Ion Fury Devs Confirmed for Sellout Cowards

>Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language.

So after all the astroturfing Yea Forums did, this is your reward, huh? I tried to warn you, but nobody listened to Jesus either...

Attached: 156624269878678951.png (750x657, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
mediafire.com/file/9rjkw6d45uzfaug/Ion_Fury_ver1_OGAY_EDITION.rar/file
steamcommunity.com/app/562860/negativereviews/?browsefilter=mostrecent&snr=1_5_100010_&p=1
archive.is/fOprk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

phew, glad i didn't buy it

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

>Why yes, I did predict the developers of Ion Fury were apologetic SJWs a year in advance. How could you tell?

Attached: 1566244010516.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

>thread deleted again
Get fucked, /pol/tards. You’re not welcome here.

The fuck are you talking about? It's 3D realms the publishers not the devs.

I was going to buy it but now I'm pirating,not a single dollar of my money is going to help some dick cutting faggot

mediafire.com/file/9rjkw6d45uzfaug/Ion_Fury_ver1_OGAY_EDITION.rar/file

DOWNLOAD MY DRM FREE INSTALLER SO I DONT FEEL KEKED FOR INDIRECTLY GIVING MONEY TO TRANNY DEGENERATE CHARITIES

Attached: 1535229128401.gif (400x388, 519K)

Good for them to use 10k for 2 minutes thread on Yea Forums.

will do

>Ion Fury devs
>Voidpoint

Attached: 1561613348693.jpg (505x431, 31K)

What were the lines?

fuck the hot pocket eating tranny janny

>defective user
I bet that Hendricks faggot did that

Gays aren't "born" or "naturally" just gay.

Homosexuality, simply put, is hatred of God.
You could say that "God Hates Fags" is somewhat true, but it's incorrect to leave it at just that. It's more accurate to say that fags hate God and their sexual attraction to men is their punishment by God.

---------------------------------------------------------
Romans 1:21-30 (KJV)
>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
>Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
>And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
>Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
>Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
>For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

---------------------------------------------------------

Do not feel sympathy for these people - They are psychopaths.

Attached: People of Sodom shouting at Lot.jpg (1000x563, 215K)

you know what
i admire trannies
a bunch of angry tweets from them is all it takes for devs to go down on all fours and beg for forgiveness
who else has that kind of influence

no developer is as committed to its fanbase as Western devs are to trannies
prove me wrong you can't

what was even the unacceptable language?

There is no god and you’re a nigger

Attached: 45E395AE-029A-444F-A0D7-4364C1F87E74.jpg (470x470, 146K)

((()))

I don't even understand. This wasn't even that big of a controversy? It seemed like it was just resetera that was talking about it. These retarded boomer publishers need to learn that this type of shit goes away by itself if you just give it a couple of weeks. SJWs would have quickly just moved onto another thing to bitch about. I feel for the devs that are going to have to go through fucking "sensitivity training" on account of these fucking trannies.

Jesus christ. Dropped hard.

Pirate time bois

>He keeps spamming this shit.
I doubt anyone actually cared about the game considering how much its been used as a vechicle to talk about pointless politics.

So the publishers chose the shit design of Shelly?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Based mentally ill weirdo poster

explain to me how deciding that your child is trans is ok

Shouldn't you be shilling your mod resetera faggot

I don't think you've played Duke AA as it has tons of explicit content and actual sexy women.

Attached: stripper in douke.jpg (1920x1080, 515K)

AA has way more sexy looking women

JUUST

Homosexuality and Transgenderism are the result of overpopulation. It IS natural for men to be chopping of testicles and fucking other men, and it's also natural for us to be idolizing violence and becoming increasingly racist and aggressive. We need less humans and we need it yesterday.

Attached: a2a.jpg (828x404, 92K)

Guess it can't be helped. Nigger faggots on both sides and the one that gets hurt is the customer. Only thing to do is vote with my wallet and play something else instead.
Gonna be interesting seeing how the review score on steam adjusts, though

Attached: Fug.jpg (720x480, 53K)

>93 MB
really?

They're hurting the developers not just the customers

That would imply that people in antartica can magically understand/feel/know/whatever that africa has a population density of 115 people per mi2.
Because that's not the case, your hypothesis logically cannot hold.

Go back

Attached: 1566211230316.gif (2000x800, 540K)

dumb edgy faggot

It can though. Majority of the gay is in highly populated cities in highly populated countries in highly populated parts of the world. It doesn't have to be a global thing, it's a regional thing.

>downloading ANYTHING from 4channel.org
I don't like dolphins.

Replace /pol/ with reddit and you'll know how the rest of the board feels about you.

jesus christ how many games did you buy with 0.1 hours on record jsut to leave a bad review?

>>Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

And they are proud of that.

What were the original comments?

replace reddit with discord

Can you show this trend explicitly? For example, cucknada is very sparse yet has very high rates of the gays. This could be an exception but without a better trend indicator there's not much to go on.

Yes, it's crazy small

>believeing in fairy tales after childhood.

Glad I didn't buy, not that it looked all that great anyhow.

fuck cheezus
*tips*

How did trans get so much political power? I blame white people, they bend over for the LGBT community even when the demands make no sense, they have no spine.

I know right, who in their right mind believes they can change sex lol

I'm looking for something at the moment, but google is just bringing up acceptance rates and legality across the globe. When it comes to actual gayness population I'm only able to find local results such as a rating of gayness by city and pic related.

Attached: LGBT-Population-by-Region.png (2937x1718, 388K)

Found a better one

Attached: gayest-states-in-america-for-2019.jpg (1000x688, 89K)

It was old people that loved Hollywood movies that pushed gay characters onto them and became accepting of their "lifestyles"

You're trying too hard.

Like I get it, I think trannys are degenerate scum too but you guys are being petty.
Clearly the game just released so it needs all the positive press it can get right now so of course they'd play nice with the trannies before they kill themselves and you guys would too because it's the ideal PR move right now.

I bought the game.
It's great. I love it.
I literally couldn't give less of a shit right now.

Attached: 1562755778266.jpg (400x400, 116K)

Like I said in a previous thread, I’M TWENTY5THOUSAND! I did this because Voidpoint are also a bunch of SJWs and decided to make Shelly a generic tough girl and remove the sexiness. Simply typing each of the dev’s names and searching for if they’ve ever used terms like “sexist”, “sjw”, and “trans” gave me a fucking gold mine of material to turn the SJWs against them.

Hopefully, now that I’ve turned the SJWs against them, Voidpoint will never want to appeal to the SJWs again and whatever their next game is doesn’t show any evidence of being cucked.

No way. Every time you see progressives cheer all sorts of weird shit it is always white people. Most immigrants/racial minorities are more conservative, they only vote republicans because the right flirts too much with racism. Otherwise you think, hispanics, muslims, asians are progressive? Of course not.

>Private Profile
HMMMMM

Attached: Steam Red Flags.png (639x1023, 447K)

already did, seems to be ok, thanks bruh

Attached: 1563079062473.png (1033x635, 381K)

>Like I get it, I think trannys are degenerate scum too but you guys are being petty.
>Clearly the game just released so it needs all the positive press it can get right now so of course they'd play nice with the trannies before they kill themselves and you guys would too because it's the ideal PR move right now.
>I bought the game.
>It's great. I love it.
>I literally couldn't give less of a shit right now.

Attached: 1564878949659.jpg (219x250, 8K)

yes and?

i'm just happy for a good game at this point because it's all tainted by faggots in some way

say something bitch

If it wasn't a big deal, why are you mad?

Good, I wish I was gay then, fuck your shitty judeo-christian god you worthless shitstain.

god i fucking hate americans

I don't see much of a trend, density for gayness, in this one.
I realize this is hard to search for and I believe google is generally censoring this data but that this data definitely exists.
Would be interesting to see though.

>Hopefully, now that I’ve turned the SJWs against them, Voidpoint will never want to appeal to the SJWs again and whatever their next game is doesn’t show any evidence of being cucked.
LOL if anything it will make Voidpoint try to appeal to them more.

>Doxcord does it AGAIN

yes
if devs could just compress textures and voice/music files, current games would fit in 3GB-10GB range and not be 50GB+ behemoths

why are you so anti-semitic

it's funny when you think that discord trannies are the doxxing hackers that chan of yore was

Oh hai kids

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Blessed

something bitch

Fuck off you attention whore

(((jews)))

I think it was something to the effect of "I dislike the idea of chemically castrating your newborn only because social media told you to" or something like that.

Pro Turok 2 when?

Is there a GOG torrent up anywhere? I wanna play but 19.99 is ridiculous.

Yeah funny

Attached: 1561179264769.png (427x559, 307K)

> Who cares it's just a graphic change to GnW side smash
> Who cares about translation teams outright changing Fire Emblems dialogue
> Who cares if you can't pet the Danmachi characters, it's just content completely removed even though it was advertised which is illegal
The ride never ends

Attached: 8 - qQtKAIF.png (600x600, 164K)

Well 3drealms owns the bombshell character so yes they probably had a lot of say in what voidpoint could do with her design

I’m doubtful. Lots of 3DR people on the discord were talking about how they need to support Voidpoint and the person on their Twitter was liking posts about not letting the SJWs get to them.

Right now this is just a massive PR move so 3DR doesn’t get caught into an even bigger controversy. I guarantee you the only thing that’ll have actually happened there is 3DR telling them “Don’t say the same kinda shit you said on discord publicly or you’re fired”.

If 3DR were also actually SJWs they would’ve fired all of Voidpoint.

TRANNERA
ALWAYS
WINS
BAY
BEE

Attached: 1519408098930.png (667x770, 85K)

its been up since release and theres no need for a torrent the game is 70mb

Source?

Given it's on the BUILD engine and vanilla DN3d is only 30mb, 93mb for a game with doubled texture resolution (targeting 640x480 instead of 320x200) and using MOD instead of MIDI would do the rest.

i agree with guts

There is somewhat a trend, Florida, New York, California and their surrounding area's have the gay while Central "There's literally nothing here" America doesn't have any gay.
>and I believe google is generally censoring this data
I hadn't considered this possibility. It's entirely possible, but at the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hat redneck I'll just leave it at I don't have anything conclusive other than most pride parades and companies that have a predominantly LGBT community are in major cities.

Attached: 1497429273175.gif (360x270, 1.93M)

embarrassing

>Hopefully, now that I’ve turned the SJWs against them, Voidpoint will never want to appeal to the SJWs again
Have you ever meet progressive white dudes? They could have people spit on them and afterwards say "Thank You" if you convince them its racist not to do so.

Imagine seething this much over someone being right

How so?

Which is still a victory for stinkditches.

because that's where the family unit and hierarchy fails the most and people look for companionship in complete strangers

>God
stopped reading there, stop believing in fairy tales, autismo
*tips*

Ok, but why the green RedSkull?

They will be tossed in the trash once the next victim is crowned like all the rest were, which will most likely be pedos at this point

learn japanese cuck

>I did this because Voidpoint are also a bunch of SJWs and decided to make Shelly a generic tough girl and remove the sexiness
Voidpoint didn't do that you jackass, 3DRealms owns Bombshell. That means Voidpoint had to stay close to the design used in that shit Bombshell game 3DR did. The fact that she still has a cute face and isn't a dyke with a sideshave is honestly incredible enough given the design used in the Bombshell game.

You did this to fuel your own attention whoring, you're literally no better than online trannies

Why not?

I dunno, I'll probably breeze through this in 4 hours. I'm gonna have buyers remorse if I'm left with nothing after a quick shooty romp.

>474732146
>Zero citations, multiple unanswered source requests, several shills pretending it's real
>Lame reaction image reply with zero substance
Who's paying you? Activision? EA? This entire thread reeks of marketing.
>474728794
Yeah, from a time when game engines were designed to work with minimal assets but still look appealing. Funny how that paradigm has flipped.

Attached: mad max archive links.png (500x436, 319K)

>Yea Forums doesn't like girls in armor anymore

zoom zoom

Attached: Samus-Aran-without-helm-by-Vandrell.jpg (877x1240, 158K)

is a well know autist on /vr/ who had years old crusade against Ion Maiden because her final design wasn't the original bimbo.

liberals desperately trying to focus on anything other than billionaires and class conflict, despite barely any legitimate issues still existing outside of it.

*cough* at least... most japanese devs are still based....right..?

Basically a namefag who started this whole thing

Exactly. It's difficult to live in cities compared to quite lives in, say, Pennsylvania or Michigan. There's too many people, politics are F'd up, it's too expensive and there's so much pollution. That's why people get the gay there. It's a natural reflex to reduce the population so humanity may survive in the 'harsh' environment.

>tfw god and any human made religion is unironically a fucking retarded concept
>but trannies and leftist degeneration is way worse than just delusional sand tales

Guess I'm a christian now.

Attached: green guy.png (1185x921, 845K)

I decided to trade OGay and an out of bounds message about Fagbag for Voidpoint no longer siding with SJWs. This is a victory for us in the long run, and we got a bit of spoils in the form of that one guy getting banned for not wanting a witch hunt.

The more we show how crazy Resetera and the SJWs are, the more intolerant people will be of them and the less control they’ll have.

Also, thanks to me making that thread I’m now trusted by the community members and will be able to influence things when I can.

I just don't like Resetera having legitimate power and influence over these things, because they are legitimately insane.

Yeah, I don't get this position either. We have three Shelly designs:
>buxom blonde
>Tank Girl knockoff used in her premiere game, which was lukewarm and now the image is the face of a political movement
>brunette with vague Ghost in the Shell cubes
I'd prefer the blonde as well but considering what we "should" have gotten I find the results quite acceptable. Plus there's the aspect of her being blonde and being a literal genderswap of Duke which seems cheap or lazy.

wrong.
1. apologizing to trannies = admitting guilt = you ARE the bad guy just as they said.
2. donating to tranny charity AFTER being called out for some shit = 1 but several times the magnitude.

DO NOT AGREE WITH PEOPLE ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING EVER. Trump's election was almost four years ago and most people still haven't figured out the basic fucking tactics he used to be bullet-proof to SJW pressure.

Astral Chain features a transgender character

>one day before Ion Fury releases
>fags on Yea Forums were calling them SJW because Shelly is brunette and wears full body armor
>two days after Ion Fury released
>those same fags are calling the devs based because of anti-tranny comments (despite half the dev team being Russian and in Russia supporting LGBT shit will get you a straight ticket to the gulag)

>who started this whole thing

I think you mean ended it *cracks knuckles*

Attached: 1564083436191.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

so the gays are the heroes killing off the city-dwelling scum

dare i say baseD?

>Also, thanks to me making that thread I’m now trusted by the community members and will be able to influence things when I can.
Holy shit, you're delusional

You're basically a tripfag, fuck off, your clout is meaningless

Do they think they'll actually be forgiven? Fucking LMAO. Once they smell blood it's over, you can chose to either tell them to fuck off and get destroyed or be beaten over the head and demanded to give tribute until you die off anyway.

resetera is literally nothing and the fact that you think they have "legitimate power" over anything is a sign of mental illness in itself.

What hand do those vile pedophiles from ResetEra have in the matter?!?!

as opposed to the insane people on Yea Forums who think devs changing aspects of their own game of their own free will is censorship

Oh, "my bad". Here's my IV

Attached: 1564084020067.jpg (1199x613, 148K)

Game still looks fun, don't care about political shit, you can do whatever the FUCK you want to your body once you are over the age of 18, I'm just against people jumping into it when they're young and potentially regretting it later.

What was even the language or quote(s) that these people are freaking about?

>trans"phobic"
Phobias are irrational fears, not rational dislikes or feelings of disgust.

lol it has begun:

That's what the guy got in trouble for saying.

>literally quiets down resetrannies with a wad of bills

Attached: 1539180637549.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

Activate it.

Attached: 1557816241048.jpg (635x354, 51K)

The game is getting review-bombed for cucking out
Get in here, faggots

The devs are based in the US

>Delusional
Am I? When these people employ year long tactics to infiltrate our industry, the only way we can change things back is by fighting fire with fire. It will take sacrifices, but the more we can make the SJWs look crazy by turning them against eachother, the more we’ll be able to usurp their control on our industry.

It's a fucking build engine game. How old are you? That would be pretty big back then. My friend's dad laughed and said "no thanks" when I told him that Black and White was 500 megabytes.

I have 78 minutes, so they likely wont approve. but fuck I feel raped. 3d Realms doesnt deserve shit.

Attached: ion.jpg (985x203, 33K)

>buy every game on steam
>leave the same bad review on all of them
>1% of the time some of your shit sticks to the wall
hmmmmmmmmm

>Mandatory sensitive training
What do they do?

It's not free will if twitter is holding a knife to the throat of your career.

Who is "ResetEra"?

Are they based?

Lobotomy.

>1. apologizing to trannies = admitting guilt = you ARE the bad guy just as they said.
Correct. I am the Faggot-Hating Developer. >2. donating to tranny charity AFTER being called out for some shit = 1 but several times the magnitude.
This money is to make you shut your faggot ass up

Until I actually issue an apology I have not apologized for calling you a child-raping, HIV-ridden, shit-eating faggot and I look forward to your eventual suicide you abomination of God.

>once you are over 18
Uh oh, transphobe detected. You have to be sent to the re-education camps now, user. Don't forget to tip your local castration center.

right about what? they toned down the sexual design because its a fucking prequel. are you genuinely autistic?

Reminder that you can play it perfectly fine in vanilla eduke32 as long as you have the .def and .grp files.

Doesn't add up, no game I've reviewed has had devs as cucked as Ion Maiden.

But just... one more thing...

Attached: columbo-main-pic.jpg (720x540, 60K)

>complain about people and demand they get fired
>usually people get fired
>complain about content
>content gets removed
>throw a -phobic
>devs throwing public apology and groveling on their knees next day
They are not North Korean goverment, but like it or not people listened to them. And they're absolutely irrational witchhunters bend on ruining people's lives, which makes it concerning.

Heres your reply, pookie

Shelly looked like THAT?!

Attached: shelly.jpg (702x900, 112K)

in that case welllllllll... eh. fuck it, it wasn't that big of an amount. Just enough to silence fuckers, but too small to firmly stake their flag in the issue. (50k is the barrier for me).

They dropped the soap bomb.

Attached: 1542995955267.png (642x560, 132K)

you can't deny that all of these dramas are caused by americans

So glad i spent more time in /i/ drawing dicks than i did playing games yesterday

Attached: fuck spineless cowards.png (958x388, 96K)

>they toned down the sexual design because its a fucking prequel. are you genuinely autistic?

Am I really supposed to believe they'll bimboify Shelly for a sequel that's more inline with the old concept art?

Weird, because all the people that were critical of the devs weren't threatening them with violence, unlike the ones who will because they removed the offensive content from the game

post her brapper

Hey my man, I see you're from bizzaro earth! Welcome.

basically started the entire shitshow, predictably

>Shits that got added and modified whenever it gets reposted, as if someone has personal grudge or raising the bar for himself.
At least I always stop at 1 for the divine sin of being a leaf

>game has hurtful anti-LGBT messages
>"haha epic and based! these devs are so cool for putting their political views in this video game!"

>game has pro-LGBT messages
>"FUCKING SJW DEVS INJECTING THEIR POLITICS INTO VIDEO GAMES ONCE AGAIN, BOYCOTT NOW"

Attached: kimariok.png (569x667, 545K)

>cubes
Vibes. Holy shit. Way to show off my phone power level.

Wtf is going on in Arizona and Maine?

we should raid them

Welcome to /pol/ logic.

accurate

You're right. Their insanity needs to be brought out more in the open.

>Arizona
Probably Phoenix
>Maine
Probably Canada

I'd rather ResetEra go after devs than GG

>hurtful anti-LGBT messages
It has the word "gay" on a bottle in a hidden area.

Reminder that OP is mentally ill and has been shitting up Yea Forums for years.

Attached: ion maiden autist.jpg (1607x3652, 703K)

I can, because they're sometimes caused by Canadians.

>This money is to make you shut your faggot ass up
Protip Mr. Dev: They will not shut up. Caving to these resetera types has never, ever, ever worked.

>messages
>hurtful
I'm sure dilating that wound is more hurtful.

the game is fun and thats all i care about
why must you all constantly enable idpol arguments all the fucking time i know replying just feeds it but i also cant be silent to the constant shitflinging, this is not discussion, this is not relevant to anything, this is bait and flaming, and i long for the day the average user grows up and realizes how much this shit needs to fuck off

zoom zoom

I was tempted to buy it as I've been on the fence over Bombshells burqa redesign, but after a thread on it in pol someone linked the apology.
Shit sucks, you give these mentally ill freaks and their masters an inch and they take it all

One condones the positive human and the other degeneracy. It's how wpuld one say, the right thing to so

Most trannies are already also pedos

No, just outright call for them to "remove" the problematic people (with the mildest takes possible) from the company in the main fuckin post.
Dude trust me. If I had to choose between a /pol/tard sperging out about killing my entire family, and a concentrated effort to ruin my career, bring me that neonazi fuck any day.

>fireden Yea Forums is gone
such a shame, you could always check on retards in a few clicks

yup that's all it was, definitely didn't use a slur, nope

Attached: gQlet7w.png (1158x670, 152K)

boom boom bitch back in the day we'd already be ruining their forums

Agreed. Trannies need to fuck off.

Remember when video games were just about video games?

I always feel sad for this people. They actually believe cancer will buy games.

I've not seen a single person praising the game for having the word gay in it.

Nobody said that, it's a prequel to a game that's already out (Bombshell) so obviously 3drealms isn't going to let voidpoint have a radically different character from that.

Attached: 1517133380814.jpg (466x525, 77K)

WHITE MEN
LOSE AGAIN

good call. people should be held accountable for attempting to rewrite history and bury unflattering material.

30 years ago these devs were just changing gears to match the pop culture climate, and that's all they're doing today: paying lip service to a fad in order to appear hip.

They also have bathrooms on several levels and none of them are transgender.

I don't see a problem here.

>back in the day
You're a delusional zoomer, you know that?

>mandatory sensitivity training
a literal NPC factory?

Religious genital mutilation is just as bad as fag mutilation.

No faggotry is 70% of the time due to early childhood experiences. Whether the child grew up to hate those experiences or love them is irrelevant, they are directly responsible for their sexuality.
The other 30% is boredom due to living in constant success and convenience(modern first world society). People seek new thrills they otherwise would not be interested in simply to have fun again. They don't do this consciously, like one day say "I'm so bored, guess I'll try beign gay." It's their subconscious trying to keep themselves entertained as boredom is genuinely a deadly trait in animals.

>dude just kill my family so I can still say racist things at work
Holy fucking shit

You realize you can just download it for free and decide if you want to give them money later because it has a GOG release right? No need to formulate your opinions based on shitposting online.

A woman made a sworn statement that Trump raped her in the ass when she was 13 but she and the lawfirm got an avalanche of threats and it couldn't go to trial.

You can go up to two hours bro

Why?
>I'm being attacked by the neonazis!
does wonders to PR, and they are not dangerous at all. /pol/ would not affect any game ever, because who the fuck wants to pander to white nationalism? Whenever that happens, it's ultimately net good. Why do you think companies rely on culture war marketing more and more?

you just responded to the same post twice in one post.

But I don't believe in God and I hate migrants

I guess that's true. You don't see anyone really caring about what niggers have to say anymore. BLM is literally never in the news.

Fuck off

>they are not dangerous at all
You know white supremacists have killed a couple people already this year, right?

The latest incarnation of where the mentally ill leftist side goes to now after neogaf was shutdown because pedos. Resetera will have a pedo problem in the background as well as so many of these mentally ill freaks want to diddle kids, but so far hasn't come to light from not enough doxxing attempts.

What history? It's literally a scrapped design, even in 1997 the dev team decided it was a dumb idea, hence it not being carried over into any later iteration of DNF

That's White identity politics for you.

yepsure did

here's your (you)

Yes retard, a person telling me to KYS on twitter definitely means he would murder my family. You got it figured out r/gamingcirclejerk

Resetera outrage campaigns have actual lasting effects to both your reputaition and eve, your current material status.

found the autist

Attached: 1564372218611.webm (404x720, 1021K)

wish i was rich

Trump supporters don't think anyone who is not a Trump supporter counts as "people".

8chump user complaining about pedos is rich.

Thats right, I don't give 2 fucks about gays but the lgbt community of freaks need to fucking die in a fire

Based 3DR hate is not welcome in this industry.

Back in my day, throwing a shitfit on the Internet and doxxing some people was a fucked up thing to do according to normalfags. For some reason now it's the norm and rewarded. Can't explain that

Attached: 1563824437877.png (500x375, 233K)

>Can you show this trend explicitly? For example, cucknada is very sparse yet has very high rates of the gays.

Statistical population density of a polity cannot affect people physiologically. They can only be affected by population density that they can perceive. Most of the population lives in towns and cities.

> Dude just let them force their beliefs down your throat, what are you, A HOMOPHOBE?
These faggots are acting just like the religions they hate by forcing their bullshit onto everyone else, and if you don't follow their social dogma they will do whatever it takes to ruin you, even stalk your children.

Oh, I hope they find the pedos then, desu.

>edgy comment = they would actually do it
Resetera actually means what they say, yet to see a right winger that backs up those claims.

>How did trans get so much political power? I blame white people, they bend over for the LGBT community even when the demands make no sense, they have no spine.

It's leftist Whites. Every racial/ethnic group in the world has a bias in favor of their own people except leftist Whites who hate their own people.

should I?

Honestly doesn't seem like a problem if you're not transphobic, but I guess that's hard for some people

>I know right, who in their right mind believes they can change sex lol

Nobody in their right mind believes that. Only the delusional.

>natural
retard

Yes, random muslim churches. Not Zoe Quinn. Would take that risk over "transphobic" accusations.

and so long gay bowser

Attached: 1561068292875.png (566x180, 10K)

>dude all those fags that posted their manifestos on 8gag /pol/ before shooting up people (and streaming themselves doing it in one case) are all kike false flags

Is Gigachad the only one who can save us from the SJW menace and tranny enablers now?

Kill yourself.

>it doesn't count if they aren't white

Patrick Crusius? Hello?

Youll grow up one day kiddo

Interesting.

What a rude thing to say to someone

This, self hating whites get a hit of dopamine every time they play white saviour or talk down their peers.

Glad I didn't buy it.

GAMERS RISE UP

Based. Hope they lose over $10,000 from the refunds.

People in the screencap were not transphobic. Just kind of ignorant. And they are problably gettting fired within a week.

>You're right. Their insanity needs to be brought out more in the open.

People don't understand the extant of it. They stuff they teach in universities. It's insane. Feminist theory, critical race theory, the "epistemological privilege of the oppressed," feminist epistemology, the authoritarian basis for "political correctness." People don't even know what is going on.

Statistically its the transogres that'll be killing themselves.

dilate

Post nose

cope

Maybe it has something to do with how they’re treated as second class citizens

>Remember when video games were just about video games?

Leftists believe that the only purpose of art is to further the revolution.

Litterly NAZI

they should be treated worse

Maybe they are treated that way because they attempt to force reality to bend to an illusion so weak that a simple wrong pronoun causes them to wreck a store.

Based and blessed.

Jeez, and they say right wingers are dishonest.

random terrorist attacks have no correlation of people harassing game devs on twitter. resetera attacks directly cause people to get fired or have their reputation dragged through the mud.
I don't know why would you even try to argue this point.

Maybe it has something to do with how they've lived in a hugbox for several years before mutilating themselves and realizing what a terrible mistake their life was

As they should be

Considering they're choosing to irrationally mutilate themselves and their children, they are second class citizens.

>not a single dollar of my money is going to help some dick cutting faggot
Do you pay taxes?
If you do then you give money to Israel, home of the people who practice and force dick cutting.

this looked good and worth a buy. now i've lost all interest.

Do right-wingers intentionally keep themselves ignorant?

It's spreading. I remember seeing a bunch of my friends sharing some bullshit about a white guy showing how to eat pho. All of these fucks crying about it were chinese, korean, or japanese. Not me or any of my vietnamese friends gave a fuck. Once asians start getting offended on behalf of different asians, they'll start being offended on behalf of blacks and hispanics too.

This tranny atuff is ridiculous lol. Why is every corporate industry corralled into extreme fear of this extreme mental health minority? But don't worry guys nothing is wrong, insane leftist mindjacking isn't the dominant culture or anything

>tfw gayest state

Attached: 1549934525092.png (536x631, 529K)

But they aren't? They're hailed as "stunning and brave souls" from MSM and the several communities they participate in

kek, imagine living in a country where your tax money goes to mutilating baby genitals

Why do we pretend to hate transsexual people again? This isnt 2007, its no longer cool to be edgy just to be edgy

>People in the screencap were not transphobic.

Transphobic is a nonsense word that nobody should take seriously.

Fox News has done to our parents what our parents thought video games and cartoons would do to us.

Boy howdy I sure am ready for the tranny trend to end

steamcommunity.com/app/562860/negativereviews/?browsefilter=mostrecent&snr=1_5_100010_&p=1

Absolutely glorious. They managed to piss off both sides.

Me too. I wonder what's next

BASED user

Attached: 1562357317975.png (609x1080, 279K)

All leftist political views are somehow related to white genocide

If you are getting treated as a 2nd class citizens, why I mostly see you fags complaining about chihiro fujisaki for the 10th straigh year and doing retarded reaches how atlus secretly hates you? Or sperging out at random comments at the game devs which were not even hostile to you?

If it's in fact really that bad, why your platform is based on 1st world problems and tribalistic outrage over nothing?

>Why is every corporate industry corralled into extreme fear of this extreme mental health minority?
Because they're basically terrorists, acting like religious fanatics and constantly threatening people and destroying livelihoods.

>Maybe it has something to do with

how they are mentally ill and instead of treating them people motivated by the desire to deconstruct Western Civilisation and all it stands for enable their untenable delusion.

It's only just begun, user.

Attached: 1562936443844.jpg (648x960, 173K)

>Do right-wingers intentionally keep themselves ignorant?

Do you actually think that enabling aberrant weirdos who think they are a different sex is enlightened? Holy fuck.

>he likes trannies
>he supports their efforts to force hetero men into literally dating other men to continue their insane illusion that they are women
lmao, ur gunna die and I'm gunna dab on your grave then fuq ur mum.

don't confuse "not used in the final product" with "scrapped because it was a dumb idea." the character's prototype designs were all deliberately made to be consistent with the 90s "x-treme" pop culture trend. i'm not sure why you said none of those themes were carried over, because as everyone can plainly see, for the majority of the character's development span, she still had her ass and titties out like she was meant to be in Heavy Metal 2000.

a lot of material doesn't make it into a game's release, and more often than not, the reasons for this are platform limitations, time constraints, plot rewrites, or developer incompetence; for an exhaustive list of examples, please see The Cutting Room Floor archive of cut content from video games, at tcrf.net. Bombshell surely wasn't the only character idea who didn't make it into the crowded DNF roster, especially considering the game's insanely long stint in development hell.

Why are you two simps seething 'bout someone refunding a game?

I'm begging both of ya to take a shower
hit the gym
loose weight
gain height
have sex
and get a clue

Attached: 1535999644065.png (623x516, 459K)

>Why do we pretend to hate transsexual people again?

Deconstruction gender is fucking stupid and that's the whole point behind what you are doing.

You're an actual idiot if you think everyone interested in trans rights is only focusing on this

Probably Plural. A society of people with artificial multiple identity disorder.

I don't know about enlightened, but I don't see why they can't or why I can't be supportive of it

How come when John Money did it he was considered "sick" and "immoral" but when a modern nutjob does it it's "brave" and "natural"?

Do you honestly believe that "Transabled" people should be encouraged to chop off legs and arms they feel do not belong?

>Probably Plural. A society of people with artificial multiple identity disorder.

Quantum Gender. "I'm a man, a woman, and neither all at the same time depending on the observer!"

>trans rights
What rights do transpeople not have?
And no, some made up stupid shit that isn't a right for anyone, is not a right they're missing.

>devs changing aspects of their own game of their own free will
yeah do this or get blacklisted it's totally their own will

What the fuck

Because the media and Democrats are literally what Alex Jones said, and the madman was right.

Its full of Satanists and Jews using Sacrifice rituals.

Because it's a lie.

They’re blocked from military service for starters. Fuck that.

Blacklisted by who? North Korea?

Or maybe it's because they are delusional and mutilated

Because the paradigm shifted.

Who exactly was blacklisting them aside from asshurt trannies on resetera.

This.

dunno m8 maybe the press, twitter, and any form of media?

They're not protected, which I guess they want, so that job owners can't do demeaning shit to them that is legal.

>he's a part of grade school faculty
Oh wow

>the game needs all the positive press it can get
From who? The blue checkmarks on twitter who never even heard of this game until they were told to be outraged by it? The legion of trannies on resetera who don't even know what the Build engine is?

>I don't know about enlightened, but I don't see why they can't or why I can't be supportive of it

Because except in very rare, aberrant cases of genetic catastrophe, there is objectively two sexes. They are readily identifiable, to make a indescribably immense understatement. An adult male is a man, an adult female is a woman. This is adaptive and healthy for a society, to the extent that it is unbelievable that it could be questioned. To deconstruct this is insane. People who think they are the opposite sex are delusional and you harm them by enabling the delusion. Cutting up your genitals is an atrocity against self.

>Be gay
>Sex anytime I want
>Don't live in a 3rd world so I can take pills to not get AIDS
>Straight friends are told by girls they are the cause of all evil
>Never have to be scared of a fake rape threat
>Never ever going to accidentally have a kid, giving a girl 18 years worth of free money
>Mfw straight guys are never going to have these luxury's

Stay mad breeders

>mean words BAD
>chemically castrating children GOOD

Online trans communities are absolutely insane. You do you, buddy, but this just makes any issues you have less legitimate.

You can't simultaneusly larp as the oppressed 2nd class group, and be a more retarded and harassing version of the furry fandom. It's stupid, it's harmful, fix your shit. Faggots on Yea Forums would hate you no matter what, but trannies recently seem helbent on making everyone hate them.

That didn't happen.

I would argue California for 1st Place if not second.

Turok is and always will be rancid shit I'm never doing videos on them.

protected from what? the Mega Aliens from ultra space?

Most press just wouldn't cover it (and it's usually developers that blacklist press, like Besthesda), you're not gonna get banned from Twitter for posting transphobic comments when neo-Nazis and white supremacism run rampant, and you have to be more clear how exactly they'd be blacklisted in any other form of media

He is damaging our guys at Voidpoints profits. How are they going to pay for HRT medicine and sex reassignment surgeries without his purchase?

>>Because except in very rare, aberrant cases of genetic catastrophe, there is objectively two sexes
People don't deny this.
>to the extent that it is unbelievable that it could be questioned. To deconstruct this is insane
No it isn't. This is meme argumentation.
>and you harm them by enabling the delusion
Says who? Trannies commit suicide less after doing it.

Attached: disaster.jpg (652x488, 51K)

Is 8ch the new thing for you mentally ill freaks to say now?

The only people more lionized than trannies and fags are niggers.

Not paying for their pointless medical bills, is not the same as being blocked from joining.
Also, a having a gaping wound in your crotch is a completely fine reason not to let someone enroll, since it's a potential hazard, not only to them selves, but also to their team.
It's like saying that we need blind rights since blind people can't join the military.
That's still not a right that anyone has, so it would't be a trans right, but a human right, if it ever became one.

Everytime I hear this shit and the whole "trans rights are human rights" I genuinely wonder how fucking delusional can these people be.
Because they want to fuck children, and this isn't the "but muh loli" shit, they want to fuck real life children.

Attached: Transgender Pedophile.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

>random terrorist attacks have no correlation of people harassing game devs on twitter
most of those terrorists were brainwashed by weev types via linking anime titty censorship to kike globalists. That shit was directly related to harrassing game devs. Zoe Quinn is a tremendous cunt, I'll give you that.
>resetera attacks directly cause people to get fired or have their reputation dragged through the mud.
You know way more about Resetera than I do, tranny. You're probably jealous anyway simply because most people know enough about Yea Forums bullshit to ignore Yea Forums bullshit when it happens.

>Most press just wouldn't cover it
>this is not blacklisted by the media
>unironically using the word transphobic

See this is why I dont buy any game newer than 2010.

Yeah I just downloaded it for free, but I rather pay for things I want to support and I really wanted to support 3d realms.
Oh well :^)

Sex and gender aren't the same thing, and not all transgender people have surgery done. What are you worried about?

I think people hate ideologues, not actual transexuals.

>Online
it's literally, objectively a mental illness. all trannies are a priori insane.
>a more retarded and harassing version of the furry fandom. It's stupid, it's harmful, fix your shit.
above all trannies are attention whores. if they acted civil they would never get any attention and they'll take hostile attention over being ignored.

>People don't deny this.
the entire Left is denying the existence of two sexes and yes gender is sex

you probably funded quite a few hormone therapies for the trannies by buying games in 00s

shit's fucked all the way brehs

Strife when cunt

Zoomer detected

>the entire Left is denying the existence of two sexes because I say so
alright

>Trannies commit suicide less after doing it.
What in the fuck are you talking about?
Trannies have the highest suicide rate after surgery.

Gender isn't a thing in general.

How the fuck a mental ill with a wound in their crouch can be useful to the fucking army

>I'll just believe some random user
kys desu

>being this dishonest
Are you telling me now that the left now doesn't believe in the existence of 1000 genders?

Homosexuality is a form of population control and it has several benefits
>based on the most primitive instinct that can be influenced by mass media
>rides on the coattails of sexual revolution, except it negates its' effects because homosexuals won't have children
>an explosive growth can be negated by promotion of homosexuality, this is why fags are tolerated but why they are not allowed to have children
>purging off weak bloodlines, chances are that if you fall for the fag meme then your genes aren't really worth much as you wont pass them to further generations

Basically it servers the same purpose as war that culls the population, except it's peaceful and the end result does not wreck land and infrastructure around you, it's just extremely annoying.

>goobergate caused white nationalist shootings
Even if that piece of actual retardation was true (which it obviously isn't), they still weren't attacking game devs, so nothing changes in my point.
>heh, why do you even care. I sure don't care.
rest my case.

Explain Kingdom Come: Deliverance then.
>Lead devs' views offend game journalists and resetera months before release
>they kept complaining about it all the way until it came out
>actual reviews all gave glowing praise to the game with the consensus drawbacks being bugs much like your typical Eastern Euro game (which got fixed anyway)

Yeah, it's just a social construct

They don't believe in any particular number of genders, and they do consider gender and sex to be different things but you just handwaved that part.

No, it makes sense. I have a friend who moved to Portland and somehow became a fag overnight. I thorougly believe he's not really gay but actually got talked out of giving up his butthole to some fag there and now he's trying to cope by convincing himself he's gay, trying to join antifa, posting anti-white shit on FB for like-cummies, etc. It didn't start until after he quit doing drugs and I'm wondering if it's just another way to get a thrill.

Exactly. And that means that trans isn't a thing either.

Yeah, because they're sustaining even more harassment and discrimination

yeah that must be it

They're the one harassing and discriminating

>they do consider gender and sex to be different things
>the entire Left is denying the existence of two sexes because I say so
when the dishonest faggot expose himself, you just fucking admit they don't believe in two sexes and no gender it's not a different thing from sex

No they aren't.
Any 'harasser' isn't going to tell the difference between a a guy in drag that has a dick and one that doesn't.
I'd ask how you've become so retarded, but then I realized i already know.

Thanks op. refunding right now. Fuck censorship of any kind. Art must be free.

Fuck this gay earth

Steam working quite fast. Got my refund confirmed in 33 minutes.

I'm not a eurocuck so I'll be fine.

HAHAHAHA GET FUCKED BACKERS

Yeah bro, that's totally it. It's not that mutilating your dick not only fucks your body up but also your mind.

Attached: ECTpChFXkAE-j2j.jpg (679x358, 77K)

I don't mean insane like clinically having mental issues. Nothing wrong with having mental issues related to personal identity or whatever, I have no beef with that.

From all I know though, the symptoms have nothing to do with acting like a massive faggot online, which is what I have a problem with.

>Even if that piece of actual retardation was true (which it obviously isn't)
pic related, faggot. here's a link if you think that's fake: archive.is/fOprk

Attached: weev.png (933x304, 57K)

>Less than 150 games
Imagine clouding your library with useless shit

just for the dilating I would kill myself that shit is fucking torture

Oh yea it isn't because they are in extreme pain almost 24/7 and regret a irreversible surgery post op. Fuck off, I have no time for your inane faggotry.

Attached: Tranny regret.png (1408x5896, 1.45M)

Reminder that trannies are literally just left wing incels

Attached: ECKeOgKUEAAE-m7.jpg (680x529, 82K)

This isn't real. Something this demonic can't exist in our world

imagine nailing a rat to a rape victim meetup's door because they didn't want creepy crossdressers hanging around them.

Attached: ECKeOgMUEAAHikb.jpg (462x680, 71K)

You better habeeb it.

I figure I'd give this a shot instead of Ion. Any word how it compares to the other BUILD games?

Attached: RNR.jpg (225x195, 11K)

there's more than one transgender experience

They don't deny the existence of two sexes though (barring those outliers). Sex and gender are different, there are two sexes and many genders (or rather many points across the spectrum of gender). There is nothing contradictory about these ideas.

stunning and brave

this is we need a minister of propaganda and censure, we can't let people think! they could even post on forums and talk!

It's shit.

40%

Good for you user

The soundtrack thus far is pretty fucking rockin' at the least, so I guess there's that if the level design ends up being shit once I'm passed what I'd call the shareware point.

>They don't deny the existence of two sexes
Gender=Sex
saying Gender is not Sex is denying the reality and like I said you are a dishonest faggot, the LEFT deny the existence of two sexes and believe in there like 5000

WTF I'm a /pol/tard now

Worst functional level design. Best aesthetic level design. You will be tearing your hair out while being extremely comfy.

Oh right, you support free speech until the people you like get in power and revoke free speech for the people you don't like, and depending on the people in power's particular views, you might get caught up in it as well.

AND I'M NOT BUYING ANY MORE GAMES FROM THESE MENTALLY ILL TRANNIES & GAY FAGGOTS PANDERING COMPANY

this was a Kickstarter?

>Gender=Sex
You haven't made any convincing argument as to why that is yet.
>saying Gender is not Sex is denying the reality
This is literally just saying "I'm right because I'm right". There is more to reality than your feelz.

No no I mean we can't let people talk or think like wtf just *train* them from very young so they can't get close to anykind of bad thinking that would be problematic

nice, got 0.5 points

No.

>brainwashing children is only good when I do it

Gender is a synonym of Sex and only started to be used because you mutts faggots couldn't handle to write SEX because that could be offensive, weird right? the same guys that can't show a fucking nipple in television trying to find a word to say the same thing.

>I openly oppose free speech and enter an alliance with the bourgeois tech giants and the goverment if needed, I'm sure they won't fuck me in the ass in a few years!

.....wow

Yeah fuck the others we are better

In my language they are the same word. I wonder how many cultures don't even have a distinction atm.

Someone explain what happened. I haven't paid any attention to this game at all.

It's funny. I've been seeing SEX on forms again in the last couple years in place of gender as a result of all of this nonsense. Even though someone with SRS could try and claim their faulty artificial thing makes them X sex of Y.

Then why do all the far leftists consider Jack Dorsey and Steve Huffman to be right wing?

Why are there multiple threads on a developer changing an invisible sign on some soap? Did somebody from Tel Aviv short sell 3D Realms just in time?

I'm buying this game now. Fuck you.

Some game developers made some transphobic comments that people saw, and got criticized for it. Now the devs apologized for it and said they're gonna donate money to a charity, so Yea Forums is mad about that

Gender was and is a polite synonym for "sex." The gay community started pushing the whole "gender=/=sex" nonsense back in the 80s.

The comment wasn't even transphobic. It just offended them.

it's his fault. all of it

Attached: file.png (800x1000, 1.09M)

Unless you language was created in 2010 it's mean the same, because they are synonym that it's being pushed now to be different things because the LGTB agenda

what was the comment in question

What was the comment?

phew then Subverse still have hope

This game is pretty hard.

>One of the biggest censorship campaigns in the history of the internet led people to seek places where they were allowed to talk about it
>Bad people took advantage of this to spread other ideas in these places
Whose fault was this?

Some far leftist are nominally against it, but still try to buddy up and get comfy with them, because deplatforming obsession. Some are radlib larpers pretending having Marx pfp for clout. Unapologetic radlibs love them.

And it doesn't really matter to which of those groups a person belongs to, they are still complicit in allying with corporation to combat the white nationalist falseflag thread or for stupid shit like trans safe spaces. We should be fighting the corporate not begging them for favors.

>tfw you're a mentally ill as trannies

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (1542x6365, 1.64M)

She kind of looks like Bruce Jenner, that dude who is famous because of the Kardashians.

>Female protagonist that acts like a male action movie hero
>Dev is such a hack-fraud that they used an engine from over 20 years ago
>SJWs are so attracted to the game that they have already started an outrage

I don't need to play this to know it's typical lazy virtue signaling indie dev trash. I refuse to ever play this insult to the genre. There's thousands of mods for the build engine that I can guarantee are better.

Attached: 1563842580429.jpg (750x498, 28K)

Is that fucking LiveJournal? Someone was still using that in 2015?

nice reframing, but
>comments weren't transphobic
>"criticised" means concentrated effort to get them fired
>they are donating to promote trans awareness with confused teenagers

can't believe it's this easy to get (You)'s
i'll be stealing this

>Alex Jones was right about everything
In a couple years we're going to be saying this about David Icke at this rate

You should make one with that Duke 3D mod he was shilling.

The worst one was the guy being unsure about people with severe mental issues and depression being able to "mutilate" their bodies, because they might regret it later.

my entire hard drive was less than 600MB when B+W was relatively new

Opposing child abuse is not transphobia

Screencap?

where the hell do i go?

Attached: 20190819182711_1.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

They literally donated people's money to a charity for transitioning children.

Lying about what you actually think isn't a good look though

Button on desk opens up elevator gate.

Voidpoint are based. Get dabbed on nerds.

What transphobic comments?

that's what happens when your bend the knee, and start sucking off SJW trannies like speedonvhs adamantium and bigbeardetektivenjimmy
get woke go broke

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THE CLOSETED SELF-HATING GAY

Also explain my atheist friends who are married with children and actively fight the mental slavery of religion.

Attached: 1564719474462.gif (400x225, 506K)

It works because it's completely outlandish retarded bullshit, but a subset of people today seem to ACTUALLY believe said outlandish retarded bullshit, so it seems believable that you'd actually not be baiting.

Just google resetera ion fury transphobia, you'd have the screens in the op. I'm tired, not in the mood for spoonfeeding.

Funding HRT is the most based thing a devteam could do

Attached: 1565829251956.png (475x834, 360K)

The Yea Forums people who were invested in the "Five Guys burgers and fries" raid got so buttmad that moot decided to get off his skinny ass and mod for once that they went to 8gag (and half those people still posted here anyway)
The reddit people who cared about the whole thing just formed another subreddit to talk about it.

They actually cropped them a lot to make it sound worse. Twitter had full conversations, but yeah, I'm lazy too.

they just wanted to make a gud gayme.
yeah they should haf stuck to their gunz, but fug

>who are married with children
Seems like God already dealt out his punishment to them.

TerminX said that parents should stop forcing tranny shit onto young children

Great, another to buy removed from list, it's kinda funny how any user who bought ion fury now sponsor some money sink foundation.

ty sir

im from the united states, and ive used a loophole to not pay taxes for fucking 7 years now.

I AGREE MY FELLOW NORMAL HUMAN
WE ARE BOTH DEFINITELY NOT FAR-LEFTISTS WITH AN AGENDA

>being a christcuck on Yea Forums

>mandatory sensitivity training
Kek. Not even the newest thing, but just another symptom of what an Orwellian clown hellhole we live in.
The funny part is it will probably make some of them resent trannies and fags for real. More than any positive change it will make.

>explain my atheist friends who are married with gender fluid children

They are not gonna remove any lines you fucking cucks. You're overreacting like little babies

Attached: Untitled.png (786x77, 13K)

They shouldn't have bowed to any pressure considering all the drama was fabricated.
It can be their loss.

>yes, goy, nuance is bad, you must believe all of the talking points or none of them

This is why nobody should listen to Yea Forums.

And also why we MUST listen to restera.

there's a reason why "don't negotiate with terrorists" is a thing

Yeah, not dialogue, just enviroment, and some people on the dev team. Makes it so much better.

It's pretty gay for you to care this much. What state are you in?

Lmao. What now seeing as literally no dev wants to take Yea Forums's side? Have, dare I say it, SJWs won?

>no sewers
fake and cringepilled

>/pol/tard supposedly hates cuckservatives but repeats a 2000s cuckservative/jewish media talking point

Why not, shits free at another's expense
the best kind of free

Someone post the image of Midwest people rolling coal and the mutts and such on the shorelines drowning because of sea level rise.

>married with gender fluid children

Attached: IMG_20190815_075331.jpg (592x518, 35K)

how do i delete an old post

Does anyone ever think the anti-SJW side of things does more harm?

I don't necessarily agree with him, but the Jews are everywhere, user. It's basically inescapable at this point.

Based green red skull

Attached: reiiii.jpg (159x250, 5K)

too loud and disorganized

That has been the case since GG

>This news breaks out
>One side declares them "sorry about getting caught" and continues to hate them
>The other side treats them like they murdered a newborn for trying to recover a PR situation instead of shouting sieg heil and doubling down

Fuck RetardEra and their Cancel Culture bullshit, and fuck /pol/ for their delusional "We're the sane ones, FUCK THE JEWS" mindset.
Now I'm gonna hear nothing but bullshit about this game because the vultures need to feed.

Attached: 1532456823866.jpg (167x200, 47K)

and who in their right mind should disagree with that? For those people to claim them as property in this sense would be hypocritical of them.

Unironically, yes. They've managed to get several games censored and people fired.

Why do anti-SJWs have to ruin everything? :(

Lol, don't be so disingenuous.
Normalperson.jpeg as fuck.
Based sarcasm user.

It does harm by playing into corporate marketing schemes, like making an ubelievably loud advertisement campaign for Captain Marvel for free.

The resetera side actually wants to sanitise games, and make everything adhere to a singlular standard. If you don't agree, they'd try to fire you or make people hate you. Woketards are worse for free art, rightoids are just dumbfucks.

This case is very unique, because these retards just managed to miraculously piss off BOTH camps!

If you think Yea Forums's impact is that significant you need to get off the internet for a while. Sure, we send out ripples sometimes, but it's nothing compared to the marketing elsewhere and the useful idiots that retweet it and post about it on facebook

>Dude no don't you care criticize us just ignore your problems it'll go away despite this shit going on for over a decade now with no signs of stopping

If it wasn't for the SJWs, the people who became anti-SJW, would either be normal humans going about their day, or laughingstock, just like they were before.
The SJWs created the anti-SJWs, and that makes the SJWs worse.

It's not like we keep telling to people that these PR recoveries don't work at all.

They donated to a charity dedicated to mutilating children, fuck off. I could've forgiven the texture edits, but that donation? Never.

It became powerful when everyone realized that you can just jump on the bandwagon and get a free ride, as long as you shout as hard as you can and as long as you chop of your balls when it comes down to the dare.
Women get in for free, cause they only have to shout “im being attacked”, specially now that no one has the balls to ask for proof.
>muh feelings.

Proof, in a strict sense, has to be something that you and i can claim as valid at the same time, not something enclosed deeply and only within one individual experience.

Too late nigga.

CIRCUMCISION is nowhere to be found in the quran or the bible only jews practice this

Sorry Schlomo, I'm not a zionist

Attached: polfags btfo.jpg (660x371, 50K)

You have schizophrenia my friend.

What an odd non sequitur. You're more obsessed with jews than /pol/ it seems.

What happened to emperor ming?

Homosexuality probably is a form of male breeding control. Hell it may increase as we have basically reached the utopian civilisation as far as the dopamine centres in our brains are concerned.

Has to be an evolutionary answer towards homosexuality caused by prenatal abnormalities.

Child abuse good! Stable nuclear family bad! Say you're in favor of child abuse and give us money or we'll run your name through the mud and review bomb you!

Trannies are the worst thing to ever happen to society. They replicate via child abuse, just like rapists.

They threw /pol/ under the Bus for 5 twitterrandos. Whatever pol does now, even single refund, is already bigger blow to devs than if they ignored trannies

I didn't even say I hate Jews or anything, but they hold great sway over both parties. You'd have to be completely ignorant to miss that.

I'm using that joke on them, you clever piece of shit

Attached: ray-liotta-laughing-in-goodfellas-laugh-828190630.jpg (492x346, 46K)

how does that fence post that's stuck up your ass feel?

Who's talking about Yea Forums? Yes, Yea Forums was basically unusable, but there were those youtube videos with above million of views, constant buzz and conservacucks talking about it absolutely everywhere on a daily basis ranging from /pol/tards, t_d tards to facebook boomers.

Any sane person sees this as a retarded overreaction, you discouraged noone, you enouraged quite a lot. There is no way that movie would have performed like twice as good as ant man without that contribution.

Remember when you made Gillette stock raise? Try to understand how the economical system you love so much actually works.
THEY EXPECT YOU TO PLAY THE HEEL AND MAKE THE PRODUCT LOOK IMPORTANT AND TRANSGRESSIVE.

this og design is unironically based as fuck

Attached: bombshell.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Fucking cucks.

Attached: good.png (444x65, 8K)

>being 14
lmao you had it coming, you gay little nerd

>Getting pissy over a character being redesigned over the course of 20+ years
So did you complain about every single move that gets Dracula wrong?

Catholics in America.

You think I wouldn't use any and every opportunity to shit on these cunts for funding child mutilation? Fuck you.

Ughhh, how far we've come along.

Attached: 1565715998087.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Most normal people never even see that stuff. Seems like your trying to concern troll and make big your own personal boogeyman.
SJWs are taking a fat shit on creative freedom the way evangelicals used to, end of. Anything else is equivocating bullshit to draw away from that fact and deflect criticism. Worthless whataboutism.

i am talking about the scriptures, not the made up or adopted practices

the sources has no circumcision, basically all the christians and muslims who do circumcision are wrong

I don't want to fuck dracula. Now stop calling here. *Hangs up phone*

No. Like most rational and sane individuals, they abhor corruption of children. New ideas come from children who have been free to think for themselves. It has how civilization has evolved as time has gone on. Forcing a rhetoric is how you destroy a civilization.

I don't associate with degenerates, user. Shame on you for equating the intelligence to dismiss god with being a brain-dead twitter tranny.

>Remember when you made Gillette stock raise
Uhhhhhh.... Gillette lost 8 billion as a result of that ad campaign. Whatever the Unilever stock did, it was not bolstered by Gillette sales.
Why you bullshitin'?

> not the made up or adopted practices
That's what sets the difference between a religion and story time at the ranch

Remember when Trump disinvited Ben Garrison from a media summit because jewish groups bullied him? If the commander-in-chief of the free world sells out to these people on at least a weekly basis, what kind of a fight do you expect a 3d realms to put up?

Attached: garrison red pill.jpg (720x360, 128K)

Problem is, this shit is leaking into the matrix now, normies are refunding hearing about funding the kiddie mutilation shit.

They wanted to ride the tiger, I'm betting they're gonna lose a hell of a lot more than $10k.

based

*$8 billion in sales
My bad.

New thread

Based

They could've done everything BUT the fucking donation and most normies wouldn't even care. That shit is what really crossed the line.

Tranera is protected under the Ion Fury rules of community

Attached: 32525234235234.png (631x594, 49K)

Vultures only eat corpses. Have fun with your rotting body of a game.

Shit unilver doesn't own them.
Regardless, they did lose $8bn for that retarded ad attacking their customers.

Where? In Iraq?

Except when normal people see that stuff where it's absolutely everywhere. I don't care about capeshit and I couldn't escape it. Zoomers mostly live on youtube and social media. It's not unreasonable to think it performing massively above expectation had something to do with literally everyone hearing about that movie and laughing off the FEMINAZI ERASING WHITE MALES narrative attached to it.

When people reject outrage marketing, instead of perfectly playing into it, it loses all it's power. The best solution is not always to find the most opposite retarded position still within obviously rigged framework.

Normies don't buy games like these lmao. Where's your proof anyway?