Are gamers in the wrong Yea Forums???

Are gamers in the wrong Yea Forums???

Attached: wvsj7efckdh31.jpg (556x500, 46K)

you have to go back

Me to devs:
>dance monkey, make my game and shut up

go fuck yourself

nice reddit filename, faggot
go back there

notice how it's never devs calling out other shitty devs.

Attached: 1565122597878.jpg (720x900, 65K)

>Devs try to fuck their playerbase over
>Playerbase calls them out on it
>wtf gamers are toxic

No.

You don't go to a wrestling convention and then publicly and loudly shit on all the con-goers for not talking about monster trucks.

Sin doesn’t exist just something made up by the Catholic Church to make u feel guilty that u would burn if u didn’t give them money and attend their bullshit service

Feel free to keep licking boots anywhere but here.

This. It's the same with any business/industry. Why would you insult your consumers? It would be equally retarded regardless of what we're talking about

Unironically this.
Imagine if McDonald’s called its customers entitled Nazis all the time because they just didn’t want onion on their burger

Make my toy you gay megacorp and shut up

The customer is always right.

"the customer is always right" and even when they are obviously not right, nothing good ever came from putting them on blast in the middle of the store.

Oh man, it's my 15 year old self

I'm not part of a community, I just like video games.

>gamers in the wrong
Yeah we are all one monolithic mass just like muslims, white people, asians, blacks and Latinos are all just unthinking mindless hulking super organisms. The funny thing is if we all are included in the monolithic mass and we outnumber the number of dev's than by extrapolating the way in which societyz determine their laws by popular collective conscious decision making then it is infact the dev's that are found guilty in this arena for not adhering to what we deem favorable.

wow, hivemind

Can you people try to make a point without expressing it as a meme?

hehehehehehhehehehhehe

based and absolutely this

suck my dick
choke on it

you'll never fit in fags

Is every single OP a raging faggot or what? Good thing you'll eventually kill yourself.

businesses continue to pump out shovelware garbage and then turn around and say we should be appreciative of it.

no

Im right, its the world thats wrong.

yes. games cause mass shootings. it's time to ban them

Attached: 1564616322570.jpg (655x615, 180K)

Not surprising that underage Yea Forums doesn't understand the term professionalism

look I can meme too

Attached: nice meme.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

redpill me on professionalism

dont be a tumblr brat to your userbase

It's more like mcdonalds saying "hey don't tell people they aren't allowed to enjoy our food unless they wear your red armband" and then throwing a tantrum when they tell you to fuck off out of the store.

you fags have never worked a day in your lives and it shows

This. Capitalism. Cunts.

Eat my turd wagie

If a developer wants to make their game Epic exclusive, just make a statement that the reason you did it is what everyone already figured: Epic gave you a bunch of cash up front to help pay costs of development. Don't go out and get defensive about the "angry gaymers" before the reactions come out and if they do, just fucking ignore it. You got your money already.

Now if you fuck up by making egregious decisions on monetizing your game with microtransactions that are even scummier than the norm, that shit is on you motherfucker. Short of actual violence against you, people can say whatever they want against you because you deserve it

Attached: 1551334774269.jpg (1200x600, 88K)

Attached: BC40A073-B25C-44A7-AD3C-D74DC0406BEA.png (605x381, 187K)

yeah true

Name one instance of this happening and the devs being in the right.

>t. Retarded cathlikcuck
Go piss ur money away for their indulgences

switch those 2 in the image.
its the same result.
consider that, then wonder why everything is fucked.

Attached: revy-black-lagoon-the-second-barrage-89.5.jpg (210x240, 18K)

>indulgences
what year do you think it is retard

apex legends devs

they can''t even if they wanted too. they would be ousted. look at the kingdom come devs.

>Are gamers in the wrong Yea Forums???
The fact that you can say that and still have your head on your shoulders proves that yes, gamers ARE in the wrong.
Gamers need to stand up for ourselves.

>electrical inspector
>more than a decade in the trade
>started as a less-than-min-wage apprentice
>get told by retail cuck that I don't work
Yeah darling, I'll have mine with milk, no sugar.

Attached: 1566262030042.jpg (556x500, 69K)

This. I wish people would stop being such bootlickers. Either make a good product or go bankrupt

>release free game
>rely on microtransactions for cash
>make a boatload of really low-effort skins
>most of which look even more fucking retarded than the default skin
>ctrl+c, ctrl+v the textures onto every character model
>overprice them
>make them unlockable with in-game currency anyway
>"damn these freeloading ass-hats!"

Whatever faggot go pay ur tithe then faggot

You get to keep your job if you use it and you don't look like a little bitch Infront of everyone when you lose your shit.

>look at the kingdom come devs
What did they do?

The same people that argue against corporations and the 1% they seem to hate also like to bend over backwards to developers of products because they can somewhat interact with them on twitter.

Journos got mad that there weren't any blacks in the game and the devs said it's not historically accurate and to fuck off

But that's gamedev vs journos, not other devs.