Yea Forums plays Secret Hitler

Let's play some Secret Hitler.
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowary
password: rage

>roles are randomly assigned: you're liberal, fascist or literally Hitler. liberals have majority
>fascists can see everyone's roles, liberals and Hitler don't know shit
>everyone pretends to be liberal
>each turn a player gets to be president and pick a chancellor, players vote on whether the pair is a go
>having an order that will give info on as many players as possible in as few rounds as possible is a good idea, i.e. 1-5 -> 2-6 -> 3-7 in a 7 player game
>president draws 3 policy cards which are either liberal or fascist, discards one and passes 2 to the chancellor
>chancellor makes the final choice on which policy to pass
>first team to max policies wins (5 for liberals, 6 for fascists)
>presidental powers are unlocked as more fascist policies are passed, for example after 3 are down the next player to be elected president, if a fascist policy is passed, will have a gun and shoot a player off the map
>if Hitler is shot liberals insta-win
>if Hitler is elected chancellor with 3 fascist policies down, fascists auto-win
>liberals win by taking notes, paying attention and trying to figure out who lied based on inconsistencies in the deck, attitude etc and pausing to discuss the game logically, trying to solve it as a puzzle
>fascists win by lying, conflicting with others, sewing chaos, framing others and rushing votes
full rules here: secrethitler.io/rules/
The account is free and doesn't require an email as far as I know. Mods get anal about "naughty" words in your username but once you get into the game they can't touch you.
>A primer on understanding the "loop skip" meta: pastebin.com/L9u8VUNV

Attached: sekrit hitler.jpg (1552x873, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
discord.gg/Av7FPhg
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake
secrethitler.io/game/#/table/MysteriousProtectiveCourageousRook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cheeky bump

based and inving riju pilled

bump

4 more players

bamp

bump

starting finally

Really, nigger?

Attached: 1566243933206.jpg (1920x1080, 989K)

2 more

this game is just dumbed down town of salem

two seats available

based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based based

hope

ill join soon bros leave a spot for me

Attached: cursed.png (184x178, 70K)

Leaving plenty for you.

TWO MORE

bump

I'll join in a bit, almost done with work. What a fucking stupid week. Oh well, it's almost over.

bump

It's Tuesday user

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

1 (1) more

bump

>Just missed it while logging in
Just my luck.

>bumping when theres no room left to joiun
literally go fuck yourself fucking idiot i fucking hate you you bumbling baffoon faggot bitch fucker

bump

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

bye riju

Have a good night! Good games today.

Tired of waiting for threads? Don't want to sit around in a 6p lobby for hours? Come join the organizational discord discord.gg/Av7FPhg with your fellow Yea Forums players! The purpose is strictly organizing Secret Hitler games. Degeneracy and such are not tolerated. Thanks!

Attached: bend over.jpg (480x270, 33K)

Why is observer chat always disabled?

see ya folks
mods being fags

Need 3 more secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

bump

Only one more needed, get in faggots

Still need 1 more

do I need an account to play this shit?

Ye but it doesn't even need an email

imagine playing a game with Yea Forums where you have to be secretive and smart. imagine when it fails horribly

Attached: rock.gif (220x165, 467K)

>the state of 4 that game

Test

5 here, I can see you guys talking but nothing I do is responding.

Need 1 more secrethitler.io/game/#/table/AbortiveToothsomeDynamicCassowaryRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemakeRemake

pass is "rage"

secrethitler.io/game/#/table/MysteriousProtectiveCourageousRook

new room same pass

Last bump, get in now before we close up shop