Blonde father

>blonde father
>blonde mother
>ginger daughter
>son with jet black hair
>mother has lover's pox
>mother was caught cheating and executed

Is there any chance that this character is actually his son?

Attached: CK2_father.png (537x751, 893K)

Can you PROVE he isn't?

He could use the console command I guess.

>second wife with brown hair
>ginger son

Only the last 3 of her children look like they are actually fathered by her husband. Also, the cuck child is now my player who inherited the kingdom, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Attached: 20190819211429_1.jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

Ironman mode

get him killed

Do any of her ancestors have ginger hair?
What about seniority to get a brother you want to inherit and then soduku?

what's the quickest way? also, he has a son. should I give him a bishop title? this is really annoying because this character is baptised and crowned by the pope

> playing hungarians
> being a cuck
like poetry

Attached: 1490296252158.jpg (453x453, 33K)

the second one possibly, definitely not the first one. although the paternal lineage did have ginger characters. it's kind of hard to tell though because of the old and grey portraits of the deceased characters

that's the way it goes for the bozgors

Attached: ivanka.jpg (400x400, 31K)

see i can never not play without Debug-mode on so i can execute thots

the adultery is out of control in this game

>crusader cucks 2
What do you think?

Don't marry people with the attractive trait, don't hire people who use seduction focus/traits. Really helps keep this stuff limited.

i always assassinate or strip vassals who have the seduction focus

what are some good CK2 starts, I've played too many and I'm running out of good starts.

i just downloaded a mod that shows the real father. turns out he is actually his child, despite the black hair

>AYO, HOLD UP

Attached: dasritewhyteboi.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

Attached: CK_assassinate.png (842x760, 1.27M)

Just to clear up the thread, the mod clearly shows that my current character is not the bastard of anyone, in fact, none of the children in question are, they're all his. i did have to execute his wife while being pregnant with another man's child though, along with the father. i'm pro-life but when it comes to adultery, I'm pro death for both the child and the adulteress

Attached: 20190820003412_1.jpg (1920x1080, 759K)