Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong?

Attached: Injustice 2.png (310x446, 209K)

Superman because killing unrepentant murderers will always, always turn you into an even worse unrepentant murderer in capeshit media.

Supes

>Y-YOU CAN'T KILL HIM OR YOU'LL BECOME JUST AS BAD

>mass murdering psycho kills your gf and laughs in your face about it
>the furry will just put him in prison where he will surely escape and kill again

>kill him first
>OWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO BRO WTF SUPER MAN U R EVIL???

IJ Supes made a lot of mistakes but he's completely correct about guys like Joker. Psychopaths with powers ike Zod, Magneto, Norman Osborne, etc are irredeemable and killing them is the morally correct thing to do.

Batman, he basically conspired and fooled Aquaman to wage war with Atlantis against Earth to stop Superman. Then he kept making more and more retarded ideas to force Superman to kill. Bruce was repeating the Killing Joke in this series. And Superman was too kind to just fuckingg kill Batman to stop his terrorism

>we're not so different, you and I
>don't do it, you'll be no different than him!
>I'm going to leave you alive and uncrippled, this will somehow be a lesson for you and I'm sure you definitely won't escape somewhere to kill and cause massive amounts of suffering

Attached: 1511238551088.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Both.

t.superman

Superman was right until he personally decided to declare himself ruler of the Earth.
He was absolutely right to plunge his hand straight through the Joker's chest. He was right to tell all the countries in the world including the US to fucking cool it for a while. He was not right to remove Atlantis, that was kind of a dick move. He was absolutely right to delete every Parademon on Earth when Kalibak invaded.
After that, things went on a downhill trend.
It didn't help that Alfred gave him the greatest shit-slapping ever put to the page.

I'm mocking the sentiment, though, because mainstream capeshit can't accept that some people are just evil and deserve to die. It's why everyone that kills unrepentant monsters is always forced to act like an even bigger monster.

Killing a kid is still pretty bad

Superheroes shouldn't kill, ever.
Unless the victim is a complete unrepentant monster that has been responsible for the death of billions and if left alive will kill billions more

And wrong

There should be a new, stronger word for killing a kid

Like badwrong

obviously super-wrong dumbnuggets how could you miss that opportunity

Wonder Woman for wanting to kill people just because and trying to manipulate super girl

for retards its not about killing the joker hell batman probably had the best sleep he had in a long time now that he was dead its that he took over the world and started killing everybody he didn't like

Superjerk and Wonder Cunt.

Attached: Time Trapper.webm (852x480, 1.88M)

Doesn't deadpool murder bad people

>because mainstream capeshit can't accept that some people are just evil and deserve to di
That's because they want to keep their preexisting roster of villains, rather than have to keep coming up with new ones.

Is there any example of a super hero who kills all criminals but doesnt go all crazy and whatnot?

Supes did nothing wrong it was wonderbread who fucked him up

If you kill ALL criminals you come across then you are all crazy.

Superman was right at first and he probably could've come back from just killing Joker but he went full Lawfag

Deadpool murders whoever the fuck he wants
He doesn't have to have a squeaky clean image so he can get away with it

The judicial system for not executing the Joker way before these events happened.

Attached: 1560276985794.png (447x529, 290K)

Joker has largest single body count of any DC villain though, like sure he hasn't nuked a city but he's personally killed 500+ people

This. Wonder Woman is the main villain in the Injustice. She exploited Superman while he was vulnerable so that he could turn into a tyrant and become her boyfriend.

Plus Deadpool is fucking insane.

It's kinda funny how the only sane person in the entire universe is fucking Jason Todd.

batman or superman should not kill some random thugs employed by the penguin. but when it comes to villains like the joker who kills a bunch of people, batman stops him and sends him to arkham asylum, then escapes infinitely, batman should absolutely kill him because clearly stopping the joker normally doesn’t work and more innocents get killed as a result. hell batman is even full retard when it comes to this shit like he can’t even just let them die like when joker was going to die in arkham city. batman even risks his own life to save him.

But not in those new shitty movies because Marvel is full of hacks.

i wonder what would happen if gotham were to introduce an auto death penalty executions for convicted killers. how would batman react?

Deadpool isn't any new Marvel movies. MCU is also its own universe. They keep talking about wanting to add Deadpool in it, but it will never happen because reasons.

>like sure he hasn't nuked a city

Didn't he nuke Metropolis in the reality where Injustice superman goes dictator?

WW was such a fucking bitch in this series. Literally every scene she's in she proves herself a terrible person.

Fuck this gay shit
Who do you want in 3?

Attached: DEMON-14.02.03.600_900_59a4b9c1c36593.52324933.jpg (900x628, 355K)

It’s almost as if batman is a complex character who has something wrong with him to add depth to the character

He'll just fuck Alfred for stress relief. Can't do shit if it's Gotham's law now.

Is that The Boys show any good? I was told that it's kind of like an edgier Injustice.

it’s pretty good. it’s worth watching for homelander alone who is basically a bad superman

Or, you know, the writers wanted a convenient excuse to not kill off popular villains like the Joker.

Dude, the comic is a million time edgier
Garth Ennis is edgy personified

Nice, I heard the comic was made by the Crossed guy so I was a bit turned off but I'm still willing to at least try it out

>horsecock guy is edgy
yeah no shit, user.