Cyberpunk 2077

So where's the new trailer or a demo?

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (615x400, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUgvuvyET8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for it to come out. Trust me bro. You're better off not watching the game before hand.

>still no straight male v
>behind closed doors demo for journo cocksucking
lmao

was looking for one attention grabbing image to post the same question.

Attached: ni0hiz9p4uu01.jpg (788x443, 104K)

Whoever built that gynoid is completely unfamiliar with human, let alone female, anatomy.

got a bit sidetracked on yandex cosplays though...

Attached: MotokoKusanagi04_2.jpg (926x700, 126K)

she has a cute butt, that all that matters really.

t. fatty

damn that dude's ugly

It's not terrible but the torso is too long and the hips aren't wide enough. The legs proportions are not really human, female or no. Also arms are way too freaking long, possibly even for a male.

I'm a male, thank you very much.

YEAH WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

It's clearly stylized art you autist

Stylized can still be believable and that one is just aesthetically repulsive either way.

well i'm kinda glad it wasn't on tonight's event, it was a shitshow. Also, I think they were going to release another extended gameplay teaser, but I couldn't find any info about it yet, other than that "secret" .txt that said they were going to release what they showed behind closed doors at this year's e3 to the general public.

Who else gonna roll with cyberdong futa girl in the sluttiest outfit possible?

Attached: 1556124026366.png (1280x720, 396K)

It's not being released to the public until after pax babes

Fuck off autist

Attached: 1561409302272.jpg (680x378, 44K)

prove me wrong lmao

>Demo
I that was still a thing but I get it a bad demo could give people the wrong impression of a game, I know I played some demos that did not represent the final product and made me rethink buying even though I ended up enjoying the game proper.

oh crap, it is PAX.
I was just remembering august.

Attached: 1907a18590.png (1565x372, 79K)

>old ass demo crumbs
>journos get exclusive footage early
b... based cdpr lmao

but there will be something for gamescom...

there's jack fucking shit if you're not a journo or streamer lmao

In two weeks.

It's been said a hundred times by now that they're not streaming a trailer or demo. Only those attending Gamescom will see it. Everyone else will see gameplay during Pax West August 30th - September 2nd
Now fuck off

2 weeks to see some old shit

Probably a few screenshots, and maybe another song.

>FUCK OFF CONSUME PRODUCT
absolute state of cdpr shills

Man FUCK CDPR

b... but they put a sad face here :( why you bashing them for sucking journo streamer cock and treating fans like shit? lmao

it was eaten.

Attached: 123141315134.jpg (1198x843, 96K)

demo is at pax, at gamescom maybe new info but everything is already known, so probably nothing

It's not old to the public.

>Tells people to fuck off from asking a question which has been answered hundreds of times
>Somehow equates to CDPR shill
This is the absolute definition of a reactionary retard.
Fuck off, and dilate

you guys know that you're faggots, right?

cause cdpr doesn't give a fuck about fans or the "public" they suck journo cock
the answer still fucking retarded after hundreds of times lmao imagine defending cdpr after this shit

I've lost a faith in Cyberpunk 2077
> 1. The game is going to Google Stadia
> 2. Offcourse the latest video has some overweight, other-kin, SJW, Feminist, gender snowflake in the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUgvuvyET8M
I hate streaming services, 10 dollars here, 10 doallars there, 10 dolllars everywhere.
Saw a recent article that most young people pay on average 5-6 streaming services.

it's almost a guarantee that you're a fat ugly roast

Yep

Attached: 1560524736893.jpg (300x300, 52K)

alright then, move on sir

Says the fag who’s made 20 threads about the sun

Who the fuck is defending CDPR? Jesus there is no hope for you...

EPIC shilling hard I see

desu the more I hear the more I plan to pirate, and even then I'm not sure. I expected more then "GTA witcher with more swearing because this is a ""mature"" game for ""mature"" gamers but I guess CDPR know they can do it and the normalfags and fanboys will eat it up, same as with Kojima showing Norman Reedus pissing.