from eating so many elders) could become an egg to create a baby Nergi asexually

Well considering they lay eggs, and the eggs are remarkably small compared to the size of the animal, presumably not that much different than normal if at all.

t. Has no clue how cancerous gamedev is.
You know you are taking everything for granted right? All the past decades worth of games that were on every platform took a lot of work to recode and port to different platforms. Those devs were used to that. Mh has exclusively been on low end consoles for a whole decade and suddenly doing PC release with no background experience you can't expect them to perform the same as other titles.
/Cope

>not wanting both and them having some sort of bond like luna and teo

d-does this mean one of the Rathians I hunted could have been preggers?

brekki

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 11K)

They all were.

here he go

Attached: 1566281535109.jpg (653x541, 95K)

Don't be sad, killing rathalos just makes her think you are a better mate and tries to get with you.

But miss me with child support for kids that aren't even mine, so I kill her too.

Generally apex predator species like Raths have few children, with a longer gap in between broods compared to prey animals and scavengers. Since the game doesn't tell us their mating season, it's in the realm of possibility but unlikely. Unless you've hunted hundreds of Rathians.

If you're starting to feel bad about it, just remember you already performed a late-term abortion on a laser-spewing newborn, so you probably can't sink any lower.

>Unless you've hunted hundreds of Rathians.
user...

Attached: 60236433_p4.jpg (1430x1004, 368K)

I think if we're being fair then only the village quests ever actually happen. All the repeat quests are just gameplay related.

Grenouille basée

Attached: maxresdefault (1.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>I think if we're being fair then only the village quests ever actually happen. All the repeat quests are just gameplay related.
well that's just not true. How would Hunter make all his armors and weapons then.

I never bothered with IG in 4 because I looked at the kinsects and thought it looked like a pain in the ass if I wanted to get something specific.

>random has 'lol noob u suck' cart message
>gets carted immediately after
>leaves quest
why is this shit still so common this long after release?

Attached: sponge1.jpg (266x351, 31K)

>How would Hunter make all his armors and weapons then.
He doesn't.

>you're gonna be blasting Velkhana with cannon fire while the Huntsman fights it head on
That actually sounds fucking awesome

Attached: 531.jpg (321x322, 11K)

The chinese and japanese do this so often that i'm starting to avoid SOS with them in it.
One jap carts on AT teo and they all just fucking leave

Attached: 1473391183181.gif (221x231, 514K)

>angry grandpa wishes he was back in pokke while killing ice dragon

It’s a fools errand to justify gameplay mechanics in the narrative. You should get enough materials to make armor from a single kill of most monsters but you don’t. You should get a tail every time you kill one severed or not but you don’t. And so on and so forth.

so the canon story is Hunter only ever wears bone armors and use bone great sword?

>siege
>awesome

Attached: Weeeew.jpg (354x275, 36K)

No. The hunter makes one suit, then stubborn wears it for the rest of his life - just like grandpa in World.
Then they go to sleep dreaming of getting the chance to hunt Fatalis, because the dumb quest keeps saying no one ever came back from a Fatalis hunt even though he was the online boss of 1, his cousin was the boss of G, and his grandpa was the online boss of 2.

A one time story mission. Savor it because you will never get to do it again user. Velkhana isn't an actual siege monster considering it shows up in elders recess in the demo

>because the dumb quest keeps saying no one ever came back from a Fatalis
they never came back because the hunter that beat Fatalis became one from exposure. It's a cycle of madness.

The guild takes the rest of monster parts user. The hunters are just sneakily poaching off the body and going home. Why else do we get only limited amount of carves? Its because its illegal and hunters pass it off as battle wounds when the guild wonders where parts of monsters gone.

If stuff like youtube.com/watch?v=v6L2NIgn6Pg is to be taken literal then yes he makes an entire set of armor from one(1) Rathian alone

Attached: Narga bath.webm (480x320, 2.88M)

>Capcom made those shitty dragon TF fetishes canon in MH universe
What the hell is wrong with japs?

Attached: 1547552629868.gif (250x196, 810K)

Capcom fucking knew

Makes sense, considering that an average monster is the size of a mobile home

My contribution, thanks to you two anons for actually participating.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-20-02-42-49.png (1069x1272, 1015K)

Or what? He'll be kind of shitty and die?

Attached: Relax 2.webm (920x1050, 2.77M)

god damn

Scribbled with my finger on my phone, please enjoy.

Attached: 9ECD9E6B-78A5-458C-AE71-AF822D2FB6BD.jpg (1125x1643, 333K)

Attached: OH GOD.jpg (1024x600, 37K)

You made him a piscine wyvern

Wew

Attached: 1565511792193.png (221x264, 116K)

everybody loves Brachydios
but nobody loves me

Attached: charmeleos.gif (1279x522, 1.34M)

Attached: Barioth CB.webm (850x736, 2.91M)

This is a mod, right? Femhunter's tits are NOT that big

Have a break and then come back and enjoy the end game. That being said I admire your persistency

i was hoping we'd get a new hub as cozy as Pokke Village but at least it seems better than Astera

Attached: pokke village.jpg (565x629, 197K)

Why else would i name it OH GOD?

you're too hard to draw...

Link to the stream and time?

youtu.be/uRrK4JzNAjQ

BOYS

Attached: FDEE18EB-9FE8-4ECD-9478-7811CF6303B4.jpg (635x813, 64K)

Attached: HH.webm (720x1080, 2.57M)

youtu.be/yTEddvzKku0

B O Y S

OH SHIT

New anja set pushes em up a bit :^)

Nope, taken from the beta.

Attached: Relax.webm (920x1080, 2.9M)

youtu.be/yTEddvzKku0 ITS HERE!

>squid dragon

why didn't anyone put out a stream link reeeeee

finally

>Old Everwyrm is just Velkana
Well that's fucking disappointing.

How many hours until trailer?

>some anons went to sleep expecting it later

Brachy looks neat.

>No Zin tease
Bros........

Attached: 1563846818192.jpg (326x326, 45K)

>Vampire Squid looking fucker
>will more than likely be water-elemented
At least we finally got something since Amatsu

What the actual fuck was that at the end

OWO WHATS THIS

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-14-07-57-043_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 475K)

NO ZINOGRE NO ZINOGRE
FUCK HES GONE

Zin is too much fun for Monster Hunter World's desperate attempt to appeal to westerners.

The sea god that was mentioned in those mission leaks.

WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE HERE

Attached: 20190820_150915.jpg (1280x676, 242K)

New monster!

Either that's the Everwyrm or the water elemental ED
Maybe both

Attached: Franchise_saved.png (276x254, 163K)

NICE ZINOGRE GUYS.
THEY REALLY GAVE IT THE WORLD TREATMENT

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-20-03-09-50.png (1755x1019, 1.07M)

RYOZOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-14-08-00-595_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 871K)

Btw you can see its body in the Meet the Monsters part

>no teaser roar
B-But Valstrax...

Attached: 1564972016481.jpg (500x453, 35K)

I doubt it. I’m expecting it to be like in Tri where the village thought Lagiacrus was the problem but it actually turned out to be Ceadeus.

Zinogre bros... are we done?

Attached: 1546513003118.jpg (700x544, 43K)

>desperate attempt
it's not desperate if it works perfectly, is it?

unfortunately.

Theres gonna be plenty of monsters post launch!
Do not despair!

IF YOU SOUGHT TO LIVE, YOU HAVE NAUGHT BUT RUN AND HIDE

Attached: Old Everwyrm.jpg (1280x676, 168K)

hi guys

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>Theres gonna be plenty of monsters post launch!
Honestly this is the most likely scenario for missing monsters people want.

Does Brachy revealed on trailer during 4?
I remember it was unannounced

Looks fucking awesome

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST MISS THE DEV DIARY BY SHIRPOSTING

Are you reading the thread? Are you retarded? THEY LITERALLY SHOWED BRACHY IN THIS TRAILER

Scroll up dummy

It actually looks great and I hope it does something with its lights in rage mode.
Also I love the changes for weapons and then hammer goes
>more stun

That's some fucking elder god shit
I love it

Attached: 1564489740569.gif (192x197, 87K)

>no jet sounds teaser
B-bros?..

No, i forgot mentioning MH4 not PV4
My bad

Hunterchads...

>water ED
>to fight in coral highlands
It's just perfect.

I want one

Attached: CUTE.png (852x480, 555K)

Bro?!

Attached: ECZUV3KWwAAnGbE.jpg orig.jpg (1480x720, 119K)

And people actually thought it was gonna be Ceadeus.

Goddamnit I actually thought he was gonna have a unique skeleton
Looks nice regardless

>an actual water-element endgame monster
>Brachy has termors
>game is being centered around elemental damage, nerfed the shit out of Crit builds (for example CE not activating on some attacks with LS)
>HH attacks sped up+MV buff on Backslam (which was nerfed in MHW for no reason)
>they didn't fix fucking any of Glaive's aerial MVs so half the weapons moveset is still worthless
>Bow MVs nerfed across the board including elemental
>Clust nerfed everything else buffed except Pellet
>essentially every raw/crit related armor skill got hit with a nerf

Attached: 61839846_p0.png (1292x1407, 693K)

She looks beautifully designed.

SLIME IS BACK AND ITS NOT JUST BLASTBLIGHT

Attached: Slime_me_daddy.png (1185x957, 2.01M)

Attached: Brachytears.png (700x700, 119K)

>World
>unique skeletons
HAHAHAHA

It looks fucking cool, I want to hunt it!

do you think they'll bring back the dark caves environment they were planning for the namielle fight

>element weapons upgraded due to being unpopular
well that's true, I hardly use elemental weapons. Mostly I use Dragon, Poison, or Blast

Now someone draw Zorak Magd-
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO DO A SHITPOST

Attached: im funny laugh at my joke.png (437x518, 16K)

Looks like GU is still the quintessential Monster Hunter game for modern systems.

Don’t HAHAHA me

OTOUSAN

Attached: ac9434851232e33d9c3802d44b0af62b.jpg (482x640, 37K)

So at least 1 more trailer before launch?

>they didn't fix fucking any of Glaive's aerial MVs so half the weapons moveset is still worthless
This was pretty disappointing, it did get the most out of all weapons from the extra mounting damage, but that's it.

The slime now slowing you down like mud.
And i like the new theme.

YOU AND ME BRO
YOU AND ME

did they get the inspiration from that fucking creepy jellyfish from the deep water that generates its own RGB lights?

>Bow MVs nerfed across the board including elemental
GOOD

is this a good item

Attached: 20190820110101_1.jpg (2560x1440, 579K)

Yes, but it was vampire squid

Gore bros, Zinogre bros, Khezu bros, Lagi bros we got too cocky!

That's a wyvern gem

is this any good or i just sell it for 4000z

>every weapon got nerfed except hammer which get an increase in stun damage
RYOZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Heres ur final boss bro

Attached: vamp-T1152-500.jpg (500x316, 63K)

You need it for some armor/weapons.

>Gobuldrome

Dont sell any monster parts you retard. You keep everything. You dont even need more zenny- you already have 300k

You're not funny, user.

There is another dev diary tomorrow right? What they could reveal?

Second demo WHEN

Attached: 1561559463406.jpg (775x655, 158K)

Guys, is that... a chameleos skeleton?

that creature does not belong on earth

We still have tommorow for zin right?

>TCS nerfs

hahahahahaha

Timestamp please?

Attached: 6A377CB5-BEDB-4E4B-A457-1C7637130A7B.png (750x1334, 1.33M)

Huh, just notice the back legs

>Eldritch Abominations

buffing damage from hitting different bodyparts when airborne isn't a buff by the way before someone mentions this. It's a nerf for notorious shit like ledging with GL or GS

>level 3 is the exact same except with less part damage and more elemental damage
It's not like anyone used the other two levels, right?

Zinogrebros, there's still hope for us.

Attached: 1564441885768.png (178x250, 16K)

Transmog is 100% in

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-03-28-56.png (1024x600, 746K)

It got buffed retard. Like two fucking trailers ago.

>Ceadeus can cause island quakes from filing its horns
>Miralis can sink islands during its rampages
>Namielle could possibly trigger continental quakes and even sink half of a continent
Looks like Moga's got bigger problems...

Attached: Vampire-Squid.jpg (800x559, 163K)

The trailer yesterday was shit now they double down on it by releasing a longer version of it that also doesn't show anything new.

Also

>new final boss is another uninspired AYY
>literally not even Zinogre

People will pay $40 for ice arenas and recolors, imagine it

AAAAAAAAAAAA
DEV DIARY TOMORROW

why the FUCK didn't they show this trailer at the opening

>People will pay $40 for ice arenas and recolors, imagine it
Instead of paying 60?

Keeping in mind that MHW is the most successful game Capcom has ever released, and the fact that they departed from releasing second versions of the game to a more traditional DLC model, what do you think are the odds that we'll see a second expansion for World after Iceborne?

Attached: 1508175325431.jpg (979x832, 546K)

Are you fucking retarded? Read the thread. Its out already

Let's give Capshit our money anyway!!

>doesn't show anything new
>in the same post mentions something new
Honestly just kill yourself already

how the fuck is the human race still alive in the MH universe

That's not the final boss retard, it's a new ED like Vaal or Kush

>Being able to switch Palico and Hunter gear at the same time
I'm fine with that

Ryozo nerfs hammer because it's his favorite weapon and he likes having a challenge. That's why it got jackshit for new moves.

You could just build the whole game off world and make everything else an expansion.

It's literally just another Kushala, maybe Jagras, not 100% sure.

MHW is the most rehashed G Rank MH to date.

>what do you think are the odds that we'll see a second expansion for World after Iceborne?
Didn't they confirm that Iceborne is all they're doing for World in terms of expansions?

It doesn't get nerfed in IB you retard.

they already stated that Iceborne is the final expansion. That's it. There's nothing more for World after this. Best you can hope is World 2.

Leave the Old Everwyrm Namielle to me

Attached: 1565371781083.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

here comes the village idiot to shitpost, let the clown pass

The most rehashed one to date is GU, it has fuckall original content.

>yet another Kushala-typed ED
But why? At least the thing look nice, i guess

Attached: 16D7BEB2-7C05-4DFA-A58C-B468D6D817B8.jpg (2500x1966, 858K)

The new monster looks creepy and cool.

Attached: 1549021543666.jpg (414x413, 24K)

Seething

Did the Huntsman fucking die fighting against Velk?

Attached: 1563309882819s.jpg (210x240, 8K)

TRANSMOG
HARD
CONFIRMED

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-14-31-29-569_com.google.android.youtube.png (2246x1080, 1.78M)

Because it's the most dragon looking thing they have.

It's World, mate. You're lucky if you get Zinogre.

this nigga free as fuck in TEPPEN

Should I just do Arch Luna solo? I'm sick of pubs wasting carts on aoe.

I doubt the everwyrm is gonna be Namielle. Since it looks like you fight her in the coral highlands and the "memories of the sea god" quest is probably her quest.

Attached: Extremot.png (640x634, 200K)

>humans in Monster Hunter ever dying
Nah, he'll be back on his feet skinning Teostras alive before you know it.

T-thanks for the hammer buffs...

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-20-03-34-03.png (1700x947, 1.85M)

Looks kinda familiar

Attached: grn-192-niv-mizzet-parun.jpg (672x936, 161K)

How does that matter when the content of the base game is already great and it features every noteworthy monster in the series?

World base game has fucking nothing.

Braindead.

Do you need anything more for hammer?
Between that and clutch claw it's extremely fine.

Tomorrow there is another one, stupid fuck. Learn to read scheludes

HAMMER
IS
PERFECT

>Nerg eats Xeno and becomes semi-perfect nerg
>Nerg eats Namielle and becomes Ruiner nerg, endgame ED
FUCK

>fuck capcom because they didnt put in the monster that i wanted and instead put in 15 other monsters, greedy assholes!

>slime pools act like Gog's oil
You don't even know how hard I wanted this change. At least an attempt is being made to unfuck 4/frontier Brachy in making slime pools and explosions a fucking joke to avoid with evasion

Pendants dont do anything

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20-03-37-05.png (1024x600, 701K)

How would Nergi choke slam this guy? He seems slippery.

Instead of paying 15. You could at least sell your original copy before, now you still need it if you want to keep your savegame. Plus old G Rank games at least added a few new skeletons like 3U/Prd added Zinogre.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: terrified3.jpg (730x494, 99K)

RIP airborne GS

The only good move is tripple pound. They should have increased the damage for the golf swing at least.

>You could at least sell your original copy before
The mental gymnastics you're working on here, damn.

But why

Attached: Je_Suis_Monte.png (744x451, 491K)

15 other trash monsters no one wanted. Enjoy your Kushala and Jagras clones that do nothing but fly around and spam AoEs, though.

You're probably Worldsperm, you'll never know what a well designed monster feels like, you'll never fight Deviant Misu, Zino, Gore or Diablos.

>hunter eats Velkhana and becomes Tengen Toppa Hunter

Attached: 1529352136437.png (383x412, 213K)

Just realive they almost completed the elemental dragons
>Wind : Kush
>Fire : Teo and Luna
>Ice : Velk
>Water : Namielle
>Thunder : Kirin

All we need is pure earth elemental dragon.

>He

>youtu.be/uRrK4JzNAjQ?t=330
Brachy theme=Nargacuga>Glav>Tigrex

to annoy ledgefagging speedrunners

Is this really too complex for your peabrain? Buy thing. Sell thing. Get 80% back. Buy new thing for basically 20% the money.

Maybe it's an outdated concept to zoomers.

You can't keep making all monsters your waifu, user

>Has

They should add a proper thunder ED that's not the horsie.

has

So like in almost every MH
epic

Worldsperm

Holy fuck this is so kino, worth staying up

>HH speed increase

thank fuck, everything was so fucking slow

So do you guys think that Namielle will be our final story boss or are they going to keep it secret as they did with Xeno'jiiva

Guys, you think Velkhana is keeping the Everwyrm from destroying everything constantly freezing it?

Attached: Bochi Crimson.png (852x480, 425K)

To appease Frenchies. Mounting was a mistake.

So none of the text leaks are true. Also did they just straight up buff the hammer without explaining it? Hammer is going to be the best melee weapon in IB for sure.

>Omg look at that water Vaal Hazak

Kys,Capcom shill

Iceborne is a disgrace

Im pretty sure its the Vaal Hazak equivalent, its probably what created the coral highlands

Most of water elemental ED is huge as fuck, this one is medium sized like Teo and Kush.
And no, Alatreon and Kush is not Ice Elder Dragon.

Seems good to me.

Namielle is just another ED

yea haha, fuck nargacuga, tigrex, barioth, brachydios and glavenus, haha yea, no one wanted those shit monster haha, give me khezu, haha, losers

They wouldn’t dare reveal a final boss in a trailer that isn’t even the launch trailer for the game.

I thought Velkhana is already the final boss

pretty sure namielle is gonna be that sea god quest so no

Why does Namielle look more like proper flagship material than Incelkhana?

Attached: 02OBOX3-jumbo.jpg (1024x576, 116K)

Blue Kirin and Alatreon are.

>cover flagship
>final boss

Nah she's just a flagship monster.

>Still no Zinogre
So close yet so far.

What if he's DLC like some world monters?

Yeah, Nargacuga is fine, they could have given us something better or new instead of adding the skeleton rehashes Bari and Tigrex, though. Same with Glavenus and Brachydios.

I hope you realize Barioth will die in one minute once you have your endgame gear and you will never see him again. Never.

>all those people who said pendants did all kinds of shit
>theyre actually just cosmetic
lmao

AAHAHAHAHA IT'S JUST A FUCKING XENOJIVERS SKELETON
FUCKING WORLD IS A PIECE OF SHIT

all leakers btfo

guys i just woke up, who is namielle? what did i miss?

If they had any other returning monsters they would've shown them.
Any of the monsters they haven't shown will be original to Iceborne, if you think otherwise you're an idiot.

Okay bros I'm glad. I really liked the alien theme Xeno had so I wonder how they will top it in IB

>World
>new skeleton
What's next? Gore?

Delusionalbaby

It's AESTHETIC.

>Oroshi
Honestly forgot, but that guy is a sub species rather than unique species
>Ala
Yeah just like he was Thunder, Fire, and Dragon elemental

>want to shitpost or countershitpost
>1 HOUR DIARY
>mfw

Attached: 1562134343445.jpg (1060x1009, 152K)

>watch Gamescom ONL yesterday
>no trailer
>wake up this morning
>no trailer
>go to work and open browser
>missed the trailer

Attached: 1564571012734.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Well the Everwyrm supposedly created unnatural tectonic activity. There's something at least.

Attached: 1565270558628.png (424x655, 237K)

yea, they should have added something like deviants, imagine another version of nergigante or glavenus, that would be fun to fight and could even be endgame oriented.
or maybe even some whole new monsters, like a new elder dragon or something.
instead they just threw in all those low level monsters, what a shame!

Why would Zinogre need a new skeleton? There are a shit ton of fanged wyverns in world already

Just some Vaal Hazak rehash

Don't expect new skeletons in Iceborne

A man can dream.

>no Zinogre
>no Valstrax
>no Chameleos
>no Khezu
>no Akantor
Bros..

>yea, they should have added something like deviants, imagine another version of nergigante or glavenus,
lol, no thanks

Coral Highlands is getting a proper dragon in it

who here /Gattling/ main?

Attached: Heavy Artillery.png (894x175, 153K)

Imagine being this guy lmao.

thanks, gonna watch that now

>confirm for another siege

fuck

It's Chammy's skeleton though
>big head with prominent laterals
>membranous wings that extend to hid back
>slouching posture
>back, tri-folding hind legs

Never mind!

Attached: Aerial_meta_continues.png (790x472, 551K)

It's the Velkhana fight we saw earlier

yea man you right, they should only add exactly the things that i want, haha, fuck capcom

Let "him" talk to himself

Attached: 59275316_p14.jpg (1112x900, 374K)

Imagine being the only one denying any concept of fun after one and a half year
Wonder why there aren't any updates to a certain text-based shitpost materials? oh wait

Attached: 1557797395601.png (393x810, 570K)

siege is actually not that bad provided they are entertaining like Lao Shanlung and Gogmazios

>Velkhana siege
Don't fool yourself, user. That's just a repel quest during the village storyline, not a real siege.
There will be another, full-fledged giant monster siege.

true I did forget about that, I still don't see why you'd use the siege weapon when you can just go up and whack it

And here I went off to play videogames because nothing was gonna happen for a while.

Attached: 5979613.jpg (1072x1250, 450K)

gog is ok but lao is a snoozefest and always has been

Hes in

Attached: MH4U-Raging_Brachydios_Render_001.png (815x534, 548K)

>lao shan
>entertaining

Look at this smug asshole dragon

Attached: Velkhana disapproves of you.png (1005x601, 1.26M)

>Lao
>Entertaining

Attached: 1220705522258.jpg (400x356, 94K)

it's a full on cannonfest, how can you hate it?

>cannons
>fun gameplay

pick one

>inb4 it just wanted the hunters to fuck of because they're disturbing the Everwyrm.

>No Zinogre
The new ED looks cool but i'm sad nonetheless

Attached: f312289f9096b0490452472986dfb4442206aad7de6c0022f6d028a9d6c1e492.png (1194x974, 530K)

>Brachy slime now has mud effect
What the FUCK?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-20 Monster Hunter World Iceborne - Developer Diary #2 - YouTube.jpg (1417x797, 256K)

I like Garuga specifically because it's a massive asshole.

Gog is really the only good siege, and that's because its so well designed as a team fight that it barely feels like a siege.
Lao is cool the first few times but you can only blast its face with cannons so many times before it gets old and boring.

They said more monsters still have to be announced, its not over yet user

>A literal walking punching bag that waddles its way from A to B
How exciting.

well maybe it's just me but personally I love it when I filled the cannon up and all the shots hit the monster. The explosion sounds are satisfying.

This is Monster Hunter: Don't Move. What were you expecting?

Brachy is now scarier thanks to this alone.

Did you rike it

>yfw Namielle CB with Element phial

Attached: 38624681.jpg (524x526, 77K)

I thought that has been a theory for a while? During the Velkhana fight it looks like the arena starts to heat up and thaw as the fight goes on.

>more Kushala rehashes
>literally Vaal 2 Water Edition

Fuck this game, preorder canceled.

Brachy looks nice, I like the theme.
Namielle looks nice.
I’m glad element is being buffed. It will be nice to promote more weapon variety again.
They’ve still got monsters to announce so don’t give up hope anybody.

Attached: DBB983D9-93F1-4063-B9D4-4C608E4B7DF4.jpg (1160x1042, 142K)

>Bowfags gets nothing but nerf

Attached: 1459583514962.jpg (883x835, 381K)

Yes.

Oh snickerdoodles.

Attached: 1523514279734.jpg (424x283, 30K)

Its definitely fought in the Highlands, you can see it during the dev diary.

Everwyrm is probably why there lot's of geothermal in new area in the first place

Frontier skills are going to be back on the menu guys.

Attached: Frontier_nohp_maxatk.png (820x468, 623K)

Attached: 1429356997119.jpg (1600x1067, 231K)

Kil yourself

You can tell a trailer is good when bingshitters are trying their best to stop people from enjoying things

Looks like its at the bottom near the pit

I know, it's pretty weird because i'm sure they havent officially announced any Thunder monster at all, but one can only hope

Attached: 1469989500290.jpg (2048x1380, 333K)

Fulgur Anjanath is pretty much just dinosaur zinogre

>there's a mentoring system now
wow, now that's a breath of fresh air

Zinogre is in, they're not announcing/teasing him since he's post-game in the guiding lands and want it to be a surprise.

They are needed to upgrade some weapons to max level, maybe even armor sets. Don't sell them

Hair metal Anjanath.

Attached: 1498056239663.jpg (540x960, 41K)

Shoo, Astalos

Attached: 62492336_p0.jpg (1080x1626, 947K)

Explain further.

Is gore in

Am I late with this or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=m6guHcGEqX8

I get why they are doing it, but I don’t really care too much for that Guardian armor.

You get prints for helping out lower rank players, like master rank players helping HR or LR players or HR players helping LR players

Completely forgot about Glam Rock Anja but still, i still have hope for him.

Attached: 1473882985370.jpg (600x785, 148K)

Ayy thanks user.

if you're a high rank hunter and you help the lower rank by joining their quest then you get additional hunt reward (just 1) which gets better the more far apart you are and also you can get a pendant for your weapon

Imagine not being able to relax and enjoy every title in a great game series, must suck to be as autistic as those guys.

That Nargacuga looks hungry, don't let it get away!

Nope.

PCbros post your "waiting for 2020" face

Attached: 1562299257818.gif (602x476, 89K)

It's different to yesterday's. New monster revealed at the end?
What is the OLD everwyrm?

It's only a few months, I've got other stuff to do.

Attached: binergculars.jpg (927x596, 85K)

Cheeky cunts.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-20-04-08-38.png (1606x940, 1.5M)

Man that was really disappointing for all of the build up. Brachy looks good though, and the new ED looks incredible.

monsterhunter.com/world-iceborne/us/topics/free-guardian/

Meh stats, but I'll take it

Attached: img_01.png (920x974, 1.34M)

Attached: geralt.jpg (289x424, 36K)

>And to say I've been carrying shitters for free for months

Attached: 1564630743090.png (813x811, 534K)

Attached: 1531769376188.jpg (700x544, 54K)

Azure Rathalos in Master Rank

Old Everwyrm seems to be whatever Velk is freezing up, since it made fucking fault lines somehow. New monster is Namielle

Attached: Catlaomu.jpg (301x298, 10K)

oh i've been waiting. i've been waiting a long time.

Attached: 1515820738557.jpg (500x332, 41K)

*that guy

Attached: 1515806091781.gif (487x416, 3.75M)

I have a PS4, although looking at Velkhana fight, it would probably be unable to play the game above 12 fps, so I don't think I'll be double dipping this time.

Attached: 1524551843892.jpg (966x1024, 88K)

Attached: 1545219405865.jpg (640x640, 85K)

>tfw PCbro but doubledipped PS4 slim with the base world
Feels goos

Attached: 1566181546.jpg (480x633, 293K)

Attached: 1554102548627.gif (675x380, 1.35M)

I can, and I will.

Yes, even male only monsters like Rathalos will be a waifu.

>mfw they hardcode Rath to be worldtouring again out of spite

Attached: ecC0XvO_d.jpg (640x1121, 89K)

Attached: 1558517027635.gif (282x354, 1.17M)

I feel for you PCbros. It’s pretty lame that they’re holding back again.

Thanks user, but at least it's a much shorter period this time. Maybe the "accelerated" catch up will be a smidgen more consistent this time too.

Considering it's a "catch-up" set built around making the game more forgiving, it's fine.

>Shitter immortality armor
What did Risotto mean by this?

don't sell monster parts till you reach ultra endgame, and then only if you have like a billion of them, and you shouldn't sell the rare things at all

Um, guys what do you think of Brachy new theme? It sounds pretty neat desu

For shitter that unable to clear Xeno

sounds great, no complaints

He better fucking not, he was the only interesting character

Attached: 1566241592192.jpg (960x960, 238K)

reddit leaker perfectly predicted the trailer. Now if he is right about zinogre seregios valstrax and gore not being in iceborne and capcom showing elder dragon variants later at gamescom holyfk

>No

Pretty sure the Everwyrm is fucking Dalamadur at this point. Or at least very much like one. If I had to guess, since they're going for a Norse theme, they'd name it Nidhoggr or Jormungandr but with Japanese pronunciation

Like.

At least post the leak you're talking about, I'm not trawling through Reddit to find that shit

Black dragons can't swim so Namielle is safe

Attached: 1528661193400.gif (400x225, 2.7M)

Isn't Namielle going to be a Xeno sized monster? Looks proportioned like Xeno was.

Will it be Dalamadur's Dah'ren Mohran?
A huge fucking disappointment and waste of a slot?

Dah'ren had cool armour and weapons at least.

No way will it be Xeno sized, no area in Coral Highlands big enough for it.

It has the potential to be cool, but as always GIANT monster fights are always gimmicky and generally bad.

Did they say it was going to be in the Coral Highlands? All I saw was that "it uses water" and the area in the trailer doesn't look super identifiable to me.

Attached: 1501019086748.jpg (605x486, 69K)

>Black dragons can't swim
*ahem*

Attached: New_MH3G_Final_Boss.PNG.png (625x332, 178K)

Yeah it's the coral highlands elder. Water themed

It will be in a coral highlands themed special arena.

He didn't swim, he was just really fucking tall.

I was making joke about the stereotype that black people can't swim, considering nerg both has the spanish word black in its name and is also quite literally black, not the classification "black dragon"
Although if i had to explain the joke like this i guess it wasn't funny

Okay, but where is the source that says it's in the Highlands? I found the dev diary time where they say it's water, but they don't mention locations.
If this is true, then it's probably a Xeno-like fight instead of fitting into the elemental dragon list, but I still don't see a source for any of this.

i was confused at first too but if you look carefully you can see pieces of coral and the ground definitely looks like coral highlands too

NO FATALIS NO BUY

AGAIN CAPCON?!
youtu.be/mHnOrW-5K1c

it makes sense because there is no Apex in the highlands since zinogre is not coming to Iceborne, and everyone was wondering what will occupy the coral highlands and now we know its a new elder dragon

They've said new monsters still to be announced so Zinogrechads need not despair yet.

Personally, seeing Namielle makes me think Chameleos is back too

But Zinogre is coming to Iceborne you dumb nigger

user, I...

reddit leaker said zinogre is not in iceborne and he was right about the trailer so... lets see. I want the dog to makes it as well

Which leak and what did it got right?

None of the one's i've seen called the squid dragon so as far i'm concerned they're all bullshit

Why everybody is saying this is it when in 24h we get another dev diary? (first search in google about capcom schelude) gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule

The one where we make things up on the internet.