This is dry baby...

This is dry baby. He is a follower able to block projectiles and has a chance to activate the necronomicon upon blocking a projectile. Say something nice to dry baby

Attached: dry baby.png (288x282, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KPXnP_LWGts
platinumgod.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drybaby is cool

Also, can someone do me a favor. If you google "dry baby" does it recommend fetish adult onesies or is that just google catering to me?

Dry Baby can be really useful for Hush and other bullet hell bosses. If you have the ability to freely break rocks, it's often worth it to break skulls in the depths trying to find a free Dry Baby.

knowing edmund it's probably some reference to some vulgar sex act or deformity

Let's just get to the real point of this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=KPXnP_LWGts

You have been blessed by the magic mushroom of run savers. Honor your last bomb for revealing this savior by saying, "Thanks mushroom".

Attached: Magic_Mushroom_Icon.png (32x32, 3K)

Dry baby is great. Just back up when anything shoots at you for a chance to clear the room.
Thanks mushroom.

I googled it, all that pops up is pampers and the actual item. According to the item's wiki page, its a reference to dry bones.

I love you, dry baby!

Binding of Isaac stuff is what I get.
>Fetish onesies
You gettin algorithm'd son.

Attached: laughter.png (384x244, 17K)

There's something to be said of this video's ability to change my playstyle to fish for dry baby procs even if it's far from optimal. I love that little dry boy.

bad damage

Am I just gimping myself of the gameplay experience if I don't read the wiki?
I've made it to golden god so far without wiki.

platinumgod.co.uk/
is a better reference than the wiki
There are some items you will never discover the use of without it, so I'd recommend using it

you can easily just keep playing until you hit the brick wall where you have no more post-it marks to fill out on your characters, then fill in the blanks with info about other unlocks like lost and forgotten

I miss nick

DRY BABY

Best baby.

Thanks mushroom

>just managed to beat my first hardmore lillith run all because I got lucky and got ipac and BFF early into the run

Fucking hell, while her gimmick is interesting it's pretty bad early game and god forbid I get those rooms with the black spiders that spawn behind the rocks. Anyway, is there an easier way to unlock The Lost other than the stupid poster? Same goes for Keeper too. I don't wanna have to donate a thousand fucking coins after beating greed mode, especially when the machine jams too.

Attached: 1536452443430.png (199x181, 6K)

>had every achievement for months
>niggas still brag about their brimstone run

What's an item that always makes you happy to see in a run? For me it's Death's Touch

Attached: DB0z4q7S_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Ludovico for sure.

Brimstone

20/20 or Tech X naturally

For me it's spidermod
Also, empty vessel for characters it works on

>Get 20/20, Polyphemus, and Libra within 3 floors one time
Feels amazing man

>niggas still brag about their brimstone run

youre a big smelly nigger drybaby

don't talk about my son like that