Is it really the worst GTA?

Is it really the worst GTA?

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V.jpg (600x800, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmu0VrGbohc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not when 4 exists

No but GTA Online is

You're thinking of 3

No one alive has put 100+ hours into its singleplayer, so yes.

Nah. 4, GTA2 and London are worse. GTA is arguably maybe worse as well.

Its hands down the best GTA with the most featureswhen modded + a trainer
online is trash though

Attached: 1548294246696.jpg (2560x1440, 582K)

It's the ultimate.
I personally prefer Niko and IV overall but perhaps it's some kind of nostalgia thing idk...

I just replayed it. I REALLY dont get all the hate. I definitely think it has the most fun missions of the series, most of the missions have a lot of flair and are actually pretty fun. Missions like where you race the two sports car guys and then follow them on police bikes, or have to catch the falling plane, or the shootout in the slaughter house, its all just very solid and fun, whereas in the previous games most of the missions are kind of just meh at best or downright bad at worst. In pure gameplay terms I absolutely think V is the most fun, it has great side content (though could have used a bit more) and is amazing for just driving around a region modeled after CA

It has best driving and best map buy yeah story and missions are a bit weak.

3 is. There's nothing that it does better than the rest. It's still good though.

Pic related. 3/4 of those were in singeplayer.

This

Attached: gtav.png (267x121, 23K)

I have, easily.

It's fun with friends

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V.jpg (258x83, 10K)

You can't say it's the worst. It has a lot of features, great graphics, modability, and all that. It's also modern. I like it for that. Saying it is the worst is just dishonest. As far as gameplay it's probably just an upgraded San Andreas.

GTA 4 is more physics based and fun that way, I guess.

Vice City would probably be the best. I think it's very simple in a good way. The gameplay is simple and it works. There's no weird "realistic" physics or all that. Just simple gameplay. Perfect and balanced.

He said worst, not best.

I really prefer early 1990s LS San Andreas than new LS

>It's also modern. I like it for that
You have modern shit taste.
No offense.

>You have modern good taste
Fixed.

4 is worse

it took me about 50 hours to beat the singleplayer, and i've done it twice. does that count?

>best map
>the entire top 2/3rds are empty wastes
>city is a spaghetti street mess
>driving anything other than a truck is like ice skating on oil slicks in the rain

its a pretty shit game bro. its only redeeming quality is being a fucking ass hat with the rc drone/bandito

I like it
I went back and played 4 recently and driving is absolute dogshit in it

IV is the worst one. Has even less content than GTA3

Attached: 4f836941c951dc74f9a4c7298c42d4a9151e6dafbee8a5ebd0ccebbd919d8146.jpg (500x499, 20K)

Iheard you can play the online solo
but what mods do you recommend?

yup underrated opinion but 4 is one of the best
im bias though cuz i live by the area that niko is first placed in. its modeled after brighton beach in brooklyn, and algonquin as manhattan was epic especially in ballad of gay tony

i just thought 4 was the most unapologetic and most fun in crossfire situations instead of having super powers. not to mention that characters were seriously unique representations of people who arent normally depicted in games, it was much more bland during GTA5 in my opinion where the characters are overly simplified (rich white guy, hood black guy, trailer trash)

however yes, driving sucks and is much better and more simplified as most gta5 mechanics are

Attached: niko.jpg (481x480, 25K)

No. It fixed a lot of the problems other GTA games had. Also, it has some of the most fun missions in the entire franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmu0VrGbohc

People shit on the characters and story all the time but Michael's empty as shit life with his wife who hates him and his shitty kids he can't stand is one of the best things in any GTA imo
The one scene where he's just hitting the whisky at like 1 in the afternoon and staring at the sky beside his pool he doesn't use is raw shit