Darkwood General

Guys I'm not gana lie. I'm having a really good time with this. Great atmosphere, tense. Each night I feel the horrors creeping in.

Im having a hard time survivng the later night, im on like 15. You prep like hell, barricade all the doors and windows. The fucking furniture moves around the the doors get broken in anyway. Fuck me.

Currently dealing the The Sow

Attached: WCCFdarkwood1.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

I LOVE DARKWOOD. IT'S SUCH A SLOW BURNING, BONE CHILLING, STOMACH TURNING MASTERPIECE! SUCH A HIGHLY UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE!

Attached: 1565843402619.png (454x520, 11K)

Don't add "general" to your thread's subject, mods will delete on sight, you do that crap on /vg/.

now this is the real gamer post if i ever see one

MANDALORE GAMING RECOMMENDED THIS HORROR GAME CLASSIC TO ME, SUCH A UNDERRATED GEM

Attached: 1565843476784.png (454x520, 11K)

youre only in the second area on day 15? why are you dragging your feet?
i bet you puss out about trying to find out what that glowing light outside during night time is

protip: learn to save scum

I literally got the game last night, eat it scrub, im taking my sweet ass time exploring

Imagine thinking this shit is good lmao

grow some balls nerdlinger
get the axe as soon as possible too so you wont have puss out too hard anymore

Imagine being this bad at shitposting

you have the worst taste in media and should be very ashamed

You have any good guns? Barricade all the windows, put the two lights in the same room, place bear/chain traps in front of windows and then bash the monsters with shovel/axe. Try to explore every area of the map to get good gear/items for Piotrek. Hopefully no one will spoil you the last 1/3 of the game since its pretty well done.

SLOW HORROR GAMES WITHOUT JUMPSCARES = BAD BAD BADDDDD

Darkwood and Hollow Knight are two of the most bland, boring experiences of my life that Yea Forums likes to spend all day circle jerking it to.

horror gamer are by default bad. only a child will find something that doesn't exist scary.

Hollow Knight has soul, satisfying combat, and an outstanding soundtrack.

it's a flash game with bad movement that tries to be Castlevania

>why do people enjoy things that I dont
I forget how retarded people on here are

Shotgun, i suck ass at dodging I more or less gave up on trying to master it

You've probably only played shitty walking simulator horror games with bland stories. Try playing a good one instead and you might change your mind.

>why won't everyone have the same shit taste as me

pixels on a screen is not scary and never will be

Because they're..
DARK, ATMOSPHERIC, BRILLIANT LITTLE INDIE GAMES WITH A SENSE OF CHALLENGE AND TENSE CONTROLS!

Attached: 1563529786831.png (454x520, 11K)

>wasting your time going into a thread to talk about something you dont even like
retarded

you can "cheat" the game by blocking your doors with furniture from the outside. enemies cannot drag objects, only push. Just carefully make sure that they cannor side-push and clear the path to your door.

copulate

it's was a simple statement. I still don't get what's to like about either game. but... I get people enjoy things that I don't. where did you get otherwise from my statement? or do you just regurgitate the same line when people question the things you like without thought?

play ADOM user

Attached: Ancient Domains Of Mystery.png (1024x768, 91K)

>save scum
You have infinite lives on normal. How do you even manage to save scum?

Maybe you should stay in your circlejerking subreddits

Played 15 min uninstalled boring

it doesnt work if youre playing in a brightly lit room during the day and 3 feet away from the screen with only stereo speakers
play it in a dark room with headphones on during the night

i dont think im playing on normal because that's for pussies anyway
gotta find out where the save file is located FIRST which is solved using google

it's still a game that can't hurt you, fucking manchild

holy shit that sounds useful, like almost game breakingly useful

>games cant hurt me
>i feel no fear
the word autism gets thrown around here alot but

You need to time the dodges thats all there is to it but bear traps and molotov cocktails should do most of the work for you. When I played I placed down bear traps in front of the windows and threw empty bottles over them, the glass did a fuck ton of dmg to the mobs when they got stuck. Also stack up pills since they heal you to max in 2 sec.

time is better spent telling people I don't like the shit they do.

you think it's fun to just jerk each other off all day saying
"I like that"
"yeah, I like that too"
"we're friends now"

in fact, this whole board would be nothing without conflict.

also, any time spent on this board is wasted time stop thinking you're smart lol.

well youre just wasting the experience
play it however you want

>waaaaa scary monster on screen wooow im soooo stardled right now

What? NOT ENOUGH JUMP SCARES FOR YOU? TOO MUCH OF A SLOW BURN?

Attached: 1565163985322.gif (454x520, 2.44M)

>I realized I am retarded
>but I need to rationalize it to myself
I cant imagine wasting mental energy on something I'm not even interested it
Agian, retarded

I don’t even know who that is. You’re showing your autism more than anyone in this thread

enemies can smash wardrobes and clear the path but it takes a lot of time and its usually already daytime by the time they break it. You can repair broken furniture and repeat the same process every night. I remember that I used to block one entrance with a bathtub.

they can break the furniture though and while i ahve done what you said before on my own, it ends up making you waste all of your non-replenishable resources rebuilding them

Imagine entering a thread about a thing you don't like and wasting your time posting in it

The flare? I just assumed the villager that came at my window threw it.

But if the audio design is good and if the monsters ae unpredictable with a solid story bheind them, the game can still scare you.

you're wasting mental energy talking to me. so you're interested in this. but you think it's retarded. so fucking weird dude.

fear?
heh, that's something i've never known or will know...

dude, he's shitposting, he's very poorly shitposting
don't give him the (you)s

it's not real so how can it be scary?

I haven't played the game in a long while but I remember using this tactic in every hideout with success. It buys you a lot of time to deal with the dudes that break through windows.

i feel fear but mostly against niggers not a game on a screen

Who did you choose on your first playthrough? Wolf or Musician?
Or did you take the ultimate chad route and smash the Pretty Lady

anyway to keep the furniture from floating the hell around, or do i just cope

Wolf, there was no way i was gana pick some fiddleing faggot over a guy with a wolf for a face.
Though im interested what happens if i off the land whale

See what prevents the blocking object nr1 and nr2 from being pushed sideways? Those are broken corners of walls or other unbreakable walls

Attached: dw.png (790x461, 7K)

Wolf gets mad because you cucked him and takes you on wild ride in chapter 2. Musician does absolutly nothing.

Attached: example1.png (939x591, 875K)

Im not talking about being pushed, I mean when all the furniture literaly floats in random directions
Happens atleast every other night for me

Chad wolf wont take it lying down

das rite whiteboi
fear da true warrior race

Why does Yea Forums always have shitposted fucking around on horror threads, if you dont like horror just hide the threads

Because people here are retarded and have too much free time

ah yes the poltergeists. barricade and bear traps. can't think of any other solution.

>procedurally generated too down pixelshit Minecraft where all you do is run away from house and right back again 25 times
No fucking thanks shill, we dont need your thread 5 times a day

I think it's a random event. Asshole ghosts and bugs that shit on your floor are much worst.

>19 posters
Lmfao. Darkwood shill just talks to himself

>474768556
>474769175
God you are desperate

It single handedly manages to fuck me each time.
I dare not use my few shotgun shells

I just hide their posts and the replies
Was genuinely excited for the thread, but after hiding them its been cut nearly to a third

Still 19 (20 with me). Samefag replying to himself every minute.

How do I git gud at the combat?

Let's keep track on how much OP samefags talking to himself from now on, since he does this every single night may as well make it a game. Definitely gonna be more fun than Darkwood. Scarier too, considering how fucking horrifyingly pathetic this is

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19 v - Darkwood General - Video Games - 4chan.png (136x67, 774)

Cant say, it's tough be design, mastering doge probably is best bet

Pretty sure it's just one fag that wont leave
Haven't ventured into Old Woods yet, what kinda shit am I in for

>the anti darkwood shit poster is at it again
Your memes are shitty and you should feel shitty.

Attached: ZJEPLZ6.jpg (1164x1000, 141K)

AHHHHHHH OH NOOOOOO I CAN'T GO ON
>epic scary dog

Attached: 3533736-2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.06M)

theres no dog in that pic

He's behind you, hidden :^)
Sp000000000ky

the thread is clearly dead, why are you still posting?

>tfw opening the games source files and finding out every safe combination in the game
turns out those code locked chests near wolf's camp are full of cut weapons. Seems like they were never actually meant to be opened. the SMG uses pistol ammo and shreds chompers in a single burst. You never have to fear anything in chapter 1 once you get it.
There's also the pellet gun, which is basically the disposable single-shot pistol except it can be reloaded after firing it

Attached: ECLEtQ9WsAITp4h.png (400x400, 15K)

Whooooooooooaaaaaaaa I didn't think of that! Hiding enemies in the dark! Now I can't even play!
>woof
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmfaoo