Post here or else you are a LGBT Supporter

Post here or else you are a LGBT Supporter

Why do gamers have a stigma against sexually active female characters?

Attached: 1566256827374.png (1024x1024, 1.15M)

LVWMHWNEW.

can i post here if i am an lgbt supporter, but only to an extent of "they're people just like us who cares if they want to do what they want" but believe they shouldn't get any special treatment

Stop making this thread, /pol/

The only good women are men.

Attached: boi dab.jpg (900x800, 132K)

Attached: based.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

why do degenerates like to force sexualities on characters? lucina is confirmed hetero since she can marry half a dozen different male characters in her game. why is it so hard for the gay community to accept characters being heterosexual?

holy fucking based

Attached: 7678057858.jpg (860x1080, 269K)

Single moms to mutt children or unhappy cat ladies who wish they would have settled down, but didn’t and now pretends she was a lesbian all along

they don't

Attached: 1565801650010.jpg (261x195, 11K)

based

B A S E D AND RED PILLED

>Samus being held down by a weak sexuality

Faggot, peak Samus is asexual.

based

>WHY GAMERS DONT LIKE WHORES, REEEEEEE MY BODY MY CHOICE, PAST IS THE PAST, WHY CAN'T I FIND GOOD MEN

Gay culture is all about sex, exclusively sex, and nothing else. All other culture they participate in is not gay culture, and therefore isn't sexual by nature. They must first sexualize a character, specifically by making them gay, then they proceed to inject themselves into the rest of the culture. They make sure to sexualize everything else along the way.

Did the artist get Nintendos approval to make this image? Any company that has their IP used without consent for this stupid shit should sue, be it Sony, Microsoft, Tendo, George RR Martian, or an indie dev.

Attached: karl.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Is there any boyish girl character that ends up being a woman in the end ? we need more of these so we can BTFO the trannyfaggots like OP

I don't think LGBT degenerates represent gays, I think they just don't give two shits that characters are heterosexual or not and have better shit to do than whining on twitter or reddit

Why do trannies coattail ride gays when chopping your dick off and liking men are two completely different things?

wananananananananana

>Nintendo complains
>Kotaku headline the next day: "Nintendo Now Targeting LGBTQIA+ For Aggressive Legal Action"
They ain't dumb.

>Sony

Attached: 15457466547.jpg (249x265, 23K)

Hey Yea Forums, have you tried, uh I dunno, MAKING A FUCKING VIDEOGAME THREAD FOR ONCE?!

HOLY SHIT I COULDNT GIVE LESS OF A FUCK ABOUT YOUR AMERIMUTT POLITICS OR THE LEFTIST PROPAGANDA

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOME LITERALLY WHO'S DRAWING? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Attached: 1551381726927.jpg (567x531, 54K)

Attached: Good Job Man.png (1024x1024, 1.09M)

Nintendo is one of the few companies in the world that are big enough to not get wrecked by that Headline. Nips give zero fucks about LGBT faggots.

I fucking hate lesbians.

Lucina is one of the worst picks possible for this image. She's one of the only girls in smash who is specifically not gay.
What the actual fuck.

Attached: WatisThis.jpg (319x443, 24K)

>Being okay with censorship as long as it suits your agenda
I thought /pol/ was all about muh freeze peach

That's where you are wrong. I'm not /pol/

Nintendo literally just put out a major game with lesbos as main characters though.

will jannies ever be based?

Gays are disgusting
Lesbians are frustrating

>top two
yikes
>bottom two
based

Blame Sakurai for pushing the meme pairing.

excellent posts
/thread

No.

Attached: dc7w8qm-f9d0bcd7-2dbf-44c5-8c5d-b8ec72e130d7.png (784x744, 721K)

fuckin manc chimp twat with an orange for an ed

>trans women are simply gorgeous
Something no one has ever said sincerely.

It's mostly the T that I hate.

You CHOOSE to wear clothing and act like the opposite sex, then sperg out about "muh transphobia". THE CURE TO TRANSPHOBIA IS TO NOT BE TRANS. It's like fatphobia, it's a choice.

Attached: Chrisblockreaction.jpg (867x766, 248K)

Nice

Attached: Samus.png (584x850, 243K)

Both sides look hideous, but good sentiment.

So based

>Implying they would still fuck you if they were straight

Sorry honey, the cure to transphobia is to cancel white males.

Why can’t you faggot let the LGVIH community do their assperger thing about making all character gay? It isn’t like they are doing something that is actually bad. Ignore the autistic

Put me in the reddit screencap, too, fellow election refugees!

that’s a good one

No counterarguments, at all, just WHITE MAIL BAD. Debate like a fucking adult.

You’re mistaking crossdressing with being trans. But this is Yea Forums so i doubt you care about tranny lore. Also as a fatass I agree that fatphobia isn’t real and is a choice to be fat

just 404 this shit thread already

If you're talking about body modification, then yes, that is a choice too.

Why do people feel the need to change gender? What's the point? What's stopping a man from doing feminine things and vice versa? The surgery seems unnecessary.

The word you're looking for OP is 'incels', not 'gamers'

Attached: tumblr_o0crtdwec01u0q7hno2_540.jpg (540x805, 139K)

>wants Robin's dick
>has Pit's dick, will take at her leisure
>intergalactic version of an old cat lady with thousands of """babies"""
>Tell me what to do master Adam, I'm your little bounty hunter bitch

and Xir missed the obvious Trans-species thing Samus has going on.

Palutena got fucked by hades and pyrrhon.
You just knows it.

What's your discord fellow tranny?

As a trans woman, you should respect me

Not that poster but the surgery isn't the part that makes your gender, gender is about how you present yourself
so if you primarily do femenine things/present yourself as feminine that's what your gender is

why?

please don't take such cheat bait user

>What's your discord fellow tranny?

Attached: anon thinking about girlcock again.jpg (125x91, 2K)

This, tranners just can't compare to cute boys.

Attached: 1560249029644.jpg (600x600, 33K)

It's the same thing, faglord. You're still gay

Attached: 1534599200979.png (210x161, 2K)

Gays are the new Mormons.

we turner diaries now!

*cheap
fuck
The existence of a person with this combination of dispositions blows my mind

Attached: hate.png (559x645, 373K)

It makes perfect sense if you think about it.

just make them bisexual and call it a day. Studies have shown that over 50% of women have at least thought about it.

but I'll be fucked if you tell me that Samus doesn't want to straddle a cock after months alone in space. maybe im just projecting onto her, because I'd feel like shit if she didn't want my cock.

Attached: 1471791418002.jpg (600x420, 24K)

The most confusing one is genderfluid, personally
>I alternate between male and female throughout the day
What the fuck does that even mean?!
Isn’t the idea of certain behaviors/attitudes being intrinsic to gender a very sexist point of view?

Attached: 07319FE0-EDC7-4254-A226-3A63C4AD8268.jpg (1194x895, 99K)

Win

Attached: troll wars.gif (213x118, 760K)

For some reason corporate/marketing thinks bisexuality is too confusing so they usually make characters pick a side.

I'm okay with lesbos but good lord I hate the way those characters are drawn in that pic

Attached: sample_266d63ceec746e0abc2a2d5d108697cf.jpg (850x1699, 663K)

Trannies hate attractive video game characters because it reminds them they are monsters.

Didn't even know about their fluids. Yeah, that is worse. But, yeah, that's what i'm saying. You don't have to identify as a woman to like the color pink and sway your hips or whatever. Just be a man that does that.

I think we'd all like to believe that Samus would fuck anyone and everyone and then immidiately throw them away like trash afterwards and moving onto the next after coming back from a mission

Attached: 1420501604210.jpg (709x1001, 188K)

There is an increasing tendency in the modern age to grab onto various labels in order to define your identity, for reasons I don't know because I'm relatively sane. In the past, if you alternated between masculine and feminine behavior, you'd just do that, without the need to attach a label to it.

LGBTISM IS THE SAME AS ZIONISM

Attached: dilate.png (888x894, 520K)

>Samus is gay
>Not trans
That's a surprise.

Based

GOD I want to FUCK a boy (not gay though just as an act of dominance)

I think it usually goes a bit beyond pink and hip-swaying, namely in an overwhelming desire to dress like a woman and look like a woman to other people, at which point I think it makes sense

Attached: rsev1iy3c0k01.png (786x754, 336K)

>Wanting to fuck a boy so much that they become a cock slave

Attached: 1214.png (1366x1074, 268K)

I guess that makes sense, but I have never seen a trans person actually look like the gender they desire.

Getting special treatment is the very core to their identity.

>trans women are simply gorgeous
Just think about this line. You already understand how bizarre of a statement it is, but just think about it some more. The person who made that statement, can you imagine what it looks like? Can you put your self in his/her shoes, and imagine what would the world look like to you if you were as oblivious to everything around you, as that poor soul is? Like seriously, can you even IMAGINE what's it like to be this much disassociated from reality?

i hate you faggots so much

Attached: 1566044058002.gif (412x412, 394K)

>not wanting to fuck a cute boy like Astolfo until he becomes your homosexual husband
You a fag or something?

Based

based but it seems kinda weird lucina is saying "fuck women". Maybe change it to "fuck kikes"

Attached: 1565761204281.jpg (906x1200, 122K)

It happens. It's hard obvious, and it's a long process, all the meanwhile the person doens't quite pass as their desired gender, but a lot of people get to a point where they can.
Also, I mean if they did look like the gender they wanted to be you wouldn't be able to tell they were trans, right?

There are a lot of shitty loud ones that are that way, but there are just as many that keep as quiet about it as possible

Attached: Cq_-MsVWIAAU41G.jpg (602x630, 36K)

Lesbians are a low hanging fruit though, and they haven't really done anything that goes beyond pandering to yurifags and fujoshis.

> Making Rosalina and Samus chunky
I support lesbians, but making them fat is over the line.

Vidya girls hate real women.

Sweetie I'm sorry your fragile white male ego is feeling threatened but, news flash, this is the evolution and betterment of society. How long are you going to insist on being on the wrong side of history?

>Tranny validating fags
Please join the 42% of em asap

I'm not an LGBT supporter, just an L and kinda G supporter.

Attached: 76260547_p0.png (1098x758, 544K)

he based

Well I guess if they can actually make it work and it makes them happy, I guess I can understand that.

Attached: 908.jpg (656x600, 56K)

It’s fine if he’s homosexual, hell I’d even prefer it. I’m not though

>a lot of people get to a point where they can.
No, they really can't.
>if they did look like the gender they wanted to be you wouldn't be able to tell they were trans, right?
Sure, and giant firebreathing unicorns exist and are everywhere but can't be seen with the naked eye or any available technology.

Well I've gotta spread the word and ease the hatred a bit first, how am I gonna be a special snowflake if there are still so many of em taking my spotlight?

AXE
WOUND

I see someone can't read.

Sweet, that's all I could ask for.
Alright, well, semi-fair. I'm sure it's true that a majority don't get to a point where they totally pass, but I there are more than you'd think that get to a point where they're at least happier with theirself than they were otherwise, so I think that's good enough to justify it

Attached: 5b0d365a6b77925ebdc7193a9b724cd8.jpg (500x500, 94K)

naw, its the green and purple lines getting in the way
sorry mate

That's mean user, the artist obviously based the anatomy on their (((natural))) (((female))) body

Attached: 1550548849683.jpg (480x640, 12K)

Staggeringly based

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

[based]HOES MAD[/based]

Now that's what I call based.

Attached: 1563064574066.png (250x295, 45K)

B

Who ?

>they're at least happier with theirself than they were otherwise,
Again, not really. Acceptance of reality and your own limitations is humbling and bittersweet at first, but worth far more than going down the rabbithole of the trans cult. And having seen more than I ever wanted to of the trans community due to unfavorable living circumstances, I use the word "cult" neither in hyperbole nor naivety.

divide and conquer

a nation at war with itself, divisible on 100 different fronts is forever weak and easily manipulated

God I wish that were me

its that god-awful, instantly noticeable distinguishable tumblr psuedo-anime style

Attached: 1564156429308.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

it is like a cult in many ways

I'm sure you've heard of that favorite tranny label "egg", and others

Attached: trapstruth.png (1534x263, 58K)

I knew someone would do it/did it

Dick chopped like spring grass,
after fake vagina rots,
suicide follows.

- a haiku

Attached: images (1).jpg (190x266, 20K)

Attached: 1536658716948.jpg (1036x770, 193K)

>Lucina meant to be gay
>Implying that 40% of people who played FE Awakening didn't pump that blue bimbo full of Morgan seed in their playthrough

Didn’t know Picasso visited Tumblr

This. /pol/ ruined Yea Forums. Yes, even worse than before.

Attached: 61264B3A-E602-430F-8481-322439513A27.jpg (672x642, 86K)

imagine basing your entire personality around your sexual attractions

Attached: 1BC4DB9E-78CA-4B7D-8C1A-7657D30B071A.jpg (671x1011, 77K)

Attached: 124235123451.png (684x662, 560K)

DARE I SAY BADED AND REDPILLED?

based and redpilled

Perfect

I know this isn't new, but good lord is this bait still really good.
>character that can only S rank males is a lesbo
>palutena was about to saw the head off of Phosphora for calling her "maam", let alone medusa
>implying
>implying

Attached: giphy.gif (245x240, 434K)

All it needs now is the red noses.

shit, I should have saved immunity cat when I had the chance

Put me in the screencap my negro

Attached: immunity cat magic.jpg (400x560, 157K)

Attached: 13355502485146.png (756x1218, 591K)

how does any achieve this level of based?

>ITT: Somr loser on the internet tumblr blog posted some kind of fannon ideas of the characters they like

>also ITT: 100s of mad Yea Forumsirgins cause some loser posted an idea they liked in their tumblr blog and they disagree with it.

I find it funny that instead of making their own characters. These people have to put their labels on other people's creations because no would give a shit about their OCs.

U mad nigga u the only one mad lmao

I'm just here for the schadenfreude

Attached: Sailor Moon 3.jpg (555x937, 190K)

curiously redpilled

the funniest shit on here is how trannies see themselves as cute anime princesses lmao

Based.

Attached: 1566133181756.jpg (2048x1895, 255K)

I can't deny the cultishness, and I completely agree that the trans community is largely an awful thing with very unpleasant tendencies and dare I fuckin say a bit of a toxic culture
But these things aren't universal, there are plenty of people that just wanna live their lives in peace and try their best to present theirselves opposite to their sex. I personally don't want the word trans to be thought of as synonymous with all that bullshit, so that's why I personally am talking about this stuff here

Also, for what its worth, I love traps and find them interesting and alluring for the same reasons that screencap mentioned

Attached: 06d1639ffb55115b24a2b26fd69e5453.jpg (450x857, 67K)

>I'm just here for the schadenfreude
This.

Attached: thumbs up.png (514x274, 11K)

>Fuck off back to R3ddit you stupid niggerfaggot poltard. You cuck loving nigger.

Attached: 1516565065531.png (1012x968, 22K)

Why is that thumb wearing a wig?

This is such a great, positive picture. Love it.

I can't even get mad at that, that's just funny.

lol i dunno

Attached: yotsuba &1.png (1366x1048, 1.06M)

Attached: Water.png (1024x1024, 1.16M)

manc

>x:
>also x:

Fuck off newfag, just fuck off

Attached: 1566167509242.jpg (1200x893, 241K)

You dunderhead