HE

HE

Attached: fl4k-full.png (811x756, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/PoliteSillyAmazonBigBrother
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHEHEHEHEHEhEHEEHahAHAHAHAhahHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! NYWYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AGHAGHAHAHAHHHAHHFGAHGHFGdfdf.dsg.

HAS

HAS

THEY

Attached: Fl4k5.jpg (1055x725, 247K)

Literally banworthy, ugh i can't believe you'd misgender them like this

WHAT THE FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

Nooooooooo! Use the proper pronouns!

Attached: 33548474-FFC3-4735-B2FC-D2F8CCC2C6CE.jpg (1186x666, 98K)

Isn't their(his) voice actor a man?

He him his stature and phsyique clearly imply he him his gender is a he him his male.

How sad, banned from your own presentation.

clips.twitch.tv/PoliteSillyAmazonBigBrother

>that stutter after realize he used the wrong pronouns.
why do people make such a big deal out of pronouns. i'm usually happy with some just not calling me a faggot or bitch

>we

Attached: 1564157403827.gif (498x498, 613K)

During the inside Xbox the guy talking about Flak said he a couple times. Is he going to be banned?

The robit clearly has a masculine voice. Why didn't they just go with "he"?

For fuck's sake, what now.

DING DONG BANNU

Should we start shamming people who refer to their boat as "she"? Since all inanimate objects apparently should be they even though people always name boats a she since forever.

Boats aren't sentient. At least most aren't.

we is pronoun?

Attached: 1562390656507.png (500x598, 224K)

POINT OF PERSONAL PRIVILAGE

but the faggot bitch didn't say we at all in that post user

Attached: 1557420698348.gif (256x256, 352K)

Don't be a Dick to Steve

Attached: Dangerboat.png (1919x956, 1.35M)

>i

Attached: 1562099252869.png (278x248, 55K)

Attached: 1560392162662.png (251x244, 137K)

/pol/tards btfo

Attached: file.png (1175x411, 262K)

I can't wait 4 more weeks. I want to play it NOW!

Attached: Q.Q.gif (500x300, 890K)

As dumb as the pronoun thing can be, it is it really such a problem to use a genderless pronoun to refer to a robot? Unless they have distinctly male/female physical/vocal traits, it actually makes more sense for them to be neither.

He is distinctly male in terms of voice and physique and everybody I've ever seen talk about him assumes he is male. Robots with personalities have all had genders in this series and in most series I can think of desu. It's just weird and pointless for them to insist on a robot being genderless for politically correct reasons.

RHYTHM

This

Was CLAPTRAP referred to as he? Is this just people trying to sound woke for internet reasons? I personally don't give a shit about pronouns if it is a real issue for someone. Of course I get pissed if I call someone by the wrong pronoun and they get shitty and preachy. I met someone that wanted to be called "they" and I called them a her. They went on a bitch rant about how insensitive I was because I didn't ask what pronoun they preferred before using a pronoun. C'mon now I will use your shitty pronouns but I am not going to ask every single person which one to use.

Attached: 1566169607409.gif (267x180, 389K)

well i just watched a gameplay video of him, and yep it looks 100% politically motivated. They could of at least given him an androgynous/google translate voice if they wanted to go in that direction.

Neither are robots. They're just programmed to pretend they are. But we still call Siri and Alexa "she" because they have feminine voices.

What if its like a mass effect legion thing where he is referred to as they since the robot is like a bunch of ai programs running in sync. would explain how he can control animals with robot brains too.

And feminine bodies.

also claptrap is he and felicity was she

I don't give a shit either until people tell me what to say and think. Personally I think they're akin to schizophrenics.

Well look at the devs and their track history. I'm hardly surprised they put this in their game.

> "They could of at least given him an androgynous/google translate voice if they wanted to go in that direction."
Which they don't. Hence they made a character most would assume is male and went "erm, achtually......."

Unlikely, given the current attitude of corporations. Pride culture has been bigger than ever this year, with corporations putting on rainbow flags etc.

NO

WE ARE VENOM EDDIE BROCK IS DEAD

HE

HAS

NO

FL "Call them a he, lose BL3" 4K

HIS

FACE

>mayhem mode
>TVHM
>11 arenas
holy shit

Attached: 1563372101361.jpg (1280x1920, 195K)

HANDSOME