TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-203242_Chrome.jpg (1080x1816, 636K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
streamable.com/om4x4
youtube.com/watch?v=844plbHuW84
twitter.com/TrevorProject/status/1159230771162279936
twitter.com/TrevorProject/status/1151978916665417728
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

imagine being this much of a loser
imagine caring this much about a fucking video game
even posting a review makes you a loser
just play a game and enjoy it or not lol

I agree completely, absolutely not buying the FF7 remake. Fuck that shit and fuck Squenix.

>"IMAGINE IMAGINE IMAGINE"

Attached: 1443149987979.jpg (273x185, 7K)

wat gaem

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

never let them forget it.

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

Funny how these holy warriors only seem to be aware of censorship when it happens after release.
If they were that concerned about it, they wouldn't be buying into any media these days. Every game gets 'censored' - some just have it happen before release.

>dude, this guy slamming me in the ass balls deep, he's from corporate
>imagine if I told this guy fucking me in the ass from behind while I wear a choker that he needs to slap my ass harder and tell me "You need to shill on Yea Forums' more so the corporations always win. Oh, and I'm HIV positive, spread the love my pet"
>I better not say that, I better just keep posting on Yea Forums incognito

Attached: 1564586309272.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

>saying imagine that many times
the last guy that did that got owned by a snub nose and sent directly to hell so i'd recommend you stop.

Attached: lennon.jpg (221x229, 8K)

Dont let the door hit you on the way out, retard.

nice counter faggot

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

>Why yes, I did predict the developers of Ion Fury were apologetic SJWs a year in advance and even provided evidence proving it and will keep rubbing it in the faces of those that shilled it here on Yea Forums to annoy them. How could you tell?

Attached: 1566244010516.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Why are you talking about your fantasies with us?

Based as fuck. Doing God's work, user.

Imagine being a mindless bugman who can't even comprehend what life would be like to not have the Hive direct every step of their lives

I'm not going to counter your cynical ramblings. Shit your brick and get over it fag.

giga based

Post yfw

>you didnt buy this game
>you didnt even pirate

Attached: 1566259468144.jpg (750x750, 106K)

I never even heard about it until this stuff desu

>How could you tell?
Patrician men carry a glow about them.

literally what game

>rightoids seething hard
What else is new?

I 'acquired' this but it feels weird like it has mouse acceleration.

Devil daggers was better

What fucking game even is this?

You guys are such whiny snowflakes jesus fucking christ.

Ion Maiden. It's really good, if you like old shooters like Duke 3d, Blood, Shadow Warrior, etc.

Attached: insomnia.gif (500x281, 787K)

I thought it was leftards seething.
The optics surrounding this game are totally fucked.

Good. Piss both /pol/niggers and ResetEra off. Neither of them should belong in this industry anyways

Imagine not funding this, what a fucking bigot asshole, you should be fired.

Attached: 1566252612186.jpg (648x960, 173K)

i'll still add fuel to the fire

First post, best post
Gameplay is all that matters
Fuck you faggots and your politic bullshit

First it was seething over the female protag.
Then it was seething over comments about trannies.
Then it was seething about changing a sprite.

We just can't seem to stop winning, y'all! I can't even believe this right now, omg I'm crying, literally crying.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (246x47, 7K)

/pol/niggers BTFO
Fuck outta here, no one gives a shit about your culture war. This is a board for video games.

This is why developers are switching to Epic Game Store en masse.

this but unironically
I can only imagine how frustrating it must feel having lost the culture war against the gays and feeling the same thing start to happen with trannies

Every thread like this makes me hate trans people more

>Fuck outta here
stop with the monkey speak

So basically all of the autismos are seething.

Nah, it's seething about them pussying out against Resetera Pedophiles.

/pol/ loves it when sjw cucks go broke, the fuck you talking about?

We lost boomerbros, this is the age of tranny dominance on our games.

Mess with the bull you get the horns

I remember when Yea Forums's primary concern was if the gameplay was good or not

Attached: Archie Bunker.jpg (700x494, 68K)

It was "OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE" yesterday, faggot. Give it another day.

You mean like Mortal Kombat 11? Oooof... Shouldn't have brought that up, you're probably still seething.

Attached: file.png (609x385, 261K)

There are no wolves inside of me.
Wolves are primarily carnivorous and I'm a moral person and thus not a predator.
If I have spirit animals, they must be bunnies or elephants or capybaras. They might be gay, I didn't check, but they sure aren't predators in any way.

Attached: tumblr_o3my6kLNiV1tzue9go1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 312K)

the game

Yep.
It's a fun game btw
streamable.com/om4x4

It's embarrassing that we let ourselves get into these retarded narratives where all that matters is if the game is based and redpilled or cringe and bluepilled.
All that matters is if the libtards are being trolled epic style or not.
It's fucking disgusting. moot wouldn't allow this shit if he was still in charge.

It's cringe but as someone who has zero interest in this game anyways I like to see some pushback against tranny insanity. It went from "please call me her it makes me more comfortable" to "I was a man last year but I should be allowed to play sports with girls" almost immediately.

>literally dozens of people request refunds as the review gets bombed for a bit

how will they ever recover

But it was a dev's opinion of discord that triggered this whole thing.
This feels more like a decision from the top by soulless corporate moneymen.

Is this seriously what they removed from the game? How the fuck would anyone other than the most over the top insane SJW caricature find this offensive?
>Alien Armageddonfag shilling for himself again

Can't really blame them when this shit happens.
There should be a developer review that's separate from the games they launch.
Game reviews should be about the game itself and there should be a place for people to vent about the developers.
That said, it wouldn't stop autistic screeching about this kind of stuff from showing up in the game reviews anyway, and the devs would still go to EGS and just rely on third party reviews for their (potential) customers to use.

I dont hate trans people
I hate americans, because most of this drama comes from their shitty disturbed country

There's nothing more gay than a pair of starving faggot wolves trapped in a vegan's twiggy stick body.

I don't play fighting games.

>he takes his """""culture war"""" very seriously
>will never be a healthy weight
>etc

Attached: 1410433909316.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Based anti-review bombing mechanism working

This. You fuckin losers lmao.

Just buy the game

Pls

PLS BUY THE GAME!

Attached: alimonyhome.jpg (500x700, 179K)

same, especially the ones that are having their kids dance for pedophiles and no one is doing anything about it

Times surely have changed for the worse.

Attached: 1550598936899.jpg (960x960, 74K)

This is still in the game... right?

B A S E D

You idiots care more about if a game is offending trannies than if the game is actually good. Why is this allowed?

This was not removed from the game

Is this a review for the game or the developers?

They aren't removing that. They're removing a leftover dev comment that says fag and changing a sprite with a gay pun on it.

Attached: 1556706722316.png (1002x761, 110K)

>recent reviews still very positive
lmao you ugly weirdos have 0 power

>don’t think just consume

>I remember when Yea Forums's primary concern was if the gameplay was good or not

Attached: FE3E8A0C-EFB0-4F6D-A979-01000D86A0AB.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

MK9 also sold incredibly well, and is responsible for MK existing at all today.

>HEY THIS DEV SAID SOMETHING LIBERAL
>LETS ALL BAND TOGETHER TO GIVE BAD REVIEWS AND MAKE TWITTER POST THREADS ON AN ANIME IMAGEBOARD
whos the mindless bugman again, faggot?

Slow and steady wins the race.

Attached: 1508210947178.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

So Ion Fury is a really, really good game actually and most of the people who are refunded because they're changing the texture of a soap bottle prop and a bit of text out of bounds are equally autistic as the people complaining about it.

They're less autistic then the people in the thread saying that they're happy that the game is getting drama because of this and that 3DRealms sucks.

Attached: 1531600118364.jpg (240x240, 16K)

oof

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (1542x6365, 1.64M)

>and most of the people who are refunded because they're changing the texture of a soap bottle prop and a bit of text out of bounds are equally autistic as the people complaining about it.
Most? Nah. All of them. Every single one.

>incels have to literally spread fake news to get people on their side
you lost.

Gameplay can't be quantified to one side or the other for this banal and retarded culture war, so it's needless.

Society began to crumble in 2012. These mentally ill freaks and evil people started gaining a dangerous amount of influence. Like men being called to war, our shitposters rose up to stop them. 2016 was a massive victory for rationality, and we fought hard for it. We are the same people as we were back in 2006-2007, but now we have a cause. Let's win this culture war.

That works better, thanks user.

Attached: 1528135723537.jpg (460x460, 24K)

>There are no wolves inside of me.
What kind of lame shit is this? There are at least three wolves inside of me.

Trans people can be chill, it's just that what majority of their online community represents is cancer personified. Resetera types tend to also be furfags though, so don't ignore that furfag hate.

lmao

Attached: kek.png (439x213, 10K)

This but even more ironically

Don't ask questions, just consume product then get excited for next products

When are you going to go back to shilling Kingdom Come?

Attached: huuuh.png (1578x4822, 1.72M)

>English is now monkey speak.

Lol seething /pol/shitter

I don't suppose we'll ever be able to actually discuss the game again on Yea Forums?

Why are you on a video game forum complaining about people talking about video games?

>Your mouth feels different. You explore your mouth and wince as your tongue presses against your new fangs.

>imagine having values lol fucking losers

Eh, give it like 3 months until /pol/niggers move on to the next game that scorned them. It's just a matter of time.

People aren't refunding for a texture, they are refusing for the devs backing down to people who don't actually play games. Which is actually pretty smart: you don't need to support devs in PC. If they believe the game doesn't deserve their money anymore they should refund and then pirate if they want to play.

Yea Forums is just run-off newfags from /pol/ and Yea Forums that don't play videos games. You'll have to suffer on /vg/ with the attention whores if you want a chance to discuss it, user.

>mfw pirated from IGG the GOG unpatched launch version
>doesn't effect me at all
people still PAY for DRM games that can be altered or even deleted from sale at any time? A fucking license? Lol. Go ahead Steamdrones and Reset retards, You me with your retarded arguments or insults. Make me day even better.

Attached: 1555548991194.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

chuckled

Mortal Kombat Fans will eat any garbage as long as it has the fucking 1995 movie references.
People who cared for fighting games went on to play buy Samurai Showdown and other stuff.

He's complaining about people using video games as an excuse to talk about politics. If you were smart and/or intellectually honest, you'd know that.

This. All Yea Forums seems to give a shit about now is how hard their dicks can get while playing video games. So many games ruined because they were "SJW"

The steam version has no drm and can be played anywhere independently of steam.

The ironic thing is that as long as you ignore this bullshit because "fuck politics" your hobby will be eroded to the point that it's a sanitized shadow of its former self.

Heh that's funny. Is this actually good?

kek

>2016
>rationality
Back to /r/t_d, election tourist.

>The steam version has no drm and can be played anywhere independently of steam.
the pirated version wasn't censored though ;)

>they are refusing for the devs backing down to people who don't actually play games
Sounds retarded. I buy games because they're good products that I want to support. I don't buy them as some sort of approval of the developer's political positions.

Holy Based

MK had a ninth game because the last 8 each sold a fuckton and at one point was the main reason Midway stayed alive as long as it did you fucking zoomer.

I really have enjoyed the game so far, as I'm a big fan of the BUILD engine games and I used to make levels for Duke3d as a kid.
My biggest disappointment so far definitely comes from the weapon variety, it is the least "90s FPS" 90s FPS I've played when it comes to that, and there are several weapons that just feel like duplicates.
I think the level design is next level and they clearly spent a lot of time on detailing the levels however I think the lack of enemy variety kind of ruins some aspects of how much work went into the level design.
On the design aspect I also feel like the secrets are not rewarding enough, and some of them are so obtuse or so easy to find that it almost makes searching for them not worth it. If this game had more active items like Duke 3d had (instead of only having 2) or if there were some more weapons that were super powerful with hard to find ammo the way the secrets are laid out would have been more interesting.
I'm not quite finished yet with the game but overall it has been an enjoyable experience.

The irony

This is the best single player FPS since the late 90's, gaming will continue to be a shadow of its former self if people refuse to support good games because the devs aren't pure enough for them.

>muh slippery slope
Nah. The only thing that should be eroded is barely-concealed off-topic trash like this thread.

it's just sending a message, the least I can do. You can advocate that it's not a big deal, but removing cuss words from movies because "think of the children" was just one word, and still stung. People don't like to have their thing changed by moralists, and if they want to do that, well I'm not going to support it because I'm against it.

I remember when there was still fanservice in western video games

>2016 was a massive victory for rationality
>we
honestly can't tell if this is a shitpost or not
this shithole is that bad now

Neither was the copy I made ;)

It's funny how at evo half of the viewers left when Samurai Shodown that isn't even a big game ended and Mortal Kombat started.

Who cares about gameplay? I just wanted to troll the libcucks epic style and they stole that from me, the god damn niggers.

> "Trans people can be chill"
Apart from the huge suicide rate and smorgasbord of other co-morbidities they sure are chill lol.

>being this much lack of confidence in what you utter

Attached: 1503723395245.jpg (500x456, 59K)

IMAGINE THERE'S NO PAJEETS
SHITTING IN OUR STREETS
IMAGINE THERE'S NO FAGGOTS
LICKING SHIT OFF PEENS

Attached: giphy.gif (500x379, 895K)

Seems a better concern than bitching about a dev taking the word fag out of a comment in the code somewhere

you making a coc clone or something? sign me up

>being this much lack of confidence in what you utter
English not your first language?

youtube.com/watch?v=844plbHuW84

Attached: 1552074981103.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>Sounds retarded
Why?
>I buy games because they're good products that I want to support
A reason.
>I don't buy them as some sort of approval of the developer's political positions.
A reason. Why do you think one is better than the other? I would argue that someone smart supports people they know won't use the money to fund things they find detestable.

>hurr durr standing up for rights of freedom of speech!! this is censorship, so they should be shamed for bowing to the SJWS!
Wouldn't it be more retarded to let the SJW's win and NOT buy the product they don't like?

We Cataclysm: DDA'ing now?

Then how come most games are barely concealed money farms with shit stories these days? Because faggots like you refuse to grow a spine and accept any slop fed to you.

I'm assuming this is the sprite in question.

Attached: 20190817011418_1.jpg (2560x1440, 469K)

I'll stop when the censorship stops

You can't possibly make an argument that 50% of people on the fuckin EVO left because of the lack of tits.

ye

based
based

I thought gays liked representation, what's the problem?

I will now summarize every bait post for every new video game controversy:
>"[some dishonest bullshit] lol"
>"[strawman] lmao"
>"you incel/nazi/goobergator"
>"go back to pol"
>"RESETERA BAYBAY"
>quoting some bait and replying with "based" or "this"
>self replying
>RP as the opposing side and typing angrily in all caps
>wojak posting

Are you seriously asking me why I think that liking or disliking a game based on gameplay is a million times more worthwhile and relevant than liking or disliking a game because of personal politics?

That's the one yes.

Can you imagine being triggered by this? How terrible must one's life be

This. Just sit back relax and do nothing as you watch all games that aren't Japanese get completely inundated with propaganda and agenda pushing weird shit, maybe then Yea Forumstards can collectively quit video games and start leading productive lives for the benefit of themselves and mankind.

That's what they were mad about?
lol
fuckin fairies.

You greatly underestimate the power of tits

So what happened to Discord? Anytime an account is made I end up having to verify with a phone now wtf?

>Wouldn't it be more retarded to let the SJW's win and NOT buy the product they don't like?
I take they had already brought the product before they caved in.

Fuck these nerds. I'm seeding again

Attached: 4242.png (1359x200, 17K)

>Wouldn't it be more retarded to let the SJW's win and NOT buy the product they don't like?
I'm not going to give them money just so they can send it to some tranny charity or so they can send their devs to sensitivity classes fuck that

Being mad that a bottle sprite got changed to the point that you refund a game isn't any less pathetic, for the record.

They don't know what Olay is because they only use organic lotions made from foreskins.

Attached: dff082a7-193a-402d-bb18-5b9bbefebdb9_1.27c0c34f67f4b36b129cdb9c4dca91ce.jpg (2500x2500, 622K)

Reminder that neogaf fags were the ones who started the wojakposting shitshow and forced the mods here to almost outlaw ragecomics memes.

>The ironic thing is that as long as you ignore this bullshit because "fuck politics"

The "fuck politics" people are SJW astroturfing to shut down criticism.

And how is a suicide rate related to some trans people being alright? You can't just use that one as a get out of jail free card whenever you feel like.

fuck off retarded electionigger, you causefags wrecked this imageboard to hell

if only they changed it to ugay as a joke

>steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
based skeleton

>hey I LIKE this barely concealed slot machine simulator because IT HAS GOOD GAMEPLAY

that's a gay pride movement that oils up on parades and shit

I dont get it

Attached: shirt-1529318405-98b34f4077f28723fe742c21d9ff91df.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Sure. """"bait"""". You faggots have spent so long pretending your actual opinions are jokes you've deluded yourselves into thinking people that disagree with you are also joking. fucking retards

The outrage was initiated because of things one of the devs said on their public company discord, and picked up steam because the same retard running their official twitter acount followed a bunch of right wing outrage bait profiles, and the thing which made them actually respond was a debug message they forgot to remove which was complete nonsense but included 'fag'. That sprite was a minor thing compared to the rest, it's retardation the whole way down.

Was going to wait for a sale but just bought the game at full price because of all the cry babies on the right.

Attached: 1539424647110.jpg (400x396, 29K)

Agreed. I'm on the right side for most of this shit, but when it's impossible to even talk about Hat in Time anymore, it just gets exhausting.

OHHHHH ME SO SORRY BUT DE PARTAY SAY WE NEED AMERICAN PHONE NUMBAH NOW PREASE ANSAH PHONE

Attached: yellowface-smiley.jpg (193x161, 5K)

>Being mad that a bottle sprite got changed to the point that you refund a game isn't any less pathetic, for the record.

The company gave $10,000 to a tranny charity. The fag agenda targets children. They are funding child abuse.

No one said it wasn't.

BASED

Does MK even have fem characters being played? I followed Tekken for a while and it was a complete sausagefest.

Sure you did

>bunch of right wing outrage bait profiles
user. Resetera considered GoG one of those games. the Official twitter of the platform owners they're releasing the game on. TechRaptr another one they followed apparently went woke and distanced themselves from the altright too.

Maybe gay people should stop being so fragile.

Has there even been a dev that openly stated "fuck you" to RetardEra's whining and demands for things to change who didn't eventually turn around and grovel a their feet begging for forgiveness?

>Then how come most games are barely concealed money farms with shit stories these days
A hell of a lot more to do with capital than culture. Money is the only thing that matters in society, therefore game companies are going to sanitize their products to reach the broadest audience possible. They're also going to dumb their stories down so the mouthbreathers can appreciate it as well. Most fighting games now having an autocombo system isn't for the sake of artistic integrity, it's to rope in more potential buyers. You should have chosen a society that didn't worship dollars goy, this is the only path available now.

I also remember when they weren't trying to indoctrinate me to accept other people bad decisions..

what the fuck
he was four
FOUR

If that was true, DOA would be the most watched fighter.

You're an utter liar. The guy was well documented as supporting antifa. He called the guy who firebombed ICE a "martyr." You could easily say he was a pro immigration shooter

I cannot wait to see what Amerimuttland is going to be like when it turns into Brazil 2.0. Fucking mutts will be shooting each other in mass everyday.

Attached: 1565642226990.jpg (852x604, 61K)

How do we kill off trannies and stop them from ruining vidya? How do we stop west coast degeneracy?

>wojak
>mobileposter
Neck yourself.

>people can't possibly be pissed off at right-wing zoomer fags using a boomer shooter as their crusade of the month
>they must be sjws

/pol/ is two blocks down, nigger

YEAH ION DABBERS IN THA HOUSE

THIS IS THE PART WHERE THEY SEETHE
THIS IS THE PART WHERE WE BOOGIE

Attached: french city 2.jpg (1131x910, 110K)

>Changing a sprite is ruining vidya
Thanks for reminding me that the horse shoe theory is real

White trash

this comic is nearly incomprehensible

AND THEN SUDDENLY

ONE DAY

FOR NO REASON *AT ALL*

>How do we kill off trannies

wait for it

/pol/ is a falseflag to make them seem good in comparison.

And they also followed Laura Southern and SJW Cringe Comp account #5000 and things like that. Not defending the outrage but that's what fueled the fire after the initial spark.

While they aren't exactly begging for forgiveness. THQ is doing fine, and that fact alone makes RE seethe.

Case in point, Magic the Gathering.

Of all hobbies, you'd think the most nerdy of all would be insulated. But nope, that battle is long lost.

>wojak
>2019
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Attached: sad man funni froge.png (1034x610, 759K)

Whatever happens to us is going to make China fucking your country that much funnier.

I won't bother with Ion Fury the same way I didn't bother with Pillars of Eternity once I found out they cucked on the "anti-tranny" tombstone shit.

If I ever play either it'll be via piracy but I heard PoE was pretty shitty anyway so I dodged a bullet on that one.

Now you listen to me, Carmack, I am sick of your fucking shit goddamnit. You hound my every step and I swear to fucking God I will march over to your goddamn office on Thursday and slap you in your smug fucking face with my dick. Don't think I won't do it, asshole, I don't give a shit about "martial farts" or whatever the fuck, I have four inches and forty pounds on you.

Attached: Carmack+is+cool+with+pirating+doom+link+to+full+_004edc7755663d77e75c78226f334706.jpg (601x480, 80K)

If that guy was motivated by antifa then why did he only shoot up a party that his sister was at?

iirc Kamiya has never apologized for anything

Trannies are a fad, it will be nowhere near as prominent 5 years down the line. The cultural critics will still be there though and they get their ideas from academia.

>TORtanic fags outraged about SJW shit before the game released
>TORtanic fags outraged about anti-SJW shit when the game released
>TORtanic fags outraged after anti-SJW shit gets removed

what kind of existence is this?

Attached: 1523128228490.jpg (250x241, 9K)

>but that's what fueled the fire after the initial spark.

nope what one of the decs said on discord did that

since you didn't post what it actually is it's the word fagbag in some noclip zone no normal player would ever see and the word ogay instead of olay on a soap bottle
resetera pedos will go out of their way to throw blame when they literally molest kids irl fucking niggers

Attached: 1557896511457.jpg (500x479, 18K)

Funny you say that, Magic: The Gathering is excellent right now. It's been great set after great set. We over at /vg/ are having a great time. And upcoming Eldraine looks to be incoming kino.

wtf I love SJWs now. Thanks, bro.

Attached: file.png (1714x1055, 2.73M)

>>they must be sjws

You're an SJW enabler. Your answer to them making a company apologize for nothing and bend the knee to their ideology is what? "Don't tell me about it. Keep me in the dark. Fuck politics."

Remember when Hispanic Americans used to be patriotic towards the US? Race isn't necessarily the problem. Some outside force is...

That was the spark you dummy.

They liked ONE (1!) Lauren Southern tweet in 2017.

>imagine caring
fuck off moron
just end your life if you dont care

"Based"

No one answered me if refunding the big box copy will solve anything at this point or not.

>tortanic

what in the fuck are you talking about?

>look up The Trevor Project
>suicidal faggot kid hotline charity
>Headquarters: West Hollywood, California

Attached: 1515310335784.gif (300x473, 302K)

Most MK fans are casuals who like capeshit. They only care about the story and gore then move on.

It's not TORtanic fags. This kind of politics cancer is one step above that shit.

It's not about blunders. It's about wanting games to be a vehicle for your personal politics. It's disgusting, but that's what nu-Yea Forums prioritizes now.

but why vidya? why not infest tv with their amerijew faggotry?

Facts

Why did the daughter of an illegal immigrant and a tranny shoot up their school and blame it on Trump? Because these shooters are insane regardless of who they are.

Last game I bought was West of Loathing and it was awesome.
In general, I just play old shit/shit I already own, just modded up Oblivion again, looking for some cozy player housing before I dig right the fuck into that silly thicc game
I don't really like the way the whole direction of the gaming industry as a conglomerate, it's all very political and now we've gone from ironic 'fun is a buzzword,' to now published articles saying games don't need to be fun. Yikes.
Make fun of BING BING WAHOO all you want, at least it doesn't stop me in the middle of BING BING WAHOOing to tell me about Peach's penile propagation.

Attached: 1520940635425.gif (512x481, 646K)

They just had their best year ever. I'm sorry user, but shitty aesthetic doesn't do enough to damage them.

why are you even here? You don't sound like you like games very much

This is going in my list of reasons to never pre-order anything, ever.
I had a strict 'no-preorder' rule that I broke with this game because I didn't think there was any way they could have screwed it up.

Actually, the people refunding a game because it "kowtows" to trannies are the ones that don't sound like they enjoy video games (as anything other than a vehicle for cultural warfare, that is)

Is /tg/ still a cesspool of Quarterpounder fans? I left when they hijacked every mtg thread with their pedo/cosplay retardation.

twitter.com/TrevorProject/status/1159230771162279936

wewlad

He's in the right place if he doesn't like games very much.

newfag newfag newfag

>First they came for them and I did not speak out

They go after everyone.

Or they've already backed up the files and are gonna load them up with EDuke and get their money back.

>Play dress-up once
>"Wow little user, you look like a pretty girl. Do you like dressing up?"
>"Yes"
>"OMG I HAVE A DAUGHTER NOW. Let's get you switched as soon as possible! I'll call my doctor friend for hormones!"
>"What's that?"
>"Don't worry about it honey, I'll take care of everything for you"

How disappointed do you have to be with what gender kid popped out that you have to force them to switch genders? AT 4?
At least the chinks just throw them in the trash if they don't like what came out.

You liking the taste of feces doesn't make feces tasty.

I only check /tg/ during spoiler season. It has a few /pol/niggers here and there but nothing too drastic. Certainly less infested than Yea Forums

Same thing would have happened even without those follows.

this

I will still play it, sounds like a neat game. They just don't get my support now.

>I'm a fag
You were never welcome

Imagine believing this.

>still 93$ p[ositive on steam

ION FURY CHADS STAY WINNING.

SJWS CAN'T STOP US

INCELS CAN'T STOP US

IRON MAIDEN CAN'T STOP US

STAY MAD.

Attached: chuckles.gif (140x185, 5K)

>slippery slope isn't real!
Yeah sure, how's your horse armor going?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD ACTUALLY FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?

How do you even pronounce that Latin-Ex? Latin-ks?

>just buy my shit anyway
"No!"

based

Does Kamiya even know ResetEra exists? I'm not talking about devs not giving a fuck in general but more devs not changing their game cause ResetEra demands they do. I guess the Kingdom Come: Deliverance devs would count since, as far as I know, they didn't change the game despite RE throwing a massive tantrum over the game and harassing the devs over it.

>kowtows
Why do alt right fucktards love that word?

That's Steam's review bomb filter kicking in, they're all being filtered out

Imagine being a tranny. Shouldn’t you be dilating your axe wound?

But 93 percent of 10k people isn't terribly many people

>They just don't get my support now.
Which means you care about politics more than quality of vidya. Utterly cancerous.

>I remember when Yea Forums's primary concern was if the gameplay was good or not
It's almost guaranteed nowadays that it's not.
So Yea Forums has to find something else to be "concerned" about.

I wonder what would happen if games suddenly started being good though.

ESL spotted

twitter.com/TrevorProject/status/1151978916665417728

10,000 dollars for this shit MONEY WELL SPENT FAGGOTS

Ok election tourist, shilling for an e-celeb. You are the definitve grognard, I'm sure of it.

It's because no one over 18 really cares about some unfunny jokes being removed.

You can only vote if you own the game, right? If so, a review filter is total bullshit.

Because you like to lick hairy balls

>being a cuckold is now being a chad
lmao

>THIS UPDATE RUINED THE GAME
>I REFUSE TO PLAY THIS GAME AFTER THIS UPDATE
youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM

Attached: Untitled.png (627x635, 35K)

West Hollywood is one of the most famous gay neighborhoods in America. But your mind probably went straight to (((Hollywood))) and stopped there.

Hopefully they made it so that you can only review a game after you have 2 hours in it. That stops /pol/niggers from downloading the game to give it a bad review and just refund it afterwards.

As opposed to fags whining about a fag can?

>do literally nothing
>apologize for it
>it means nothing to any of them
>they have now asserted dominance
>meanwhile it's the perfect time of year to replay Life's a Beach

I care about quality in vidya, that's why i don't want resetera to dictate the terms.

Why do you fags make EVERYTHING political now?
I swear its either the moment gone home released or the moment anita sarkeesian made her kickstarter was when Yea Forums turned into a cesspit of anti-sjw pushing
Every day the same shit
Its all so tiresome

Cope harder

>tfw I just play videogames instead of endlessly bitching and whining like a child

>it means nothing to any of them
And yet it means a lot to you. Which is very pathetic.

Kys fag and never reply again

Your boogeyman aside, I half agree. You shouldn't be able to review and then refund instantly. You should be able to post a review of you play more than an hour and refund.

>I repeat words that other people use to make my post seem smart and relevant

ImAiGIne being a sheep

I’m not a tranny, so I don’t have to cope with being part of a percentage.

I'll stop when the censorship stops

I actually agree with you and meant to say that. From a gameplay perspective and even a rules perspective, MTG is great right now, some really fun sets and options.

I was just lamenting that it's clearly gone all in with SJW stuff for everything else; lore, art, culture, etc. On the surface you'd have thought it'd be much more insulated than it wound up being. Similar with TTG.

Even suggesting shit like this to a doctor should immediately cause CPS to take the child.

Both are pretty pathetic desu.

Anti-/pol/ is far worse than /pol/ will ever be.

Attached: D4LnZxEU4AA9CXB.jpg (1000x866, 143K)

>why are you hitting yourself? stop hitting yourself

My point is only that the Ogay sprite wasn't the only cause, or even the primary one.

giv quick rundown

lol

fag

this is all so tiresome. i never thought i'd say this, but i fucking miss the past. i fucking miss the 90s and 2000s. can i just not play vidya in fucking peace without every game being co-opted by FUCKING YANKS AND THEIR IDENTITY POLITICS?

holy shit i'm so tired. just let me play video games in peace, god damnit

Attached: 1564597258754.webm (960x540, 364K)

Seriously, it's fucked up

See
People who didn't buy or play the game are pissed off about it.

Dude don't try to protect society from Jewish influences, just disregard the well-being of your neighbour and consume product! :D

>I just play videogames all day
if you did you wouldn’t be here

>Developer does extreme political thing, and somehow Yea Forums is the one making things political
>Yea Forums - Video Games is somehow at fault for discussing the actions of a video game developer

How can bump girl even compete?
If trannies want my respect, they should find these people and pulp them for making trans people look bad. And I'm not even saying the parents are trans, probably just, like, totally super progressive.
It's pretty much abuse.

>try to force a hivemind opinion onto the general public by manipulating a game's user review score
>systems put in place to prevent this faggotry from taking place because they are clearly not legitimate reviews of the games quality, just outrage from actions unrelated to the game itself
>"wow why would they censor us?"

GET OWNED NERDS.

Attached: bad game.png (417x401, 61K)

>Being this obsessed with trannies
Better check to make sure they're not under your bed user.

Here's something you should do. Stop going on Yea Forums stop being part of this "culture" war and stop actively looking for shit to get mad about

Did you even read my post? Stop strawmanning, you projecting authoritarian.

The difference is: They actually bought the game, and are entitled to refund it for any reason.
Trannies didn't buy shit, they're not buying shit now. They never had anything to refund.

lotta assmad trannies in this thread

I bought this game because of the whole drama with resetera bitching and now I'm doubly glad I bought it with /pol/ shitting their pants

Culture war bullshit is not a valid reason to boycott a game.

Tranny.

Ion Fury devs said trannies shouldn’t be able to give hormone injections to babies
REEEEsetera got mad and organized a campaign to take no prisoners
the company who owns the game bowed down and begged for mercy accepting every single demand from their new masters

Damn, I think I hit a nerve. Try not to rip your dick off.

People like him defend censorship no matter the case he just wants it all to go away

>having fun playing a game
>bunch of people show up out of nowhere to bitch at me having fun playing a game
>they don't wanna play the game with me, they just wanna bitch at me for enjoying the game
I was perfectly fine until you faggots showed up and hit my knuckles with a ruler for having fun.

Attached: mordhau2-800x317.jpg (800x317, 58K)

so did you play it yet

>STOP RESISTING OUR CULTURE WAR YOU FUCKING GOYIM
You started this, we're just reacting to it.

esl or retarded? serious question.

Dude you're such a faggot holy shit.

culture war bullshit was a valid reason for them to change the game and throw their own under the bus.

>Culture war bullshit is not a valid reason to boycott a game.

censorship and and 10'000$ is

It kind of is. As a doomer I was thinking about it, but the shitstorm stirred up by sjws and stoked by their counterparts made me disinterested. The latter is still the lesser of two evils.

What's even more fucked up are the judges or notaries or whoever that handle legal name/gender changes letting this shit happen. Is parents coming in and swapping their 4 year old's genders normal to them or what? I just can't see how everyone in this process was perfectly okay with this sort of thing. Someone must have said something right?

It's funny hearing people taking such a hardline stance against censorship, as there's a shitload of it during the pre-production process with AAA games. I guess ignorance is bliss though, I think devs will eventually figure out to just go over their games with a fine tooth comb before releasing to public so people crying about censorship are none the wiser. Profit always wins in the end, and it's far more profitable for a game to not have a "scandal" attached to it.

>bunch of people show up out of nowhere to bitch at me
Where does this happen to you outside of Yea Forums?
The point that user made still stands. Just play the games and don't into the peripheral bullshit.
That's all it is.
Peripheral.

nope, but your attitude only fuels their fire. they get off on people being indignant about them, even if slightly, and that goes for both sides of this argument
the bigger problem is that people like you constantly fuel their fire so they're constantly doing things like this and they're constantly vindicated because you constantly fuel their fire.

jussayin' mane

Attached: 1526748292427.png (401x397, 17K)

based

>The difference is: They actually bought the game
I like how this is a common refrain from /pol/niggers
You don't argue that you are any more valid than trannies. You don't argue that you are any more logical. Any more righteous.
No, you just argue that you're the only possible consumer and there are no alternatives, so they better cater to you.
Woah, I wonder why no one sympathizes with you. Really makes me think.

The absolute state of brainlets

Tranny boogey/zers/zims/ living rent free itt

Any singular cause would have led to the same thing.

>>bunch of people show up out of nowhere to bitch at me having fun playing a game
This doesn't happen unless you look for it, you dumb faggot

What exactly happened and how does it affect your enjoyment of a video game?

can one of you /r/kotakuinaction posting zoomers please inform me, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

what game is even being discussed? i keep seeing the phrase 'trevor project' mentioned but it's some LGBT organization?

To be fair, he didn't change at all. The game did.
The culture war roped him in.

NO T-THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1564932540018.jpg (1237x537, 47K)

It's less about profit, and more about avoiding "mandatory sensitivity training" and blacklisting because some basement dwellers on twitter cried so hard their dick stitches split.

>culture war can take away an entire company down, effectively canceling a game and fucking up with the livelihood of everyone working on it
>not a valid reason
gee, maybe we should just all shut up and give away money without asking questions

THIS THIS THIS THIS
You might also notice pretty much the exact same phenomenon on other boards, most notably Yea Forums.
There's also a reason basically all of Yea Forums cares about this specific issue: clearly it was a game people were looking forward to. What I'm saying is, there would have been significantly fewer of these threads and they'd be a lot less active if nobody cared about that game, or if people were looking for drama in any game they could.
So Yea Forums clearly still wants to care about the game for the game's sake and not drama.

>You don't argue that you are any more valid than trannies. You don't argue that you are any more logical. Any more righteous.
What? Yes they do.
>No, you just argue that you're the only possible consumer and there are no alternatives, so they better cater to you.
Companies should cater to their customers, yes. If they would rather lose money, there's most likely another motive.

>you just argue that you're the only possible consumer and there are no alternatives,

now why would he do that?

Attached: l o l.png (1270x1256, 592K)

Did they ever remove the knigger thread?

Lmao you guys are so retarded

>the guy who made that pic is now a cringe kekistani magafaggot
you're proving my point you fucking nigger

Way to out yourself, reddit.

I don't care about 3dRealms making retarded symbolic gestures.
I care about the fact that 10K went toward an organization that does this and this I basically paid them to do this. Looking at their site, it doesn't appear like it's an organization with more than a dozen people working for it. Why 3dRealms chose to give to them instead of the dozens of other charities ran by real companies is baffling.

>WE'RE THE CUSTOMERS, NOT THOSE TRANNIES, YOU HAVE TO CATER TO US, DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING THAT WOULD PLEASE THEM
I am not a game developer, but you have nothing but spite from me, and I would certainly avoid you assholes like the plague as well.

It's...It's a fucking Ghostbusters reference. It's not even supposed to be a literal phrase either but the joke is she's not only referencing it but also making it literal for the double funny by stating the obvious because the man was literally skinned so obviously he'd have no dick.

weapons are kinda meh and enemy variety is downright awful
other than that it's okay, doesn't stand up to the big 3 in any way though

Firstly. Go back. Second the game is Ion Fury. One of the devs said parents pushing their kids to be trannies is wrong and some extremist sjws are loons. Resetera got mad and made a stink. They rallied the journalists and made hit pieces. The devs caved, donated 10k to a tranny suicide hotline, will now require all employees new and current to have sensitivity training oh and all curse words and objectionable content will be removed.

very weird cope

except “fuel their fire” = disagree
so what’s the solution? shut up and accept everything
would you give everything a toddler wants to make it stop crying? what are you going to do when the toddler realizes it works everytime?

I got this game last year because it looks fun. I wish dama retards would fuck off. Buying/not buying a game based on politics is retarded.

Attached: 1566078708337.jpg (651x855, 162K)

see

How many pixels in that ~homophobic~ game texture?

Here's a fun puzzle: try to trigger resetera using as few pixels as possible.

Turn that argument right back towards the outraged SJWs on TrannyEra. If none of this matters then why did they make such a fuss about what Devs said in a private discord server? Don't act like you're some enlightened centrist, you clearly agree with these idiots and their bleeding mutilated cunts.

>You don't argue that you are any more valid than trannies.
I bought the game, by definition: my opinion matters more to 3dRealms and Voidpoint than some balding fuck on resetera.
You can shove it up your ass, retard.

>TerminX says parents brainwashing small children with tranny shit is dumb on discord
>trannies gets mad
>3D Realms damage controls and sends 10k to suicide prevention hotline for little faggot kids while the devs censor a couple things
>some people get mad at the damage control
>clusterfuck ensues

Attached: 1561277102786.gif (500x384, 951K)

>I live in a world where people are now pulling the "I don't buy from chik-fil-a because the CEO of that company uses the money to hate on gays" except from /pol/tards crying about trannies
Jesus Christ.

It only works that way because it's one of the few devs that didn't capitulate. Probably the reason for all the low quality "OH NO NO" threads about mordhaus.

how many examples need to be made before developers stop being this retarded

B-b-b-based

When someone providing a service goes out of their way to alienate me, the customer, to appeal to people that are not their customers and still won't be afterwards, what is actually wrong with me no longer supporting that service? What's wrong with you? Do you think I have a moral obligation to give my money to companies?

If you were older than 14 and you ever actually went outside and interacted with other people in a busy metropolitan area you realize that not everyone shares the same beliefs. Part of life is understanding how not to give a fuck about what other people think while still maintaining your humanity enough to not antagonize others over such a thing, as most decent humans won't antagonize you over your beliefs.
This is all just a symptom of people taking things too seriously on the internet. The world would be a much chiller place if people didn't give as much of a fuck about what other people were saying on the internet about totally meaningless bullshit.

How do people even find out about shit like the company donating money to whatever the fuck? I feel like I play games and then either
a. have fun
b. not have fun
Why does all this extra shit matter? How do you even notice it without actively looking for shit to be mad about? Don't even know what this game is or what it's about btw, not a shill

they are still serving in the US forces, that seems pretty patriotic to me

Attached: really.jpg (305x367, 40K)

I don't fall for v's shit anymore so I just assume games they praise are bad.

>THIS THIS THIS THIS

Attached: 1565629578739.png (785x731, 200K)

what a lovely thread about video games and video game related discussion.

If you don't care about your dollars being used to mutilate children.

>culture war can take away an entire company down, effectively canceling a game and fucking up with the livelihood of everyone working on it
That didn't happen though.

Back then there was gameplay to bitch about

>alienate me
The only reason you're alienated is because you're in the cancerous "culture war" like the humongous faggot you are

Yes it is, you stupid fucking faggot.

I'm done letting these niggers win a culture war because I insist on taking the high road.

It's because the devs plastered that all over the place and screamed it from the rooftops. If they didn't, nobody would care either.

He's not wrong.
Why would so many devs cater to a group that represents less than a percent of the population (of the US) - and only a fraction of that is aware/involved in games.
Seems like a losing strategy as more and more people are becoming aware of these kinds of goings on.

Not only is that not the case, in Canada there have now been multiple court cases of parents being told to either "let" their underage child transition or have them taken away by CPS

If you ever went outside you'd realize even the average lefty dislikes SJWs. That's why the Democrat primary is turning into a shit show. They are losing the middle, but don't want to lose the extremists either.

Thanks for the quick rundown.

>I'm done being any different from SJWs
Yes, I noticed.

That may be a portion, but profit is the most important aspect of business, to say otherwise is to grievously misunderstand selling a product. A few classes where you pretend to pay attention is hardly an issue when you are making fat stacks of cash. I've been forced to take one of those, you still get paid for that shit even. Easiest wage I've ever made, it's not like you have to pass a test or anything.

I'm alienated by the company giving in to demands from people who are not their customers, and by giving money to support trans children, yes. It's a vile practice. You seem very outraged that I have principles and will not support companies that stand against those principles.

I think 25 pixels are the lowest.

is it really censorship if its the devs themselves making the change? wouldnt FORCING THEM to keep the content against their will be censorship?

Attached: 1412535415998.jpg (960x720, 55K)

Butthurt electionnigger tranny detected. Dilate but don't die late.

Why americans are such huge dramaqueens?
Yes, SJW are hardly an america-only phenomena.

But by god, their SJW is by far the worst around

Which is funny considering europe has literal immigrant breeding programs

That's impossible because the game is altered, normally for the worse, because the dev wants to cater to people who do nothing but bitch and moan and not play the game. Then I stop having fun because the game changes. This has happened numerous times and will continue to happen. You are raining on my parade when I was perfectly fine being isolated in my small niche community, but you weren't happy about not controlling that community because they would say racist and homophobic and bigoted things in-game and that annoyed you so you swarmed the forums and "game journalists" picked up the story to farm clicks by liberals, progressives, SJWs to read about the good fight and they farmed clicks from conservatives, the alt-right, actual racists and bigots, and nazis who want to be angry.

You are all falling for the marketing scheme. You are all retarded. However, the worst of all of you are the anti-/pol/ crowd. You're snakes in the grass and are in lock step with those who want to shit on my fun. Piss off.

Fuck off, you are a bulverist and a weak minded swine.

Attached: 076.png (605x264, 40K)

Attached: mr game developer.jpg (960x1672, 257K)

Glorifying a Mexican flag? Nah. You can be proud of your race all you want, but do shit like that and it's subversion. You're justifying Trump's invasion remarks.
Now, I'm not saying it's you, but your side is the one which generally shits all over service men and women.

but it can
I’m not waiting for my hand to burn off in order to learn that fire can harm me

If they are doing it because of external pressure, yes. Which is exactly what is happening here.

>IF YOU KILL HIM YOU'RE AS BAD AS HIM
Keep letting that boot grind harder and harder against your neck, faggot.

>devs themselves making the change?
Gee user. Who forced them to make that change?

I had 9hrs on the early access levels, will they grant me a refund?

These retards who are saying that /pol/ is worse than sjw - do you realize the implications of what you're saying? If I was in a room of /pol/ supporters, I'd know that they are a trustworthy bunch who wont lynch me because of the color of my skin (yes I'm white). I feel very unsafe and unwelcomed around sjw types. We need to stand against them. And pol is clumsily trying to do that.

based
dilate

everyone should demand a refund as they are changing the game you paid for and its not what you paid for

>is it really censorship if its the devs themselves making the change?
they are making the change because of political pressure classic censorship

This just sounds like the far left version of Yea Forums.

>X-BLADE
>Mr. is now M-key
>woman is now womkeyn
>SHOW ME THE POWER OF DARKNESS, KINGDOM HEARTS

Attached: Master_Xehanort.png (1177x2020, 856K)

I don't know, mate, my current thinking is based on my feelings towards you and your kind of faggotry. It makes me spiteful. It truly disgusts me that you're more worried about scoring wins in your culture war than you are about playing enjoyable video games.

Maybe developers share my spite for such faggotry and would rather get less money but with a clean conscience, knowing they aren't pandering to assholes trying to blackmail them into fighting alongside them in a "culture war"

That's just my theory.

Trying to argue/shame people for not wanting to support SJW meddling in games has got to be the most retarded version of typical Yea Forums contrarianism I've seen yet.

inb4 some bullshit false equivalence about being just as bad as SJWs because you dared to complain about something.