What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Main-Day.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

default unity grassy wasteland

nothing

It was a good game. It just wasn't amazing. If I would recommend improvements, I would advise Aonuma to take hints from pic related. Now THIS is a fine game.

Attached: terraria-cover.jpg (271x377, 33K)

Attached: botw.jpg (1150x608, 276K)

not enough korok seeds

It got massively overrated by Nintendo fans who were desperate for anything good after the failure of the Wii U.

Massively overestimated their own hardware.

How do I hack this shit console? I wanna play this without paying it and the dlc. Or maybe Deus Ex HR

Incredible game, could still be improved by adding real dungeons and underground areas.

lawl you actually got addicted to reading on this website.

play it on cemu if you really want to then at least you can play it at 60fps in a real resolution

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

why does everyone hate on this game? All I've heard is positive things from reviewers. It's apparently the next OOT.

Attached: 12d.jpg (567x561, 57K)

>no dungeons
>only stupid "beasts" and puzzles that consist moving an elephants trunk
>almost no typical zelda items
>weapons break in 2 hits
>enemies are all recolors and uninteresting
>map is gigantic yet completely empty

i'm ashamed i played it as long as i did before realizing just how much was missing and how shit everything else was

The open world meme.

someone post it

nothing, it is amazing, truly kino

Attached: this thread.gif (267x200, 366K)

>he's STILL seething

Attached: download.jpg (186x271, 9K)

ty

It’s just the same shitposters still ass blasted about BOTW.
Even if 2 improved on literally everything Yea Forums bitched about and literally transcend reality and becomes such an amazing game that it trumps fucking OOT they’ll still be complaining about BOTW.

It was too good, basically killed video games because none can live up to it.

spbp

>i post this any time someone says something bad about my game despite it not implying literally anything because it can't possibly ever count up

Attached: 6.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

Well yeah the BotW sequel has every opportunity to be a huge improvement and demonstrate how underwhelming BotW's content is. That's the dream.

so basically people were crying that every 3D zelda game was the same.

Nintendo literally brings it back to the original Zelda game and makes an actual masterpiece completely different from every other 3D zelda.

but now you are all crying that its too different from the old ones.

>weapons break in two hits

they dont but also i like that mechanic. I like using different weapons to figure out combat.

the only thing ill agree with is the monster variations could be different. Not that they were different in the old ones but a game this big should have them i think.

>Yea Forums is one person
>BotW is like the original LoZ
You could not be more wrong.
I hate having this exact same argument with people who clearly did not play LoZ or played it so long ago that they don't even remember it properly.

Nothing, BotW has enough good about it that I would play it again after beating it once, even with its flaws. I don't think I'll ever go back to Odyssey again

It's nothing yet the difference is massive.

Threadly reminder that:

Are the same poster