Yet another comfy Switch thread

>what are you playing
>what do you want on the console
>miscellaneous shit

saw none around so here we are, playing Three Houses/biding my time until DxM drops

Attached: switch.jpg (1200x800, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r9IGpIehFmQ
exhentai.org/g/780538/138612a677/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waiting for astral chain to drop
I can't wait for the witcher 3 to drop
im just playing more dark souls , warframe, smash, and splatoon
trying to beat doom 2016 and dragons dogma

>>what are you playing
Crash Team Racing
>>what do you want on the console
Metroid Prime 4, a new sidescrolling Metroid, and more Panic Button-quality ports

My right joycon is acting fucky so im using 8bitdo to play with a ps3 controller until it returns from repairs. Its gonna be nice playing crash team racing with it once im done troubleshooting.

was considering AC but part of me is more interested in DxM and I want to actually finish 3H entirely so the extra time is a lot more beneficial for me. Was also thinking of getting the Turok 2 remaster until they said they're still working on online multiplayer

reminds me, I'm definitely waiting on a Prime trilogy port since that seems like a foregone conclusion at this point

>nothing
>everything other systems have
>The switch is the worst purchase this poorfag right here bought

Should I be worried that the left stick of my Pro controller is forming bubbles under the cushion?

I just finished BL in Fire Emblem and am feeling pretty fucking empty

I want either GTA IV or V port on the Switch, Saints Row the Third fucking sucks and I want a game where I can fuck around and has a somewhat decent online mode.
Why did Rockstar fucking port L.A. Noire but not V if both have a PS3/360 and PS4/XO versions?

why does quickplay always match me up with cancerous projectile spammers in terrible lag? makes playing DK way less fun than it should be.

Playing hotline Miami and Minecraft and I want the original paper Mario on my damn switch

GTA is never coming to a Nintendo console (no, Chinatown Wars doesn't count)
You best hope Bully 2 makes it to the Switch

Pop the bubble

Attached: popthebubble.png (1064x800, 1.12M)

>what are you playing
Stardew Valley, Smash and Dark Souls. I'm actually stuck in Catacombs in Dark Souls but couldn't find anything useful on the wiki.
I wish Sakurai would remaster Kid Icarus Uprising but seeing as he's basically retired. I was hoping that they'd release a better Switch model this year but I guess that won't be happening for at least a year or two. Even if it was just for a bigger screen and better load times.

>GTA is never coming to a Nintendo console
>The previous entries don't count!!!

Attached: gba_grand_theft_auto_advance_p_t9ej4d.jpg (640x641, 40K)

>GTA is never coming to a Nintendo console
Why not though?

Where exactly are you stuck at?

RAM

ok chill autismo

Sold it and bought an hacked Vita to play JRPGs. Non regrets, esp now that the Grandia HD whatever looks like ass

why do people want every single game on every console? You want specific games, just get the console they're on

About to play Hotline Miami for the first time

Panic Button just put out Doom 3 and Younglbood and now they're doing Torchlight 2. They've also been on Doom Eternal for a while. I wonder how many projects they juggle?

Picked up VC1 and Hotline Miami. Not super excited for anything until LAR, LM3 and NMH3 are out, but I'm keeping a close eye on AC and DxM

Enjoy your dead console while I continue to get uncensored Jap games.

What other N64 games should get the Turok remastered treatment?

My vote goes to Body Harvest

Attached: Body_Harvest.jpg (501x350, 46K)

good choice, but Rocket: Robot on Wheels would be insane

>what are you playing
Three Houses with a little Omega Labyrinth
More vita ports, mainly dungeon travelers 2/-2 and vanillaware shit
Still, I've got enough to play at the moment and enough to look forward to in the near future to keep me entertained. Would just be icing on the cake
>miscellaneous shit
I'm gonna have a few days off work, hopefully I'm going to be installing a new shell onto my system during then

Attached: Doin+me+a+big+think_d70976_6588529.jpg (1200x1664, 261K)

perfect dark

stop buying low effort ecchi shit

I would love pokemon snap to get a port/remaster/sequel, or just a playable port of megaman 64

It's my first time playing for context. I went down the stairs and cleared the first shit test and found the second bonfire. I'm at an area at the beginning of the catacombs where a fire mage shoots at you from across a cliff and skeletons try to attack you on your side. According to the wiki they control the skeletons, so I assume if I kill the focker they won't keep spawning. Whenever I get across and try to kill him though I just get surrounded and die first no matter where I chase him to.

Have you tried Not being poor?

Cope Sheetacuck. Enjoy not having Smash.

My never ever is Golden eye 64

Not really.
It's hard to muster the will to do so if you grew up in a nihilistic household.

What games do you want that other systems have? Switch has ported over a lot of worthwhile games at this point

I own both a hacked vita and a hacked switch
now stop buying low budget ecchi shit
unless its on PC to support more Jap interest

>what are you playing
Waifu Emblem Tres Coronas
Excellent
I want to marry many of the girls in real life

Ori got announced today, I actually like indie games so the Switch is the perfect console for me, not complaining. Don't care about AAA shit.

>miscellaneous shit
The Switch is an excellent console, especially when hacked because here in Canada games cost an arm and a leg. It's comfy as heck, and anyone who says otherwise hates fun.

guys how often does generations go on sale just got a gift card from a friend but missed the sale for 19$ is it worth it just to buy the chart instead?

Attached: Bowl of Ramen.png (553x369, 321K)

Why would a poorfag buy a system with nothing they want to play on it

Not him, but I wish EA would bring over the Dead Space games and the original Mirror's Edge. I also want GhM's PS360 era stuff
Capcom games go on sale at least once per quarter

It's usually best to save the catacombs for later in the game. You're supposed to go up the stairs at firelink into the aquaduct, at least on a first playthrough. Catacombs is a lot harder than even some later game areas due to how little space you have to move around and how many skeletons there are

Why are you replying to obvious bait

Attached: 1552337413310.jpg (489x535, 38K)

>playing
FFXII, then FE3H, then Hollow Knight

>last finished
MUA3 - had a good time, didn't 100%, coming back later

>getting
- Switcher3
- Astral Chains
- Dragon's Dogma (curious about the port)
- FFX and VII for the nostalgia
- Dark Souls
- Bayonetta 1+2

>misc
Got it about 3 months ago. I don't regret it but wished it has more features (web browser, video player, ui customization). I have a year of free online with prime, otherwise i wouldn't get it. The online is shit and NES games are shit. Really hope the leaked SNES games list is true.
IMO, best casual way to play some games when you have little time to do so.

Attached: 7yulbmy.jpg (847x1200, 454K)

>Switch has ported over a lot of worthwhile games at this point

A lot of bad ones.
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- DMC 5
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake
- Monster Hunter World
- Resident Evil 7
- Yakuza Series
- Judgement

Essentially anything that is multiplat that's worth noting that's on this gen. I don't care about ports of last gen games or washed down ports of current gen games.

Attached: 1551935579009.png (500x500, 159K)

how does the FFXII port hold up?

>>what are you playing
Nothing.
Good games, something it barely fucking has after more than 2 years.
>>miscellaneous shit
Shit console. I hope they step it up, only 2 more years of this console being relevant before Nintendo moves on.

bless me
with the
shit ports
we bought
paid online
tears inside me
jailbreak incoming
NO GAMES ON SWITCH AS FAR AS THE EYE CNA SEE
THE EYE CAN SEE
DEAAKONSEE

Good. I watched this before getting it:
youtu.be/r9IGpIehFmQ

3h and celeste. Just waiting on dqxis. Thinking about installing android.

Imagine actually thinking this

>Buying a handheld console for late-gen taxing multiplats
Not our fault you're a fucking retard.

Also, I don't know if it's the case on other platforms but on the switch you can reset your zodiac boards.

>Buying a console for last gen shit ports and shitty, lazy Nintendo sequels that are soulless rehashes

There's literally no point in owning a Shitch.

What? Are you too new to remember the shill campaign of the Switch pre-release?
You fags essentially spouted it would be able to run ANYTHING multiplat this gen.
Don't be butthurt because it ended up fucking sucking.

Invested in:
> FE: 3H
> Cadence of Hyrule
> Hollow Knight
> FF IX
> DK Country: Tropical Freeze
> Hyrule Warriors

Casual games for local couch multiplayer:
> Smash Bros Ultimate
> Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Black Order
> Cuphead
> Super Mario Party
> Jackbox 3-5

Attached: Zeldabotw_Riju.jpg (1221x1398, 847K)

>hotline miami collection
oh bab-
>$25

On another note, anyone tried that sao game? I just want an anime game with a create a character

Attached: 1560723282318.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

>Smash Ultimate
>BOTW
>Mario Odyssey
>Bayonetta 2
>Dark Souls
>Entire Doom series sans 64, which it'll probably have soon
>Most indies or at least all of the ones worth playing (Hollow Knight, Cuphead, SMB, Celeste, Isaac, Bloodstained)
>Every worthwhile racing game
>Dragon's Dogma
>Mario Maker 2

That's what's available now just off the top of my head.

>playing HM with analog sticks

Attached: 1371293033804.jpg (316x470, 27K)

>sans 64
>he doesnt know

Why did you buy one then?
Why do you assume anybody was on this shit board pre-Switch? Video games are for zoomzooms.

You fail to understand how stupid Switch fanboys are. They think sub 720p and 20 FPS is "okay" because its not "about graphics". Sure kids.

I know a pc port is coming, and if a Switch one is coming then my point still stands. It was about current worthwhile games on the Switch.

How is PPSSPP running on hacked units?

Tricked into buying it.

Attached: it just works.png (800x774, 229K)

>gets proven wrong
>starts calling people names

and im not even that guy, you just sound like some queer

Playing GBA games until Astral Chain comes out

Attached: 20190819_113347.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Your own fault for not researching it nigger. I was skeptical to buy one due to knowing that BOTW can't even run on it at 1080p and I fully expected it to be a Smash machine. What I got instead was a comfy replacement for my 3DS that can actually run games that aren't indies. That and it's way more convenient to carry around than my laptop.

didn't ask faggot

>I don't regret it but wished it has more features (web browser, video player, ui customization)
This. I wish the Wii U didn't convince them that customization = baby console. The 3DS sold well because it had a large library of worthwhile games and didn't have a confusing name. I'm also surprised this thing doesn't have a fucking browser. I have to take my phone out whenever I just want to look at a wiki and I'm highly considering hacking it over that.

Gonna start playing The Last Remnant after uploading a Mario Maker course, my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro controller arrived today so I'm quite happy, maybe gonna play some Sanic and Patobox tomorrow, also gonna pre-order Astral Chain this or next week too

I'm having problems with my fuckin joycons again with the drift, I already fixed them some months ago but I am having problems again.

Attached: IMG_20190711_214840.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

>what are you playing
Finished Three Houses today. About to start Omega Labyrinth
Vita ports. Specifically games that weren't granted an English release
>miscellaneous shit
Been sharing a Switch with my brother all this time. Planning on picking up one with the better battery life for myself tomorrow

sucks to hear user, it's a bit of a shame they continue to fuck up when it comes to hardware quality

Attached: gogurt malfunction.jpg (774x1029, 312K)

does anyone else's switch get really hot in docked mode?

Attached: 1565017796908.jpg (800x600, 80K)

during BOTW or long sessions of smash it does

I've heard that the new models of joycons don't have the drifting issue or at least it's much rarer. You might want to buy a pair of the new colors to be sure if you go that route for your old one. The new Switch comes with the new model Joycons though from what I understand.

only when I play smash. makes me too nervous to try and overclock it past the dock limit

for the most part, it does but I haven't noticed any issues outside of the screen turning on while docked, which becomes apparent when the sound becomes fucked up and starts clipping

Attached: 61963771_p0_master1200.jpg (500x500, 195K)

no but the fan whirs like a motherfucker when I'm in really big areas in Xenoblade or BotW.
I like the whirring. It's like my dirty little slut Switch gasping for air as it tries to please daddy

Sounds hot

>playing
Fire Emblem arrived today and Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist should be arriving tomorrow. I haven't actually started FE yet because it only just came and I'm heading out to work shortly.

>want
Not really much in particular. I hope the DQXI port is good and runs reasonably well. A TW101 port would be cool.

>what are you playing
Lethal League Blaze

A functionable web browser, themes, music service and a better online service.

>miscellaneous shit
Been thinking about hacking my switch but I might just gonna order a jig since the alternative methods are a bit risky.

Sauce us since over 200+ things came up with things I can tell?

how dead is the Switch port?

just because I'm in a giving mood
exhentai.org/g/780538/138612a677/

Attached: eurekagogurt.png (627x495, 202K)

Just finished Three House (BL route), so I'm taking an emotional vacation with Spla2n
Trying to decide if I should get Astral Chain or Link's Awakening with one of the two vouchers I have left.

Also, waiting for SMTV, Bayonetta 3, and Metroid.
Which from the looks of it might be the last major releases for the Switch.

they'll keep releasing games at least until botw2 which might be in ~2years or on a switch "pro"

Just got a switch, playing MK8 in bed is still really surreal to me since as a kid I always dreamed of a portable gamecube, and now this is that and more.

Gonna pick up smash soon as well, and CTR (only played a bit of it at a friends house on his PSX way back when).

Rampage
Bond
Perfect Dark
DK64
Banjo
MM64
Bomberman 64
Army Men
Goemon

Finishing up Fire Emblem Three Houses route playthroughs. I was pretty shrug on the series but I really like that it's really revamped itself with the 3DS. It's striking a good balance of long-term RPG character building you see in other SRPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics but still retaining the small numbers and simple arithmetic to keep everything running quickly and smoothly rather than getting bogged down in a big numbers grind-game.
Idea is to power through this last playthrough and get everything digested in time for Astral Chain.

And of course in-between that, Smash sessions with friends and online Smash and Splatoon 2. Just bought an ethernet adapter for the Switch so I'm excited to stop being a wifi faggot.

Attached: 1565925618677.png (600x369, 107K)

>MM64
did you mean Super Mario 64 or Mario Kart 64?

He means Mario Maker 64 obviously.

Playing labyrinth of refrain.

Waiting on Nintendo to announce EO and panel de pon for the switch.

Mega Man Legends(which was called Mega Man 64 for the port) probably.

ah ok. I forgot about that. That'd be cool

What's animal crossing like?
If I enjoy rune factory will I enjoy animal crossing?

how do i get dlc characters on smash via nsp?
I tried pic related but didnt work

Attached: f198dead8c0435d36c2604c21ca122d8.png (626x358, 34K)

>what are you playing
Xenoblade 2
A none shit online. I have to get on my Xbone and use xbl to chat with my friend when we play smash.
>miscellaneous shit
Just got the switch but I want to try out some already out games. What do you anons recommend? As already mentioned I’m playing xb2 and fuck is it amazing with a 100/10 soundtrack. Planning on moving on to botw and maybe odyssey but want to know any more shit.

>what are you playing
Smash Ultimate and Hotline Miami, finally. Waiting on the 1v1 tournament to be up again so I can lose some more but have good practice.
We have Hotline Miami now, so that's great. Even though it won't happen, I'd play P5 if it was ported. Otherwise, waiting on Pokemon and Animal Crossing.
>miscellaneous shit
I thought my joycon broke yesterday. I was driving and my fiance was playing on it. The A button seemed to be stuck. Any time she got enough soul in Hollow Knight, she would automatically use Shade Soul after a few seconds. When we were pulled over I saw that one joycon from my other set was also connected and kicked it off. Glad I don't need to replace a set.

i wish the necrodancer daily was handled a bit differently. it's fine in the main game since runs are like half an hour or something but since it's just literally the entire game it's kind of weird, do people do them?
probably just some wii/u remakes or ports or something like the other xeno games

>playing
FE3H, BL.
xenoblade remakes. Especially 1.
>misc
I'm going on a long trip soon and I'm not gonna play Tiny Emblem: 3 Point Fonts. I think I'll play Hollow knight on the plane but I was also looking at Into the Breach. Does it play anything like Advance Wars? Cause I loved that shit.
Also any recs on games I can play after a long day of looking at mountains and bothering wildlife?

Attached: can't see shit.jpg (500x308, 16K)

The biggest thing to distinguish Animal Crossing from other life sim stuff like Rune Factory/Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley is that Animal Crossing runs on real world time.
Is it Monday? It's Monday in the game. 1130 PM on the east coast? It's 1130 at night in game.

The game also has very little in the way of goals beyond pay off your house at your own leisure.
And it's up to you to beautify your town, fill out your museum, etc

What's the main gameplay loop?
Farming fighting?

There is no real gameplay loop and as someone who's too autistic to sit down and play it normally and usually just ends up manipulating clock to see content for a few weeks and then dropping it, I still enjoy it for a time but I can't properly enjoy it.
I've played every game in the series though, and I think they're decent.
The "gameplay loop", if you can call it that, is just running around the town and collecting shit and talking to villagers, you usually (at least, aren't supposed to) play it for terribly long in a day since most of the stuff takes time to come back, though there does seem like there'll be a bit more to do in the new one.
It's much less of a game than rune factory, but not awful.

Fire Emblem is a little more tolerable if you enable the Switch's zoom feature.

If you mean online, it's very dead. You're gonna run into the same person often.

when I try to play on PC I dont run into anyone at all, just staring at the match making screen

Um, what the nani fuck? I need a picture of this.

not mine but it pretty much looks like this

Attached: 0uks78yli2p01.jpg (640x853, 49K)

I upgraded to the Mariko Switch at a great price. Only $60 out of pocket to swap systems.
Unfortunately it’s not like the 3DS where you can system transfer and then pop in the old SD card.
My old SD card needed formatting even after transferring my account.
So my Switch has been downloading games for the last 72 hours as I try to fill my 512gb card back up.

That’s controller AIDS.
You’re gonna die.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>all these new games
>not enough time
fuck bros, three houses has been fun and astral chain is next week. personally I prefer shorter games with almost unlimited replay value so I hope it accomplishes that

Same thing happened with me but with my old PS4 controller. Had to throw it away anyway, the left analog stick had a dead zone in it, and the square button was going out.

I have no idea what causes it.

The gameplay loop is whatever you want it to be, whether that be checking in with the neighbors or gardening or arranging furniture in your house, or just going fishing or bug hunting and then dumping your haul at the store for cash.

Astral Chain is that soon?
I’m not ready yet

>what are you playing
just finished up my friend pedro, hopping back into stardew valley for a bit before astral chain drops
a non-shit version of sword and shield
any news on prime 4 would be nice at this point
>miscellaneous shit
any thoughts on three houses? I keep hearing that it's a return to form for the series, but I have my doubts, all I really want is a proper sequel to radiant dawn, not more awakening/fates shit

Is it hard or squishy?

>playing
Xenoblade 2. Just finished FE and traded it in, and am looking forward to animal crossing. I still play new leaf every day
>want
Virtual console and Wii/GameCube ports
>misc
I bought a year Nintendo subscription just for Mario maker. Is that bad?

Its pretty much Echos 2.0

It’s the easiest fire emblem game in the series.
The actual missions are fun but the monastery and school garbage get’s old after the first in game year.
By the end of the game I was doing everything automatic and stopped caring about the school garbage.

they are small enough that you can hardly perceive them tactilely, I wouldn't say hard but definitely not squishy
honestly I think its because of grease buildup

>playan
Octopath Traveler, took a long ass hiatus from it originally but am enjoying it for what it is since I finally have time and place of my own, a slow but pleasant RPG. The music is awesome, the combat is a bit slow paced but the job system is neat and I found one of the secret jobs so far, having trouble killing the boss though. Got everyone to their 2nd chapter so far.

>What do you want on the console
Atlus games, more specifically some Etrian Odyssey or Shin Megami Tensei. Trauma Center would be amazing too but very unlikely. Would also be interested in getting some shmups since the portability is a big plus for me and I like playing on my commute sometimes.

>Misc. shit
I can't stop waiting for Bayo 3, SMTV, and Metroid Prime 4. I hate the online structure and having to use a phone with it in conjunction to paying online for a rather mediocre service. I use it for single player games mostly but I do dip into some Smash bros once in a while.

Attached: 1543031515542.jpg (1405x2114, 1.12M)

How are the wired controllers?
They're much cheaper than the wireless ones and I play close to the machine anyway.

Can I post here? I don't have a switch of my own but I have been playing smash ultimate on my gf's switch. It fun.

Attached: 1543790503872.jpg (497x459, 42K)

no

>>what are you playing
Donkey Kong. This game makes scream the most foul shit I can about monkeys

I'm satisfied with what it offers

>miscellaneous shit
Fuck niggers

hack your switch and emulate it

Why does this game only run at 30fps?
It doesn’t even look that good visually.

Forgot my pic

Attached: 749F65F9-2879-4A91-8D59-393852E413A5.png (220x356, 177K)

>Be a poorfag
>Drop 300 dollars on a console without even looking at its current and incoming game library to make sure it's a good investment
I think I figured why you're so poor user, it's because you're fucking stupid.

Buying a year worth of online for one game isn't bad (well, it IS bad in the sense nobody SHOULD have to pay for online, even more so when it's as shitty as Nintendo's) IF you plan on playing that game for one year.

I just heard about Fatal bullet switch too
Is it any good?

Not sure whether to pay the absurd price for the Hotline Miami collection or buy Superhot. Looking forward to Astral Chain and I've asked for it for my birthday because I'm a pathetic manchild.

Superhot is like an hour long, I got it for free and still felt ripped off

Is there good ecchi games on the switch? I want something to blue ball me so I can jerk it too.

10 days

Waiting for DxM and Astral Chain, might try out Oninaki too.

Wipe your fucking hands after eating chips you fat slob

I never eat at the computer, thats disgusting
Its just that I dont shower either

More Awakening shit, it's easy as fuck. The story is enjoyable and the characters are good but even on Hard it's brainlet-tier

Di you like big tiddies? Omega Iabyribth life is a decent mystery dungeon game and has a lot of big tiddies. Another one would be moero chronicle, average drpg

Y'all think there'll be an HD Switch or something like a Switch Pro at some point?

At this point it's better to ride the switch wave for a few more years and then come up with a real sequel in - 22. Compatible with original switch games and all that stuff

>BOTW can't even run at 1080p or 30 fps locked
Nah. I wouldn't be surprised if they release a Switch Pro bundle with BOTW 2.

Finally ordered one. It'll mainly just be a Monster Hunter and Platinum (bayo/astral) machine.

>no smash

Why not? Even offline it's worth it imo

>Playing
FE3H
SSBU

>Played but didn’t finish
Bayonetta 1+2 (though I finished both on a WiiU)
DQB2 (will continue after I finish FE)
SMM2 (I wanted to create more levels but I didn’t have enough time)
CTT:NF (I’ve only played multiplayer)
Starlink
Captain Toad
NMH (I want to complete it with all characters)

> Haven’t opened them yet
Bloodstained RotN (waiting for Iga to patch it)
Pokken Tournament
FF XII

>Looking Forward
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Astral Chain
DQ XI
Zelda LA
AC
Bayonetta 3
MP4
Some physical releases (Cuphead, A Hat in Time, etc.)

>worms wmd
>street fighter v
>i always was pcfag and never thought i would enjoy comfy evenings on the couch with console

What are the best games to play first? BotW/Odyssey?

Rate my collection

Excited as fuck for Astral Chain, Link's Awakening and Disgaea 4 Complete+ in the next few months

Attached: collection.jpg (2016x1512, 1.12M)

Because I'm not a Smash fan.

>No Umihara Kawase Fresh!
Leave.

Attached: 1566189813527.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>>what are you playing
Disgaea 1, mayro (borrowed it)
Would be insane but great is the yakuza series, I could put so much time into them.
>>miscellaneous shit
Has anyone tried katamari for switch? Is it worth it

Any good less talked about titles? My friends have the big usual titles like botw, smash, etc. Enter the gungeon seemed good? Disgaea I got since it seems perfect for on the go

Attached: switch_games.jpg (763x1220, 419K)

>Has anyone tried katamari for switch? Is it worth it
Yes, it’s really fun if you like quirky Japanese games

Saw a few Anons recommend Tropical Freeze in the previous thread.
I enjoy platformers, though is TF really that good/fun?
And how's Hyrule Warriors?
Asking about the Switch versions (just to be clear).

>HW on switch
best version of the game no doubt, if you enjoy DW gameplay and like zelda it is a great purchase because the amount of content is huge

>TF dong
great platformer game, could be hard at places, recommend to play 2 people to break relationships