How does this website have so much power over developers? Whenever they outrage, they get what they want?

how does this website have so much power over developers? Whenever they outrage, they get what they want?

Attached: lvfYyy9-[1].jpg (512x512, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the sheer fact they're still bitching about THQ and their infinitechan AMA and nothings happened to THQ is proof that they have no power. they're just decent at bullying people.

Because all the developers in question are already cucked

>They got the Ion Storm developers to do everything they wanted
>Powerless

ResetEra controls the industry.

Literal gradeschool bullies.

Because most western game developers are faggots, cowards or cucks.

This
They’re just internet bullies
I’m pretty sure if I showed up to an actual Resetera user’s home they wouldn’t have 1/2 as much shit to talk.

>ResetEra controls the industry.
the child rape industry, sure.

>gather a few hundred active faggots
>have them spam targets on social media
>targets have cuck management that fears twitter rep

Anyone can do this, just because twitter jews don't block accounts for spamming devs

If (((journalists))) didn't write "articles" that get blown out of proportions by bigger (((news outlets))), no one would bend the knee for them.
You literally can't prove me wrong

Attached: disgusting.jpg (883x838, 114K)

>site full of pedophiles
>some devs frequent this site
>"game journous" also frequent the site
maybe the devs don't want their secret exposed.

Because most of the western gamedev/tech industry is staffed by cucks, numales, trannies and dangerhairs just like them.

Honestly I'm waiting for the day where videogames start including an "approved by Resetera" sticker a la comic books authority.

Because none of you normies will help fight these SJWs.

Correct. They're a clique of Californians bowing to other Californians.

I wouldn't be surprised, if this shit happens.
It already has stupid ass shit like "Twitch approved" or Discord Approved.
Hell, even some Indies are like "PewDiePie approved!"

the tech industry is mostly fags.

they are just exploiting the fact that companies don't care about values only money

No, corporations only care about expanding Globohomo Gayplex worldwide.

Most people in the entertainment industry are leftist, be it movies or video games. They by their very nature side with trannies, Resetera just happens to be a large gathering ground for those kinds of people to let out their grievances which the aforementioned higher ups are more than happy to listen and cater to. If Resetera didn't exist then those same people would just speak about on Twitter or Reddit which many already do.

TL;DR

Attached: 1566241428367.png (655x395, 9K)

Because they actually do things. A fraction of the people on here will actually go to the devs to bitch. Over there, the number is much higher. What they do basically amounts to bullying, but they get it done.

>If only media wasn't the one that got to call the shots things would be better
No shit.
For some reason all the Journolists and Developers used to post on NeoGaf back in the day and they all moved to Resetera after the mod team got outed as pedos.

Why don't rightoids stop being brainlets and make something then?

The reality is because their 'outrage' are over things that make sense, like homophobic, transphobic or racist elements in devs/ games. They aren't whining about how a game has too many women or minorities unlike cesspools like this board.

Because they're all part of the secret pedo rings that Resetera, Yea Forums, and Something Awful elites run the game devs do as they are told or else their children are raped.

Moreover tech industry is full of Libertarians. Libertarians will cave to pressure every single time because their whole ideology is a copepost.
They also won't get articles shitting on them from the mainstream media when they do.

Because capital is allied with them.

Because the developers are the posters.

I hate capitalism and Bioleninism.

if you showed up to an actual Resetera user's home you might end up uncovering their creepy sex ring dungeon

Because you guys don't have enough self-control to make "get woke, go broke" a real thing.

You bitched about DLC and bought it anyway. You bitched about microtransactions and bought it anyway. SJWs actually will boycott a game if it offends them, but when such a game is censored to appease them, you guys bitch about it and buy it anyway.

>Something Awful
Man, I miss when they gave no fucks about political correctness. Same with Cracked

>you guys don't have enough self-control to make "get woke, go broke"
>you guys
You mean normies who don't know shit about internet culture wars and who buy AAA dogshit without researching anything?

Yea Forums is just mad that their autistic and salty screeching doesn't have the same power.

>start a Kickstarter for whatever a rightwing game entails
>Get banned by paypal, get a string of articles calling you a nazi and demanding everyone disavow you
But actually no, the biggest reason is
>"Right wing" pundits will attack and disavow you
The reason the Dissident Right doesn't get to make anything is because they are more or less locked out from everything and don't have the resources to start from scratch.

Tell me how am I supposed to make all the people who will buy it stop? How is that something in MY control?

we're too busy being badass 24/7

Attached: John_Basilone.png (415x500, 434K)

Remember when nintendo's stock fell because they removed transflags from smash?
Me neither

Because they are fanatics of the current ruling order, like scriptural literalists in a theocracy.

The like chihuahuas they bark at anyone long enough, and the power holders (journalist, corporate distributors, gov) will squash the person out of line to affirm the ruling moral order.

>dude it's all on you
>When a single whale will drop 5 grand on whatever comes out on IGN with good score.

THQ is a big enough company that they don't have to listen to a game forum if they choose not to.
Don't you mean Ion Fury? Ion Storm has been a dead company for years. Ion Fury is a small indie company that already lost the rights to call their game Ion Maiden and easily cow tailed cause they probably don't want any more bad press to mess with the launch of their game.

>lmao just make your own google incel
>lmao just create your own international fiber optic internet nazi

They're Janissaries

Devs have been catering to streamers for some time now. They basically advertise games for free.

Because they have the entire machine of current neoliberal politics behind them. If you dare to go against this you WILL be blacklisted.

resetera fags aren't powerful they're just goons enforcing ideology.

Attached: 1467417101423.jpg (1027x658, 72K)

Meanwhile any dev who wasn't a cuck and told you cockgarggling trannies to fuck off is doing perfectly okay. Vavra sends his regards, by the way.

>how does this website have so much power over developers?
Only if you're spineless. For the most part, these lunatics are just screaming at the void.

Reminder that the 2-hour refund limit on Steam isn't set in stone.

Attached: refund.png (452x107, 3K)

This, one million times this. Luckily, they will sacrificed once they stop being useful.

>dude just build your own civilization from scratch while the current one will do anything it can to lock you out of everything LMAO!
We pretty much are at this point.

It depends on whoever handles your ticket
some will deny you if you've played 2 hours 1 minute, and others are actually decent people and will refund you if you've gone a little over

Janisarries at least got jobs though, I think of em more like the dirty fanatic peasants who throw stones and gossip about who is a witch

If lefties can do it why can't you?

FPBP.
these freaks of nature only have power over you if you let them.

Attached: this is what happens when you apologise to resetera.jpg (1080x2001, 491K)

(((Journalists))) post there.

Meanwhile Nintendo went on to put out FE3H which is full of lesbian propaganda specifically because Era requested it. Face it, they control the industry.

Playersexual \= Bisexual.

It would seem that on average white collar jobs are usually filled with leftist types whilst blue collar jobs are usually conservative and white collar jobs tend to be more influential on the greater whole of society via movies and video games. Doesn't help that many of those conservative types don't care about video games and as these guys said many of the avenues to start a project are barred from them.

>Moreover tech industry is full of Libertarians

You sure about? I'm certain most of them believe in the idea of deplaforming problematic ideas, something libertarian are against, free speech and all.

Attached: asriel dio.png (1350x1350, 500K)

Lesbians are hot. There is a big difference between people with non-standard sexual preferences and people who want to cut their genitals off because they think they should have been born the other one.

The pedo rings got to them.

Because it's easy to fabricate the illusion of a large, vocal group complaining about something and corporations are deathly afraid of any negative press.
Come on now.

Attached: 1422809394736.jpg (400x462, 48K)

One thing leads to the other.

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

so far it's untouched, but if they remove it I will refund the game.

Attached: sexy-alyx.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

based.

they hate FE:TH because it has less fags in it

They don't control shit. They're just whiny little platformists.

>tech industry is full of Libertarians

Citation needed mate.
They're only """""libertarian""""" when the government starts talking about regulating their ability to completely control the flow of information. If all these mega-billionaires were truly libertarian they'd actually be using their influence to make government smaller instead of helping to turn the country into a surveillance state.

Then why give them attention?

Resetera didn't affect KC:D any cause the dude is european and told them to fuck off

>You sure about? I'm certain most of them believe in the idea of deplaforming problematic ideas, something libertarian are against, free speech and all.
They don't which is why it was so open back in the day, even now there's constant bitching that they don't do enough to lock shit down. It's just that they get constantly hounded and threatened if they don't comply and because they are non confrontational they will simply acquiesce rather than lose their jobs. Linus was the biggest example of this.
>Gets pressured for years
>Generally stood up to it and gave the finger
>Eventually they got a hold of his daughter and ran her through the blue hair machine
>He caves, adds the COC shit and backs down

That's the real mystery even I can't answer. Realistically, why pay attention to any internet forum? The industry used to pride itself in ignoring the stewing vitriol of online communities for better or worse.

Libertarian in the sense of leave me alone, people can do what they want it's not my problem, not as in AUDIT THE FED types. It was the core of the Open Source community up until the last few years when we had a shitload of Transgender activists force their way in everywhere, demand everything follow their COC and do nothing but sit around enforcing it.

Most of the people who work in tech are liberals.
I don't even know what conservatives do. Finance?

Anyway game dev is a field of leftists.

STEMtism, medical field, accountants and financial advisors that blow their brains out, etc.

2 words
cia niggers

>Why interact with the community?
Yeah why would social creatures be interested in what others think? It's not like society runs off people interacting with each other to do stuff.

>never got to know Terry before he died
One of life's regrets.

Did they? Or did they just say they did to put on a front? Devs have always interacted with their fans in one way or another, often through magazines and letters/emails.

They couldn't affect them because KC:D wasn't connected to any major triple A company. They were in total control of their own fate. Many game devs don't have this luxury.

>Eventually they got a hold of his daughter and ran her through the blue hair machine

Could you elaborate on this? Did his daughter turn into a feminist and pester him to abide by their commands?

>following one stream who is semi popular
>he bought a second house two months ago
>his viewship has been sinking lately
>has started blogging about kpop alot lately (I assume as a last ditch effort to fit in with the youth)

Attached: 1504851666164.jpg (224x291, 11K)

>how does this website have so much power over developers?
leftists spend every waking moment of their lives trying to achieve political revolution. in media, in education, tv, laws, targeting kids at young ages, everything they can get their hands on and everywhere around you. there is no escape.

and when you say "lol im too cool and epic and apathetic, ill just ignore it" its basically like saying "lol who carez that guy is pointing a gun at me im above it all." you're not above anything, no matter how epic you think you are the bullet is still going through you. you have no choice in the matter but to choose a side because thats what the left does and always has done.

Attached: 1556483420411.png (289x413, 259K)

More or less. She went to college, fell in with that crowd and then bitched at her dad to do shit.

People give them power by listening to them.
That's all. Just one of those groups who claim the higher moral ground and scream all day.

The right has been too poisoned by lolbertarian bullshit to actually do anything but take dives one every fight. It's starting to collapse though and is only held up by investment as controlled opposition.

but lefties /didn't/ do it

>D3 Publisher exists
They only have power with those already cucked. Those who don't give a fuck do not care of the whims of some faggot trannies who frequently whine about being misgendered while misgendering dozens of hard working women in the industry as the fat, ugly bastard from doujins.

This. These alt lite grifters like Rubin, Shapiro, and Crowder are starting to crack and the real dissident right is starting to bubble up.

THQ probably fired the guy who did the AMA

No they give them power by never pushing back. It's not cool to stand up for yourself so people just rollover and take it forever and always. You don't win by doing nothing, because SOMEONE is going to cave to the screeching and give them what they want. Especially if they see no other alternative.
Like legitimately, what else are you going to do?

>Have to sign up with work email, can't just use gmail or other throwaways so they can identify and dox you easily.
It all makes sense.

I'm honestly surprised PedoEra hasn't cried foul about some of the lines in EDF 5 about immigrants

The bigger poison is they expect something to just happen, that one day Normies are going to have enough and just reset everything. Trust the plan etc. But they wont. Nothing is going to just happen without people doing things, and they'll constantly attack anyone who does for making a ruckus.

>leftists
Neoliberals aren't leftists.

Attached: ionfaggot.png (374x88, 11K)

there are very few actual libertarians anyways

most "conservatives" in the U.S. are fine blowing up the deficit on tax cuts, the military or a pointless wall

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that people whose hobby involves dicking around computers and OBSESSING over graphics don't have a ounce of back muscle to resist. Has there ever been a case of some being piled on by demands and they just responded with "no way fag" and went about their day beside KC:D devs Everyone folds so easily.

Attached: ((nazis)).jpg (1433x1080, 139K)

they know nothing will happen because Japanese people don't care about resetranny it's only western devs who cuck

Because it's okay when they harass and bully people for some reason.

Fuck are you going to "push back" with? "Go dilate, trannies, we aren't listening to your bitching"?

You'd never hear the end of it.

THQ GOG

They're mentally ill and have nothing else to do but sit online 12 hours a day bitching about imaginary problems. When a dev "slips up" even a little by their standards they use the power of not having any life at all to hound them into oblivion. It's a half dozen people with post counts in the tens of thousands and hypervocal retarded beliefs they will never shut up about.

>or a pointless wall
now thats where you went full retard libtard false flagger

>with me or against me
Voltaire was right about you totalitarian cunts all needing to be strung up

Attached: killyourself.jpg (500x372, 42K)

D3 won't give a fuck
>Hey boss people are whining about the lines in EDF5
>Really?
>Yeah, it's the same people calling all our other games pedoshit
>oh... Well... Who gives a fuck about them then?

Also for some reason they have unrealistically high clout with game devs, either because they disguise themselves as a big group (they're not) or because, like some others have speculated, they get personal emails so they can dox people and several of their lead mods are admitted pedos.

Retardera is the shithole of the internet. Even Neogaf didn't fucking want them.

>mfw I go to resetera daily and never ever see anyone make entire fucking threadss about Yea Forums aside from when it is relevant to something happening (like /pol/ terror attacks or Hiro splitting the nsfw from sfw).

Meanwhile, Yea Forums and /pol/ have daily threads just to discuss the mere existance of resetera.

Attached: 1377019336689.png (501x501, 190K)

It's because you keep signal boosting them you dumb mother fucker.

The irony of this post legit made me pass out from laughing

dilate

California is the center of the gaming industry

And who's gonna do that huh? You have no network, no community, and no will. The totalitarians are going to win either way.

>You sure about? I'm certain most of them believe in the idea of deplaforming problematic ideas,
Then you're a retard who doesn't pay attention.

nope

Still laughing lol

The difference is /pol/ doesn't talk about literal plans to infiltrate gaming culture with their political ideas. Shitters like RetardEra and the ones who side with them do. Look at that shit from GDC where they're talking about how to use Marxism as an influence in game design.

Who did?

have dilate

>anyone who wants to raise up against their enemy is a totalitarian!
>we need to rise up against totalitarians!
you literally sound as brain dead and low IQ as liberals

apolitical basement dwellers in the 70s and 80s who liked computers

Because you faggots never ever finish the job trashing sluts and sjw in gamergate.

You failed that cruzade and that is why they reign over western devs (Plus cultural marxism from jews from school).

Not to mention /pol/ has always been here, it's less that /pol/ is a board for politically interested people from anywhere and more than /pol/ is a board for Yea Forums's politics. I don't think anyone who browses /pol/ ONLY browses /pol/.

You seem upset that normal people don't care about your meme culture war for teenagers.

No, they instead talk about literal planes to nfiltrate governments, police forces etc

The right and people who don't want to pick a side can't do anything but cuck and attack each other. At the end of the day it failed because it's core position was LEAVE ME ALONE!. You have nowhere to go once you do that. What they should have done is built communities and infrastructure like the dissident right are doing now.

Yup. I work in Pharmaceutical industry as a QC analyst and you would never see people in my industry complain about silly things like people in tech do.

Please go back 2016 tourist-chan. Holy shit.

>Try to do a thing
>get undermined by people who refuse to see things
>get blamed for what they do
>lol u mad?

In the west? Yes. Saying no isn't an argument.

Not really, but I don't like when a few people are held accountable for enabling shitty business practices that some idly rich kid can support solo with his moms credit card

canada bitch

They're coming for your stuff too, colleges are dumbing down the entry barriers and starting to get their people through the door.
>If the house next to me is on fire why should I care? My house isn't on fire right now!