Thoughts on Gamescom 2019?

Attached: ltg.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROguw9sf79E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just ate five hamburgers today.

Did it taste good though? do you think the value was worth it?

Attached: __akizuki_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kiritto__06ab5595f67400c5886e96c289054481.jpg (2000x2400, 544K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS STALKER 2

You ass smelling

49 cent McDonalds hamburgers on mondays and wednesdays

THIS IS A MESSAGE

CANT EVEN LAND A HIT ON THIS DUDE

My thoughts are that a LTG x DSP team up would be absolute kino.
>LTG has hit the lowest point in his career during the "Joon the King" storyline, and more people are becoming aware of Lazarus' insanity
>DSP has made $2k+ off of a cat reveal. Nothing has changed as his detractors are still salty and his paypigs keep giving him money
I hope DSP saves LTG because LTG secretly likes DSP as seen in the bit of lore in pic related.
The Nindies showcase was pretty fun too.

Attached: 05.jpg (1258x898, 270K)

Attached: 1566073359075.webm (748x418, 802K)

I had a better time edging in the threads than watching the damn thing.
Thankfully, TGS soon with actual games.

Attached: e30f429b3fab678897b2d0eaad5ebfe8.jpg (1172x1168, 679K)

I dont join in console war threads that much but christ the "sony cinematic walking simulator snorefest" stuff kept repeating in my head when watching death stranding.

CALORIE THIEVING

LTG really needs to stop being so thin skinned. He'd be a funny chill streamer if he didn't get mad and throw out excuses every few minutes.

It's alredy better than the e3 i really hope i see some survive or smt v or more smt spin offs like devil survivor 3

WHERE THE FUCK IS STALKER 2
w-what do i do
they are gonna show something right? They are there for fucks sake

idk what that is

I preferred Gamecom 1997

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-120541_YouTube.jpg (1080x578, 297K)

Oh they're gonna show something alright.
A shitty 30 second CG teaser showing a pile of rubble with atmospheric music over it

LTG falseflagged a documentary about him, and he then doxxed the full name and state of residence of the guy who made that documentary after Youtube declared the copyright strike as false. Then, LTG defended a mod of his who fully doxxed that guy's address, and he continued to defend that mod after he threatened to kill some detractors with his gun (pic related.) The whole saga is fucking hilarious, but any chance of LTG being a chill streamer is gone.

Attached: ECTDt_gUIAE54ca.jpeg.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I had one hamburger today and I had a Five Guys burger yesterday (net worth 3.5 burgers)

bannerlord

>americans

IM SO SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THIS WAKEUP BULLSHIT
YOU’RE NOT GOOD MY ROLENTO WOULD FREE YOU UP

youtube.com/watch?v=ROguw9sf79E

DON'T YOU GET THE MESSAGE, BITCH? I DON'T WANT TOU HERE, SPOOK!

LOW

Nothing I was interested in.

i didn't feel like watching it
i was told little nightmares 2 got announced which is neat i guess, other than that i missed the whole thing today

I'LL BE THAT MONKEY
WITH THE BBC

Can I get a tldr Yea Forums version of gaymscon?

unpopular opinion
LTG posting should be bannable.

SALAD DODGER

CHEESE DRINKIN

What got announced? I saw the Geoff livestream and there was nothing interesting aside from the Death Stranding stuff.