Looks at secret ending in KH3

>looks at secret ending in KH3
what the fuck are we supposed to go from there?

Attached: Terranort saw the plot of Kingdom Hearts.gif (276x225, 981K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Au5hOQwLuhE
youtube.com/watch?v=QvThPfLbnHU
youtube.com/watch?v=END02U_uPHE
youtube.com/watch?v=aUd4-LIKusA
youtube.com/watch?v=9j0WoocZsk4
youtu.be/SyPI8IM6qp0?t=950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UP KAIRIS PUSSY

Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Because you’re in Nomura’s world now.

Attached: 86F96FC7-22C3-4F08-80C5-68F1A0B3D59E.jpg (640x640, 27K)

outside

Just keep escalating the power levels and villain keikakus.
I love it

>unironically caring about the story past the first game
yikes

Dunno. What's beyond hell?

Remember when the series was a magical fantasy adventure about a boy searching for his friends while meeting various beloved childhood characters and battling the forces of darkness with the aid of Mickey Mouse's buddies?

And not a 2deep4u psuedo-shounen manga with Disney IPs haphazardly shoved in?

Luxu and the MoMs bullshit since they're the root cause. Hopefully with some actual SE worlds sprinkled in between.

Reminder that it has always been and always will be Demyx time

Attached: 20190819_214748.png (1962x1105, 1.57M)

-More 2deep4u bullshi
-MoM and Luxu getting off scott-free
-Xehanort returning as a good guy for no reason at all
-More unecessary characters taking up space
-More Sora getting shat on
-Kairi is probably gonna get raped or something for cheap shock value
-Live-action remake synergy
-World visits based on lower-named movies getting wasted on the bland side-characters who will have zero chemistry with the Disney characters IE BBS or getting dumped into the mobbage game like Trash-It Terry
-Modern Simpsons
-Family Guy
-Blue Sky Studio's shitty movies
-Star Wars Sequel Trilogy

Attached: 20190819_215056.png (2104x1811, 1.3M)

Outside and away from KH

My fucking man. Always loved that mullet motherfucker

I almost hope 4 never comes out so all the dicksuckers will finally see just how bad 3 was when they can't keep going "just wait! 4 is going to be amazing I can feel it!"

Hopefully daybreak town. So we can see it in 3d

Terranort should have been the final boss in KH3

Attached: IMG_0560.jpg (720x419, 32K)

I want a sequel so we can move away from 3 asap and pretend it never happened.

this
KH3 is just an ad for whatever KH/Yozora/FF vs XIII abomination that Nomura is planning

Im not waiting 15 yeara for the next ride to start. did they they save King Mickey yet? Why is KH1 the only good KH game?

Hopefully he's got his mental instability of versus out of him now.

>did they they save King Mickey yet?
End of KH2

Because that was when Nomura was on a leash and right before he turned it into his own Naruto.

That little fucker never needed saving.
1 was great cause it was self contained. Although CoM and 2 turn it into a nice little trilogy with an actual happy ending compared to KH3

Still, CoM, and especially 2 did set up the series to go to 2deep4u animu hell.

But at the same time, it can easily stop at 2. If you exclude the FM shit that was added deliberately to expand the series (Terra armour, more secret reports etc)

After finishing all the games, I still don't really understand what Kingdom Hearts is? A giant heart?

>I didn't play the mobile game

>MoM said there was a traitor
>turns out its actually Ava because shes the only one who didn't turn evil

Kingdom Hearts is light.

KH1 had the best story because it was original.
KH2 has the best gameplay imo.

This man is the incarnation of spite, he is a festering amalgamation of grudges. Have fun with whatever garbage he's going to shit out next and then get bored of before finishing again.

>He actually plays that garbage.
Watch the cutscenes and save the time wasted grinding gachashit

I would recommend watching the end mission at minimum after you are familiar with the movie.

It'll be funny to see how this spite comes out in the FFXIV raid

youtube.com/watch?v=Au5hOQwLuhE

Best theme in the entire series

Attached: HD_Aqua_(EX)_6★_KHUX[1].png (477x466, 257K)

I ment watch the movie and ingame cutscenes because the movie by itself tells you fuck all

No Sephiroth secret boss fight no buy. They took way to long with the next installment.

KH honestly had some epic design and some moments but the whole disney thing held it back. They could of went the route of just having your goofy and donald or even making a completely new story making minimal references to disney or none at all.

Wait, what keyblade is that?

I'm still mad there was no Gilgamesh on the Big hero 6 bridge

Stormfall.
Terra, Ven, and Aqua each get a unique Keyblade after they go to Destiny Islands, and that's Aqua's.

Attached: 250px-Stormfall_KHBBS[1].png (250x250, 34K)

Attached: Stormfall_KHBBS.png (256x256, 43K)

Oh ok. I got confused seeing it all white

I disagree, but goddamn are there a lot of contenders for that title
youtube.com/watch?v=QvThPfLbnHU
I'm still mad that going to the Dissidia section of Toy Story at lvl 47 didn't start of fight with Bahamut.

That's the effect it makes when she summons it.
youtube.com/watch?v=END02U_uPHE

I would say that it's the best theme in BBS at least. I don't know if Lingering Will's theme appeared in BBS or KH2 first though.

Attached: 1528399908308.jpg (646x960, 115K)

>nothing came of this but a single shitty cutscene and offscreen jobbing
I hate Nomura with all my fucking heart, NAMINE WAS AN OPTIONAL FUCKING CUTSCENE WHERE SHE'S JUST A GODDAMN FLOATING STAR!

They are unironically primed to divorce Disney and become a Square series.

KH2 Final Mix youtube.com/watch?v=aUd4-LIKusA
The original KH2 soundfont makes me really nostalgic.

You do know Scala Ad Caelum is Daybreak Town, right?

Strelitzia was an optional cutscene too, and I ended up missing out on both of them. It's really fucking stupid. I really did not understand the time travel shit though, what was the point of having the exact same mistakes be made again but this time Lingering Will shows up? It pains me how much of a mess KH3 was.

Honestly I think just about every Final Mix song that they redid is way better than original KH2, where most songs sound like weird MIDI files.

Attached: Mickey are you serious.png (1000x563, 366K)

>what was the point of having the exact same mistakes be made again
Nomura couldn't think of a reason for LW to show up because with everyone working together instead of just standing there taking punishment they'd actually stomp Terranort.

>I really did not understand the time travel shit though
are you saying on top of the autismo too deep story that you need a flow chart to understand whats going on anymore of a plot threw in time travel now? Time travel already has a lot of baggage unlesx you want to go the route and say "don't worry about it". I never played 3 and don't plan to.

Don't forget some fucking play to establish their link too

That's like saying we saw Radiant Garden when we went to Hollow Bastion in KH1

At least he jammed that scene of Kairi and Lea into the game, but anyone who didn't know about that is just sitting there wondering why the fuck people keep drawing them together.
Did you not play DDD?

Oh shut up. You don't need a flowchart to keep up with the story if you play all the games and actually pay attention to what's happening. A flowchart would make it way to complicated, and that's the problem when people try to explain it, is that they shove in a whole bunch of pointless details in the mix purposefully to try and confuse people. Time Travel is the only part of the entire series that I would say doesn't entirely make sense and is way too fucking over-complicated to explain properly, so it becomes one of those things of just accepting it and not questioning it.

Attached: 1529366173231.jpg (798x450, 79K)

I haven't actually seen or read the play. Is there a scene with Lea and Kairi too?

You have to be genuinely stupid to not understand Kingdom Hearts

Every single game literally has characters explain what's happening point-blank on multiple occasions.
KHIII does it so much that it's actually a little annoying but hey
I guess that's what happens when everyone's too goddamn stupid to pay attention

Was it actually time travel though? Or some dimension shit BS? They do openly say the world went to darkness. Why would they say that if it technically never did thanks to timewarp

Attached: kh3 shibuya.png (1600x900, 2.58M)

>one of the strongest and most frustrating bosses
Literally the easiest of the Organization

Many people had a shitshow with the water clones apparently

No, I didn't play the spin offs because they never interested me and I heard they were ok but nothing good, plus I didn't want to start buying every spin off that happened.

Why does every secret ending set up shit that's going to drag the series to hell even more?

Exclusively due to arbitrary time limit bullshit which made no sense whatsoever.
>oh the time limit is over. Guess I'm dead or something even though nothing happens when the time limit is over other than the game saying game over

Gotta love the production value on this schlock.

What else would it be? It's like some Code Lyoko shit, basically.

Nobody cares, faggot.

Cause he MoM
Stay mad scrub. How can you honestly run out of time is beyond me

It's not that hard to understand, Young Xehanort laid out the rules very plainly in DDD.

1. You must leave your body behind
Xehanort accomplishes this when he splits into Ansem and Xemnas. Ansem, reduced to just a heart, gains the ability to travel, and shares it with his past self Young Xehanort.
2. There must be a version of you waiting at the destination.
In other words, you can only travel along your personal timeline. No Marty McFly sex-with-your-mom shit.
3. Upon arrival, you can only move forward as per the laws of time.
You may only travel to one point in time before returning to your original time.
4. You cannot rewrite events that are destined to happen.
In other words, no changing the past. KH is a single-timeline universe, once something has happened there's no stopping it.

People traveling with this method have their memories erased when they return to their original time, preserving the sanctity of the timeline and making it as though they never left in the first place.

Maleficent uses this method of time travel and is able to skirt some of these rules thanks to a couple loopholes, but we don't have all the information about that yet.

Parallel universe? One that MoM jumped to after seeing the first one will goto shit. Otherwise the Book of prophecies lied

Real talk, when is the KH crossover musou game? What's the point of having all these characters and then only leaving us with Sora to play with?

Well don't complain about not understanding the story when you only experienced 20% of it

>somebody asks me if I played the games or assumed I did
>I explain that I didn't
>woooah nobody cares
Don't know if you are looking for a fight or you are this sensitive about your Disney game, probably the later.

>>You cannot rewrite the events that are destined to happen
So what the fuck was Xehanort even trying to do if he can't rewrite shit?

There's only place left to go user
youtube.com/watch?v=9j0WoocZsk4

How did Sora go back in time and change the terranort event then? The world being swallowed by darkness is destined to happen also rules 3 and 4 contradic each other. Can you jump back to your original time or do you have to live it out?

He just needed bodies and he doesn't have any friends so he had to invite himself

How am I expect that a spinoff is supposed to have vital information? I can go play a resident evil spin off game that yes gives some backstory but it is not necessary to play to understand the story of the main games.

>Xehanort: Oh I was totally just trying to remake the world and make it better for everyone, guys! I'm not actually a bad guy! Look, I even get a happy ending and get forgiven!
Thanks for literally nothing, Nomura.

Attached: 1537286707117.jpg (400x214, 18K)

Because they're not spinoffs, user.

>can't rewrite time
>The Lingering Will appearing was explicitly because Sora rewrote reality.

Based and TWEWYpilled

The power of waking is the power to return hearts to their previous state

In the case of using this to snag everyone back from the Final World, Sora rewound the entire timeline to the point before everyone died.

>Can you jump back to your original time
In DDD the travelers have a vague time limit which forces them to return
In KHIII they get past this by using Replica bodies to anchor themselves

Why are you under the impression that they were spinoffs/unimportant in the first place?

That's the power of waking, not time travel.
Also he rewinds time to do that, so there was actually no event to be changed anymore.

Whatever's in the box is gonna reset the series. It's gonna be about crossing over into other Square games rather than Disney worlds. That's why you see Yozora, a fictional VIDEOGAME character in the series, in the movie; and Sora in TWEWY's Shibuya

Sora broke time by bring 7 people back from the dead.

100% MoM was split into Luxord and Demyx.
Luxord is a hands off gambler who likes rules.
Demyx is quirky and hides his strength.
These are both like the MoM who appears to have created the chess games that Xehanort and Eraqus play. Their master was obviously Luxu since they know about the time before the keyblade war.

But by doing this, destiny has been rewritten and the book is no longer valid. Breaking the rules

BRAIN WAVE MAIN WAVE PSYCHO GOT A HIGH KICK

One theory I like is that the box is literally an airplane's black box for existence, and holds the information for everything as data.

>The Master of Masters was split into two people

Attached: IMG_20190111_011834.jpg (360x240, 17K)

Well, like I said, what Sora did was using the power of waking (dangerously, I might add)
Not time travel

The rules Young Xehanort explains are rules of traveling through time.
The power of waking is something different.

The contents of the Book of Prophecies are also pretty vague. The last page might refer to Sora and co. being defeated in KHIII, but the Foretellers were convinced it referred to an event that would happen during their time.
And for all we know it could actually be an event yet to come.
Unfortunately we don't know the Book's true purpose in all of this.

Nowhere. There was no secret ending. Sora disappearing beside Kairi was symbolic of him always needing be somewhere else to help save the day.
KH ended without any stupid mobage plot hook that makes no sense, without a ridiculous real-world tie in, and without Not!Noctis being anything more than a joke about V13 getting cancelled.
That's it, that was the end, there's nothing else. At least for me.

So Power of Waking is a shitty Deus Ex Machina.
Also why show the text mentioning the final line of the book. Why elude to that if it wasn't infact that

You're better off cutting the story at the end of 2

For the drama, clearly

There's no reason to believe that the book goes past the keyblade war.
We see that they spring into existence at the end of KH3 without knowing what was going on.
>"What happened? Why are we here? You tell me."

Na I don't buy that man. As bullshit KH can get, there always is a reason for what is done/shown

Well, the Fragments that the Keyblade wielders use, which depict characters like Sora and Xehanort, are pieces of the Book of Prophecies which give them the power of the future, implying that the Book covers at least up to that point.

Though the Master's copy has at least one page the others' didn't, it's possible there's more.
He also wanted one of the Union Leaders to inherit the Book, so it definitely has a purpose that extends beyond the Keyblade War.

Book specifically says swallowed by darkness. That didn't happen after the war as there were the children with light in them still running round

>What happened? Why are we here? You tell me
Who said that again? One of the WoL? Does that mean they know what happened?

Aced says that in the epilogue

According to word of Nomura from the Ultimania, Sora used the power of waking so wrong so hard that it destroyed the last few hours of time and made everything reset, like King Crimson in reverse.

>pseudo-shonen

Bitch, it’s 100% shonen trash and I love it. If shonen was playable in a similar fashion to KH, I’d eat up every series

>Power of Waking
I fucking hate the mc guffin so fucking much

Three hour scene of Terra Terraing Aqua.

>"You shouldn't judge by appearances"
>Fools Xehanort and old and new Orgy into thinking he's a dimwitted idiot when he's a spectator along with Luxu in Xehanorts plan

>"Aww, we do too have hearts...don't be mad"
>Knows the truth behind everything, has researched and known about Heartless and Nobodies for years. Of course he knows Nobodies truly have hearts.

God
Dammit.

The lost page referred to the traitor with the sigil and that was Gula's task and he had the page in his version of the book.
The worlds were swallowed by darkness and the light is sealed in Kingdom Hearts.
The original world had unlimited light..

You guys are putting way more thought into the story than nomura ever has.

The bear guy.
They know they were summoned back by Luxu but it cuts out right before Luxu tells them about what is going on with the box.

I'm really starting to wonder if the Keyblade war in chi wasnt THE Keyblade war and the Black Box is the digital world that it all happened in.
Hence no Eva because she left the box with the dandelion's. Luxu just ripped out the other fortune tellers in the epilogue, hence their confusion

You might actually be retarded.

So, if eraquis was in terra's heart the whole time, does that mean ansem and xemnas also have an eriquis in them? Since they're using terra's body?

Luxu gets the black box before he leaves.
youtu.be/SyPI8IM6qp0?t=950

>Spinoffs
Ok faggot you only have yourself to blame, so stop crying you don't understand the story

Easy, Sora in the real world. All the disney worlds get replaced with the live action cgi versions.

That could easily been the real world though

This could actually happen now. Fucking hell

Attached: 1552422738758.jpg (1000x933, 63K)

Kingdom Hearts is literally a giant moon like object that is the Heart of All Worlds and grants wishes to whoever collects all 13 X-Blades.

Eva is Subject X.
She says she had 4 friends and remembered the words "May your heart be your guiding key".

I thought people thought the black haired girl was X?

>black haired girl
Which one?
It's 100% her. She's amnesiac and says she came from a "world like a fairy tale" and remembers having 4 friends and that phrase which they constantly say.
Regardless of who this person is in the current timeline, it's the only person this could be referring to specifically.

Skuld
Also had four friends, lived in "fairy tale land" and they say the same line

And disappeared? Why would it be Skuld?

Why would it be Eva?
We don't know yet. We don't know the full story of Chi

It's Ava you dinguses

The secret page refers to Ava attacking Luxu.
"Unable to permit disharmony, you will be disappointed by fate, and lose sight of true strength...
Misreading the truth, you will venture forth in secrecy...
And then with that one strike, a bell will toll for the final battle, and the battle will begin at last, and the time shall be chosen...[1]"
After Ava attacks Luxu the bell sounds starting the war.
She couldn't accept that the MoM would instigate the war.
Because Eva disappeared and didn't show during the meeting.
Her story is already over by the time Chi starts so it's not like you need to see the end to know that she disappears in secret.

Monkey see monkey do.
>Ava attacked Luxu
>Because Eva disappeared

hopefully the secret ending leads to KH4 where there are zero disney worlds, and it's just Kingdom Hearts Versus where Nomura reuses all of his versus XIII scrapped ideas

into the trash where KH belongs

he isn't using any versus anything because none of it works outside of versus; it'll just be a soulless facsimile, a soulless expy that only on the surface looks like some edgy kids beating up robots in a city and nothing else, verum rex looks more like fucking gunslinger stratos than anything versus

redpill me on the theory of MoM splitting into Luxord and Demyx. I haven't heard that theory before, but and already have me sold on at least Demyx being MoM

honestly that's a better explanation than Erauqs showing up as a force ghost or what the fuck ever at the very end of KH3

I like you user. I feel like we'd be good irl friends based solely off of me also wishing every shonen anime was a playable action rpg

There has to be a reason he disappeared.
He implies that it was against his will.
Luxord and Demyx are the only real protagonist among the organization.
Lux is light in the fairy tale world.
If you think about the chess game, there can only be one person who could make a game that foretold the future.
Obvious reference to Luxord.
They both use magic.
There is a lot to it.

nigga use non-tumblr/vg speak for me here

>nontumblr
I have never been on that site so I have no idea what that would even mean.
It's not a real theory.
I was just bullshitting.

we final fantasy 14 now.

sorry im drunk, it looked like you were posting in weird obtuse, stanza-like faggotry

It would be kinda cool if we did end up in the real world. And by real world, I mean our version of Earth.

>My boy Demyx is actually MoM
Even if this doesn't happen i'm just happy for more Demyx, always loved the fucker

man, one of the most shonen red flags about the whole series is how I can at least understand how any of these random characters is someones favorite

Said no one ever

Still kinda disappointed KH3 didn't give us different scenarios for Sora/Riku/Kairi like BBS did with Terra/Ven/Aqua.

>"KH3 HAS MULTIPLE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!"
>OH LIKE DDD? SO WERE GONNA GET SORA AND AQUA AND RIKU AND KAIRI
>"HAHA SURE"

this is the sora show and you fuckin know it

Oh i know. I hate this

>kairi is useless after years of hype
>no cloud, leon, etc
>entire game is about saving Ven and Aqua yet they both do nothing
>lingering will is in the game for 30 secs after years of hype
>the entire frozen world
>no oblivion
>Ventus is unplayable
>attraction flows exist
>the entire heartless tornado in the KBG cutscene
>Sora can't run in a circle properly
>anti aqua only has one form
>the final boss is the most boring form of xehanort
>no Sora's mom
>flow motion is nerfed so much that it's fucking pointless
>no radiant garden
>twilight town is smaller than in KH2
>cooking exists
>the mechs in Toy Box
>no Star Wars
>crab collecting
>cliffhanger ending
>underwater combat
>Tangled, Frozen and Big Hero 6 were actually selected to be worlds
>the soulless PS3 era graphics
>no Colosseum
>Phil doesn't have a single line due to muh jap va
>kairi doesn't say a word to Riku
>Mickey is fucking useless
>no real Marvel
>Sora had the power of waking inside him the whole time
>Scala was clearly cut short
>references to the shitty mobile game
>xehanort gets to go to keyblade heaven
>the entire black box subplot
>no org fights until the end
>less content than final mix games despite a longer dev time
>no mirage arena
>bringing back Xion
>dual wielding shoved into DLC. Probably for a single fight
>no Indiana Jones world

Why

Attached: 1537511804851.png (686x386, 321K)

>what the fuck are we supposed to go from there?
Canon cross-over with FFXIV, you're welcome.

>When someone says DLC can save KH3

Attached: 1564819506198.png (661x366, 420K)

>in court involving a civil lawsuit
>some kh3 coper I called a coprophile is suing me for emotional harm
>wants 1.5 million dollars
>I go on the stand
>his lawyer asks me if I've ever called someone a coprophile
>say yes, many times
>asks me if I've been told to stop
>say yes, many times
>asks me why I don't
>say because everyone I call one is one. KH3 is shit. Anyone who likes it is a shit eater. Because it's a fact, the feelings of the plaintiff don't matter
>says that is just my opinion on KH3. Since it's not a fact that it is bad, I'm causing emotional harm by saying that.
>ask judge if it's permissible to show KH3 footage in the court room to see whether or not it is objectively shit
>lawyer starts sweating
>says that's not necessary
>judge says he will allow it
>put on footage of Keyblade Graveyard cutscene and then some gameplay
>judge vomits into a bucket
>tells me to turn it off
>judge says that anyone who likes that crap is a coprophile. It is objectively shit.
>judge rules in my favor
>kh3 coper pulls out a knife and charges me
>calmly disarm him as reaction commands have prepared me for moments like this
>coper is arrested

The lengths some people will go to defend their feelings. Facts don't care about your feelings. It is a fact that KH3 is a shit game. Who else /enlightened/ enough to see that?

Attached: Apprentice_Xehanort.png (505x945, 186K)

>Did you not play DDD
is there any way to play it if I don't have a 3ds?

nomura is a hack

>>underwater combat
>make an entire world based on this mechanic
>justify it by lumping it in to the final boss fight
this was laughably bad. like i audibly cracked up when the underwater part of the xheanort fight starter

2.8 or the story so far i guess?

I know nothing about FFXIV, how does this relate

oh, ok, I lost track of which games are in which compilation.

FFXIV does cross-over events with other Square properties like XV or Nier:Automata, so KH is technically possible, and knowing Nomura he'd make it canon if it happened. I'm just shitposting desu.

The annoying thing is that the entire story tries to use it "legitimately" via Riku and Mickey, and the whole damn filler of the Disney Worlds only exist so that Sora can realize "OH YEAH I HAD IT IN ME ALL ALONG," and then he goes full retard, breaks the rules several times over, revives his friends, winds back time, and then fucks reality so his waifu can live.

Like, what the fuck

KH 1.5
KH 1 Final Mix
KH re:CoM
KH Days cutscene movie

KH 2.5
KH2 Final Mix
KH Birth by Sleep Final Mix
KH re:Coded cut scene movie

KH 2.8
KH Dream Drop Distance (Final Mix? I haven't played this shit over again)
KH 0.8 (but meant to be played after BBS, before KH3, takes place during the ending of KH1)
KHX movie

are you cause if so, you got me twice friendo

Nope, sorry user.

>no Aladdin to do King of Thieves
>No Treasure Planet
>No Kim Possible
>no marvel
>no star wars
>no FF subplot resolving Cloud/Sephiroth conflict
>no Riku/Kairi moments
>No battle with Sora/Riku/Kairi
>Mickey isn't playable
>no Mickey/donald/goofy party
>no real scene between Ven and Roxas
>lingering will isn't playable
>terranort isn't the final boss
>no Roxas fight against Xemnas
>no two become one with a keyblade transformation that's final form dual-wielding oathkeeper and oblivion.
>no Fenrir with the keyblade transformation based off of FF7 limit breaks.
>no sephiroth boss battle
>no Noctis boss battle
>no Colosseum
>no Tidus meeting the fairies from KH2 or Auron
>Only 20 hours long
>no real ending
>end is all sequelbait
>khux shoved in to pander to gachafags
>sora can't run in circles properly

KH3 was a disaster.

Attached: 1543196443877.jpg (960x720, 177K)

thanks

>khux shoved in to pander to gachafags
It didn't simply get 'shoved in', it overtook the plot. UX elements just show up without any context for those who haven't played it, including referencing elements that simply have not shown up in the US UX at all yet, while hinting at plotlines that at the time of KH3's release were still in the works and had mysteries about them. And then almost every single plot point leading into 3 was rushed, dumped or ignored in favor of promoting UX characters and elements as next main plot basis.

KHUX was anything but shoved in. It was deliberately embedded in there to assassinate everything else.

It kinda felt like they intentionally gave us half a game, whether that other half is in DLC or a sequel is still up for debate.

And Daybreak Town is not only flipped upside down in kh3 but also underwater

its the worst game se ever made

>And Daybreak Town is not only flipped upside down in kh3 but also underwater
This sounds like a coincidence desu. Which is why Nomura WILL use it as a plotpoint/foreshadowing.

It seems you set yourself up for disappointment.

implies to me that Daybreak Town will fall in UX and get replaced with the city you fight Xehanort in

So Demyx is MoM, but I just want to know what my boy Luxord is up to. I don't even plan on playing anymore KH games, but he's the only part of the lore I care about now.

Attached: luxord joker.jpg (640x969, 87K)

Why were the priorities for KH3 so wrong? Why are they selling us the rest of the game later? They had five years to make it. It took Nintendo five years to make BOTW.

Attached: 1563602071265.png (726x910, 958K)

Inb4 he has something to do with Brain/Blain (whatever his name is, haven't kept up with the mobile shit).

>taught local homeless the ins and outs of the lingering will boss fight
>let them watch a video of dark inferno
>one slapped my phone out of hand for showing them such trite
>everyone understood that KH3 was a rushed unfinished mess of a game.
>donated a PS2 and one of my many copies of KH2FM to the shelter
>realized that Twilight Town in kh2 is better than any world in KH3
>understand that while slow, the prologue is more emotionally engaging than any moment in KH3
>know that I still have the rest of KH2FM ahead of me

Who else /enlightened/ here?

Attached: 1536897836634.webm (720x538, 2.01M)

>It kinda felt like they intentionally gave us half a game
They really did, but DLC still won't fix KH3

Attached: 1549062991676.jpg (506x480, 99K)

the DLC is almost assuredly just an extra chapter, that will probably equate to the Final Mix editions (eg, new secret boss fights, a couple extra scenes and a few extra scenarios in an otherwise very same game)
Maybe KH4 can salvage the interlude that KH3 obviously turned out to be

>>understand that while slow, the prologue is more emotionally engaging than any moment in KH3
I'm replaying KH2FM right now and it's amazing how both the prologue and the Roxas fight in TWTNW are both a million times more well written than any single part of kh3

In KH the past is set in stone and cant be changed, and you forget everything you did in the past once you return to the present.
You cannot change the past, but you CAN go to a different timeline (called world line), which is what the gang did.
And its not an asspull for KH3, this shit was introduced in the mobile games and all the way back in TWEWY

i still think adult sora is MoM

>nomura says he has two sons, sora and noctis (the original from versus)
>MoM is voiced by the same voice actor as noctis
>sora means sky and noctis means night
>however combining the two gives yozora, which means nightsky

Well you're wrong