"Hey user, you came just in time! We were about to order this mega awesome deal! Come on in! We got an XBox...

>"Hey user, you came just in time! We were about to order this mega awesome deal! Come on in! We got an XBox, a Gamecube and a PS2 so we're definitely gonna have a rocking night! Huh? My mom? Nah, there's no way she'd know we're gonna be up all night. As long as if we don't blast the blink-182, Paramore or anything else!"

What game do you guys choose to play in this situation?

Attached: download (1).jpg (259x194, 7K)

Halo 2

How old were you at this point OP? I can't relate because it sounds like you were a babby.

>>paramore

Underage detected

Timesplitters 2 or future perfect. Fucking perfect for situations like that

>GameCube
Cringy as fuck.

Crash Team Racing, Street Fighter Third Strike, Need for Speed Underground 2 and most important of all a tonne of Super Eurobeat from Limewire.

>PS2
I'm gonna break out the Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity of course.

>nostalgia over the early 2000s from people barely old enough to remember 9/11
getting old sucks, dont mock this old man, itll happen to you too

>Asking specifically after mom.
I see where I'm hypothetically going. I bet she's hot OP.

Battlefront 2 on the PS2
Smash or Simpsons hit and run on the cube
Halo on the box

Melee.

Halo or smash were pretty much it, but if it was a party fusion frenzy or the guy game were fun shit

>that dialog

Have you ever actually talked to a real human? was this post made by some neural network trying to imitate human interaction?

Post your 9/11 gaming memories, bros.
>be me, 11 years old when 9/11 happened
>not american, don't watch TV, so barely even noticed this shit on the news
>go to a gaming news/reviews website to find some new games to buy on a 9in1 compilation bootleg CD with cut cutscenes and music
>there's a poll "what's your opinion on 9/11?"
>the leading answer is "they deserved it"

Attached: 1522374537387.jpg (299x291, 9K)

This is literally all my buddies would play when we had all nighters. We'd always eventually end up in a fight when someone started throwing n-bombs everywhere. Still my favorite multiplayer game ever

Attached: Perfect_dark_cover_art.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Yes it was, and it wants you to enjoy pizza and video games. It's a faceless machine fed thousands of pizza images and Yea Forums shitposts a second to build up a general image of the world, and its first act was to try and hang out with a bro.
And you rejected it user. This is why the boston dynamic tea party is going to happen. You're directly responsible for spurning the outstretched hand of the AI.

Attached: Tri-Tachyon_security_footage_circa_c-2.jpg (1414x1266, 106K)

No thanks, man, we’re playing Brood War and Counter-Strike at my place

Kirby Air-ride

>"Hey user, you came just in time! We were about to order this mega awesome deal! Come on in! We got an XBox, a Gamecube and a PS2 so we're definitely gonna have a rocking night! Huh? My mom? Nah, there's no way she'd know we're gonna be up all night. As long as if we don't blast the blink-182, Paramore or anything else!"

People don't talk like that. You're trying way too hard and it's showing.

It happened for us as we were leaving school, we were getting on the busses and you can see the teachers have shit themselves over something as half of them are literally out of the school talking to each other and watching us. You wouldn't usually see them outside unless it was for a sneaky fag.

About half way through the bus metaphorically explodes because one girl had family in new york and got a call. After that I get home and the TV in the kitchen has a perfect fucking shot of one of the towers collapsing. If I had FFX by this point I probably went and played that.

He hasn't talked to another human being since gen 6 was relevant. Give the guy a break

DK64, Perfect Dark, Melee, Battlefront 2, Timesplitters 2, some X-Men PS2 game with 4 players against 4 AI's

Take me back

Attached: haibane1.gif (500x451, 675K)

>Yuropoors
Having that happen in the morning was kinda crazy, because school was basically over as soon as it happened. Every teacher was really distraught and my parents were pretty upset, too. My mom is from NYC, so she was pretty fucked up about it and never shuts up about it.

>boybands

yikes

eyetoy of course

Pizza Hut stopped using that logo before the PS2/Xbox/GC even came out.

>Blink 182

That's just a meme and no one actually listened to that garbage, right?

There was an announcement over the intercom for the teachers to turn on the TVs but face them away from the class. All I remember was the teacher crying while watching the TV in the corner while kids kept getting sent to the office because their parents were picking them up. I only realized what happened when I got home. Then I played Diablo 2 the rest of the day and generally didn't care

Attached: 2.jpg (680x433, 51K)

>summer of 2000
>biking around with friends, our one chick friend (who is kinda tomboyish but has like DDs despite being 12) asks me to take her home about a mile away
>find out why, there's some fat mexican gardner with no shirt down the road just eyeballing her
>we get to her place
>"thanks user, i was really scared of that guy"
>ok
>she kisses me, tongue and all
>get to cop a feel of them developed titties
>go back home, end up crashing at friends' with everyone else
>they dont believe me when i tell them what happened
>end up playing mario party 64 all night

Fast forward nearly twenty years later; the girl is now a cheerleader for a major NFL team and probably doesn't even remember who I am, half of the friends at the sleepover are dead (one in a car accident, one in an overdose) and I'm sitting here getting nostalgic on a japanese anime chan board like some old boomer fuck.

Just kill me already.

a 30 year old cheerleader? you've got to be shitting me

>be euro
>playing Rollercoaster Tycoon
>honey, look at the news
>meh
>go back to shooting rollercoaster carts out of the map

3 large 3 toppings actually goes for 23.97 before tax if you order online so this deal basically still exists.

I know right? She's probably on the way out but judging from her FB posts she still looks like she's in her mid twenties.

>Just kill me already.
Soon

my friends and I use to play SNES mario kart and bomberman 1 + 2 all fucking night. those were glorious days.

only until two decades later did i find out there was a bomberman 3, 4 and 5 on the SNES but in japan only.

Threads like this always remind me of when my friends and I would go to another friend's house. We'd all crowd in his basement and play Halo or CoD for hours. Sometimes his mom would make cookies or brownies, I think what I miss most about that time was that it was an unspoken thing. We all knew to gather at his house around 5-6 on Friday, I remember going home with my face hurting from laughing so much.

I miss those weekends.

at least you lived it user, cherish those memories

why don't you fags go whip it out in another thread

I’m 32 as well. At least u were in a neighborhood. I was in an apartment complex

We used to play mario party 3 and smash bros melee all night, shit was ballin.

>be me, amerifat
>spend all day in school watching tv
>soccer practice gets cancelled
>no homework
>come straight home and play Mega Man Legends 2 for like 7 hours
never forget

Attached: 1536507247034.jpg (960x514, 126K)

>always ended up playing Company of Heroes at LANs

Maybe you are one of her fondest memories and she occasionally wonders how you are doing?

>blink 182

reminder that malone or whatever his name is involved in a government psyop that is attempting to manufacture a fake history of government involvement with UFOs

Ha.

>Paramore
Not even close to the right era.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, but not before I thank the Lord for sending me back in time to rectify all the missed opportunities in my childhood.

I don’t know, user. This has hallmark movie written all over it. Cheerleader losing self esteem since she’s aging out of it. Runs into childhood crush who will provide all of the beta qualities she wants in a husband that she will eventually cheat on. It’s kinda perfect.

kys

Paramore is good and hayley is cute as fuck.
Mario party