OH MAN! ACE COMBAT WAS THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED! IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD Y'KNOW

>OH MAN! ACE COMBAT WAS THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED! IT WAS MY CHILDHOOD Y'KNOW

Attached: shit combat 7.png (846x408, 71K)

>this thread again

>PC
every time.

It runs really well on pc so idk what the problem is

Billion of pc shitters pretending to have hotas to shit on the game obviously

every single red PC review is shitting on the game for no HORTAS support, on a game where having HORTAS support makes pretty much no sense. Its an arcade shooter, not a flight sim.

it does make sense because there's an ace combat branded HOTAs, and it only works for console versions.

Attached: tflighthotas4_detached-side.jpg (800x534, 27K)

Normies can't handle anything remotely resembling a simulator game.

Attached: 1564446472038.png (1022x3438, 812K)

This thing is absolutely retarded, and without it this whole HOTAS shit would've never happened. Its like if the next call of duty had their own toy gun and DDR mat that you could use to control the character. no one asked for it, and no one brought it. However. I do think only having support for this is dumb and not excusable but it just could've been avoided not by not making this piece of shit in the first place.

You already made this threat, loser. AC7 on PC had issues with flight sticks at launch that got fixed.

oh no pcbobos... we...
lost to...
sony....
damn...

Attached: 1560241637432.png (660x348, 65K)

People are just looking for an excuse to shit on anything desu.

I'm an AC player from way back. I genuinely enjoyed 7. I wouldn't necessarily say it's my favorite in the series, but it's very good nonetheless. It stands tall with the best in the series and is well worth a play.

Actually looks like a really fun/cool game, is it worth buying in the next Steam sale?

If you like flying around and blowing shit up and then doing it again to get a better score, yes.

id emulate Ace Combat 4 at least. if you liked how they tell the story and the gameplay of that game you would like 7.

yes it's really fun

Attached: 1550306186271.webm (852x480, 2.93M)

the absolute state of OP

imagine being this autistic

No. The main character is blank sleight Mary-Sue who everyone in the game loves.
The dialogue is an absolute cheese fest and the music is all generic orchestrated JRPG-tier trash.

You will be disappointed.

I can't image what it is about AC that made this guy seethe so much, but it's honestly kinda sad

>the snoy effect
Shit lovers will truly eat anything up and then spam positive reviews as long as it's on snoystation

Probably Bandai Namco's shitty practices.

>sleight

Dumb ESL

This. PC reviewers are the only people with any decency to tell the truth anymore.

That's a Thrustmaster HOTAS that's been modded to run exclusively for dumb faggots who rent DRM box gonsoles

Attached: TM-2960703-tumbn1[1].jpg (235x228, 13K)