Xenoblade 2

How can anyone play this? How is this acceptable.

>b-but docked mode!

Tell that to the thousands of kids that will get a Switch Lite and XC2 as their first game.

Attached: akT7UNN.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

>kids that will get a Switch Lite and XC2 as their first game.

Isn’t it rated T at least?
Kids are gonna play Fortnite on their switch anyways

Resolution issues aside, this game is a fucking trash fire that wastes your time like its no one's business.

i played XC2 in handheld only and would consider it a better looking game than FE3Houses.

>graphicsfag
>cherrypicking the worst looking area in the game
>using the strawman argument that kids will buy a fucking JRPG

>Tell that to the thousands of kids that will get a Switch Lite and XC2 as their first game.
Are you this out of touch?

>Tell that to the thousands of kids that will get a Switch Lite and XC2 as their first game.
Are you sure they won't be playing Pokemon or Mario?

>when ive been playing this game entirely in handheld mode and loving every moment of it

imagine being a graphix brainlet

When I was 14 I was obsessed with SMTIV
If you're a kid playing JRPGs you dont care about graphics lol

Don't mind me, just waiting for a certain someone to show up

>Tfw finally maxed out the affinity of all my blades through chapter 8
Whew lad took me 2 years but I did it

>200 hours jrpg in portable mode prioritize battery life to graphics
>wtf it's not 4K on a handsized screen
This is because of retards like you that Fire Emblem kills the Switch in two hours.

The only time I regret playing in handheld is when I get the opportunity for a great screenshot and it comes out all crusty.
Otherwise it's totally fine on the Switch's screen.

Attached: ECXSFjIUEAAhm_B.jpg (1280x720, 237K)

ISIS should focus on increasing the text size in FE before even getting to that. There already are some games on Switch that were designed with TV play in mind and they're going to look even more fucking microscopic on the special boy flavor abortion called the Lite.

>1080p 3.15MB png "screenshot" when the Switch will only output 720p heavely compressed 100KB jpgs
Besides, that's actually how that cherrypicked screenshot would look on the actual Switch's screen size. Which makes it acceptable.

Attached: Actual size.jpg (383x215, 110K)

Hi Eric, I see you are still hating on this excellent game

Eric made the thread

Can we have an actual discussion on this. This game was made for the fags who keep saying "Any JRPG that isn't at least 60+ hours is bad!"

They add so much fucking filler to this game it's incredible. The amount of grind, the RNG lootbox mechanics for the blades. I used 100 legendary cores and still didn't get everyone, it's fucking incredible how rigged this fucking shit is and I have to sit through that mother fucking animation each GOD DAMN TIME.

You will literally waste 40+ hours alone from simply opening the nigger cores. Then you there's the disgustingly slow combat in this game. Even killing an enemy levels below you still takes at least 5 fucking minutes of your life. Holy shit is this game just time consuming.

It's very forced how they drag the game out. I think it's Takahashis little manc omplex.

The filler dialogues were the worst and most blatant in that regard. So, so many filler dialogues

>>using the strawman argument that kids will buy a fucking JRPG
When did you start liking JRPG's, dipshit? Little kids have been playing JRPG's since JRPG's were a thing.

Do I buy this or Dragon Quest XI S?

>low-poly?

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243K)

The fact that this budget trash gets shilled so much still astounds me.

>abortion

it looks cooler then the "normal" switch though?

Attached: Switch Lite.png (1024x686, 452K)

>This game was made for the fags who keep saying "Any JRPG that isn't at least 60+ hours is bad!"
So actual idiots?
I like the game, its a perfectly serviceable coming of age story that has a really nice final dungeon and an aesthetic I really like.
Reminds me of PSO.

RNG is a complete shitshow, locking side-quests behind random shit is unforgivable when its entirely random if you can even meet those requirements.

>I have to sit through that mother fucking animation each GOD DAMN TIME
didnt they change that in a patch? Granted you have to sacrifice YER DONE for it