Why does Yea Forums never talk about this game?

Why does Yea Forums never talk about this game?

Attached: 1200px-Gmodlogo.svg.png (1200x1200, 49K)

We did all the time. New Yea Forums is just filled with newfags that came during the trump election.

Based and truth pilled old fag poster

Because basically the entire game has devolved into RP for wierdos. I used to have so much fun in this game but the last time I installed it all I found were endless variations of RP. And not even the fun kind, the autistic kind where there are "trainers" hanging around spawn to "teach you how to play." I wish the fun gamemodes would come back but they aren't.

Why bother? Only freaks still play and I miss nox.

Unless you want to play Trouble in Terrorist Town or some ever shittier variation of RP then there is literally no reason to play it by yourself.

Once Sassilization went down the game died.

we used to have a cinema server

garry is a total fucking idiot. He recently put chinese tracking code into the client on TOP of the invasive bullshit steamworks already provides.

Hello?

hello

who's this?

DE LETE THIS!

probably the game I've clocked the most total hours in outside of MMOs, or maybe minecraft, but I haven't touched it in years now because everything has been done to death and I fell out of the habit or became bored with shit like TTT

Almost 1700 hours in that game but I also have little to talk about for some reasons.
Maybe because 1300+ hours are in singleplayers.

gary

RP is done better on other titles, and most of the other fun modes are dead now.

I don't.

Attached: file.png (163x67, 2K)

user hosting the cinema server gave up, replacement wasn't as popular
game update added spyware
TOS update added right to steal money for saying words

I make machinima in GMOD when i feel like it.

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (720x406, 1.62M)

/pol/ BTFO

Odd, I don't have that many screenshots.

Attached: 20171025011752_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)