Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4p-J3OzOLWY?t=11
youtu.be/0x6D-VUPoy4?t=44
youtu.be/7DgxgSBBDLA?t=154
youtu.be/RswxxH_a9wo?t=191
youtu.be/F1kME3HCaMA?t=99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this again

Attached: 1554232800793.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

Muh strong niggresssss

Almost nothing in this game is possible, Nathan jumps all over the and never gets tired.

why wouldnt it be possible?
>trained vs untrained

You didn't even post the part where she overpowers Nathan and his brother together.

I POSTED IT
AGAAAAAAIIIN

If you played even a little of the game you would have know that Nathan literally climbed a castle wall before this fight and still managed hit her a couple times. How about you fat fucks go rock climbing for a couple hours then go pick a fight tell me how that goes

I think you should make this thread about 5 more times.

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.[56]

Attached: 1565266164591.jpg (811x1115, 655K)

How can anyone play this garbage?
youtu.be/4p-J3OzOLWY?t=11

Attached: 1558536596299.jpg (416x416, 55K)

OOOGA BOOOGA ME STRONK WOMYN

Yep, that's totally possible.

Attached: 1547960706446.webm (1000x563, 1.79M)

This game looks amazing. Why Switch and PC exclusives can't even look half good as this?

Attached: 1550058328736.jpg (680x459, 37K)

I've seen ghetto bitches do this irl, not that farfetched.

Attached: now thats a fact.jpg (434x676, 151K)

this is literally a feitsh video you fucking tard. dudes paying for that treatment

>military trained woman with muscle mass beats a sportsman guy in western game
>hurr totally impossible
>autistic ugu loli beats 2 meter behemoth experienced in martial arts guy in japanese game
>who cares

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

yeah, because guys like to get beat by a woman. You are retarded.

god i wish that were me

I'm soooooo fucking glad Nadine got what she deserved when Asav dropped in via Lost Legacy.

yeah, this guy is fucking hot.

How many times dude, how many will it be enough?

Attached: 1565895894337.jpg (490x640, 76K)

H-Ha yeah w-who would like that??
D-Definitely not me lol

Reminder that the problem isn't the woman beating the dude, it's that Nathan is a fucking star athlete who, in all of the games, has fought through armies without tiring.

How much of the things done in this game are actually possible? And incels pick this one thing to get triggered over. Have sex.

Exactly so why is he getting strangled by a woman NOGGER

that dude looks like m00t, would you kiss m00t?

WHITE BAD
BLACK GOOD

> a literal skeleton
vs
> a rope swinging chimp like climbing chad who can dangle with one arm of a cliff edge indefinitely soaking wet

>has fought through armies without tiring.
Not according to story.
>gameplay=/=canon
Unless you are retarded enough to think he can get couple of bullets to head and just wait couple seconds to recover.

I'd lick moot's

Nadine is also a really weird character in that the story goes out of its way to establish that she's a PMC leader and has her as a recurring "Nathan gets whooped every time" threat, but she's mostly just there to be the bad guy's right hand woman otherwise in terms of actual role. And somehow she survives and even shrugs off being divebombed through a wooden floor and into stone and only finally gets stopped when taken hostage at gunpoint.

I bet the loli has 1000 years of life experience tho

>lewdonarrative dissonance

Nathan fucking hangs off cliffs soaking wet, weighing what, 180-190lbs, with one arm while making jokes. Does anyone realize how chimp strong Nathan would actually be in real life.

It's luck, user. He doesn't get hit at all, he just gets lucky and the bullets whiz by when he "takes damage".

That still implies that all the kills he does make are entirely his own skill, which means he fist-fights on a dime, kills with excess accuracy while hanging, jumping and running, and can almost always be ready to climb, fight and act in gameplay terms when cutscenes don't overwrite his actions to implausible stamina levels. He's an action movie hero with all the superhuman stamina it implies.

He never easily beats a guy hand to hand in a cutscene.

But they be fat and with the hot cheeto dust buff

>one game that takes itself very seriously
>the other game that doesn't take itself very seriously
Not to mention drake beat a man who was literally twice in size in a previous game, retard

Fucking m00t is a lucky dude.

>when cutscenes don't overwrite his actions
If a fight occurs on cutscene logic everything flip-turns on Nathan, but the fact of the matter is that the gameplay has to carry everything in between the cutscenes. Segregating cutscene logic from gameplay logic is what the devs do, but it's still absolutely silly.

Reminder that if Lara Croft did this (even NuLara) no one would care

>game with paranormal stuff and over the top action sequences
>take if self seriously
What a retarded weeb

Muscle mass you fucking lanklet dipshit. A 13-year-old with some karate belts will never do serious damage to a grown man in good shape. Training matters for shit if the matchup is between a man and a woman. Any run-of-the-mill average Joe could rip women like Ronda Rousey and Serena Williams to shreds if they ended up in a fight. Did you whores forget the time those cumguzzling trannies on the US soccer team got BTFO'd by an UNDER-15 soccer team of schoolboys?

Attached: 1566243077875.jpg (809x867, 51K)

>Press X to bitch slap

Attached: bitch punch.gif (292x292, 1.96M)

>video game is basically a glorified Indiana Jones simulator
>this is the same game where a guy goes on a shootout with a bunch of other guys on a train, then gets shot in the gut, then the train derails and hangs off the side of a mountain and the same guy with the bullet in his gut scales the train sliding off the mountain and gets off in the nick of time
>this is the same game where a guy beats up a bunch of other guys on a plane in flight, before all of the cargo of the plane gets released and he is hanging off a net attached to a truck hanging off the plane in mid-air and he slowly scales the net and the truck while other bad guys are shooting at him while the plane gets set on fire, then the plane crashes and he lands on a crate falling in mid-air and parachutes down into the desert below
>this is the same game that literally has CURSED ZOMBIE SPANISH CONQUISTADORS
>oh but a black woman beat up a guy, that's too unrealistic
Retarded spammed thread

It is considering how SOI'D western nu-males are these days.

Jesus Christ maybe Naughty Dog just thinks black people are gorillas or something. Why is she so strong? This is so dumb.

Attached: IMG_20180824_164605.jpg (719x395, 19K)

>13 yr old =/= trained athletic adult woman
t.retard

I DONT WANT NO GAMES, BABY JUST PLAY IT SAFE

One of them pretends to be somewhat realistic. The other one knows it's not.

>t. reading comprehension tier - literal fucking polyp
Kill yourself lesbian

>no argument
t. cuck

Name of the movie?

>paranormal stuff
Not in four :^), boy sam wouldn’t it be wacky if there were pirate ghosts?

see

youtu.be/0x6D-VUPoy4?t=44

Athletes of any kind are not your run of the mill average Joe.
Sure, most athletic men could beat most athletic women, and most fighting men could beat most fighting women, but a champion woman fighter could beat an average man, maybe even an athletic man with no training.

The fact that you have to lower the bar to feel like you could take even a shitter like Ronda Rousey is pathetic. You could beat most women, but be realistic.

>Not in four :^)
Paranormal stuff from previous Drake adventures is canon in four. Argument discarded.

Train all you want then fight a gorilla, see how that goes, dipshit.

They could at least have made her way taller and more buff than him.

A 12 year old boy could take most women in a fight, what are you talking about? You severely underestimate just how weak women are in comparison to guys.

Why are you so bothered by this? No one's ever complaining when the strongest character in a japanese game is a woman

If youre taller and stronger than someone, unless theyre an absolute master you can usually just overpower them.

friendly reminder that actual non-white white knights from shitholes like india, post here

Uncharted does not pretend to be realistic, it has ridiculous action sequences that the devs know are ridiculous
see
youtu.be/7DgxgSBBDLA?t=154
youtu.be/RswxxH_a9wo?t=191
youtu.be/F1kME3HCaMA?t=99

The real crime isn't that she can beat Nathan, its that both of those scenes are glorified quicktime events that you have to lose anyway. I mean, if there's no way you can win, why give control to the player in the first place? Just make it a cutscene. Instead, we get 'mash square to lose'

Because they set up the context to be fantasy

Who?

Literal pete hines tier argument, neck yourself retard.

Why are you selectively outraged over X not being realistic, but don't give a shit about Y not being realistic?

>Blacks beating white.
Seems normal to me.

because I'm retarded weeb who needs to defend my shitty obscure Japanese games. Fuck off.

You already require max suspension of belief to just play as a woman capable of anything beyond prostitution already

You're severely overestimating it based on shit you read on the internet.

>muh weebs
obsessed

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 646K)

Ah yes, Nathan Drake the enemy of the game, cry more /pol/tard

>muh autism
t. retard

Nigger ask me how I know you've never even lifted the bar. Dipshit faggot

But it has established rules. In this universe men were strong. Not anymore I suppose.

Nate's brother managing to hold her at gun point felt so unrealistic during that fight. She just spent that entire time beating the shit out of them no problem, but the second she gets put into a very sloppy armlock she can't do anything?

>That tiny blue dot way towards the bottom
>Another blue dot way towards the top almost completely straight upwards

Found the virgin and chad

>but a champion woman fighter could beat an average man
But that's where it gets debatable. A champion woman fighter could lose the fight very easily to average men. Mass trumps all.

anglo moot

In action movies/games some women can beat some men. Watch James Bond for example and stop crying.

Same reason Superman can beat Darkseid yet gets his shit pushed in by a bald human wearing a mech suit

don't you get tired of making this exact same thread every fucking day?

>established rules
What do you even mean by this? He literally gets shot in the stomach then scales up a train that's hanging off a mountain and gets off in the nick of time. There's no "established rule" in the game that women are incapable of beating up men.

James Bond is a shit franchise but I guess if that's what you're going with so be it. I don't have to like it and if you like it that's fine.

>near instant response
holy cope

>shit you read on the internet.
How about going outside. The man featured is literally laughing because women are trying their hardest.

Attached: article-2117135-123DD5CA000005DC-903_634x420.jpg (634x420, 88K)

Try fighting Ronda Rousey using that logic you idiots

Attached: 1552504796340.jpg (750x750, 108K)

>A champion woman fighter could lose the fight very easily to average men.
No. You are retarded. Shitty/average male fighter can beat her easily not ordinary guy without fighting experience for example incel like you.

>established rules
And one of them is that Nathan is wraker than the black hoe in the OP

You don't find it hard to believe that some random nigress can take down Nathan Drake so easily after everything he did in the first few games? I can't even hear anything she says over how much the game itself is screaming that she's a strong independent woman. I don't see a character. I see an agenda, and it's a detriment to the game.

Already been done. I could take her on and make her my bitch.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

She is supposed to be a master though. Drake is around 40 years old in uncharted 4, of course he’d be bested by a brutal mercenary in her 30s

Because said mech suit is made by the smartest man in the planet with the sole purpose of fighting Superman while abusing shit like Kryptonite and Red Sun radiation against a Superman that is most likely holding back so he doesn't kill the Luthor by accident.

she would be obliterated by literally any male in the ufc

I don't find that anymore hard to believe than any of this shit

Literally the moder American entertainment in a nutshell

White men are so fucking weak

>incel
whoops you revealed yourself tranny. keep thinking women power "exists" in the real world.

Was just about to post this.

40 is not that bad for a male who is as active as Drake but since it's unrealistic anyway let's just have Drake get beaten up by a unicorn or something, whatever. None of it matters. Let's just have all the male main characters in all the games get beaten by sheboons.

>You don't find it hard to believe that some random nigress can take down Nathan Drake so easily after everything he did in the first few games?
She's a fucking Warlord, by your logic No DC Superhero should ever lose a fight because they all helped Superman beat Doomsday and True Darksied

But drake isn’t a UFC fighter, he’s a middle aged man not in his prime anymore. Sure the gameplay is kind of at odds with that by not really showing reduced stamina, but within the story it makes sense that she’d be able to kick his and his brother’s asses because she’s a trained mercenary and he’s a treasure hunter who’s past his prime