Did he deserve to have as big of a fall from grace as he did?

Did he deserve to have as big of a fall from grace as he did?

Attached: 1566259736247[1].jpg (1280x720, 359K)

I dont know what happened lately but i stopped believing in this bastard after might number 9 was conceived.

Did you see what that fucker did to Ninja Gaiden?

yes. he single-handedly nearly killed capcom when he was in creative control. fuck this conman hack

He almost killed capcom with all the western games and wrote books about how good he did
He got away almost scot free all things considered, he should be living in the streets

yes

If only Hackurai would have received such a fate.

It's not like his fall was because of some problem hair making up a #metoo accusation or retardera digging through years of discord convos for one thing they can pin on him. His disgrace was entirely his own creation.

Yes, since the whole thing was his own doing. Capcom didn't fire him. He left because he felt he wasn't getting the treatment he deserved meaning he received the same fairness as his peers. His head was so far up his ass that he thought he could single-handedly revolutionize the Japanese gaming industry by making western-style games. Then, his first indie project is a very Japanese Mega Man knock off. The man is a hack.

>Capcom didn't fire him.

Capcom absolutely forced him out. In Japan no one is fired, they're just pressured to resign. Inafune leaving comes on the heels of Bionic Commando 2009 bombing which was a disaster of a game costing tens of millions and selling just 100K copies. Inafune and Judd were the brainchild of the game, and they were out of the company less than a year later.

Yes, and yes. If you don't know how to manage a project, then don't even try.

Unfortunately yes.

I still give him credit for creating Zero and his work on the early NES Mega Man titles, but continual broken promises to fans were frustrating.

Where is he now?

at level 5 phone game division

Not fully sure if Sakurai does deserve that. But I can see why.
>panders too rosterfags this time around making them so cancerous too insufferable levels

Attached: what killed Smash bros.png (512x402, 212K)

Nah, he said so himself in an interview after he quit.

>For Capcom, it doesn't matter whether a game has the Inafune brand or is made by some anonymous producer. That's ultimately why I made the decision to leave. It's sad to leave, proving that point. It was really sad.
>the Inafune brand

As outspoken about Japanese business culture as he was, I think he would have said something if it was something else.

Attached: dims.jpg (599x338, 35K)

like most things in life the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He probably got promoted to a state where he was either useless or would have to resign to be useful elsewhere, but his sheer ego made him see it as "wtf I'm the big name huge deal why aren't they treating my games as something special?"

Inafune should have stayed as INAFKING. Just revealing his real name was an unforgivable mistake. Now he's dead to me, and most of the Mega Man fans out there

Attached: 1551543013859.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

>INAFUKING

Attached: Backers for Mighty No.9.jpg (700x1162, 220K)

>say game will be good
>make bad game
>continue to say game is good
I really don't see the issue. I care about video games and he makes bad video games. If he still think's the game he made is good, that means he's worthless when it comes to making games.

What happened to MM9? It was supposed to be the chosen one

Legendsfags already lost their entire fucking respect. Mock them for being the clowns they are.

>the man responsible for DmC even happening
yes and more actually.

who, is that stewie2k

A bunch of stupid decisions from the higher ups pretty much doomed the project, and since it was one of the major KS projects a lot of people had their hopes sky high for it.

Attached: 1464225107561.png (621x549, 301K)

He just didn't realize that he was standing atop on the shoulders of the more competent people in the company, and took their credit

nah, i think he's decent after playing Soul Sacrifice. It really is a masterpiece.

Too bad it will always be a extremely underrated and under the radar masterpiece.

What's the point in Asian "men"?