Ion Fury Devs Donate 10k to a Charity

But wasn't that their whole development budget? How could they afford it?

Yea Forums Maiden astroturfers=BTFO

Attached: ion fury.png (1261x846, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
mediafire.com/file/vafw8q30lc8s93s/setup_ion_fury_1.0_%2831740%29.exe/file
twitter.com/k_hatsune39
resetera.com/threads/dragon-quest-composer-koichi-sugiyama-isnt-happy-just-being-a-war-crime-denier-is-anti-lgbt-too.57403/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_gay_propaganda_law
psycnet.apa.org/record/2012-02599-001
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
fastpath.fr/index.php?type=Profile&steamid=76561197979332326
gq.com/story/trump-detention-camps-cost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

>Why yes, I did predict the developers of Ion Fury were apologetic SJWs a year in advance and even provided evidence proving it and will keep rubbing it in the faces of those that shilled it here on Yea Forums to annoy them. How could you tell?

Attached: 1566246938512.jpg (850x1024, 117K)

Don't really care, the devs are actually based and redpilled, it's proved and documented with shit they left in the game itself.
3DRealms step in to cuck them but the ones that actually made the game are /ourguys/ i'm quite happy.

Attached: file.png (1452x611, 235K)

Here 3DR telling a dev to shut up.

Attached: file.png (389x196, 62K)

>2019
>Can no longer buy games without worrying your money is going to get donated to supported bottom surgery and hormone treatments for toddlers
I want off

>Posting privileges: Only members of Ion Fury are allowed to post in this forum.
First they purged everything and now this.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE BY SUPPORTING THIS FAGGETRY

Attached: 1566253221551.jpg (480x853, 57K)

There's absolutely no reason to buy this game anymore now that they are going to censor "offensive" ingame text. Only pirates will have the uncut game now.

Seems the dev needs to change teams. His boss is a cuck.

>Refund got approved
Enjoy going broke 3drealms.

Attached: 1560092862938.jpg (912x905, 96K)

mediafire.com/file/vafw8q30lc8s93s/setup_ion_fury_1.0_%2831740%29.exe/file

game installer

FUCK TRANNIES

Attached: 1561923256938.jpg (600x800, 153K)

>Censor your game.
>Original uncut version exists in torrent format.
That means pirates share the better version of the game.

the devs are actually beta cucks and enablers

>apologizing to sjw
>paying sjw
one is a huge misake. the other is a fatal one.

>AAA game industry is filled with deadweight SJWs
>Indie games are mostly garbage shovelware
Vidya is dead

Attached: 1564758665936.jpg (249x250, 13K)

So what terrible offensive things did they say?

Attached: 1542835329197.jpg (3649x2048, 708K)

>post yfw you pirated

Attached: 1566019632683.gif (80x160, 7K)

So the 10,000 is actually NOT going to the developers to begin with, right? That was out of 3dRealms cut from what I have read.

Pretty much.
Glad i still have my old vidya.

poor kid

Steam approved my refund despite 4 hours of playtime. I like the game though so I just pirated it. Fuck giving money to trannys.

>have spare $10000 you can just throw away for no reason
>don't give it to the people who worked on the game
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

don't care, I didn't sign up to promote degeneracy and the synagogue of satan

He said that toddlers aren't old enough to decide to have their dicks cut off and the parents who let them do this are bad people.

Now repeat after me, "I am transgender", records it, see he said it himself.

>one of those rare times where it is morally right to pirate a game

Attached: 1389163070265.gif (250x194, 2M)

Who knew that pirates are the real winners?

make sure to leave a review

The happiest part about this is that no one is getting fired.

Fired would be me getting a refund on my big box order right now. This is just "That sucks, but the game is still good and I'm glad to have the physical."

>shitlords
>proto-fascist
Does that place have an online knowledge base for all the bullshit they lift from reddit or make up wholesale?

Bad goy! can't reward truthful and non-degenerate behaviour its 2019!

>Meanwhile in japan the legendary guy making the music of DQ XI is a member a the japanese nationalist party and openly call for killing trannys.
Watching the trannys goes crazy about it and square enix do nothing about it was amazing one of the best buy of my life.

I think it's really sad that such a niche game, that had a ton of love put into it, has been put in the middle of a shitstorm. It most suck for the devs to be put under the bus for no reason.

dropped

>mfw I got a refund
Not even gonna bother pirating to play it again.

Attached: kronk-smug-57d788f589064.jpg (850x477, 19K)

Attached: 1438482530139.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

>when steam approves your refund.

Attached: 1383627348679.gif (300x169, 1003K)

I'm an indie game dev making a game that takes place in a fantasy world. Many races are shown here, including your stereotypical "Cavemen" with bodypaint. The women are bodypainted and have traditional garb of the neo-lithic era. Also have cave-man eqsque type bodies. IE muscular.

I KNOW people will be offended by its "racism", but what will happen to me if I just say "It's my game fuck you?" These Tumblr/Twitter hate mobs scare the fuck out of me, but I'll stand up to them If I can get away with it.

Attached: 1566028274851.gif (245x184, 510K)

>rare
not in this timeline

FFXIV is also extremely fucking redpilled. SE doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: 1552891799381.jpg (1911x6337, 2.53M)

If you go into your steam folder and save "Ion Fury.grp", you'll have the original game.
You'll be able to play it on Eduke32 once it gets updated to support it.

>change name to avoid paying a lawyer due to some salty boomer band
>trow the money anyway because some gay boy who is not your target got mad
Well i guess its torreting for me then

Attached: 1456845427731.jpg (203x249, 12K)

Liberal white women are the biggest cancer in the west

tfw you're living in a worse cyberpunk reality than the game you just bought

>giving money to pedo orgs because they called you phobic on the internet
this is literally a dystopia

Agreed. Current shitstorm popularity is incredibly obnoxious and done only by people with too much fucking time on their hands. They could just be enjoying games instead.

Lol. We have already beat the amount of negative reviews let by ResetEra

Attached: reviews.jpg (327x342, 14K)

I bought it during early access after trying out the demo. Fuck.

I'll buy your shitty game if you tell them to fuck off publicly.

>I'm an indie game dev
That's the difference. Voidpoint is not an indie game dev company. Do whatever you want.

twitter.com/k_hatsune39

I'm not even joking this tranny is a mossad agent that is going around blackmailing japanese politicians to spread lgbt agenda.

Attached: Kate Asakura.png (1273x938, 967K)

really makes you think

If this is a virus i will find you and staple your dick to a burning log.

They literally weren't under a shitstorm until today. ResetEra literally only dropped the score by 1%. Their thread on the tranny issue, after days, still only has around 200 posts.

Your shilling is becoming more and more blatant with each thread. By the way, I refunded and bought another game instead. So I am enjoying games. I'm also sharing torrents of Ion Fury so other people can also enjoy games.

Bought the game just to fuck with Yea Forums. Reviewbombing is why EGS is gaining popularity, by the way.

>SE doesn't give a fuck.
>Tifa's new design

I've been thinking about this too. I mean, I'd tell them to fuck off too but what if that gets you blackballed?

What the fuck has the world come to? A grown man rightfully states his opinion on the degeneracy occurring when parents are deciding their kids are trans before they're even of legal age to decide themselves and now the public is shaming them and all kinds of shit. Absolutely disgusting.

>open steam reviews
>upvote 3 negative reviews
>it works
>try to upvote another
>get an error message
>"There was an error trying to process your request: 16"
>upvote 1 positive review
>it works
>try to upvote the negative ones again
>doesn't work
>leave the page and come back
>all upvotes of the negative reviews are gone
>the one upvote of a positive review I gave is still there

Attached: 1551912679574.png (122x163, 44K)

>but what will happen to me if I just say "It's my game fuck you?"

Then I'll buy the game.

This is why vidya going from a niche entertainment medium to mainstream was the bullet that killed the industry.

This is fucking ridiculous. Just call anyone for anything racist, homophobic or transphobic and companies just throw money at you.
Why is everyone so spineless? Just ignore them for a week or two and they will find something else to whine about.
Fucking clown world.

Meanwhile this is the official art for the latest seasonal event in FFXIV, and the new Viera race start out with thong lingerie armor.

Attached: 1559919756774.jpg (1920x1080, 484K)

>Meanwhile in japan the legendary guy making the music of DQ XI is a member a the japanese nationalist party and openly call for killing trannys.
Link? How can someone be so based? should not be possible

>Sucked tranny's cock, just to fuck with Yea Forums.
Good job, user. Meanwhile my torrent has around 200 leechers right now, so you better hurry up and buy some more copies if you want to keep up.

Attached: 1501015663546.jpg (474x443, 88K)

They weren't going to get it anyway. That 10K was 3dRealms cut.
If you paid for the game, the devs got their cut already. All this means for them is that they have to make some worthless changes and attend "sensitivity training" (which I'm sure they'll blow off. 'Mandatory sensitivity training' means you go into a meeting room, sign your name, and leave)

I'm not backing down from my support for voidpoint. I just hope they get a better publisher soon.

Because FF7 sell like crazy in the west therefor they have to pander to sjw.
But DQ is mainly for Japan so they dont have to listen to mentally ill telling them who to hire and fire.

>>change name to avoid paying a lawyer due to some salty boomer band
>some salty boomer band

Have you seen the crowds they draw in South America? They draw crowds that rival what the Pope does. They are not just some band. They have huge amounts of money, enough to own their own jumbo jet for touring. I would not want to fuck with their lawyers.

this is one of the very few times I didn't pirate

Attached: binalflick.jpg (620x387, 33K)

Cuck.

Too bad pirating doesn't take any money away from developers.

>I'm not backing down from my support for voidpoint.
They got one legitimate SJW in their dev team, so really you shouldnt backing Voidpoint. Back the legit devs in the mix, refund the game and then ask for a paypal link from the devs or something.

You say nothing. Ignore them. It's the biggest mistake to engage in any kind of dialogue with these people. It validates their bullshit no matter how you respond.

>donated to supported bottom surgery
That's being donated to the ones that already chopped off their dicks and are in need, not whatever fantasy you've got going on in that head of yours.

We won.
You lost.
gg Yea Forumsirgins

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

>pirating hurts the devs
>unless its for political reasons

Attached: 43248575479.jpg (810x780, 70K)

based, thnks frends.

yeah, It would suck if getting blackballed meant that I wouldn't get any game reviews from review sites. I think It'd be best to hide my power level till after the first week of sales.

resetera.com/threads/dragon-quest-composer-koichi-sugiyama-isnt-happy-just-being-a-war-crime-denier-is-anti-lgbt-too.57403/

He also denie japanese war crime during WW2.
This thread is magic.

Who are you quoting?

>They could just be enjoying games instead.

There are more games than you can play. Almost an inexhaustible supply of games to enjoy. So everyone has the choice to enjoy a game not made by a company that funds child abuse at the hands of freaks.

Sorry, buddy, but the ride never ends.

Nah, that's from the press kit your boss gave you, Vova. They're giving to a charity for people in need, not those child fuckign fantasies you keep saved on your hard disk.

>Japanese still deny war crimes happened
The fuck? The US admits shit it did, and it doesn't stop patriotism. Why do they do this?

Honestly, the best thing to do is ignore them while keeping the sensible constructive criticisms about the game in mind.
They're pretty much extreme attention whores and not acknowledging them is more effective than confirming that they have affected you in any way (even if it's just a simple "fuck you")

Why are children having their dicks chopped off? Why do they need help afterwards?

thats also a valid point. they get even more pissed when you give them the silent treatment.

And? What else?

It's not a charity for children. Why are you such a stupid shit?

The Japanese aren't willing to go down the guilt spiral. Never apologize for what your ancestors may have done.

>actually linking to your resetEra posts
lol

Not all criticism is a hatecrime

>mfw threads like this and the people in them are ensuring that when the pendulum swings back things will be worse than anyone could ever fathom, and it wouldn't have happened had they not been so extreme

Don't say anything. Just ignore them. "It's my game fuck you", causes those autistic trannies to take your quote out of context and make it seem like you either some racist or that you hate your actual fans. Thats the kind of disingenous shit they do.

Your real response is "We have received your complaint, we thank you for your feedback!" and never answer them again. You don't come here with your real name, don't shitpost or do angry rants with your real credentials in other sites either.

negativity doesn’t sell games, goy

It's a charity for LGBT youth, in case you were too lazy to google it unlike myself.

You misunderstand their goal. If you give them any attention, you lost the game.

That's it.

>That's the difference. Voidpoint is not an indie game dev company
Bandai Namco is a multibillionaire giant, one of its big shots, Katsuhiro Harada, outright told SJWs (literally worded like that) to fuck off, it's not a matter of how big a company, it's how much they aren't infected by PC culture, Japan so far seems to understand business is business and only the actual consumer matters, not what twitter police and journalists want.

Attached: 1379793234945.jpg (409x393, 32K)

>Donating money
>Removing homophobic language, ergo they're censoring it long after people bought it

Its dead jim, for once I'm glad to be broke.

Don't take it personally. The US gave indians smallpox blankets and put Japanese-Americans in camps. It was wrong, but I don't take me saying "it was wrong" as a personal slight.

These:

Because if they do then asians country are going to go full jewish mode asking for reparations.
Thats why right now Japan have put south korea on a trading blacklist because they try to get money as reparation from using korean labor forces during ww2.

I'm pretty tired of devs catering to these lunatics, justifying their insanity.

If you tell them to fuck off i'd probably buy your game.

That is if they even find out about it.

God speed user

I’m still waiting on the right wing death squads I was promised.

You're joking right? that's what caused all this?

I only care about Voidpoint being able to make build engine games again. That's all.
You know I'm not doing that, and they wouldn't support that behavior either. They would ban you from discord for even asking for such a thing.

The problem is that most people don't see it that way. Once you have acknowledged some wrongdoing, you start going down the guilt spiral of apologizing and making amends and those amends not being enough and you just continue downward to the point the western white male is it.

>thinking Yea Forums has any real pull

Attached: video games today.jpg (650x650, 108K)

"No comment"

So a big company can afford to alienate some people, but an indie dev relying on word of mouth can't? How is this possible?

honk

The only reason i'm linking it is because it was one of the first time a company stood up and didnt bend over.So you can watch them get mad over time because of this even celebrating the guy future death.

Eduke 32 already supports it

Attached: 1566137974559.png (600x652, 321K)

Japan already uses "we got nuked twice" as an excuse to not fix any of their criticisms of their society. The ultranationalists will go on tangents about how they can't be told whaling is bad because the West nuked them nearly 80 years ago. It's absurd.

But that indie dev just alienated their core audience to appeal to people who weren't going to buy their game and still aren't. What was your thought process here, exactly?

Tell you what user. If you have the balls to not only not censor your shit but tell them to fuck off I'll buy your game just for the sake of it.

They would trample you as well, mutt.

>being a tripfag

>they donated to charity on behalf of people who review bombed their game
>none of the people will retract the bad reviews or will buy their game anyway

Who wins in this situation? Its literally lose lose

>less than .1% of all human population
>somehow constantly at the center of some massive controversy

you mean faggots?

But user, half the people here were not going to buy it anyway either, just pirate it.

No. Instead just full on ignore it. Don't talk about it here, don't talk about it on Twitter, don't talk about it anywhere. Just full on ignore them. That is what will piss them off. Any questions by journalists regarding it are ignored.

>LGBT youth
>T
>youth
I know you're intentionally acting like you don't see the point here.

>But that indie dev just alienated their core audience
It seems they didn't, the 15 or so people who came back from 8gag with their head between their legs aren't really their core audience.

Well?
Where are the screen captures?

Attached: 1305081007461.jpg (363x330, 16K)

>The US admits shit it did
How is that "apologising"?, not even fucking Obama dared to outright apologise for the Atomic Bomb when he visited Hiroshima, aplogising for any war matter is cultural suicide.

But they did. Simplest way to avoid the controversy was to make "raunchy jokes"-checkbox on the options so those easily offended could remove the OGAY soap. Would've saved them a lot of trouble and everyone wouldve been happy (except Resetera).

Instead they now censored the game for everyone. A game made in the 90's style of violence and dirty jokes. Pirates now legitimately have the better uncensored version of the game.

>not castrating a child against their own will and before they even know anything is wrongthink and transphobic, proto-fascist

2020+ is gonna be a hell of a ride

>89% recent reviews
Fucking lol. Its plummeting. ResetEra could even get it to 94%.

>Whaling
It's fucking weird America only bans Japan for whaling though.

As in young adults? you're stretching it pretty hard here.

We're in the Weimar years now, user. It's about to get real fucking bumpy.

If you actually read the comments they aren't even purposefully transphobic. An actually trans person has a discussion with them in a polite manner and educates them on their ignorance. It was literally a positive thing as they learnt about trans people. Also the trans person themselves agreed that having gender dysphoria is a mental condition, ergo trans people have a mental health problem. Saying that isn't a negative its a fact.

These same people would say that having a mental health problem ks nothing to be ashamed about and now they are denying trans people have these problems? . It will make them not want to get treated and to come to terms with their mental disconnect with their bodies sex.

Fuck cancel culture and mob mentality. No it isn't as bad as racism or bigotry but that doesn't mean its a negative aspect if modern society. It's literal mob justice with no way to defend yourself and no way to convince these people they are behave irrationally.

The atomic bombings weren't war crimes, but a legitimate form of strategic bombing during war

Why do people do this? When you apologize or give this kind of shit attention it just makes things worse. If you just ignore it it pretty much only gets passed around in SJW fringe communities and nothing ever comes of it.

Attached: 1551476694665.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

>Who wins in this situation
The trannies that ran off the money.

>The trannies just made 10k for some twitter posting
>10 FUCKING Ks
Holy shit, maybe you do get to eat in the big boy table if you play and pretend to be outraged by nothing. Jesus, nobody won but the trannies.

I can't take this shit anymore

Attached: 1553262570460.jpg (217x320, 10K)

Resetera got what they wanted, Yea Forums is just going to refund, pirate and play the noncensored version of the game. Seems the only one really suffering with this decision is 3DRealms itself.

>But they did. Simplest way to avoid the controversy was to make "raunchy jokes"-checkbox on the options so those easily offended could remove the OGAY soap.
Oh like you shower of cunts wouldn't be crying censorship at that as well. It's a fucking texture, jesus fuck.
You didn't know it was there before this happened.

they're a trojan horse utilized by corporations to enforce censorship and engage in wide-scale social manipulation

>the real manbabies aren't the ones wearing dresses and make-up and yearning for the protection of female identity

Attached: 2.jpg (495x384, 21K)

and transfags

That's weird, there isn't a single positive review for the game made by someone who's happy that they censored their game, but there are several negative reviews from people who bought the game and are unhappy with the changes. What's going on here???

Attached: 1550347265305.jpg (1680x1050, 129K)

>apologizing
>ever
RIP

It's a charity, as in tax deductible.

There's an international treaty against it. Only Japan refuses to follow it/withdrew from it.

So how do you refund the big box if the payment has been accepted?
Haven't used the key yet.

Exactly, but some people to this day think otherwise and demand for a formal apology, which even a progressive President wouldn't be crazy enough to do.

This.
Worth it.

Shut up tranny, adults are talking. Nobody would give a fuck about censorship as long as you can toggle it off.

Social media drives sales lately and those ".1%" and deluded fucks who support them are easily over 50% of all media platforms. You cannot disagree with any of their opinions or speak out about anything they've done without a hate mob flying up your ass....no matter how wrong they are. I've lost count of the amount of "regular ass white male/female" twitter accounts that literally just retweet any "trans rights" or "Fuck white people" thread they can find.

In a "mob rules" situation...the people with the loudest voices get to be right, that's just how it is.

Attached: 1460138825622.jpg (500x500, 32K)

someone is obsessed

You know the trannies just earned 10 grands by shitposting right? They won.

the linux version from gog ships with fury.grp
putting this in my eduke32 folder doesnt make it show up as an option
my eduke32 build is from 1 day ago

Attached: 1565905830378.jpg (720x668, 47K)

Who are you quoting?
1 texture.

Holy shit, thanks. DIdn;t think that would actually work and I was fully prepared for the virus.

had I bought this shitty game I'd refund it.
maybe I'll actually do that just to leave a negative review.

>It's charity
Dude...

Maybe they won't donate the dollars you use to the charities if you ask them nicely

Of course you would, you've been desperately shitting on the game since the moment it came out, this is just your latest excuse.

umm sweetie don't you know that only incels play videogames instead of exploring transphobia in cultural mediums?

Seems like some era trannies were monitoring threads, since the exact same image i saw of the out of bounds "fagbag" shit got posted into the era thread, which fanned the flames a lot and was even mentioned in some articles. Same with the "ogay" bottle image, which i think also came from here originally.

Attached: 1468444432959.png (500x375, 233K)

They aren't the only ones user. Norway does too.

10000 dollars for free

Lmao
If /pol/incels didn't plaster that chat from discord and those posts from trannyera everywhere to claim they "won" (after months of crying about the game) this would have never happened

Attached: 1528916434440.jpg (503x478, 73K)

this tranny

>can't play Ion Fury because 'OGAY' is no longer in the game
this is the future liberals want

Are you surprised that Yea Forums is literally filled with discord resetera trannies?

>An actually trans person has a discussion with them in a polite manner and educates them on their ignorance.

Shut the fuck up you mentally ill tranny. There's absolutely nothing positive to gain from learning about, talking about, or associating with trannies. Their culture is cancer.

Attached: 1560359962845.png (795x753, 823K)

Tech companies and the Media rule the world, and they love to listen to this "1%" since this very 1% are insiders, so how small that 1% is seems to be irrelevant if the powers that be shield them.

You haven't noticed the gaslighting effort they've been at for at least a year now?

"Dude" what?

>mfw I bought, enjoyed, and replayed

Attached: 1564769659878.gif (260x268, 16K)

Modern gaming sucks anyway, if you must play horrid current year games then the only ethical option is to pirate.

I want to get off this ride, these things can't go on forever, it
Will get better eventually right?

Attached: 023 (1).png (680x680, 221K)

This , just ignore their outraged whining and do whatever you want.

>automatically assuming he has a dick
gamer detected

>so new to Yea Forums that he thinks threads auto-sage at 300 posts
>made a new thread after because of it
lmao
are all rabid /pol/cucks newfags?

>supporting censorship in any form
nope, the developers had nothing to apologize for and bending the knee here is a disgusting display of cowardice

It has nothing to do with sales. "Get woke, go broke" has proven itself plenty of times. Its just the mutiltrillion dollar megacorps that own these tiny media companies don't give a shit about sales. They own this companies as a form of societal conditioning and propaganda. No one wants to play SJW games...but they know if the shit them out for 50 years, they will eventually make a society of passive mindless consumer drones who consume and die and do nothing else.

You have to make it better. The world doesn't change on its own. I'm not telling you to commit violence, but you need to stop showing fear.

I refunded.

They deserve bankruptcy. They NEVER should have "apologized". They just admitted to being sjws and sided with literal pedophiles.

THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WANTS TO LITERALLY CASTRATE CHILDREN AND THE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY THINKS THIS IS OK. WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE LITERAL PEDOPHILES NOT BEING ARRESTED?

v/ surprised about people spying for wrongthink game lmao.

Shut the fuck up and go dialate you worthless tranny.

well the good news is that they kill themselves after a while, trannies worst enemy is time.

Attached: Video Game Developer Dies After Setting Herself on Fire.png (652x1133, 533K)

Piratechads just can't stop winning

Wait, /pol/ were the ones that gave visibility to the comments? Fucking hilarious

It seems that salty faggot that has been trashing the game since it came out and shilling some duke 3D mod gathered a bunch of screenshots and posted them there to pit them on the devs.
You know, the guy who pretty much admitted as much in a previous thread.

They were fucking war crimes dipshit. They targeted a population of over 100,000 civilians and killed them all I'm one strike. The bombungs of Dresden, London and fire bombing of Tokyo were also war crimes. The whole of both WWI & WWII was just war crime after war crime on both sides.

enjoy censored content, yeah

Nigga Yoshi P practically said trans rights on a interview not long ago.

Attached: mord refugees.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

RESETERA, BABY! But no seriously, I simply don't give a fuck if some retarded corp gets on its high horses because of someone's shitty comments, and then donates to a charity to get some social brownie points afterwards.

>Just ignore them, they'll go away

How many times are you astro turfing tards gonna parrot this nonsense

they got battlefielded

This whole conversations/controvesary was started over him not supporting transgender newborns. What makes you think this charity has an age cutoff for transgender youth?

You don't know the half of it.

Attached: 1566255260508.png (1542x6365, 1.83M)

The devs weren't forced to change anything, they chose to make the changes themselves

>ion fury devs and trannies team up to fake a fight
>Yea Forums buys it, then buys the game to spite trannies
>ion fury devs make 20k profit off Yea Forums
>publicly splits it 50/50 with the trannies
>everyone laughs at Yea Forums
Dare I say, based?

here's your soap bottle
you rike?

Attached: tsop.png (171x286, 9K)

>waaaaaaah killing bugs r war crimes

Attached: 5688CBBD-DB68-4630-88F4-7C0026449627.jpg (785x731, 89K)

Why Fire? Isn't that one of the most painful ways to die?

As an indie?

I don't get the War Crimes thing, it's fucking war

Honestly though right-wing opinions won't have much reason to exist in the future

No, he said he felt bad that a cute Japanese trap was being made fun of. Also, he doesn't write the story.

Attached: 1539941382600.jpg (1917x2133, 471K)

>for toddlers
Things that never happened

worldwide cabal, its why Epstein committed "suicide" and nobody is really asking questions in the media despite this being a HUGE fucking story

>mfw my version is pirated and doesn't have the censored update
You have no power here Trannyera.

Attached: v-reset.jpg (566x500, 61K)

seethe

yes, unless you die from smoke inhalation first but trannies don't think LMAO

>t. Cohen Silverstein

I don't think they'd be able to afford surgery anyway. Helping people in need isn't encouraging them to undergo dangerous procedures.
Again, you're stretching like mr. fantastic here.

do you have any actual evidence of that?

You will never be a woman

Unironically can there ever be a bros moment between us?

Attached: whynotv.png (500x500, 137K)

Then why did the devs have to apologize for saying they don't support transgenderism for toddlers? Are you saying everyone agrees it would be bad to give toddlers hormones?

They should’ve shut the fuck up in the first place. Nothing good comes from social media.

Attention

wait wait wait

The fucking DEVELOPER OF HOMESICK SET THEMSELVES ON FIRE

fucking whaT?

They're done to unarmed civilians you retarded fucking puke.

Remember when pearl clutching was a right wing christian only thing? Wtf happened? The biggest pearl clutchers of 2019 are cancel culture leftists.

This, but unironically

Is this the ORIGINAL uncensored version?

They weren't war crimes because they served a legitimate strategic purpose and were in accordance with the principle of military necessity, qualities actual war crimes do not have (e.g. mass rape, torturing civilians, etc). Not to mention the atomic bombings were ultimately vindicated by history: Japan did indeed surrender.

swing and a miss
>mfw you'll always be a retarded /pol/cuck

Not that fag but War kinda has rules, even if people break them all the time.

Seriously never fucking apologize to these lunatics. Never give them an inch because it's never enough.

Attached: 1561750176357.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

>The US admits shit it did
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who forced them to make the changes? If someone who doesn't have access to the game itself told them to do anything, then they got censored.

This is your kid on propaganda, his vocabulary reduced to barking memes.

What in the holy fuck?
a fucking nip-kike

Attached: 1423576731485.png (566x847, 401K)

But you die

>only 28 negative reviews
Yea Forums isn't what it used to be.

We have lost the culture war, things won't change until it's too late.

That's a blatant lie, and you're a faggot for pretending otherwise.. Yea Forums was shitting on Steam censorship for years when they started censoring adult games and requiring the dev to circumvent it by releasing an uncensor patch.

It's war what you don't get?

Not your personal army, cockface.

Trannies, and leftists in general, are nihilists anyway. They only live for the moment.

>buying games

>>only 28 negative reviews
>Yea Forums isn't what it used to be.
You need to own the game to review it. We aren't buying it.

Yeah, for those teenagers that have to flee their homes in order to avoid being beaten by their shitty parents. It's not a clinic, you fucking idiot

>and square enix do nothing about it
ETHICS DEPARTMENT

Mate, they issued statement apologizing for the content, and then patched the game. This isn't them deciding the game would be better with some other content. Its them responding to an outrage mob.

How is that faggot with the nose ring not being investigated?

That's why I only buy Japanese games and pirate western games

Attached: 1561323937030.jpg (600x600, 87K)

You will never complete anything you loser

>Its okay to bomb civilian if we say they hide military stuff in the house.

>muh pol
Rent free tranny

Attached: 1560078536567.jpg (600x750, 40K)

Are war crimes beyond your elementary dropout education? You could have googled the definition of a war crime in like 2 seconds, but you entrench yourself in your stupidity.

Holy shit. Why am I only seeing this now?

Looking at the guy who posted the "ogay" and "fagbag" images on era, he joined the same day he posted them. Its unlikely that the guy your talking about is responsible for that specifically, i think it was just an individual effort to fuck over the devs in any way they could. Probably some stand-alone-complex shit going on tho.

You can buy it, leave a review, and refund it.

lol whats wrong with white people bros most of them seem to be mentally ill

>Homophobic language in game
>Google what got removed
>A shampoo bottle that says "OGAY"
lmao

>muh tranny
rent free, /pol/cuck

For western game like FF7.
But they dont give a fuck for DQ since its for japan.

And republicans are child abusers, rapists and murderers. So let's not take the high road here.

>playing western shit

Attached: 1534864847872.png (551x491, 261K)

I still think that was a joke

No I haven't tranny, I refunded the game 2 hours ago.

I can't wait for the day society wakes up to this clown world shit and every authoritarian tranny that contributed to this insanity is lined up and shot.

>stop being a manbaby triggered by anything that he personally doesn't like
Sound advice

Any censorship is censorship you bleating retard

Eventually the entire 99% of the world is going to turn on these LGBT freaks all at once.

>he joined the same day he posted them. Its unlikely that the guy your talking about is responsible for that specifically,
That's a confusing statement, it would only prove what i stated is probable. Are you sure you phrased that correctly?

I see reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. I defended the devs and their comments. I don't agree with the faggots at resetera but am also tolorent of trans people to some degree they can do and be whatever the fuck they want, has no effect on me.

But I do hate the culture of endless genders and labelling normal people as cis, hetronormative, neurotypical etc. Don't create new terms for preexisting things. We are not cis, non-trans would be a better way of saying it. Heterosexual is already a term. Neurotypical just means normal mental function as in not being abnormal like they are. But because they don't want to be labelled abnormal they make up a buzz word and yet cry when they don't get differential treatment for being different.

Democrat and Republican politicians are all child abusers, rapists, and murderers, yes. But we're not talking about politicians, we're talking about the average leftist.

Attached: 1553183017573.jpg (889x561, 108K)

This is nothing. There are tons of "transgender" children at gay pride parades grinding on grown men and vice versa. Nothing will happen.

You're not allowed to discuss anything in a mature way without being labeled some kind of "ist".

Attached: 1563360624171.jpg (1024x730, 67K)

that line shelly has in the game though

>THIS MAN HAS NO DICK

shes talking about trannies lol

>if you're not a leftist child abuser then you're a Republican
The absolute state of Amerimutt leftists.

wtf they put hormone blockers on the bottle now! REEEEE

You've never bought a game in your life.

Oh no X did Y in a War wtf

A charity would try to help solve a problem. Giving money to trannies is not a charity, unless it's to buy ropes and toasters.

look through the entire twitter and all the politicians it associates with, it gets worse. If the nips don't expose that tranny its gonna be over for them.

In 90% of the world, homosexuality is punishable by death.

Really?
I was on the fence on buying this, now I'm gonna pirate

No, I'm talking about your average chicken fucker flyover republican sack of shit. They're all closet homos.

In IRL they never 'won' outside maybe a couple of districts in some already gay cities.

>marketing 101
Still not gonna play your game. Fuck off.

Are you denying Hiroshima and Nagasaki were industrial centers involved in the war effort?

Take your pills user.

>Proto-facist
Are you fucking serious

I don't care if you defended them or not. One of the first things you said was that they were "educated on their ignorance" of trannies.

That's all I need to hear to know that your opinion on anything is completely worthless.

Uh huh, got any proof of that, sister?

Attached: 1553953520838.jpg (1024x761, 124K)

>90% of the world is being placed in the remaining 10% to replace them
So it's inevitable.

>that was a joke
The post or the ethics department? Regardless, in the end Tifa is wearing a sports bra and sports shorts because it was demanded for it to happen.

Just look up rules of engagement, make this easy on yourself. You're exploding into idiocy.

Protip: Most people don't even accept gays

What makes you think they're going to accept trannies?

Trying to get the last word in, sweetie?

The ethics department.

semite worshipers unironically believe this

>But they dont give a fuck for DQ since its for japan.
Dude, DQ is fresh from making some outfits less sexy because Japan wants to keep the games with the lowest rating possible, CERO A, since the series always took pride in being avaiable for absolutely everyone in Japan.

>People should be round up and shot if their actions and ideals don't line up with mine but they're the authoritarians

Not him but I actually think the sports bra is an upgrade to the design. The black border it creates around her top makes her boobs pop more visually.

Because it was NEVER a "rightwing" thing.

You bought into the propaganda. The ESRB? Democrats. The MPAA? Democrats. Those "Parental Advisory" labels on CDs? Democrats. The Comics Code Authority? Democrats. Jack Thompson? Personal friend of Hilary Clinton.

It's NEVER been the "rightwing". The biggest reason how the left get away with it is that they've got you blaming the wrong people instead of THEM.

Shit, no, I don't know where I got that idea. Cool pic dump you're pulling there, by the way. Do you get them in an IRA kit all together?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_gay_propaganda_law

Attached: 1555954757438.jpg (2048x1476, 743K)

Irrelevant. They could have bombed key sites and minimised casualties. Also ignoring the fact that they left those two cities unscathed on purpose to nuke them later.

If you hate Republicans does that mean you're secretly a closet Republican? Do you jack off to r34 of Trump?

Attached: 1557631733759.png (1500x500, 83K)

>decided
So it is a choice?

>ion fury devs forced to give mentally ill tranny organization money having BTFOing trannies with facts and logic

The war was over after the tokyo bombing.
Hiro and nagasaki happened so the us army could try their new toys.

They didn't have to do that though, they chose to issue a statement and address the controversy. So again, who forced them? You know what censorship actually looks like, right?

Playing the demo was enough to tell me I wasn't going to enjoy the game at all.

>N-NO IF YOU'RE POSTING THINGS I DON'T LIKE YOU'RE A RUSSIAN
Heavy cope right here.

Attached: 1555517338064.jpg (765x743, 161K)

Please, keep going. We're all having a good laugh at your expense.

Attached: arachnophobic-huh-you-must-secretly-want-to-fuck-spiders-29228206.png (500x328, 50K)

Attached: 2019-08-19 14_07_50-Window.png (699x308, 30K)

because guess who runs califagia?

I'm not going to open another tab just to search that

Crypto fascist
Proto fascist
Neo fascist

What next?

>flyover states
>Russian gay propaganda law

Attached: 1565988271792.png (460x442, 51K)

imagine the smell

there was NO shitstorm whatsoever. Yea Forums and boomers were happy they got a great throwback blast to the past 90s retro shooter with crass humor in the spirit of Duke, Blood and Shadow Warrior.
Apropos Shadow Warrior, it's ironic since the original SW is racist as fuck with Lo Wang throwing racebait jokes around like they are fortune cookies. Yet no one seems to give a shit and the game is still being sold with no problems - unless some RetardERA tranny reads this and decides to run with it, kek.
Then all of a sudden the trannies started to screech, but no one was listening. Not even the usual suspects like Rock Paper Shotgun, Polygon and Kotaku picked up their screeching. There were NO clickbait articles about this WHATSOEVER.
Suddenly, today, 3D Realms comes out on their own and makes a public statement how sorry they are, how they are going to send their devs into re-education lobotomy camps, that they are going to censor the 'problematic' content and on top of it all donate $10k to an organisation that abuses and mutilates childen on behalf of the mentally insane.

3D Realms went full retard. They only have themselves to blame.

Attached: 3D Realms going full retard.jpg (2045x2809, 1.23M)

Every one of those has been an instance of self-censorship from their respective industries to avoid potential lawsuits, and government intervention. So your democrat boogeymen had nothing to do with those instances.
Shit, nintendo had more to do with the creation of the ESRB than anyone, I guess those filthy japs are also democrats. I'm not even going to touch the Hillary comment, you fags are obsessed with that bag of bones.

Why yes, I do think that the authoritarians freaks that would deprive me of my right to speak freely deserve to be lined up and shot.

>posting mfw when I won't even give this game my time

Attached: 1565214343655.gif (561x620, 442K)

>Many, many scientific studies showing people who hate gay people are aroused by homosexual porn while other straight men are not
>LOL IT'S LIKE SPIDERS!

KYS

Attached: 9e7.gif (120x160, 826)

I assume the reason is Canada.

Link to those studies?
By the way, are you aware that psychology doesn't meet reproducibility standards and thus is not a science?

>but my job security, comrade
I'd rather think you're russian bots, and not the mental nulities their message actually reaches.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 55K)

But you can still play the game? There just isn't going to be a bottle that says OGAY

No champ, that's your thang, and I'm cool with it.

I'm actually MtF myself and I'm fully aware of all the risks and major life choices involved in transitioning, which is why I advocate against getting children involved with this and wish you sick fucks would all just die.

Attached: 1553816793761.png (642x944, 366K)

Ah! Jesus fucking Christ!
Seriously! I'm so sick of their subversive snake tactics.
HOLY SHIT!
Oh man... I have some things I need to think about

Attached: 1402373302757.jpg (205x246, 7K)

I have to appreciate the hustle.
It's racketeering with extra steps.
Just find someone with opinions you don't like, then throw them to wolves.
Wait for people without lives to put out articles.
Suddenly they'll give 10k to a charity and never have an opinion online again.

Or you can play the free version of the game which has that bottle. And its the same game, except it has more stuff in it so its better.

>Attempts to call someone out for posting pseudoscience
>Using methods from another pseudoscience, philosophy
???

>censorship doesn't exist

Attached: 94d.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Speaking of jews.

Attached: 1558245016386.jpg (503x648, 73K)

I'm sure this study was totally unbiased as well. The type of people who would perform such a study definitely wouldn't have an agenda of some sort.

Also, studies confirm that nearly 50% of all studies are wrong so there's that as well. Unless you have real scientific evidence I don't want to hear about it.

Nigger are you actually going to sit here and tell me that it's still science even if the results can't be reproduced?

So, they censor due to fear of lawsuits...

And that isn't a problem?

>desmond is amazing, desmond is amazing
No matter how many times you repeat it, it won't be true.

i genuinely don't understand how people in general find it so unacceptable to just disagree with lgbt related things. it genuinely baffles me that we've gotten to the point that if you don't fully support it, you're a bigot and should off yourself

It was exceedingly difficult due the fact Japan's manufacturing was spread through the cities, including private homes. The U.S. did try precision bombing at the beginning but it was largely ineffective. The cities were left intact before the nukes so the emperor could fully realize the destructive potential of this new weapon and surrender, and it worked just as intended.

You can see the rationale behind the bombings is a far cry from the inhumanity of Japan's war crimes against the Chinese and Korean

It's a bottle, stop pretending you were ever going to pay for this game anyway.

Funny enough, the boxed version of the game isn't going to have this change.

You might try not being fucking stupid before you imply other people are.

>literal pedo symbol on his forehead

they fucking deserve it. faggot reprobates dont deserve a goddamn cent

>john romero yells "TRANS RIGHTS" on a stream
>id/bethesda retconn doom guy into being canonically jewish
>everybody gets upset over this but not a fucking peep about id software
when will you guys realize that 90s FPS devs are literally the biggest cuckolds on earth and worship jewish tranny cock?

>Apologizing
>giving money
fucking chumps.

Attached: 1565370239307.gif (480x360, 872K)

Nobody but you is advocating for children to do anything. You're pulling a straw man argument because this game hurt you deeply, and you've been doing it since it came out.

Who was the philosopher that argued that everything isn't black and white?

>wish you sick fucks would all just die
they're gonna take you down with them.

>Want to refund it
>Not sure I care enough about this problem to actually send in a ticket.
How do I even send in a ticket for this? Got boxed edition.

What the fuck are you on about nigger? Read my post again you fucking psycho.

Let me help tie the ropes and I'll tie my own last.

They can just patch it out or have an update silently installed when you first run it

>le straw man
How do you tards even function in real life? you have the argumentative skills of a 4 year old.

>Nobody but you is advocating for children to do anything.
lmfao you're trying to gaslight him when he posts a photo of this shit literally broadcast in times square?

psycnet.apa.org/record/2012-02599-001
>Individuals who identify as straight but in psychological tests show a strong attraction to the same sex may be threatened by gays and lesbians because homosexuals remind them of similar tendencies within themselves.

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/freud.html
>Excerpted with permission from Henrey E. Adams, Lester W. Wright Jr., and Bethany A Lohr, Is Homophobia Associated With Homosexual Arousal? in the Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol. 105., No. 3 (1996), pp. 440-445
>The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli.

Is the boxed through steam? You'll probably only get the value of the digital copy back.

There's another aspect: if company A doesn't abide by SJW and they're a small company, they're on a blacklist and nobody will buy them or help them with funding. If company A doesn't abide by SJW and are a large company, company B is going to shit on them to gain consumers by doing shit like starting lawsuits against them for transphobia and whatnot.
Finally, VC count a lot and those people have their own twisted opinions as well as their own butts to cover for.

Already refunded it, tranny.

It's all about control user. If you're not completely with them, you're against them. It's been very effective for them so far I have to say.

They're the embodiment of crybullies.

This is why I'm not an Ancap or a lolbert. Corporate tyranny is just as serious a problem as government tyranny.

That sounded dumb. I meant, is it a steam installer on the disc.

How do you decide that? I thought the plight of transgenders was that they felt a certain way deep down from birth, that they are in a body that doesn't belong to them.

Attached: 1556378150610.jpg (500x902, 77K)

>maybes and possiblies and 'one explanation's
>psychology
Wow great studies there, nigger.

>they're on a blacklist and nobody will buy them or help them with funding.
You know, except the fans who bought their game. And now they just made their own product worse and angered those same fans. To be fair to the devs it looks like 3D Realms is mostly to blame for this sudden SJW-streak. How the mighty have fallen from the days of Duke Nukem.

>super-elite realise the plebs are getting close to discovering their pedo rings
>start trying to brainwash the public into accepting pedos
>just barely too late and lose a few higher-ups to sex abuse charges
>charges and allegations continue to come forth as the truth spills out
So close, 1%. So close.

What a nice gesture. It's a dog eat dog world. Sometimes you have to know who not to fuck with. I hope the people who bullied them don't bully them again later for more money.

Attached: Trump holds child forbidden from citizenship in Israel.jpg (512x351, 33K)

No, it's through 3dRealms site.

Sony is funding a big part of it and is breathing down their neck, the whole 'ethics department' thing was definitely coded language to indicate an edict from Sony being passed down to censor Tifa (and probably a slew of other content they can't mention)

>Associated With
So a worthless study, cool.
Of fucking course people with a strong opinion about something are going to on average be associated with the thing one way or the other.
This doesn't prove anything.

>And that isn't a problem?
When was that stated? Are you feeling well?

>bought it less than 2 weeks ago
>due to circumstances have less than 2h of playtime

Eat shit 3drealms, not with my money

It's the full game on a USB, you get a steam code after you buy it. I haven't used mine.

Least I'm not gay. You can punch "homophobe secretly gay" into google and get 5 million results if those don't suit you.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

>Even pedophiles are winning against Yea Forums
What happened to this place?

I was having an okayish day Yea Forums, why this ride never fucking end ?

> I'm fully aware of all the risks and major life choices involved in transitioning
If you are fully fucking aware about the risks, you would choose normal therapy over ripping your fucking dick out to feel like a woman, you will never be a woman, you will never have a womb, your instincts will never be of a female, your DNA will never change, your bone structure will be of man, and your will feel worse, you will be a dickless man.

Good luck hacking me, Ivan, I'm behind 7 proxies.

you sound rather childish

It only gets worse from here. Can't wait for the new legislation to be passed. To where all this shit is now written in law.

Michael Jackson, I think.

>He didn't even click the link before spouting bullshit

Is it any wonder homophobia is also linked with low IQ?

That's Steam autofiltering them out, their review bombing literally doesn't show up and has no effect on the rating

Indeed I am good sir

>Facts don't care about your feelings.
Unless you feel like your 4 your old child thinks he's actually a woman, apparently.

>If you are fully fucking aware about the risks, you would choose normal therapy over ripping your fucking dick out to feel like a woman
I didn't rip my dick out and have no plans to, you raging psychotic faggot. I have a mental illness and took the (((accepted))) treatment for it so that I didn't paint the ceiling with my brain.

The Trevor Project state on their website that they specialize in "helping" those under 25. Literally from their website:
>The Lifeguard Workshop is a free online learning module with a video, curriculum, and teacher resources for middle school and high school classrooms.

Nothing to do with the game at hand.

Go back to the safety of your Discord, shill. I'm glad shilling this shitty game won't be possible here anymore.

The most homophobic people on earth are non-white you fucking racist piece of shit

The study literally measured the erections homophobes got while watching gay porn you dumb nigger. Straight people didn't get boners from gay porn, homophobes did.

I guess it's more about the "mental illness" part of the statement. Still just a good opportunity for a silly PR stunt

Censorship is censorship. No matter where it comes from.
OGAY was perfectly in line with that crass over the top 90s humor. Can't take it? Tough luck. You can oof and yike all you want, but that's how it is.
Also like some other user already pointed out in a previous thread; they're censoring their game because trannies got upset about literally nothing. They have proven themselves to bee weak-willed publishers/devs and will definitely do so again in the future and bow down about some other bullshit artificial drama to appease the mentally insane.
Not only have 3D Realms thrown Voidpoint under the bus, but they have also just thrown away all the good faith and trust of their fans.

Attached: don't listen to Resetera.png (640x480, 389K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-165719_Discord.jpg (1440x243, 91K)

Put the grpinfo file in there too.

You never paid a cent for this game, faggot.

Well, it isn't censored. Yet. They promised to censor it soon.

Lol looking through the restera forum was crazy. Never really went on there but they were permabanning people for essentially saying "whoa there let's calm down" they called it "downplaying bigotry". I'm all for equality among humans,but not for forming ravid online cults. Like Yea Forums, fuck this place

Wish I could be a fly on the wall in the internal reprimanding and forced wrongthink re-education class between based Voidpoint and nu3DRealms.

RISE UP, GAMERS

Attached: F9083C09-2A89-4479-9D29-5D6FE5175BFC.jpg (537x926, 52K)

>I thought the plight of transgenders was that they felt a certain way deep down from birth, that they are in a body that doesn't belong to them.
You seem to have given this a lot of thought.

You do realize the budget is what they spend and the revenue is what they make, right? They don’t make 10k because that was the budget. Are zoomers okay?

The masses are low IQ. They only understand what is visceral. You end up with all politics being about what is emotional. So it all boils down to "offend tranny bad, must punish".

You homos are truly pathetic.

Now explain why every dominant and successful culture repressed homosexuals up until the very recent modern era despite being distinct.

This shit is memeworthy

how do trannies play this?

For people who are struggling with sexual identity issues. I know you'd rather bully them to death because of your secret hunger for cock, but it's better to just let them be, and get counseling if they need it.

Keep crying.

Attached: 1566248881046.png (1032x219, 79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a7WSXBpozhY

oh my god there going to remove it aren't they?

quick! save it before it's taken down Yea Forumsroes.

Attached: 1529158376_2077Ciri.gif (997x720, 847K)

Hey, I can use google image search too.

This is straight up fucking child abuse. The kid doesn't even understand the concept of North and South, how breathing works or that the food he eats turns into shit. Yet apparently he can make a permanent life-changing decision.

When I was five I was convinced I was a robot in a fleshbag body after seeing the Terminator, where's my robosexual rights?

You don't deserve a damn cent, you daft cunt. Please explain your rational reasoning for litteraly seething about them gays.

Can someone just post that tranny twitter screenshot "omg tranphobes secretly love me" from the fag with pink hair.

They aren't, they're removing the gay bottle and the out of bounds message.

I couldn't tell you. Also the only fat and trans characters in the entire game are in a communist city that's going head-on into the deepest depths of degeneracy because the end of the world is coming.

You havent bought the game, tranny. Because you dont play games.

>Gets BTFO on facts
>Shifts to talking about vague things like "successful culture"
I'm not going to play your game, closet fag. As soon as I start pointing to people like the Greeks, you're going to say "Those don't count" and then the argument drags on about what is and isn't "success" instead of your scientifically proven homosexuality.

That's actually pretty funny

You do fucking understand that human body is not made for these types of changes, right ? You do understand that you will be destroying your body in the long run, right ? You can solve this problem with years of actual therapy, you won't stop feeling like shit just because you started dressing like a woman and pump estrogen into your body.

You don't get money from the fans who like your games. You get money from someone (a bank, VC, etc.) with which to make a game and cite previous profitability as a reason why they should invest. In exchange for their money, you offer them a share of expected profits. As far as I'm aware, no modern profitable vidya business exists that operates with purely after-the-fact money.

Just stop buying western games and you'll be fine

Why, did you lose your twitter password?

cope harder.

>Indie game studio doesn't get money from people who buy their games.

Attached: wut.gif (245x200, 1.86M)

Are you okay? You seem upset.

Here's some science for you b.t.w. lol

Pedosexuality is natural and normal sexual orientation while homophilia, negrophilia are a mental illnesses

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children (26.25% [a]
>12-32% [a]
>21%-22% of males
>25% [c]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children (58% [d]
>70% [e]
>89% [f]
>88.7% [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

>dude just let trannies control video games

So now you're just parroting what I told you before, that's pretty sad, even for a basketcase like you.

Of course I know, which is why I rage so fucking hard against the people doing it to children. Permanent damage to the body, infertility, brain chemistry changes, kidney and liver damage, heavily increased risk of blood clots, brain tumor risks, a lot of potentially fatal shit. And these psychos are fine with doing it to children. I'm 7 years into this, it's too late for me, but I want to help other people and try to find another treatment for this shit.

stop copypasting Resetera discord messages here.

>stop copypasting Resetera discord messages here.

Attached: 1447D0E2-D57A-4A31-9FE3-6F84DF49AD14.png (785x1000, 254K)

>The happiest part about this is that no one is getting fired.

wait a few days, now that the SJWs have tasted blood they will be ravenous

Tranny jannies are defending the game

Attached: trannyjannies.jpg (1328x601, 187K)

It's true. Why are you so mad at this?

So what are the specific things getting removed, if anyone has any idea? Has the patch already rolled out?

oh I'm not a shill

>3D Realms then
>completely un-PC and unapologetic tongue in cheek sexualised and risque jokes in their games

>3D Realms now
>Company is owned by SWEDEN YES sjws that bend the knee to people who don't even buy their games and complain on the internet for brownie points while giving away their developers' pay packet to tranny charities and forcing them to go to mandatory wrongthink re-education school
Holy fuck how cucked can you get, literally makes me glad Randy is sitting on Duke's coffin right now. What a disgrace to the 3D Realms' name when they can't even have a shampoo bottle with Ogay written on it. Poor Voidpoint is getting absolutely cucked and thrown under the bus here.

>ion fury didn't sign an Epic Exclusivity deal because the chinks at least don't put up with trannie horseshit
based Winnie the Pooh will be the one who stops discordtrannies

This game is amazing, even if you managed to derail the discussions about it.

They still operate largely like I described, though they have additional options like getting a personal loan. Then it's get a loan, sell the game, pay off the loan. Still the exact same principle. If it's a small-time indie then it's usually about sacrificing your job to get some game work done, which is ultimately the same principle and sometimes also still involves getting a loan. Except if you're a marketing genius like notch, but that's not the game that made it, it was the genius marketing scheme.

Hope you guys did your part.

Attached: eVF2nP7.png (1030x338, 68K)

What a completely mentally stable individual.

Homophilia sure isn't a mental illness.

They are. Resetera is already going nuclear over it. It will be gone before Thursday

>cope
We don't care about how many gays like you are pedos.

>why do you hate gays?
>MUH PEDOPHILES
I asked for something rational, not for your brainlet idiotic memes

Lol which of you was this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190820-004130__01.jpg (1080x671, 90K)

A bottle of soap, and an out of bounds texture.

>Banned for advertising
>Yea Forums
Literally any discussion about video games on this board is advertising by proxy, what the fuck?

>$0.10 was donated to a transgender toddler for this post

So don't buy their games and don't give them money and they'll control nothing.

Pedophobes are secretly pedophiles.

You want to fuck sexy kids don't you? Just admit it. It's okay.

Attached: 1557269612799.jpg (3100x1855, 3.02M)

They skipped the story, obviously. You think they are there for that?

How is that not rational? Gay men have insanely disproportionate numbers od molesting children. The data is there.

That's several people you quoted there. Paranoid schizophrenia definitely is a mental illness.

it's more of they were so butthurt that people don't have the same perspective and view everything as objectively true as they do that they started actively doing things about it and now we're where we are today where you have to agree with that viewpoint otherwise you're publicly shamed

I've only made on post in that list of yours, faggot

How do you even laugh at this? I watch Mister Metokur laugh at this shit and I just can't do it. It makes me so angry, the type of anger you feel strongly in your chest.

Fuck these people, fuck /pol/ who only exist the way they do now because of these people and fuck YOU

So let's just assume they're removing entire levels then, since it would help your agenda.

Care to explain yourself, instead of being passive aggressive?

>6 rubles have been deposited to your account.

what a trooper!

Attached: 1330398419639.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

the backlash on this shit is going to be violent.

holy shit you slow mother fuckers let them cut their dicks off.
>its hilarious
>they'll never reproduce
>they cut their dick off
I fucking hate nu-Yea Forums.

Attached: 12.jpg (607x407, 57K)

Nah, because that's pretty much the rest of the population. It's funny how you're trying to cling to this to justify your pedo fantasies, though.

Litteraly seething. You can simply admit that you are a bunch of raiding discord retards. Because if not, that's a whole lot of mentally ill faggots right here, kek

Says increasingly nervous man for third straight year.

Ah, the Russian-sponsored /pol/ infographic. The internet's prime source of disinfo, with the convenience of a low res jpg.

/pol/ has a tendency to actually care about the well-being of people, they're fucking weird.

>counseling
I think you mean encouraging pep talks. Real counseling would try and resolve the problem instead of purposely leading them into a self-destructive lifestyle.

If they remove this reference then ban the original movie its quoting too.

Which channel? General or Ion Fury?

>/pol/ has a tendency to actually care about the well-being of people
Unless they're brown children getting raped in american concentration camps.

>/pol/ has a tendency to actually care about the well-being of people

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't pose like this.jpg (400x218, 18K)

this is the first time i've said. however, what i have said many times, is muslims have the right idea. degeneracy needs to be dealt with violently.

Nobody cares about that. The problem is that they don't merely cut their dick off, they also demand that we cut our dick off and have accumulated enough power to actually have governments take legal actions against anyone who doesn't.

Nigga, when was the last time you saw a brown trans person?

Romero is obviously some kind of tranny or sexual degenerate, he wears make-up and has an extremely effeminate manner.

>I think you mean encouraging pep talks.
I think you've watched too much tv and haven't had enough human interaction if you think this is how conversations work. It's baffling, boy, try to talk to your friends and family every now and then. You have the communication skills of an autistic toddler.

Just don't care?

I take a mentality to everything of "that happened, okay now what? What is the best action to take from here?".
Combine that with a bit of stoicism of understanding that no matter what happens you will be fine. You could go to jail, your race could be genocided, you could lose a limb, fags can push policies that harm you and you will be fine. Learn to make the best of your situation and understand that's all you can do and never expect more.

Your disgusting fetishes which live in your imagination are not real life.

fastpath.fr/index.php?type=Profile&steamid=76561197979332326

Attached: 1564551738251.png (430x533, 629K)

you sound pretty triggered yourself

Absolute pedosexuals here.

How much do you fuck a sexy little girl? You want to lick her tiny little cunny clean? Jesus you bigots are so blatant!

Attached: 1562373069140.png (800x960, 1.14M)

I tried to understand stoicism but I am unable to live my life without hope like they say to do. That's just not possible for me. I'd want to kill myself.

>they also demand that we cut our dick off and have accumulated enough power to actually have governments take legal actions against anyone who doesn't

Attached: 1516248360318.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

What language in the game was specifically called homophobic? Do they actually use the word faggot or something?

The paranoid fantasies of your average /pol/nigger, everyone.
>b-buh i sure hope they don't force me to cut my dick off and call me a sissy and fuck my ass with their big veiny cocks, those dirty faggots!
You're a walking joke, user.

COMPUTER GIVE ME A HAT WOBBLE

Attached: mario__walk_upgrade_by_omegachaino-dbo47lj.gif (400x200, 23K)

this except the buying part

Jesus fuck, user, how did you manage to become this fucking stupid?

>muh data
Here's some highly scientific FACTS for you as well :

82% of people who admit that they hate homosexuals and lgbt love to suck on huge throbbing dicks.

42% of those people then admitted that they loved taking it in the rear afterwards.

98% of them are low IQ faggots who want to fiddle and rape children.

100% of them should die in a fire for being schizophrenic psychopaths.

Whats this terrible, awful dialogue thats in the game?

No, but children dying of malnourishment and living in cages are indeed part of real life, and you're supporting this, and you even have the gall to deny it because it makes you feel better.

Hahaha oh wait, you were trying to be serious

Not sure if ironic or not.
/pol/ is a parody of itself.

Attached: 1564612615150.png (797x448, 615K)

Some one ripped the OGAY soap sprite right? I can just plop it and not have to care about any of this shit. Fuck culture warriors one both sides, just give me my video games

Attached: 1565923601326.png (165x244, 87K)

this just further proves that discord is fucking shit

Attached: Screenshot (1017).png (573x861, 618K)

>they also demand that we cut our dick off

Attached: 367F8E3C-B518-4863-9A59-1C10767D364E.jpg (1024x512, 68K)

cope

So you're saying america should teleport food into the mouth of everyone in the world using their telepathic devices to detect hunger? That would surely solve the hunger problem but somehow I don't think the earth would be able to support such increase in total mass.

Attached: ATHF404.png (957x720, 1.02M)

Absolutely based chad, my Duke

You don't have to be stoic completely. Live without hope beyond what you can accomplish reasonably.

Think about this more abstractly. Do you think people living in ancient times ever missed air conditioning? Do you think they ever missed television? Obviously not because it wasn't even something they could comprehend at the time. Likewise, you are missing out on so many things that the future holds that you can't even understand. You've never been upset that you couldn't flap your arms and fly becausr you don't expect it. There's almost an infinite amount of things you're missing. Does it really matter so much if you lack a little more, in freedom or material things?

And your people blocked funding for ICE facilities on the border that republicans wanted. You're complicit. Checkmate nigger.

>Yea Forums memed discord trannies as an actual force in this world
I am impressed.

maybe if you focused your attention on actual real-life issues that affect people's health or well-being instead of a fucking VIDEO GAME then the world would be better off?

>So you're saying america should teleport food into the mouth of everyone in the world
No, the concentration camps are within the US, and you as a taxpayer are already paying $700 per person per day, so someone isn't doing their jobs, or pocketing your money.

Are you seething ? There's no reason to, all my data is there :^)

First Anita, now discord trannies.
Soon, we will meme up a black transwoman president.

YOU'RE A MADMAN, WONGBURGER!

How do you read about this type of shit and not feel the earth is incredibly fucking gay

Yikes alert!

Pedosexual detected. How pathetic you are trying to avoid the thoughts of cumming deep inside a middle schoolers pussy.

And then you psychopaths want to ban free love for all ages between consenting people because you're sick and evil and a closeted pedosexual yourself. How disgusting!

You're right though I suppose you singled out my problem. Living with regret your whole life causes you to just regret everything. Not going to share too much because
>lol personal info on 4chin
but stoicism is really hard when you've lived the opposite of it your whole life.

Trannies and SJWs were a mistake. They must be eliminated from the entertainment industry.

Attached: 1544208292504.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>And your people blocked funding for ICE facilities
They're already getting almost $800 per person every day for funding, they don't need any more.
gq.com/story/trump-detention-camps-cost

You seem a little bent out of shape dude, I was just correcting your mistake.

This sums up how I feel about this.
Until Voidpoint starts having people get fired over it, my feelings are that this isn't important enough to worry about.

Attached: based.png (618x273, 65K)

Why not just say "the problem is that they're deemed fit to be a parents when they think a newborn can be determined to be trans"? Literally the problem at hand here.

And you sound upset that I didn't let you change the subject, or put words in my mouth. This is why I'm telling you to practice your people skills, because you desperately need it.

you do realise that none of this would have ever happened if one side didn't turn this into a drama shittshow? you are very low iq.

Attached: just do nothing just ignore it and it will go away on its own.jpg (580x565, 126K)

Cope harder, for I am molesting children and cutting dicks every single day in front of public schools, you sad virgin

Attached: cad.jpg (2941x3000, 1.31M)

People don't need government approval to have children, that shit happens on its own. I know, I was shocked when they told me as well.

Oh one side turned it into a drama shitshow alright, and they're browsing this thread right now.

Makes sense, they shouldn't let the shitkins on US soil to begin with. They have to go back

You do realize that Japanese games are tranny and soiboy creating machines, right?

They, along with frogposters, will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

It's funny because they're being sold to the republicans' pedo sex rings. I guess it's okay to fuck them as long as you hate them.

I feel like I'm in a rock and a hard place.
Problem: I DID want to play this game, and I bought the boxed edition to do it.

This shit pisses me off, but I'm not sure it pisses me off enough to refund. Am I even doing anything if I refund at this point or did 3DRealms already get the money that was important for them and my 60 dollar refund won't do shit?

Yeah, never apologize to these fucking deranged people because they will milk it forever
Nothing they said was even offensive all perfectly reasonable normal viewpoints

SJWs turned it into a shitshow that created the other side that also turns it into a shitshow

Now they both turn it into a shitshow. Why should I care who did it first?

and yet SJWs are still giving negative reviews for "not doing enough" and "their views are disgusting. period." so what exactly did 3d Realms/Voidpoint accomplish by this other than pissing off their fans?

The game sold very well for what it is, so you're probably not having much of an impact.

What makes you different refunding it from any sjw if you're doing it for that reason? Keep the game if you like it.

the resetera trannies literally are seething that no one is fired, give it a couple more days. they are still blasting the game and anyone who buys it as transphobic.. give an inch they will take a mile

You shouldn't. It's all a shame because the game is really good and this should have been a breakout thing for the devs.

>(((japan))) created anime, known to cause transgenderism
>(((japan))) created hentai, known to cause cuckoldry
>(((japan))) popularized soi
Revenge for the two nukes

>trannies are zoomboom posters
no wonder /g/ is full of them

Thank god I play jap games

Give native review, Refund it and pirate it, the most ethical of choices

I actually bought the game, unlike them.
Problem is: if I wait any longer I might be past the refund date.
That's what I thought, too. Everyone was excited to at least see what kind of game it was.
Oh well, live and learn I guess.

>based retard
Japan wouldn't have surrendered if we bombed a few factories moron, and the fact that they didn't immediately surrender after the first bomb should tip you off about how fucking crazy imperial japan was.

two what?

Attached: 1531792871489.jpg (640x480, 72K)

For what it's worth, the game itself is amazing, especially if you're into older build games and doom.

>used to post my maps on duke4.net
>would work with great great people and made some good internet friends
>now it's all burning down
Will someone just put a bullet in my head

Attached: image0-2.jpg (629x567, 33K)

I wasn't trying to change the subject. You kind of did that on your own though by making everything about me. I'd like to make a suggestion of my own, kill yourself.

Who said anything about politicians being true to their word? You do realize that the job of politician is quite literally to lie right? If not to you, to their peers. That's the very meaning of politics.