MISSION FAILED

MISSION FAILED

Attached: 1539889183016.jpg (255x214, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sa1rylO-gUE
capcom.co.jp/tgs/
gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=gaQsPcbD_xY
twitter.com/LordGao/status/1161156889545076736
youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ
twitter.com/laughingwallaby/status/1160159262091436032
twitter.com/laughingwallaby/status/1158729349530603520
youtu.be/5ho0ERTOys0?t=41
twitter.com/mrfeelswildride/status/906613701926559744
nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What went wrong Vergilbros?

Attached: vergil shades.png (344x380, 161K)

Nothing. Everyone told you it wasn't so but you wouldn't listen.

Just kill me

Just because something doesn’t go your way, you just give up like that?

I feel sorry for dmcbros, stalker pachani, and for mgs bros

It was never going to be a success in the first place

BRO JUST WAIT FOR TGS

THEN WHEN IT DOESNT HAPPEN AGAIN JUST WAIT FOR GAME AWARDS

Is this how the wait for DMC 5 was?

Get fucked dmcucks ghahaha

PRESS F

>People still believed in Vergil DLC even after Capcom has time and time again gone on record to say that development on DMC5 has been finished

Dan spoiled it in 2015 so we at least had evidence

FISSION MAILED

Attached: 1541804610844.jpg (400x370, 80K)

AND THEN WHAT AND THEN WHAT user JUST WAIT FOR E3 AGAIN NO FUCK THIS STOP THE FAKE LEAK BULLSHIT SO YOU CAN SCOOP UP FAKE HYPE AND GO DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE

Dan also said in that redditfag Q and A that Capcom "has something planned."

Just like he talked about DLC for DMC5?

Woke up to the big news that XBoxfags can get the game through Gamepass. So exciting! I don't even have an Xbox and own the game. This is what you hyped up?

Oh and so much for wanting to reach 3.5 million copies by March 2020. Just give the game away 5 months in and release no new content for the game. That'll do the trick.

Attached: 129.png (229x255, 126K)

Shut up Maria.
Now. we all agree that Vergil should have new weapons this time around, right?

Attached: 1560825993245m.jpg (1024x574, 67K)

Never ever, katana fuckers.

Attached: EBtreciUYAAKxf3.jpg (2000x1481, 196K)

Attached: dickbutt.png (1394x781, 1.32M)

19 million for dmc was too good to pass on for capcom.

at least we had fun, lads
>gamescom still has 2 days to go

Attached: 76a17da0a8e4353638750114987498dd07bd6066.png (534x658, 425K)

How embarrassing. Even DmC had a Vergil DLC.

>katana fuckers.
I wish

Attached: 1554951277778.jpg (4036x7175, 3.53M)

AND THEY SAY THAT A VERGIL WILL SAVE US
I'M JUST GONNA STAND HERE AND WAIIIIIT

I miss Griffon lads

We'll get him next time

We'll never be free will we?

Attached: 2019-01-14 09.01.jpg (376x438, 31K)

See you in 3 years

damn what should i do now. I have done already everything in the game that is possible. I hoped that Capcom would al least tease Vergil so i can get motivated to play dmc 5 again but nothing. Does capcom like it to see dmc fans suffer?

Attached: 1561589143903.jpg (1969x1510, 647K)

Honestly, putting it on Gamepass was probably Xbox's idea. They paid for DMC5's promotions and Capcom has been their bitch ever since. From the timed exclusive demo, to shilling Ninja Theory and how they would just "love" to make a sequel to the game that cost them their money and played a part in damaging their reputation.

>gamescom still has 2 days to go
But no Vergil.

>Sparda Twins chilling on the beach
>Vergil enjoying a chill ice tea
>Dante enjoying his strawberry Sunday

This is peak comfy.

Lads
Lads
Relax

Attached: bye bitch.webm (202x360, 281K)

TAMEEM WINS

the absolute state of dmc fans.

Attached: 1546868353585.gif (445x250, 3.35M)

Funny how no one has proof of this.

this
why even bother at this point? Just point and laugh

Reminder that Itsuno genuinely, emphatically, unironically LIKES DmC. As far as everyone within Capcom are concerned, it was a success. Stop spinning a false narrative to suit your agenda, just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it OK to spread lies that retards latch onto and regurgitate ad nauseum. Itsuno likes DmC, whether you like it or not he considers it a valuable part of the franchise.

Attached: 620B5FE7-94E3-423A-81DD-C2C96AB8F5F4.jpg (400x400, 38K)

We absolutely do. At 1:03:00

youtube.com/watch?v=sa1rylO-gUE

He’s lying, faggot. Shut the fuck up and die.

>one retard spams
>everyone calls him a retard
>turns out the retard is retarded
>retard: OMG HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN EVERYONE?

Why would he lie? You asked for proof that he said it, don't get mad at me when I only gave you what you asked for. Besides, he didn't say there would definitely be DLC. Just that it makes sense they would be working on it.

Attached: 1547150005929.png (1200x907, 643K)

DmC being outsold by the hd collection at launch just from shitting on the series was definitely a successful failure :}

The darkness of night falls around my soul

I'm not disappointed, I never thought there was a real chance for Gamescom.

Bottom line is, there's still TGS, and then next E3, and then the possibility of 5SE for next gen or straight up DMC6. I doubt Capcom will wait for Itsuno to finish DD2 to do something with the franchise.

Attached: 1559502163082.jpg (2207x3428, 773K)

So tomorrow's the Capcom panel. It'll be mostly Monster hunter but maybe we get a little something too.

Attached: 1552219927476.jpg (300x621, 27K)

Frustration is gettin' bigger when i pull on it

Attached: 176818.jpg (2048x2048, 1.29M)

And still throws lowkey shade at them in the artbook interview?

I hope they at least show something for RE2 and DMC5 even if it's not news, instead of being all MHW and SFV.

Up until DMC5's promotions Capcom didn't like to talk about DmC. It struggled to hit even 1 million with out needing to rely on discounting the game.

Also if Itsuno loved this game so much why didn't he say any of this while the game was still fresh? Why was it he waited until XBox was paying for their promotions and NT just happened to be bought out at that point? He never spoke that fondly of it before, but all of the sudden it's his "favorite game".

It's called media play. DmC was a stain on NT record that needed to be cleared up to restore their reputation.

>the next DMC game is Xbox exclusive DmC2
How do you react?

Attached: 474B7077-14AE-48A7-80EE-39D3EFEC3B18.jpg (820x1292, 408K)

Do you know of ang game franchises that have been "unrebooted" besides Prince of Persia and DMC?

I have a bigger dick.

I would rise up.

Attached: 369D0B4F-122B-41A2-B308-660A36E10B13.jpg (960x540, 94K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: Nera.jpg (507x676, 157K)

I'd wake up and laff because DmC2 will never happen.

Honestly, they can do what they want. As long as NT works on it themselves and it doesn't interfere with the numbered series. I don't have an XBox so I doubt I'll ever buy it.

Attached: 1545852539359.jpg (800x2984, 1.89M)

SUFFERING DEFEAT
AFTER
DEFEAT

Attached: 1552876895014.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Why did people think the stand was Yamato/Vergil's spirit? The only thing that could remind you of Vergil is the hand sheath thing. But that's it.

yes

>dan
>lying
He's the only source of info we have.

Attached: 1553978031393.png (160x194, 28K)

There is no mountain, too tall to overcome.
We will be as one.
You will rise again, this is your legacy.

Vergil waited 15 years to get back at Dante so we can wait a couple more to have him playable in the game.

Attached: playablevergilvscapcom.png (640x488, 111K)

>People unironically think V would be a good addition to MvC

ur a faget

The next DMC is already in development. Capcom realized it was stupid to waste time on making some short overpriced DLC when they could just jump on making a sequel now that the tech is done.

Attached: 43c300f79a53a2b021871d4f88ab99a9.jpg (849x1080, 105K)

I'd find it mildly amusing, but I don't think really care anymore. DMC5 is the end of this franchise.

What is Iceborne?

All they're going to do is sell dmc stickers at tgs :^)
capcom.co.jp/tgs/

Capcom did say they wanted to move away from making Special Editions. They ceased development on DMC5 because they started work on DMC6. DMC6 will be released next and then they may have one of their B teams work on DMC5 Remaster for PS5.

MH is making them millions and is a multi player online game. It needs Expansions to stay alive.

Well see you guys at special edition release

b-bros...?

Attached: chrome_2019-08-19_23-43-30.png (599x691, 212K)

I'm not sure capcom is that retarded

Attached: 400 IQ.png (224x100, 29K)

its nothing fuck off

SEE THEY'RE WORKING ON vERGIL'S THEME! IT'S HAPPENING!

But what's the problem guys? You can already play as Vergil :^)

>fastest selling game in the franchise
>implying they wont try to cash in on that

They said they're enthusiastic about reinvigorating the series. They're either going to start on DMC6 as soon as possible, or release more DLC.

Are you talking about DmC? That's Vorgil though.

Attached: nani..jpg (1200x653, 115K)

I'd actually be pretty satisfied if DMC5 is done, hell or even if we don't get a new DMC game after this. At least the last game in the franchise would be a proper sequel that meets fan's expectations instead of a reboot no one asked.

You can play as Vergil and have decent game mechanics in DMC3 and 4 though, you don't need the british bleach bootleg.

>I was going through my DMC folder and realized that "new Dante render" that people got all excited about in the Gamescon promo was actually a fan taken screencap.

I knew it looked familiar.

Attached: 90180861.jpg (1097x1920, 482K)

>TGS 2006
>Nero revealed
>"From that day forth, my arm changed. And a voice echoed: "Power...give me more...power!"
>HOLY SHIT "NERO" = NERO ANGELO
>THAT VOICE IS FUCKING VERGIL'S
>Early official reports state Nero's arm was "possessed by a demonic force"
>Vergil = possessing Nero's arm
>Kobayashi, DMC4 producer on record (lying) saying Nero is not related to the sons of Sparda and that silver hair, swords, guns, and trenchcoats are staples of the series.
>Capcom also gives a (bullshit) 10 year gap between DMC4 and DMC3, meaning Vergil couldn't have fathered him unless he got a bitch pregnant before puberty.
>New trailer shows the Devil Bringer reacting to, restoring, and summoning the Yamato, probably because of Vergil possessing it.
>DT doppelganger looks like a mix between Nelo Angelo and Vergil's DT.
>Nero can now use fucking summon swords like Vergil/Nelo could too
>Nero constantly keeps using almost all of Vergil's dialogue in battle: blast, begone, scum, you're going down, this may be fun, etc as if he's under Vergil's influence

Made a lot more sense than a retconned time lime and Vergil nutting in a whore at the time.

They where still unwise enough to include elements of a poorly received reboot into what was supposed to be a game for the fans. The same fans that where quite against the said reboot.
Yeah DmC2 most likely won't happen, but never say never, just look at DMC5. Also we might still see Donte in some way in the future, who knows.

You misunderstood user, but that's because I wasn't clear enough. I wasn't talking about whether there will be another DMC game, I was talking about myself. DMC changed and I can't say that I like how it did.

inb4 it's another DT remix

Yeah but that baby abort-er got his own fucking dlc and we still didn't get one. The one thing they could have taken from the reboot would have been to make an expansion for Vergil.

Attached: Dante-Must-Die-devil-may-cry-38667351-900-1275.jpg (900x1275, 267K)

Yea I was talking about the bloke in your image

Honestly I still find it hard to believe that Vergil, the same Vergil from DMC3, had a child. I'm not really a Vergil fan, but existence of Nero is almost fan-fiction tier story writing.
It's like how Wesker suddenly had a son, though with his character it does seem more likely that he would do something like that as opposed to Vergil.

Maybe some time between Vergil's birth and DMC3 he'd be willing to, if he really jumped into being evil a few years before Dante fought him.

>but existence of Nero is almost fan-fiction tier story writing.
I completely agree, user. I still remember when someone at Capcom confirmed Nero was Vergil's son and no one believed it. Then the DMC4 novel released and no one could take the shit seriously.

Attached: IGN.png (1680x174, 22K)

I like Dan's head canon that she was probably somebody significant to him. It is very clear Vergil had no idea Nero was his son. I have a few scenarios:

In the novels Dante has slept with women but because of his PTSD he often cries in his sleep. Women get freaked out. Could've happened to Vergil too. Or he got spooked because she started asking questions. Vergil doesn't like talking about his feelings.

He intended to comeback when he was done with his Temen Ni Gru nonsense. Didn't want to face her after failing. Figured she would be better off without her. Or he really thought he could beat Mundus and be back.

Or It just plain didn't work out because Vergil is a sperg. She realized she can't just abort a demon fetus so she just left him at the orphanage not wanting to raise a baby demon unga.

Abandon all hope............

Attached: 1552770184345.png (281x259, 129K)

It's okay, Vergil will be playable in DMC6 where he'll be a protagonist.

Attached: 68252126.jpg (693x960, 97K)

Vergil was a horny lad and couldn't contain himself, whats wrong with that? Even demons make mistakes, this one just made deadweight.

>tfw when you will never be around Vergil when he's horny and can't contain himself.

Attached: 1564973149276.webm (1280x720, 828K)

Well we can theorize about it in many ways, but to me and I sure to many others, it seemed like a sudden shift from how the character was portrayed up till that point.
Just look at the DMC3 manga, where he does show some kind of sentiment and humanity, but he's still fairly cold and focused on his goals.

I also don't like how DMC5 makes it that Vergil though he was left behind by their mother and that he's salty because she favored Dante or whatever. Instead of him simply regretting that he couldn't protect his mother from the demons and nothing more.
5 in general tries to make Vergil a more complex character by adding to him, but in turn it ends up making him slightly different, he just doesn't feel the same. He's more mellow now instead imposing and menacing which to me was an important part of his portrayal.

Vergil was a simple character and it worked, especially in contrast to Dante, he didn't really need all of this extra baggage.

However I must say that the idea of Vergil splitting off his human and demon parts and in turn becoming just like his enemies(Mundus) was quite good, but I can't say that I like how it was executed.

Has anyone hacked V into the last Urizen fight? I feel like that would be somewhat amusing.

You can fight Urizen 3 as V without hacking him. Just play bloody palace.

Think Nero could take on both Vorgil and Donte in a 2 on 1 fight?

Attached: 294BED35-9729-404F-B769-86AE8F5A6331.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

Definitely. Even DMC4 Nero would curb stomp them.

He looks like a ken doll

He thicc.

>He doesn't know

Attached: 1528355711596.png (398x268, 183K)

TOO MUCH POWER
PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU FUCKING HOBO

Attached: 4A1EC431-DBDB-4E62-AE7A-76C3C0B675F3.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

might as well stab myself with a soul splitting katana

I actually cannot even believe any of you idiots thought they would give out DLC separately. I have been saying this for months and get proven right time and again when they don't announce anything. There will be no DLC for DMC5 because it will be far more lucrative for Capcom to double dip you all with a Special Edition. This has happened the last two Devil May Cry games and yet you cannot seem to pick up on it.

NO
> M O R E P O W E R

It's not fair, /bb/bro.

Attached: y vic.png (444x401, 364K)

>would a dumb caveman with a big stick be able to stomp a fedoralord and a fuccboi?

Capcom has a stream like tomorrow and there's still a few more events beyond Gamescom. Honestly I'd wait until about the end of the year before giving up on Vergil DLC existing.
Right now Capcom's also in this weird spot. Logically speaking, TGS is when they reveal their next "Big" title so that's on everyone's radar, so between now and then is ideal to shill DLC and expansions for existing games, like Iceborne. So while we can't be certain, we're in a period where the announcement is very likely and I think everyone's on edge because of that.

Attached: 1415172589757.png (100x100, 20K)

I need his routine

He also has a Blue Rose.

have you seen his diet and slacker attitude?
That's just his natural form. Demon Genetics are fucking magic bro.

>Capcom has a stream like tomorrow
If you look at their schedule it's only about Monster Hunter and nothing else.

Be a Son of Sparda.
That’s it.

The special editions of 3 and 4 happened for completely different reasons. 3:SE happened because they couldn't put everything they in the original release. 4:SE happened so they could re-release 4 on the current gen, because Itsuno was done with DD, and to have it compete with DmC:DE, and that was 7 years after 4 came out.

The only way a 5:SE is happening is if they wanted to make it a next gen title, but there's no reason to release the game again on this one, and no reason to not sell a DLC to the people that already own the game and DE for the next gen.

>be a demon
I haven't even started and already I failed.

Think DSD still has Rebellion's fusion powers?
Despite liking Yamato I'm still tempted to see what the complete fusion of all of Sparda's swords would create.

So pretty much all Capcom has right now for the rest of the year is MH? How boring.

I honestly don't mind waiting for the Vergil announcement as long as its not special edition. Fuck buying the same game again.

Attached: 1539444091079.jpg (678x400, 58K)

We don't know yet but Gamescom will probably be only about Monster Hunter and nothing else. TGS is where they might announce something, all they have on their website right now is MH and sfv.

stop pulling on your dick so much nero

When was the last time Capcom even released a Special Edition?

You know it's really stupid and disappointing how DMC5 doesn't have any worthwhile costumes despite the current tech. They could've just scanned in cheaply made costumes and tweak them a bit instead of justifying it with how they'd have to spend another 10k for each of them or whatever.

His jacket looks like a blanket, but that's probably because it's a model from the dreaded MvCI. DMC3's devs modified the original Kaneko designs so it would fit more with the game's aesthetic, which completely flew over MvC devs' heads.

Last I can remember is Street Fight V Arcade, but there was probably something else.

>V's screaming inside

For DMC? It was 4SE in like 2015, but there was a 7 year gap between it and the original, and it was being ported to next-gen consoles, so it was fairly justified.
I doubt we'll get 5SE since it seems faster and easier to just add DLC characters. There's also the fact that they'll want to strike while the iron is hot.

Attached: 1535343128824.png (945x1197, 761K)

Didn't Itsuno specifically say that there won't be SE for 5?

Attached: 1556411940185.jpg (1200x1200, 75K)

He did. He said he would rather work on a sequel.

>Millz mommy interrupts his stream

kek.

He said he'd rather not do remakes nothing about a special edition.

Vergil DLC tomorrow or DMC 6 in 2026? Choose wisely

Attached: 1529355980168.jpg (237x229, 34K)

DMC 6 TOMORROW AND VERGIL DLC FOR 5 IN 2026

DMC 6 in 2026.

Good. A DMC3 remake would have been complete ass.

The coin falls on its edge

>2026

You really think it will take 7 years for a new DMC? There's only a 2 to 5 year gap between each game. The largest gap is between DmC and DMC5. The only reason is because of Capcom fucking up by trying to reboot a series that didn't need to be rebooted. DMC5 started production late 2015 according to Reuben.

Based.

>Vergil DLC tomorrow
this. fuck waiting so long for a 6 that might not even have vergil again

Agreed, I don't want 1 or 3 to be touched in the current gaming climate. I only wish they had proper PC ports

If there ever will be another DMC game it cannot be without Vergil

Didn't this game sell like 2.5 Million?
That's fucking nothing. Especially since MHW (which WAS shown) sold fucking 13.
It's obvious what Capcom needs to focus on.

Fission Mailed

capcom would find a way just like they did with 5

I don't know, I'm really curious if 5 was even a success in Capcom CEOs eyes. I certainly hope they at least acknowledge the old loyal following this series still has.

>2.5 Million
It sold that in 4 months pretty sure they're ok with that. Compared to what lol reboot did in 6 years.

They're bragging in the media about reinvigorating the franchise. They also said they want to push for more sales of DMC5 and feel they will reach 3.5mil by March 2020.

Cheer up, Crew Cut.

Do you think we'll ever meet another Demon hybrid not related to the Spardas? Sparda can't be the only demon who got horny for human pussy or dick.

We already have. Matier, and you know all those people who keep on turning themselves into hybrids/demons like the Order.
I mean Jester was just Arkham's Devil Trigger in retrospect.

Don't know if people posted this, but Capcom has a panel tomorrow showcasing a bunch of stuff. Mostly Iceborne, but also other games
gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule

Attached: 1482463517585.png (354x461, 385K)

Where is this other games you're looking at? All I see is MH and street fighter.

WE'RE STILL IN IT MOTHERFUCKERS

I forgot Matier was supposed to be a hybrid. Also Arkham and the cult freaks don't count as hybrids. They're humans that turned themselves into demons rather than being born to a human and demon parent.

Devs
>We're done with DMC5, literally in April
Game Dev Conference FOUR MONTHS LATER
>bros its coming its coming its coming DMC4SE, MATT, DAN, THEY LIED BEFORE
Why in the fuck would they lie about dlc for a popular, really well selling game that realistically also more than likely doesn't have that high of an attach rate and is being sold? Why would they not promote a season pass, or NOT LIE about it being in development, so that people hold onto their copies? You all are straight up fucking stupid for not understanding basic marketing, logic, human response, everything. You're all either children or just fucking delusional because you want more DMC5. They never even fixed the loading for christ's sake and you think they have a magic box of dlc they're sitting on, lying about to fans even, letting copies be sold to shit like GameStop.

Fucking idiots. God DMC is so kino and before the game released these threads were so pure and bliss, but now it's just fucking idiots being impatient delusional retards nonstop. Now we get to listen to the same shit until TGS, which also will not have anything. And then again nonstop for a few years (or ten again) until we get DMC5SE on a new console and these same retards will go "I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!! BASED CAPCOM" despite the DMC5SE having no contradiction to the devs saying they're done with development now

Fuck you

FISSION MAILED

It's especially bad because DMC should have the most patient fanbase in the world now after 4 --> DmC --> 5 in 10 years

Epic Post Bro
Shut the Vergilfags down for wanting more content and fun

>wanting to pay for the same game again
what a beta

Retard, I never said I did. But we all know you will.

>just wait 10 more years brah
How bout you fuck off?

>stop showing interest in something you wanted and that capcom even told you to beg for
and wait for the special edition like a good goyim

I mean they're very similar in terms of functionality so I find the line to be very blury.

I remember the anime had a human + demon couple but that wasn't likely to produce a combat capable kid.

In speaking of 2, kind of wish Bolverk was still alive.
If he was in a good game he has some decent potential for a good bossfight.
Players really love the humanoid bosses and I think getting his spear would be cool.

Bolverk could also come back as a V expy.

Attached: odin.jpg (660x330, 49K)

>Bolverk
Man
>Only demon able to go toe to toe against Sparda without being a demon king
>Argosax's general
>Two spectral demonic wolfs under his command
>Cool idea behind it's concept
I hope DMC2 get a remake some day, just for such concepts to be properly worked on.

Attached: images (66).jpg (399x768, 36K)

I'm going to have to sit down and watch the anime again. Last time I watched it was shortly after DMC4 came out.

How are demons and humans able to reproduce anyway?

Why? You know Vergil for 2 hours max in DMC3, basically. Just because he was doing that doesn't mean he has no other personality or doesn't have sex
Stop projecting on a game character

Holy shit
You literally missed the entire point of 5 somehow
Yes, Vergil is different. Yes, it make complete sense and was the entire point of the game, V, and Urizen.

youtube.com/watch?v=gaQsPcbD_xY

>Mahvelfags
fucking disgusting

Agreed. And it is fanfic tier since 4/5 wasn't written by the same guy who wrote 3.

>i have no friends
damn must suck to not have had the experience of seeing endgame with the way it was

Not projecting, just expressing how Vergil strikes me as a character. But I guess you have a point in that the character wasn't fully revealed up until that point, which did leave enough space for him to be any kind of character beneath his cold and merciless facade.

I didn't miss anything, I know 5 is about Vergil, I just don't like it, that's all or at least how it came out in the end.

Honestly it just bugs me how it was all executed, both 4 and 5.

Didn't Bingo write for 3, 4 and 5? He even worked at 2 not as a writer though.

riiiight because doing a shitposting campaign so totally saved your fucking series because of "muh functions" take this L Capkuck.

Goddamnit I can't even get an S on DH mission 10.

capcom's schedule is starting 6 hours from now?

>Didn't Bingo write for 3, 4 and 5?

He did, I think that user was being sarcastic.

I think Bingo was a co-writer or planner for 3, not lead writer. He was definitely involved though.

Has the body of an old weight lifter that has been on roids for 20 years lol

Oh I see, thanks for clearing my confusion user. Well his remark still doesn't mean much because, as we've seen many times already, writers do manage to ruin or worsen their own series.

But I don't want to be hard on Bingo, because the problem with writing for DMC is that it's not a story driven game so you have very little time to work out the characters and motivation for when you want to write something more complex.
As I said, I like the idea of Vergil splitting himself, but it's the way it was presented in the game and the whole execution that doesn't sit well with me.

I looked through the interviews from the art book just in case. He was both a planner and scenario writer for DMC3. He does say however that DMC3 was more of a team effort and that for 4 he worked pretty much alone.

I want to play with Vergil so bad.

Attached: LordGao-1136156927426039808-20190604_232454-gif1.webm (300x300, 659K)

>bullying Vergil
DELET

Gross. You're not worthy of those triplets.

I want to play with vergil in the non sexual way

Her Dante wallpaper is coming along nicely. Can't wait til it's released.

twitter.com/LordGao/status/1161156889545076736

W-what's happening to him?

whats he bouncing on?

Attached: 1445748091174.png (225x225, 63K)

That’d be funny. I’d love to see the DMC threads on reveal day

Am I a scrub if I use a revive but I still get an S? Urizen is just such an annoying boss.

She's not a fujo so I doubt he's bouncing on anything.

There's no easy way to tell you this, but yep you are.
You're unpleb yourself once you S rank it properly.

Some other day it may be.

PS: I realized after checking what the next mission was that it was on DMD. I thought I was on SoS which made me frustrated any of his kicks took a quarter of my life.

This used to be such a wholesome thread.

Yeah, and it was half-assed garbage.

>spend an hour trying to beat BP with Nero
>when I reach Floor 95+ my fingers start to get fatigued from MAX-Acting
>I fuck up in the final boss rush in the most pathetic way possible

If I just suspend my game at floor 90 and take a week long break I'd probably get it coming back but god fucking dammit it's a fucking pain to breeze through the first 90 floors so easily to only job to standing Urizen

Attached: 1529715070216.jpg (600x337, 42K)

V would be cool as a character in that game. They don't have to make his movement independent from his familiars (he could just summon them for attacks and that's it), they just have to carry over the finishing move mechanic.

Attached: 1549541542959.webm (800x450, 2.43M)

1st dlc will be dante and vergil ending the qliphoth threat for good, there will be a few new enemies, some of them are already known
vergil is getting new devil arms, one of them is similar to balrog, though with totally different moves
coop is confirmed, number of coop missions is still unknown
2nd dlc will be about lady and trish cleaning up the remaining demons in the human world
there's a rumor that trish will get a well known devil arm to replace the devil sword sparda
dlcs wont come out until 2021. dante and vergil dlc might release earlier
That is all for now.

Attached: 1549980310104s.jpg (125x59, 2K)

If it's the tentacle, use warm up and try to table hopper them. The iframes of the 3 table hopper dodges can usually keep you safe.

This sounds exactly like what we've been saying for the past six months, it's so obviously fake. Make something interesting next time.

>Fuck you
Don't say fuck you in DMC threads. This has become both a meme and a running joke.

>dlcs wont come out til 2021

Fuck that, just work on DMC6 then

not before dragons dogma 2, faggot

Should we get our hopes up for tomorrow too?

Attached: EBm2sdGXUAA6EAD.jpg (2500x1406, 196K)

no

>there's a rumor that trish will get a well known devil arm to replace the devil sword sparda
yfw trish gets alastor

Cease

Attached: vergil-dmc-5.jpg (975x600, 169K)

God dang schizophrenia ..

youtu.be/KbEMU7sgkrQ

Post the d.

I mean...they're married...of course they work on stuff together.

Attached: 1564462735411.png (481x328, 293K)

twitter.com/laughingwallaby/status/1160159262091436032
twitter.com/laughingwallaby/status/1158729349530603520

Attached: EBFCiVKXkAAJYgu.jpg (816x1406, 85K)

Fission Mailed

Attached: 1552204106910.jpg (703x742, 28K)

Attached: 4QI1rkzTVZ5E_img.jpg (109x107, 13K)

Attached: 1551547849756.jpg (512x512, 152K)

Attached: 1565667341226.jpg (403x290, 51K)

Attached: 1565666959222.png (973x1080, 1.01M)

So we have two date either tomorrow (unlikely) and TGS. Once TGS is done then it will all be over for real, that's game over.

I'm still ready and willing to continue this on into the future with each conference. I did it for DMC5 since 2013 and I'll do it for DLC, Special Edition, or even 6.

Then we wait for e3 2020

Yes i meant "it's game over for a while".

Attached: crazy.jpg (637x442, 202K)

Vergil fags needs to die , if anything it should be a lady/Trish Dlc like the fuckin end of the game hints at

Faision Misled

Attached: 118AEF6C-F146-4CC5-83BF-929326F0B18C.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

Attached: EEBD34AF-AD4E-4717-8469-3DA1CC7C8F56.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Attached: B62D077E-DB19-4403-AC43-AB96EA67A5D0.png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

JUST

Can't wait till someone properly ports Donte into 5, that'll be funny to see.

>replaying DMCV
>Still finding new combos with Dante

I love all the little mechanics with Dante's weapons. Though building heat up is pretty hard during boss fights desu.

That crew cut.

Attached: scared-kid-holding-a-cross.jpg (445x445, 27K)

Cursed! Dante actually looks better than Donte with that haircut. I still hate it though.

Attached: 23483FF6-A9A4-4D15-BA41-ED1D5618C4F7.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Oh wew lad.
>no brother, I am the demons

Donte's DT was such a disaster.

If Vergil had a daughter what would he name her?

Attached: ECP_h2hVUAAyBn_.jpg (3840x2160, 926K)

Angela

Eva

>Nero Angela

Very funny.

Attached: EAjrBQXUYAAI9RV.jpg (3840x2160, 583K)

It’s almost amazing how bad they fucked it up.

Attached: 92C075C3-4C6F-42B0-B580-FF47A35ADBFF.jpg (1024x912, 112K)

>The gauntlet design
Imagine if they didn't have Itsuno babysitting them.

Attached: 1544394994252.jpg (400x912, 56K)

Attached: squilliam.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Literally Hulk Hands.

Vorgil's outfit really fits V

Attached: 20190818040205_1.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

ME LLAMO DONTE EL ASESINO DEL DEMONIOS

>Imagine if they didn't have Itsuno babysitting them.
Attacks would feel like wet noodles, no style meter, bosses would look and play even worse then now, there would be enemy finishers and probably QTE's. It would be a less than average western action game.

youtu.be/5ho0ERTOys0?t=41
In this early gameplay video at the 41 seconds mark you can see a cutscene triggering mid combo when he kills an enemy even though it's not the last enemy.

The game would've been absolute disaster if capcom devs didn't help.

Dante

Just give up already

Attached: 1564654857190.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

Me llamo, es Orthodonté El Extermindor de Cavidas.
twitter.com/mrfeelswildride/status/906613701926559744

Attached: 3D Export.jpg (299x168, 5K)

The most based and correct post in this thread

please kill yourself

Attached: jillettepenn1-81e334093ba9acddf11b01e1a23f44d5a05dd61b-s6-c30.jpg (948x711, 31K)

>sells off donte like the cheap whore he is
>bbut they'll make a DmC2

DENTAL MAY CAVITY

I would hope to god, that if DmC 2 really does come out, they wouldn’t keep using Unreal 3.

Attached: 95D0CD1F-7AA7-4FE0-84D8-9FE64ABAB5D0.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Could someone post a link to capcom's upcoming stream? Post it anyway.

Attached: 1537824693046.png (1024x1016, 1.04M)

no

It should be on youtube. When does it start?

They'd just use UE4

In one hour. Monster Hunter stuff and then they'll reveal 20 new DMC missions and Divergence mode.

Which means new models anyways.

Honestly you know what, I'd actually like to see DmC2 get made just out of morbid curiosity.
Don't get me wrong, I though reboot was a trash fire, but I'm just wondering what they would do and how bad would it be.

>DMC
Stop it the dream is over for now.

Yeah but what if?
I'm going to watch it to see the MH stuff anyway.

>that jarring cutscene with zero transition, just to show Donte killing a single mook
Seeing what DmC would've been without Itsuno stepping in is second only to seeing how 2 would have turned out without him as far as game development horror stories go
From the DmC TV Tropes page, cause it's the only place I remember seeing it documented
>The narrative designer for Vergil's Downfall joined the Devil May Cry subreddit's Discord server and gave some ideas for where a sequel would have gone if it got greenlit: Vergil would have returned with his demon army and attacked Dante and Kat, savagely beating him and kidnapping Kat. Dante only survives because his angelic uncle saves him and brings him to the angel world, where Dante would have faced opposition from the angels due to his Nephilim background.

Ah yeah, I vaguely recall reading this on the DMC forum. Sounds kinda boring.

Just beat DMC3 on Hard with Vergil. Corrupted Vergil is some cool shit. Nelo has most of his old moves and his taunt. Probably the best reward in any DMC game.

Attached: 1531296551332.jpg (275x297, 36K)

There's just one thing missing nexusmods.com/devilmaycry5/mods/238

I honestly wouldn't mind having DmC outfits in DMC5 as long as the characters keep their default hairstyles.

Attached: 1565578683231.gif (600x446, 3.14M)

There was never any sign of a Vergil DLC, even Matt said development was finished (for now at least).
I want Vergil playable as much as you bros, but it's best to not push hype when there's nothing on the horizon.

Attached: 1556029163029.jpg (2212x1048, 1.24M)

I remember some user long ago saying how you can cheese 8k with the screenshots, anyone remember how?

Attached: 1557683367454.png (1080x1920, 1.73M)

>triple 0

Attached: cursed patty.png (1028x911, 220K)

dmcfags are pathetic
you fags did this shit for years until dmc v released and when it finally came out, it was fucking mediocre trash

Barry, go to bed.

Attached: 1520118756468.jpg (594x506, 99K)

Thread still alive.
Will i ever S rank Mission 08?

Attached: gay_cowboys.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

Read this if you never have. Just the knowledge of how the system works helped me get S ranks more consistently across the board.

Attached: 1543367177788.png (927x952, 76K)

Dance

Your post number convinces me it is what i must do.

You're gonna keep missing it then.

>can't appreciate a pic without context and must always remind everyone about the gay porn
Fag.

Shit theme song.

user pls, I don't want to go to sleep with all this sadness.

Too bad the hard one looks like absolute shit.

Based Big Bible AJ

Yeah it kinda felt forced and manufactured, in a "this is the part where you should feel the feels" way. It didn't come in naturally at all.
In contrast Theme of Eva, Devil's Never Cry and Out of Darkness were all amazing songs and all felt natural in their respective games.