Only game universally recommended by Yea Forums

>only game universally recommended by Yea Forums
>grotesquely uncomfy

what did Yea Forums mean by this?

Attached: Bloodborne.jpg (600x826, 276K)

Yea I couldn’t finish it

I finished DS3 and sekiro tho

Yharnam is maximum comfy.

5 austic faggots circlejerking for it and daily spaming the same thread every day asking the same swallow question is not whole Yea Forums

There is no game universally recommended by Yea Forums. That would defeat the point of anonymity, if there was an actual consensus.

That said, I thought it was pretty comfy. Just wandering the halls of Yharnam, or the ambience of the Forbidden Forests, chewing through the natives. It's no Demon's Souls on the ambient-o-meter but it's alright.

I beat it for the first time the other day. Played offline and mostly without a guide. Did Nightmare Frontier and Cainhurst too. I think the praise is justified. I really liked the atmosphere too.

I unironically think this game is shit.

I don't know, trigger buttons to attack is just weird to me. This ain't a shooter.

muh comfy
nigger fuck off?

>not enjoying an evening stroll in the forbidden woods

Hunters Dream is maximum comfy though

inb4 c*mbrains

>>grotesquely uncomfy
I mean it's pretty much a horror game, it comes with the territory.

I dunno I think it's actually grotesquely comfy

Attached: 6e1.jpg (1200x967, 611K)

>I mean it's pretty much a horror game

Attached: 1509551930994.jpg (645x729, 26K)

All need to git gud

Comfy is faggot tier reasoning for playing a game. Saying comfy doesn’t invalidate your opinion, but it certainly devalues it. I suggest having sex.

but it's really easy. In fact, the lack of challenge is what kills the tension

I think it's very cool conceptually but I just couldn't finish it, gameplay didn't grab me like DeS and DaS did. Haven't played Sekiro but I'm willing to bet it'll be the same deal

Weird fiction, friend. Then again you could probably label it "Gothic horror" and get away with that as well.

>this souls game full of blood and tentacle monsters and beasts and disease and hunting isnt comfy like my favorite game, gone home

Attached: 1514039659706.png (909x865, 619K)

Gone Home isn't very comfy. I kept expecting to get up into the attic and find the kid sister swinging from the rafters.

I love this game but also fucking despise it

In the base game the only areas that aren't comfy are, the snowy area and the amygdala boss at the end of the desert/nightmare area. Ie the two that take you away from yharnam. This is after playing the first time, I wouldn't feel stressed anywhere else

it insists upon itself, i did not like it at all

Attached: 1555361472782.png (564x468, 333K)

>I like [game] because it's comfy

Attached: 1564342330310.jpg (367x435, 97K)