Discuss

discuss

Attached: Smash Bros FP.png (1000x562, 700K)

>sora
delusional

>Crash
Sure.

I don't theory fag because I'm never right, but won't number 4 be some Japanese character since the Game Awards revealed jackshit?

>Sora

Attached: 01434534.png (602x338, 39K)

I hope 2B gets in to btfo all of Yea Forums

>Sora

>Sora
You just don't give up, do you?

Attached: 1553991521021.jpg (640x480, 51K)

What can Crash do besides spinning and hip-thrust dancing?

If this is the first and last DLC pack then the 5th fighter needs to be spectacular. It's the final DLC smash bros Ultimate. They have to go out with a bang.
which is why the answer is obvious

Attached: minecraft-png-6.jpg (900x1260, 149K)

Wumpa Bazooka, Jetpack, Aku Aku, Belly Flop, Ride Animals, say the funny "woah" meme.

> Phoenix Wright, Arle Nadja, Reimu Hakurei, Amaterasu, Neku & Shiki
This would have been the perfect fighter pass

body slam, crouch slide, spinning glide, mask invincibility,wumpa rocket.

and if we're reaching we have the awful Mutant games to pull from

I'm on the side that there won't be a Game Awards reveal
Nintendo likely isn't saving the best for last
Their best strategy for the Fighter Pass is actually saving the least hype worthy/mass appealing for last
Think about it
Nintendo wants to sell Fighter Passes early, at a time when people have no idea what's the full content is.
If people knew what the full content was, they could just pick and choose who they want and don't want.
By the time they reveal the last two characters this applies so no matter what, that last character isn't gonna sell complete Passes ahead of time.
So its better for Nintendo to reveal the best characters earlier, at least the ones who'd sell the most full passes upon being revealed.
If the last two were cases similar to Banjo in that they were heavily demanded Fighters for years, wouldn't it be smarter for Nintendo to reveal those two with Banjo as the first three and save Hero and Joker for last in order to create the illusion that the entire Pass would be full of fan most wanted characters?
This brings us to the Game Awards
Why save the least exciting reveal for the Game Awards when you could reveal the same one or two last characters in a Direct and get the same response (also, next time they'll likely anticipate Smashfags anyways the next time they do a regular direct)
Why bother spending that much money for the advertising if its not gonna top Joker, Hero, or Banjo when you could be using it to shill a different game that'd need the exposure more?
Again, its just a personal theory and you can believe what you want
I can be completely wrong on this but for now, I'm sticking with my gut on this

Attached: otis on computer.png (884x768, 939K)

Bayonetta.

>Crash and Sora
Bad picks. Leon Kennedy and Doomguy are best roster picks

Attached: A68D54EF-DF8E-4514-ACF2-0BE823A942BD.png (750x1000, 593K)

>Sora
Please end yourself as your offering will be pleasing to the Mouse

Attached: 1564848665472.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Aside from Kasumi from DOA, there isn't another character that could come close to those three in terms of sheer WTF shock value

Wasn't the best for last
Don't get me wrong, she was exciting but she didn't top Cloud
And there wasn't even a Fighters Pass during the Ballot anyways
We had no idea how many characters we'd be getting as DLC

>two Square reps
nope

>Kasumi

Attached: face_punch_the_biggest_doa6_changes_by_abulala_dcemxun.jpg (850x1202, 551K)

No one cares about bayonetta

Says the fucking phoneposter.

Yeah probably

Thanks, I hate it. I'm hoping for one newcomer that I like in Ultimate. Didn't get any in the base game or the first 3 DLCs.

lol

>sora

almost no possible way. He'd be too similar to Hero and people are already complaining about him

>Crash

He's too similar to Banjo, also very little chance

Attached: 1565834645365.jpg (680x678, 69K)

I think its more of a case that Bayonetta was popular during the Ballot but compared to Ryu and Cloud, she didn't hold a candle (well, Ryu would've been more effective if he wasn't leaked months ahead)

The last two characters are Amaterasu from Okami and Akira Howard from Astral Chain.

Bayo is arguably the most hated newcomer ever.

This level of rulefagging & seething proves that she would be the most shocking pick, nobody expects her because of all of the rules they create to convince themselves it won't happen. The only rule is that the character MUST break a Rosterfag rule

>Banjo is too similar to Crash

Attached: faggot.png (1372x940, 18K)

You are, all of you, vermin. Cowering in these threads, thinking what I wonder? That you might escape the coming shitposts? No, your board will burn until it's catalogue is nothing but btfo posts. And not even your Slayer shall live to post, blacked from it's threads to mar the reflection of our passage, the culmination of the fighter pass. For Master Chief's inclusion is the will of Nintendo. And I, I am their INSTRUMENT!

Attached: 1200px-H2AHighProphetTruthGlare.jpg (1200x681, 70K)

I don't think Sora is a good or even likely choice, but the first 4 are good. Banjo was an icon back on the N64 and he is a sign of goodwill between competitors. Hero absolutely deserves a spot for practically defining JRPG's and having 4 heroes is incredible. Joker is good because it's nice to get a Megaten rep since it's pretty much the series that first did the enemy recruitment idea in RPGs and the series has a good history with Nintendo. Crash is cool to further spit on PSASBR by adding yet another high quality PS All Star that wasn't in that game. Plus, Crash has enough history with Nintendo to warrant it with most of the series on Nintendo platforms now.

Rules are meant to be broken. Except spellcard rules.

Attached: 1DF21E7D-46E5-4762-A92A-0608F0D05CB8.png (1000x800, 364K)

Back to your videogame, old man.

>playing video games
Kys

Also i've been gone from Yea Forums in general for a few months now, wtf is happening

Crash? Yes
Sora (dora) fuck no, only weebs like that shit, and that would mean we would be getting fucking Mickey Mouse as a spirit, Dora- I mean Sora just does not deserve to be in smash

The only way Sora gets a shot is as a Disney rep and doesn't Disney HATE Nintendo because of the rival Universal Mario Park?

>Adding ANOTHER KH character
Wasn't Cloud enough for you lot?

The last one will be Waluigi, mark my fucking words. I don't even want him in but it's so obvious because they are killing all the smash memes
>Ridley
>K.Rool
>Banjo
>Daisy

The biggest meme left is either him or Goku but he's not a vidya character

Corrin

Based videogamer

Attached: 1539633185061.png (307x300, 26K)

you win this round user

They're in!

Attached: smashroster_OFFICIAL.png (1000x562, 627K)

By the end everyone hated Bayo, while Corn faded into the background.

At least it isn't the shriveled up raisin Steve and you seem to actually give a shit about Steve.

Big boys.

>thinking it's rulefagging
>not because nobody wants D-list filth like DoA in Smash

>What can Pac-Man do besides move in four directions and eat things?

Attached: 3094857643.png (1858x978, 894K)

Who was the best addition to the smash bros roster thus far, and why is it Pipe Goomba?

Attached: Pipe Goomba.jpg (1010x505, 35K)

the best part of piranha plant was that it BTFO'd the "Generic Enemy" argument.

Please

Attached: bonus.png (500x602, 186K)

Yes because Bayonetta topped Cloud fucking Strife being able to beat up Mario

LAUGH
POINT AT THIS FAGGOT AND FUCKING LAUGH

Attached: LOL.png (266x291, 157K)

GENO REACH

Attached: Geno Reach.jpg (2048x1264, 377K)

I feel really bad for Genofags...

Attached: 1559455793093.gif (640x480, 2.82M)

Doom Marine and Monster Hunter

As far as I've seen sorafags have always been relatively polite to Genofags

Dude, the months before the Hero rumor they were at each other's throats
>muh Grinch leak
>muh Hashimoto tweet

>sorafags
>polite
Are you new?
I've been on this site since 2008. And KH/Sorafags have always been obnoxious.

Sorafags have always been horribly vicious. They were like Stevefags but without the OC or the irony. Where have these polite ones been?

>Sorafags were absolutely fucking obnoxious
>Genofags were (and still are) absolutely fucking obnoxious
>both got absolutely blown the fuck out
I don't really care much for Dragon Quest but the fact that it took a huge shit on two of the largest tumors in the Smash community made E3 a great day

Attached: 1556657906815.webm (720x720, 2.87M)

Incineroar
Piranha Plant
and like Corrin

Turn Based and Karedpizzled

>western pick thats popular in both regions and now that Banjo is in Sora is the most popular choice from both regions
pretty based

Attached: 1541401793027.jpg (400x391, 22K)

Attached: 1546661773800.gif (600x319, 3.94M)

The unfortunate case in this is that we can't narrow the selection down since Banjo is such a high ceiling (and Hero for Japan)
You can't go anywhere but down and every other popular Ballot choice is already a spirit/trophy.
Sure you could argue they'd have to be less mass appealing than Joker but you could also make the argument that Joker was more to set up surprises and anticipation given how much a shock he was than to sell entire passes by himself

I wouldn’t be mad

>Crash
Based
>Sora
Cringe, but I wouldn't care.

Attached: Crashwarpedyoyo.png (308x219, 64K)

Unironically this

yeah that was great
>rosterfags and XVautist tried to force them to fight during base roster speculation and it resulted in truths

Attached: 1539648727971.png (1000x1000, 474K)

Bayonetta was a legit shock. Cloud was just "Hey, I'm here I guess."

>"Hey, I'm here I guess."
>Cloud Fucking Strife
>In Smash
>Not a shock

>cringe mascot from Snoy
>another cringe Squeenix character
Truly no one is left to add, all the choices I've seen are horrible

Honestly? He wasn't. And Cloud Strife isn't in my top fifty, let alone my top 100. Smash managed to make his debut that boring.

Goku?

Dude, you're in the minority

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's you. Barret is more hype than Faggot Strife.

>No Nuts and Bolts B&K
>No fanart of Joker and Hero in the same situation
Try harder.

I wish.

Reminder that the guy spamming that plant gif was a Sorafag.

You have to consider that what people think is great choices are entirely up for opinion
Joker only got the reaction he did because Atlus got really fucking lucky and most switch owners also own PS4's

If you didn't play Persona 5 you most likely didn't give a shit

Akira is definitely up for a first party DLC but this fighters pass seems all third party right now

>people talking about cringe Disney kid and not that cringe orange furfag Snoy turd trying to beg it's way into Smash
I will carpet bomb Nintendo if I have to see that thing fortnite dance in this game

Attached: 2983839020.jpg (495x550, 31K)

True but you also have to consider that some characters are more popular than others
Whether you like Banjo or not, you cannot deny the fact that he was pretty much a massive reveal that rose expectations higher
Same goes for Hero but with Japan

Calling it
Lego man

Your not wrong, guess we'll have to wait and see.

The fact that Sakurai somehow thought Incineroar was better saved for last shows this can and will happen

Remember when K Rool got in and people expected them to maintain the momentum with Skull Kid, Geno, and Isaac (especially after the Rathalos picture)
And then we got Isabelle
Smash doesn't save the best for last

Sora is literally less likely than Steve at this point.

Waluigi
with shaggy & ronald mcdonald as echos

Crash and Master Chief would be the absolute best way to complete the Smash roster. You cannot disprove this fact.

>Another cereal mascot and a no-face generic marine soldier man
I'm thinking you're retarded.

>implying all of Nintendo's classic IPs aren't cereal mascot havens
>implying Crash wouldn't fit right in

>crash
fuck yeah
>sora
wouldn't give a shit, but i would be happy for a friend of mine who wanted him in

Attached: 1461191826885.png (444x440, 157K)

>not Sans in both slot 4 and slot 5
Pathetic

Attached: sans oh hell no.jpg (385x385, 24K)

>two furfags who only wear pants in the same dlc pass
I'm not buying it.

Ftfy

Attached: Smash Reps.jpg (1790x871, 331K)