There are people on this board who played the nu-tomb raider games but not the classics by CORE design

>there are people on this board who played the nu-tomb raider games but not the classics by CORE design

Attached: tr2 venice.jpg (1000x640, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oSUE4bBT6fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're all shit.

2 and anniversary are really the only tomb raider games i like

your brain is shit.

The original Tomb Raider vibe, that nice lonely atmosphere of, you know, raiding ancient tombs Indiana Jones style has been long lost to popular demand of shooting-action-ADHD, and the 'powerful women' trope. Too bad really.
I liked them,

yfw SNOW BIKE
youtu.be/oSUE4bBT6fs

Unfortunately we'll never have another good Tomb Raider, Laura ruined the series and killed it with her sequel.

Attached: tombraider.jpg (594x213, 94K)

>yfw maria doria level and you got like 3 sharks on your ass while your oxygen runs low

Attached: A bit closer to heaven.jpg (425x300, 34K)

I can hear the speedboat in my minds ears

Attached: 5.webm (720x400, 2.86M)

I think Tomb Raider might be unique as a series for me in that I really liked every single game, apart from maybe the weird top-down temple of osiris things.

>TR1, 2, 3, 4, Chronicles
all classic PS1 games forever in my heart
>Legend, anniversary, underworld
actually managed to reboot the series without fucking it up too badly
>nu-TR, rise, and shadow
easily my least favourite, but generally speaking, good games. It feels like they are just preying on nostalgia for money by giving them the TR brand. Might as well have been a new IP.

I've literally only ever played Guardian of Light. I vaguely remember playing one of the PS1 Tomb Raiders on a demo disc but I don't think that counts.

>mfw I will never explore this level for the first time ever again
>mfw my sister used to watch me play TR games for hours
>she was a huge fan but she let me play because I was better at video games
>mfw we've drifted apart

Attached: tfw old.jpg (550x366, 60K)

>skips best TR

Attached: D8ilRC-XYAUu5Rp.jpg (945x944, 89K)

call her

>skips
my bad, I actually did forget this one
>best TR
lets agree to disagree

and that's literally Eidos' fault for not releasing the games on modern platforms

>PS1
retard

I never had a PS1. I jumped from Genesis to PS2. I want to play TR1 but it's not on PS4
I don't really care about 2,3,Rev, etc

play on the PC faggot

>hey sis, it's me, your little bro
>I know you probably still haven't stopped drinking, or found a job, or lost any weight, just thought I'd ring you up and tell you how great things are going for ME.
Or better yet:
>hey sis, hows life? 'member when we were kids, and actually able to be happy?
I dunno, I'm a pessimist I guess. What would you say? Thanks for reading my blog.

is she married?
I bet it's hard to live being an alcoholic fat slob with no job

nobody cares

A lot of people don't realise, but early TR games were 3D platformers mixed with action/adventure. The reason why TR started to lose steam, besides franchise fatigue, is that devs started to focus too much on the action/adventure aspect and neglected the platforming

I played them few years ago because of Lara. Honestly they were too laborious to play for me.

Attached: screen202.jpg (1280x1280, 248K)