Who else other than Kirby should have been able to escape the Beams of Light?

Who else other than Kirby should have been able to escape the Beams of Light?

Attached: WorldofLight.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Male Wii Fit Trainer

If kirby got away, how galeem has kirby "clones" for spirits to use?

Male Wii Fit Trainer. He's in shape

The only character who is really powerful is Bayonetta.

According to Sakurai, Palutena and Bayonetta.

my dick

these make sense

H-h-h-h-have you ever made a game?

The whole spirit lore doesn't make sense.
Why do objects have spirits?
Why are there multiple spirits of the same person in different clothes?
Why are there spirits that include multiple characters in one?

Sakurai said that Bayonetta and Palutena should have been able to solo the campaign if they were not constricted by smash bros rules.

Really feels like Rosalina should be able to escape a Galaxy-wide attack. Other than those three ladies though, the only other one I could think of that should be able to escape would be Super Sonic.

Is Palutena really that strong? Isn’t she a damsel in distress in Kid Icarus? Never played them bye.

sonic

There's more

Boy, I hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Palutena only sends Pit in because he insists on doing the work. Plus not a single god in the KI games does any real fighting besides Hades. Plus Pit needed a special mech suit crafted by the god of the forge to fight him. Then after that was trashed, Palutena had to charge the canon with her own power. Which was enough to one shot Hades. So if Palutena did actually care enough to fight. I think not much could get in her way. Also being a goddess of light, I think she could just take way your ability to perceive light efficiently making you blind.

>Isn’t she a damsel in distress in Kid Icarus?
In the NES game she is. In Uprising, she's Pit's "Mission Control" and his "Eyes in the Sky."

Couldn’t Mega Man just boop away? Or timefreeze?

something tells me outside of making the characters he know jack shit about 99% of the cast. There ways more that could solo the WoL.

Meta Knight with infinite cape glitch

sonic is faster than the speed of sound, not the speed of light

Also Mario if he's allowed to use A presses

He said Super Sonic.

Piranha Plant literally is a plant, so it wasn't considered a fighter and stayed alive
Joker was in Mementos I guess
The Hero used bounce. That, or Galeem thought he was a literal NPC and didn't bother

since the DLC characters aren't part of World of Light and only join after certain requirements are met, does that mean they escaped like Kirby?

Attached: Banjo_&_Kazooie_SSBU.png (2048x2048, 3.57M)

Dedede can fly faster than the warp star and is thus able to pop out of reality or catch up to Kirby's star and escape along with him.

Attached: tumblr_obzcc244ne1t8w6xvo1_500.gif (500x316, 2.29M)

He's gotten faster over the years

Attached: SonicColorsLightSpeed.jpg (720x535, 88K)

Palutena has big firepower, but she's not even that strong in her own game. Pit has to greatly hold back to not accidentally kill her when she's possessed, and later beats a stronger clone of her made by her senior god buddy.

Are you unironically talking about that armor Wii Fit Trainer has when doing an up smash? That was such a nice little easter egg.

Attached: 1564293144024.jpg (566x562, 40K)

Plant warped away since it was in a pipe
Hero could've used a warping spell of sorts

These characters are faster than the beams Galeem fires, and/or are able to warp to another dimension, and/or can bend space time These would be the only survivors as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong.

Attached: worldoflightsurvivors.png (1651x820, 1.4M)

Also, Galeem couldn't find Banjo & Kazooie since they are Rare

Joker can use his smartphone to warp into Mementos, so you can add him to the list.

I thought he needed the three words

For specific palaces yes, but not Mementos

Escape =/= Power Level

Oh my b homie I haven't played that game since it came out. I thought you had to have the three words to warp every time it's like a pocket dimension separate from our reality right?

Fire Emblem characters are really not that strong. Neither is Cloud or Zelda characters. She’ll becomes omnipotent in the end I think, but his regular form is nothing special.

Sakurai actually commented about this, he said that's why he didn't use kirby until Dark World

Mario can really only go that fast with a launch star if he doesn't have 12 hours to prepare.
Link needs to play out a melody to turn back time, which should take longer than Galeem's beams to hit him, Sheik and Ganondorf aren't that fast.
Robin and Corrin certainly aren't that fast either.
Cloud might last a bit, but he can't outrun the beams either.

There's a boss fight against a hydra early on in Kid Icarus Uprising, and if you take too long to kill it, Palutena simply nukes it with a giant laser. She also at one point turns herself into a kilometer tall giant and throws buildings at people. She's still a glass cannon though.

If Shadow was there, him.
Also Bayonetta as said.

>SMG1 Rosalina gets jack of all her power stars and her ship is left dead in space
>SMG2 her ship is stuck trying to escape bowser's tractor beam in the last lvl

She may be seen as a space mother of the stars but Rosalina really hasn't proven to be any more powerful then Peach who, while decently powerful in her own right isn't much to write about home about in the Mario series

Half of them. Kirby's excuse was ridiculous. Falco's Arwing alone is faster than Kirby's star and goes into warp drive

Kinda, they just have to say "Mementos" and they are teleported in there. It's "the palace born from the hearts of the masses" so it's not even connected to reality in any way. Galeem's beams would definitely miss him

Captain Falcon might have been able to do it if he used the Blue Falcon at full thrusters. He was just unfortunate enough to get dinged before he could hop in.

kek, no. Kirby is a god, there is nothing in lore that says he couldnt have just eaten them all of fun. He is just a lazy little asshole. Falco's whole lore is insignificant to kirby's.

This isn't a question of whether or not they're strong. It's about if they could escape the beams in theory. Robin is Grima who can rewrite time, Corrin has their own sacred realm they can warp to.

Cloud is not only top 5 strongest canonical characters in the cast and not only is massively faster than light and makes Galeem look like he's moving in slow motion. On top of that he can use summoning Materia to teleport to the realm of summons

Zelda is able to teleport Link back in time all by herself, as well as teleport to the sacred realm, she can't do both at once probably so only her or Link would make it not both

Ganondorf, of course has so many various realms he can teleport to and so I won't even list them all.

>kek, no. Kirby is a god
Kirby is weak, everything in his universe is a pushover that can be defeated by random mooks and star shots

Yes, it would be by Launch star to star road or better yet he simply jumps into Luigi's mind

She literally remakes part of the universe at the end of Super Mario Galaxy

Captain Falcon was too stylish for his own good

alright awesome thanks for the info, sounds like he'd escape no problem

Imagine if this all-star cross over game was actually faithful to its source material. I'd love to see a fully fleshed out story with all fighters acting in-character.

Robin isn't Grima, he's a vessel that can act as an Avatar for the actual Grima. They share a link, but Robin can't just turn into the Fell Dragon and use his powers whenever he wants.

the star rod fight uses three kirbies and its in light world

Shulk could have escaped with hax monando powers

Honestly what a fucking waste of a mode

No, kirby is canonically the most powerful being existed, blame Sakurai

Wait is her ship in the last level of Super Mario Galaxy 2? I don't really recall that. When do you see it?

Robin is the successful vessel for Grima, they were born to give birth to a reincarnated Grima. In the Future Past DLC this is made explicitly clear. Robin becomes Grima

Kirby was just the lucky one.

Never mind I'm retarded I forgot it was that blue egg Bowser was WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRing

Galeem's light hit every character that was dodging mid-dodge and spell characters mid- sentence. Hell it hit bayonetta in her bat transformation that also slows down time for her. He would have been hit mid-sentence saying " Meme-"ZZZAAAPPP!

At Peak Power:

>Robin, Shulk, Bayo, Corrin, Cloud, Ike, Rosalina, Sonic, Palutena, Zelda, Gannon, Mewtwo, and Joker can solo the game. They either are gods, are demons, as strong as gods, or can summon demons. They're basically unstoppable.

>Ness, Lucas, Mega Man, Hero, and Kirby are too weak to fight, but are capable of teleportation or warping out of reality. Could definstly survive.

>Young Link comes from the OOT/MM continuity, and as such likely had the Ocarina of Time and can use it to warn the stronger fighters.

>G+W, Pac Man, and the other Pokemon are questionable based on there relationship with physics. Especially considering how pokeballs work

>Everyone else is dead

Sonic is more powerful than bayonetta

Didn't Kirby escape because the creator made Kirby so he got shoehorned out of it?

Joker was already inside if he survived

And if we really have to pull a justification as to why his entire team got turned into Spirits without him, his trailer says that "he went alone to steal the greatest treasure of all"

I mean you can't say they didn't take a long ass time to react. Any teleportation that would take more time to conjure could be performed right as Galeem showed up and they'd be fine

>It was implied the super massive black hole was eating the whole universe.

That was all the lumas doing their planet transformation rebirth thing by jumping in to the super black and cause a (I think) big bang. Her showing up at the just to explain what they do and teleport the cast back home
Bingo

That light was clearly not as fast as actual light speed

I said part of, not the whole universe you niggling illiterate retard

they’re just recolored maskless Meta Knights

Attached: 47D94520-155F-4DA6-A36F-41C608590234.png (180x138, 44K)

Fox
Falcon
Samus
Charizard
Mewtwo
Sonic

Theyre fucking fast, lore wise

Link's shield was shown deflecting the beams.

>Cloud is not only top 5 strongest canonical characters.....massively faster than light

Pardon my French but, DA fuck is that stated anywhere?! He doesn't even have the fastest based speed stat in his own game. And IDGAF about cutscenes because anything can happen in those (member aerith dying to a sword through the gut while you still have a phoenix down in your inventory?) unless its part of advent children in which that's another can of worms altogether.

Your getting power lvls mixed with dodge ability here. Hell most of the cast would survive WoL just fine and about a quarter would solo it by themselves, case in point is canon the Mario never truly dies because he doesn't give up which is why he keeps respawning. Hell there were plenty who get zapped by Galeem even when they shouldn't have

also:
>They either are gods, are demons, as strong as gods, or can summon demons. They're basically unstoppable
>but are capable of teleportation or warping out of reality. Could definstly survive
>Ocarina of Time and can use it to warn the stronger fighters
That's Death Battle/ Game Theory talk aka number spitting so much anyone can beat anyone if I spew enough numbers and shit. GTFO with that shit

in the gif you posted you can clearly see kirby speed up past dedede

Yep

I fucking hate mash potato samurai

put him in

Attached: 1438482696027.gif (489x326, 1.05M)

Yes, after he's possessed by the actual Grima. He's not Grima himself and he can't voluntarily use his powers, he can only successfully be possessed by Grima and act as the optimal vessel.

Hero

Kirby is God level.
Would be able to make Goku and Superman his bitch.
But yeah, brobably a shoe.

Solid snake

He's in!

Attached: 1538190099.veiukket_swbtmigi_28_ampharos.png (1037x904, 376K)

In terms of power-levels the only one's who could have done anything were Palutena and Bayonetta. Palutena sacrificed herself for the pits while Bayonetta fucked up. In terms of escaping we know the beams were fast, like really fast. Falco's arwing could have maybe escaped if it broke atmosphere faster since the light consumed the planet. Meanwhile if Sonic is the fastest character, he might have been able to do it, but fucked up if only because he went to save Pikachu. That said, his only problem was getting off the planet.

Also this

Attached: 1409780076106.jpg (479x360, 48K)

Why does it look like Snake wasn't even in that shot, they just used a jpg?

>wait for the DLC to all drop
>start up World of Light again
>Kirby needs to enlist the services of at least seven (seventeen if we count alts & Final Smashes) heroes to help him save Nintendo from some edgy bullshit SMT monsters
Who else is doing this?

Attached: 6FA13DEE-FC79-4DC0-A2A0-040CCBC6D727.png (1980x1114, 1.94M)

Like?

>she turns herself into a kilometer tall giant and throws buildings at people
Wait, when did this happen? I don’t remember this from Uprising, I would’ve remembered having a footlong boner if that happened. She has an astral projection of herself appear in the first post-timeskip chapter with Magnus if memory serves me correct.

Sonic's biggest hindrance was not having the Chaos Emeralds

Attached: SuperSonic.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

They're in!

Attached: smashroster_OFFICIAL.png (1000x562, 627K)

Sonic but they actually found an excuse as to why he doesn't. Also Robin could have teleported someone away if he was quick enough.

>"This is Sierra 117...can anyone read me?"

Attached: 1541206432683.gif (540x228, 1.56M)

Cloud cause copyright saved him

Kida sad, but it's literally the only way I'll be able to enjoy this mode. God, I don't care about the repetitive aspect of the SSE, it was way more enjoyable than WoL (even without the cutscenes)

If we count Joker, I guess he could OS Galeem the same way he did Persona 5's final boss. It was literally a God who could manipulate reality and it took one bullet

No, Dedede caught up to Kirby speeding away from the moon and flew away after Kirby acknowledged him as innocent.

>tfw playing WoL with hero
it's just like my japanese RPG games....

Attached: EAyAf5QVUAAjiwF.jpg (1200x675, 103K)