Yea Forums absolutely BTFO once again by madman Kojima

Yea Forums absolutely BTFO once again by madman Kojima

Attached: Death-Stranding-1-1.jpg (671x1000, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegamer.com/death-stranding-cooperative-multiplayer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>it's just game user, no need to get so worked up, here take hit

Attached: 1537587174982.jpg (917x960, 95K)

It's hilarious how insecure Yea Forums is about death stranding, MGSV hurt you so huh

Kojima is going to save the whole of vidya.

Fuck Kojima and his movie games!

4 and V were saved by having great gameplay mechanics. Theres no reason to suspect that DS will be anything more than what we've seen

He uses his budged to pay people to hang out with him, it doesn't get any more pathetic than that. Also he's an ugly gook so he propably has to pay women as well and he doesn't even know to code. His stories are all nonsensical trash, basically David Lunch lol for brainletts. The only thing he btfo'd is his dignity.

you jelly?

4 itself was a great game on top of its mechanics, so it didn't need saving. You could just ignore the story if you didn't like it or whatever. V only had mechanics but zero gameplay, so nothing in the world could save it. It was essentially like playing 4vs VR training mode. There was nothing to actually do.

>r*ddit comment
fuck right off

>Theres no reason to suspect that DS will be anything more than what we've seen
Apart from Kojima saying he won't reveal the full gameplay until TGS, based brainlet

Attached: 1465683205653.jpg (500x621, 72K)

did he reveal anything new at gamescom

pissing mechanic and geoff scanned into the game as an NPC

Attached: 1565687617940.png (693x601, 247K)

Did he used to direct javs before going video games?

Attached: Hideo Kojima.webm (1920x1080, 2.38M)

Yeah, a lot actually
>Mama lactates
>taking a piss is an important mechanic in the game
>You can take care of the baby by treating dualshock4 like a doll
>His friends are scanned into the game
>Multiple players can piss at the same shroom for something to happen

Is he insane?!

He began the presentation saying that he actually wanted to show everything at Tokyo Game Show but because Geof issued a papal edict he brought some stuff to show.
>mama character scene shows she has a dead ghost baby attached to her
>babies in jars come from braindead still-mothers and last up to a year
>pissing mechanic which leaves mushrooms which can both be used in combat and multiplayer communal pissing and mushrooms
>climbing and environment traversing
>rock the baby with motion controls if it gets stressed to sooth it
>Doritos Pope cameo and many more to come maybe even every celebrity you've seen at the studios from Sam Lake to Conan OBrien to Sakurai
>game map is all of America
>package delivery missions can be entrusted to other players
>private locker and shared locker in menu
>Fragile has a Q-pid meter
>performance of missions and package condition affects how many likes you get
>connect scattered people to the Cities network by winning them over with missions
>Mathew Mercer does some voice acting

there's also weapon and equipment crafting

>>Multiple players
wait what

ok watched it
holy fuck i am fucking hype
looks like the perfect crazy japanese kojima game
finally he doesn't have to gruel around trying to do more fun shit in the MGS universe, he can make something he wants to
fuck yes

Nier:automata style I would imagine, or dark souls if you will

Death Stranding being multiplayer has been a thing for a while.

thegamer.com/death-stranding-cooperative-multiplayer/

It's literally 6 minutes of cutscenes and walking, with a 5 second of hold X to piss. How can anyone be excited for this garbage?

>Del Taco talks about how they gather babies from brain dead mothers
>somewhere in Capital Knot City there is a facility of braindead pregnant weapon they harvest babies from
>it is some guys job to go around impregnating braindead women

so what is the gameplay like? walking sim? TPS? JRPG? arcade racer? Pachinko?

Third person stealth/action
Like his other games

There's probably a grand total of 10 seconds of stealth/action gameplay that has been shown(3-4 punches thrown and hiding is vydya tall grass). The rest has been walking sim. Sorry to burst your bubble but so far it's 99% walking sim from what's been shown.

It's definitely latent MGS resentment.
They just cannot let go.

So this ridiculous whale on land boss is going to be the only enemy of it's kind in the entire game right? Even though the trailers have shown two other beings like it so far?

Attached: 1551530322453.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

It's a pissing sim.

Sorry but another 10 seconds of literally just running from an enemy doesn't suddenly not make it a walking sim.

most pretentious shit i have ever seen why doesn't this nigger just make movies already?

He makes games, which are better than movies

>peepee is pretentious
lmao

Sorry but pretending you know about the game doesn't make you right.

What I am doing is just stating that so far, 95% of what has been shown was walking sim. You're the one making wild claims based of 5 seconds of edited in clips to try and pretend there's some actual gameplay in the game. Which one of us is pretending to know things again?

Literally spent 5 minutes searching for that exact image on duck duck go, came up dry, and it's the freaking first post.

Someone ask Hideo and Kojima what strains of marijuana they smoke.

I especially want to know the kind of weed he smoked to come up with the name "Revengeance".

Attached: Reedus-Mikkelsen-Kojima-Smoking.jpg (1440x1080, 726K)

>Someone ask Hideo and Kojima what strains of marijuana they smoke.
Same thing as Troy Baker of course.

Attached: tweet.png (500x455, 101K)

>Ocelot sells Hideo and Kojima weed
Maybe the cigar snake smoked in Metal Gear Solid 3 was really a marijuana cigar that Snake bought from Ocelot before the events of the game and explains why Naked Snake was so keen on smuggling the cigars whilst performing the world's first high altitude low opening (HALO) jump.

I assume it would be some kind of Russian landrace strain of marijuana. Probably sativa if he sourced it from the local jungle, or indica if he sourced it further north.

The reason it lowers his health is because Ocelot's weed is too dank for Snake.

This theory would also explain why they act so chummy across the games. Ocelot always sells Snake or his childrens some good weed to calm his nerves when it comes to going on suicide sneaking missions.

Or maybe not.

Attached: MGS-Peace-Walker-Hideo-Kojima.jpg (480x272, 85K)

user. 4 is trash. Face the reality.

We have MGS V. Lesson learned.It literally walking simulator.

>he's an ugly gook
Uh, he's hot to me so...………...

he's married

BITCH I DON'T give a fuck

I'm going to seduce him with my dank weed and young body and then BANG

>V only had mechanics but no gameplay

Attached: 1562744862351.gif (405x228, 498K)

>Over 12 hours later and Yea Forums is still seething

Cope harder, lads