Monster Hunter Thread

Here's what we know so far from the trailer
>X sets are in (Teo and Kushala X sets were shown)
>Velkhana is getting a siege fight
>gatling guns
>no fucking brachy trailer in sight
There's a developer presentation tomorrow and there are 6 slots in Gamescom that are all for Iceborne so lets hope one of them drops the Brachy Trailer.

Looks like we're in for a long haul

Attached: 1565990771459.png (500x427, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DdtfpDsy3ec
youtube.com/watch?v=DDbYLebvU-s
youtube.com/watch?v=056b35-DECY
youtube.com/watch?v=h2Dp-WLSsm0
youtube.com/watch?v=6tAbngwThiU
gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule
youtube.com/watch?v=HpyxECxhBo0
youtube.com/watch?v=MWy1caceqHg
youtube.com/watch?v=JfDdMSca1ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fot2BXVmeVI
youtube.com/watch?v=l43v0JZRmpk
youtu.be/lAg8-RROs2s
youtube.com/watch?v=0Scr-DMxP10
youtube.com/watch?v=gBCUzoTtujE
youtube.com/watch?v=DtPN7_6q2vA
youtube.com/watch?v=qd6VH2BkqZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_EyxCx6_4M0
youtube.com/watch?v=A1tz9oxd5TY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQXMflSDcY
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
youtube.com/watch?v=j6RSbo_n4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=g1wkbMFWnTI
youtube.com/watch?v=K6roX3zSIVU
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zayEXw74PUs
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_xVAzI3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9FTbwF6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGvxX30UDw
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc
youtube.com/watch?v=fisgsFOQWfA
amazon.co.jp/dp/B07TWFSLJX
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Anti-listfag/
youtu.be/78zoBf7JNgk
youtu.be/MFPhSOwDaZM
youtu.be/QFOqGV-6bck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a siege fight, it's just the same thing as the Fatalis fight.

can you tell me the minute where kushala and teo x are shown?

Barioth X isn't in Iceborne, retard.

There will be more infodrops through the Gamescom dumdum

Attached: 1536846812484.gif (220x165, 255K)

>multiple monsters got X sets
>LOL IT MEANS BARIOTH X WON'T BE IN
you braindead, boy?

Attached: 56915081_2080000695387392_5924996518288293888_n (1).jpg (134x139, 3K)

They are literally using barioths old HR set for MR, so yes, Barioth X aint in

Why'd they even bother with this trailer?

Nigga, where have you been? Barioth X got deconfirmed like two months ago.

I wonder what's happening to this place right now

Attached: Capcom Headquarters Japan.png (1027x832, 1.49M)

Since they've postponed brachy's trailer and presented filler kushala instead this means there's something important inside the trailer, right?
Right...?

Attached: D_WXlhUUIAUUtcy.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

[audible money printing sounds intensify]

Agreed, though i think its more of a 1 time thing, then youll fight it in the hoarfrost for the rest of the game, similar to nergi on zorahs back in the first zorah fight. Then you fight nergi in the recess for the rest of the game

Isn't it gonna be like GU where there will be X and XR version?

Press S to spit on Velkhana

>brought back a town equivalent
>almost certainly will just be a set piece for a single fight rather than bringing back invasions
>4U is probably the last game that will feature youtu.be/DdtfpDsy3ec

lolno. You're getting slight variations with delta and omega versions at best

Developer Presentation with Ryozo Tsujimoto, Kaname Fujioka, and Daisuke Ichihara stream tomorrow at 5:00 am PST(8:00 am EST) , there will be more to come! Relax people! that's not all they have to show us.

REMINDER:
No Zin
No Steve
No Gore
Best to save yourselves from misery

>he thinks the Velkhana "siege" isn't just a one-time story quest like the Zorah ravine fight
Coem on people, they literally have cutscenes going on at the time

Attached: 1507181606944.jpg (600x791, 82K)

and even then the monster invasion quests in 4U weren't a big deal that actually changed Dundorma or the Elder Hall it was more like "Oh this asshole is at the gate, go do this limited quest if you want or whatever"

If they weren't going to show anything worth looking at today they should've told us so, and no, ice Kushala isn't interesting enough to get a trailer all to itself

Someone post the picture of the rarity 10 Nargacuga glaive that's just an iron weapon with feathers.

X and Z baybee

Attached: e68890e4425caa910b5ecd4d216d987e1b2cbbb19dba6959cf7c56a6607c3bb3.jpg (650x732, 149K)

?

Attached: 1566242607889.png (732x562, 700K)

What is the most logical explanation for "Velkhana is the key to all this"?

Invert of Zorah. A walking ecosystem catalyst. When he dies, something awakens

Once again, great but not worth a trailer

Why is Velkhana's music so fucking shit?
youtube.com/watch?v=DDbYLebvU-s

Oh, so the song thing is like a swan song

That's all of World's OST.

>>gatling guns
excuse me?

>When he dies, something awakens
so literally the final boss is Iceborne?

I mean, how are you going to beat youtube.com/watch?v=056b35-DECY and youtube.com/watch?v=h2Dp-WLSsm0 for icy themes

It wakes up at the asscrack of dawn and screeches for an hour so all the others monsters are testy because they're tired.

Attached: 1558558222224.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

He is /in/

Attached: 1499293055368[1].jpg (600x400, 31K)

no

Because orchestral shit is soulless, and that's basically the entire World soundtrack.

half the instruments were removed for the mount theme, like every elder theme

Superman evading is a noob trap?

Attached: 89e9a3af4eb7863e387ad3cf6350af32fa25e2fe76e25ba32d9c9adcec44e154.jpg (1000x746, 342K)

What would you prefer? Synthwave?

>Jho has one of the only orchestrated tracks in the game
>is also one of the best tracks in the series
>World ruins it

Who the fuck writes World's music? I want names!

Nah, some attacks are impossible without it and it's the best tactic against nerg's roar+divebomb.

Superman diving is a last resort. You lose cool points for doing it but do it if you really need to live.

>If you don't want a generic orchestra then you must want synthwave

holy fuck that is really bad
I thought iceborne was getting better after hearing hoarfrosts and narga's themes

Just don't use it when you don't have to, the get up animation is nearly as long as the invincibility

I just asked you, what would you prefer? Do you have a suggestion or do you just shit on things and greentext?

>half the instruments
>when its literally just a layer of bongos removed

Are you genuinely retarded

Yes he is, he's been going on about it for days

Why not what they used in the earlier games?

>better
>narga's theme

No, is useful for attacks that cannot be evaded normally, see niggergante dive bomb, Dala breath attack or Ukanlos pressurized water beam.

Listen to the tracks posted or even something like Kushala Daora's theme (which is also orchestral) for good examples.

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=6tAbngwThiU

gematsu.com/2019/08/capcom-germany-announces-gamescom-2019-live-stream-schedule
trailer is probably tomorrow. Presentation is there

Imagine preordering Iceborne and giving Capcom even more money for the skeleton rehashing that is World.

10:30 a.m. – Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Guests with Tilmen, The Nephias, and Daniel Nerdstar
11:00 a.m. – Cosplay Forge
12:00 p.m. – Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Fight Club
12:30 p.m. – Capcom Home Arcade
1:30 p.m. – Cosplay Show
2:00 p.m. – Developer Presentation with Ryozo Tsujimoto, Kaname Fujioka, and Daisuke Ichihara presented by Rocketbeans
3:00 p.m. – Autograph Session with Ryozo Tsujimoto, Kaname Fujioka, and Daisuke Ichihara
4:00 p.m. – Game Show
5:00 p.m. – Capcom Home Arcade
6:00 p.m. – Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Guests with Nico Feelisch (Rogers), Alexander Prinz (The Dark Parable Knight), and Dave Grunewald (Annisokay)
6:30 p.m. – Time Attack Tournament (Advanced)

Thursday, August 22

10:30 a.m. – Monster Hunter World: Iceborne and Guests with Seansstream, Salista_Belladonna, and RayaOnAir
11:00 a.m. – Time Attack Tournament (Beginner)
12:00 p.m. – Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Fight Club
12:30 p.m. – Capcom Home Arcade
1:30 p.m. – Cosplay Show
2:00 p.m. – Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Hunter Speedrun training with Chris from TeamDarkside

>literally just some cringe fat ugly let's players
>Team Shitside embarrassing themselves again (not like having a clan in fucking MH is an embarrassment for and by itself)
>cosplay cringe

Just stop it, Jude. Brachydios is the last thing you get and a few more recolors. Preorder already and stop trying in life.

not gonna lie narga's theme has been stale having listening to it forever, new remix is spicy

/mhg/ pls go

>Velkhana actually attacks the village
Already more menacing than Nergigante

I wonder if Canta per me plays MHW.

>presented by Rocketbeans
VALBROS WERE IN

Attached: jetto duragon.jpg (800x800, 90K)

Where have you been for the last year or so

A lot of folks are going to be pleasantly surprised with the final Iceborne roster. It's not perfect, but there's definitely a few surprises left.

He plays with a Camilla mod and just does viewer requests on stream

Not in Youtube looking at Canta videos that's for sure.

well then FUCKING SHOW THEM AND NOT VELKHANA FOR THE 60TH TIME

I like him and I'm still sick of seeing this dude all the time.

>Rocket
>Beans
Valstrax and Nergigante canonically fucked, and we get to fight its offspring, it will be glorious.

Attached: 1564781589965m.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

Fuck you Ryozo, give me the Khezu trailer or die.

Attached: 1499291462956[1].jpg (400x314, 67K)

>competitive monster hunter

oh no no no no no no

>Him

Attached: 1513064117864.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Does anyone actually like Bazel? It feels like he just punishes you for playing the game. I'm hitting him, staggering him, and then I get hit by a random explosion. I fucking hate this monster.

His MHFU streams are maximum comfy

yeah devs confirmed its a he

>Valstrax and Nergigante canonically fucked
Imagine the GU autist's reaction if this becomes true

It's like that no matter what I'm hunting. Nigger ass monster in every zone shitting bombs on me

There is no GU autist, there is just Listfag

max /comfywithfriends/

Attached: and omega.png (318x135, 28K)

Spatial awareness my dude
Or bring a gun

After Brachy, most of the new monsters are post-game only. Guiding Lands has a bunch of new ones.

Iceborne has at least 26 new monsters. Do the math if you need/want to.

Confirm gore is in

Gore is not in. Sorry.

I rike, I enjoy.

Based

>New monsters
Do you mean actual new monsters or subspecies/variants because those do not count

Bros...

Attached: D1D486C7-94E7-4146-981E-267905464BC5.jpg (474x589, 40K)

Attached: 20190813_233759.png (345x691, 127K)

New to MH World, I should specify.

i like the idea of bazel and i don't mind the fight, but he needs to appear way less frequently than he does.

luckily when he shows up in 6g there'll be like 60 monsters so he won't appear that often

>another Elsa trailer

Please tell me we’re getting brachy and best boy soon

is this your first G-rank or something?

That didn't answer my question

It's the only good new monster in World

why is pukei eating pikachu

>Spatial awareness
I'm literally hitting him and as he staggers he drops a bomb and I get hit because I'm in animation lock, fuck you if you think that's actually fine

She's a hungry girl

Attached: Monster Hunter_ World_20190816101716.jpg (811x1080, 320K)

Handler's hongry, hombre

About half of the monsters added in Iceborne are entirely new to MHW, the other half is subspecies/variants. Though it's worth noting that they're all much larger variations on the base monsters concept than previous subspecies.

So really only 13 new monsters then

He also needs to not robotically beeline toward you and the monster as soon as your fight starts. Basically, Jho did it better.

Valstrax gotta be in i cant do this without him

G-rank is 90% recolors and returning monsters, dont talk about a series you dont know about

fat mod for handler when?

When Capcom said that MHGen had 4 flagships they really meant that they had Glavenus and 3 assistants.

Outlook is grim.

KEK I WAS RIGHT JESUS

The only difference was Jho typically didn't spawn in immediately
If he did in a mission he'd dig up under you almost immediately once any monster roars

got me fucked up

Attached: squigwradn.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Can we please have Freedom Unite HD?

We did, on iOS

I wouldn't trust current year Capcom with that kind of assignment, they'll just piss all over good memories.

Only if they keep the wonky shitboxes, the retarded AI and the overall clunkiness.

BUT IN 4K, SUPER PRETTY GRAFIX!!!

>cold
>no iceborne

Attached: 1465874224393.gif (441x270, 442K)

I really hope that the clutch claw doesn't become something necessary. It doesn't look fun at all.

>more siege shit

Oh fuck off, Kulve was already fucking bad enough and now they're doing it again. Whoever came up with siege shit needs to be fired.

Whoever came up with three monsters in every map that constantly interrupt the hunt needs to be executed.

yes

It's about as safe as ZSD so expect to see a lot of shitters dying trying to use it

So Brachy is stronger than Uragay, does that mean that Brachy is stronger than Gravios? because Gravios is slightly below Akantor tier.

Velkhana is not a siege
It's like that Kushala quest from 4U story

Whoever keeps bringing it back needs to have their toes hacked off.

HORNS COINS!

Brachydios is one of the apexes of Volcano areas
Gravios is just a fucking tank

Not him but, you do know you can fight Rusted Kushala in the Battlequarters again, if you time out at the Polar Field quest? We're getting invasion quests again like 4U.

Gravios would be destroyed all the same since the blast slime shits on armor. Also, Gravios is nowhere near Akantor tier, if you watch the ecology he gets absolutely trashed.

Rotten Vale battle theme and Bazel's theme are good.

Attached: 53c28cfea505c2372e26a4a7e93679cf.png (1800x1580, 813K)

Wounding is incredibly powerful, so you'll likely be gimping the hell out of yourself if you don't use it. And that's not even taking into account the WE bonus.

>slightly beloe Akantor

Gravios got fucking bodied by Akantor, wasn't even a close match, Akantor just tanked the heat beam and OHKO with a bite in the throat

It's the best way to evade AT Xeno's bullshit.

>tfw you'll never see Zinogre and Odo go at it like an underground dog fight on steroids
They robbed me of a proper deviljho showdown, THEY CANT TAKE THIS FROM ME TOO GODDAMNIT

Attached: IMG_1779.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Attached: horn scoins.jpg (800x840, 530K)

Why would Nergigante have ever attacked the village? He doesn't give a shit about anything that isn't a juicy elder dragon. At most you should've maybe encountered him in the ancient forest when gathering Kushala tracks.

I highly doubt Zinogre will get a turf war with Odogaron

Am I supposed to feel guilty for using the lance? I beat most hunts without taking damage and just standing in front of the monster and stabbing it over and over while it can't do anything feels like I'm cheating, sure the damage is shit but fights don't take THAT much longer than when I use the hammer

Who here is going to watch Frozen 2 by Capcom with me. I'll be sure to sing Let it Go.

Attached: Blehkhana.jpg (600x600, 71K)

>Kirin LBG is here
PLEASE MAKE RAPID CLUSTER HAPPEN

Is there a difference? The game is autopilot easy no matter what weapon you use.

Nah I'm watching the arabic conference by Capcom. Hopefully its a blast

Nah, I mainly use lance on fights where the hammer can't reach the head easily like Anja/Jho or Behemoth.

But when I don't use the lance I do get hit sometimes.

Reminder that Akantor did in fact recoil from the heat beam.
Reminder that Gravios can fend off the wyvern virus. Brachydios cannot.
Reminder that Gravios is larger. Size means everything.

So when's the next Iceborne slot?

>Gravios shills are now a thing

The trailer being Velkhana-centric really did mindbreak Yea Forums

>tfw no peco

but kirin's LBG is already in the game

Attached: 1472622565983.gif (586x475, 50K)

tomorrow in the morning I think. I wonder why would Capcom host it numerous times. I hope its something more than just Brachy

Bazel basically punishes you for fully committing to combos which is both a blessing and a curse. Yes it teaches you not to commit to multiple attacks unless you're absolutely certain of its success, but holy shit does it draw out a fight if you have to constantly disengage because you don't have gear specifically geared to ruin Bazel's day.

Remind that Gravios is fat. And dumb.

No, because a big part of learning lance is repositioning on the fly. Anyone can block, but it takes experience to constantly stay in the monster's grill without ever sheathing your weapon.

Ironically, a large part of lance gameplay lies within its movement.

>check out

Oh neat hopefully I'll have news when I wake up. Hell yes

>Reminder that Akantor did in fact recoil from the heat beam.
Yeah, the same way I recoil when someone unexpectedly sprays me with water mist.

>he wasn't around for the turf war discussion

We've been over this. Gravios and Duramboros would completely body Nergigante.

Gravios is based, Black Gravios is even more based, bladecuck just want to cope.

Velkhana centric is putting it lightly, it was literally nothing but Velkhana

Reminder that Gravios is a shitty monster. Why are you shilling for a boring piece of shit as opposed to Brachydios, one of the best monsters in the series?

Ahem

Attached: MH4-Charge_Blade_Render_010.png (255x190, 38K)

I haven't been keeping up with updates, has anyone done the sensible thing and added Ukanlos to Iceborne or are they still being retarded?

REMOVE COURTNEY

Attached: MH4U-Black_Gravios_Head_Break_001.jpg (400x240, 81K)

haha, I wonder if Gravios can fire fart nergigante to death hahaha, I think it would be pretty funny if he could haha :)

>Brachydios, one of the best monsters in the series
BING BING WAHOO YIPEE

*Crafts water ammo in you're direction*

Sorry but Brachy is a trash monster, very few other monsters manage to favor hit and run weapons, and ranged so much.

>team darkshill

*proceeds to dump 6 phial saeds in your belly*
>youtube.com/watch?v=HpyxECxhBo0
heh nothing personnel kiddo

Duramboros is not armored, Nergigante would be the shit out of it

Gravios is a big fat armored chicken and it would also get bodied by Nergigante. Gravios's skin is rock-like, Kushala's is steel-like. And Nergigante eats Kushala

>Canta
Canta ain't a good example of a regular MH player.

who the fuck cares about nu-monhun?

Duramboros has something better than armor - fat.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT TRAILER?! We waited a fucking month for that? why would they do this to us?! Fuck bros its over, they don't care anymore, the bing bings won

Attached: 1528136123006.png (650x520, 617K)

13 million players?

literally anyone can spam saeds on fucking gravios of all things with guard up
it's one of the easiest fights in the game with water element phials

13 million retarded normalfags*

It's tomorrow, take it to /mhg/ retard

Fuck you I really like the ancient forest theme.

There's literally three days worth of Iceborne shilling at Capcom's stream starting tomorrow morning, they'll show more at some point during that. Probably when Ryozo is scheduled to show up on Wednesday.

Gravios can't even beat teostra or rajang, much less nerg

The 3DS games were nu-monster hunter and introduced zoomers and ecelebs to the series.

Oh no, it might even be too late for chemotherapy...

this is what happens when you betray nintendo

Gravios heat laser is one of the most dangerous attacks there exist in the MH universe, Nerg regeneration can't do shit against it, all Gravios has to do is to sleep Nerg, position himself and then unleash a super charged heat beam.

Nerg has to get close to Gravios, is the only way he can attack, but Gravios will just keep sleeping and burning him until Nerg dies.

bing
fuckin
bing
:D

Correct. Unite was the last good MH.

>Gravios heat laser is one of the most dangerous attacks there exist in the MH universe
[citation needed]

He’s in. Get fucked Valstrax, Gore, and Zinogre fags

Attached: 5E6D12AE-A862-45D2-86DD-1E861A721ECD.png (768x689, 543K)

sorry about your objectively inferior game, normies

and the falseflagging begins. Dont this fat fuck get tired of this already?

Attached: 1561658911187.jpg (700x729, 78K)

NOOO DELETE THIS

Wouldn't even be mad, it's a pretty good design. Needs a proper name tho

stay mad, listfag.

Attached: 1564598325942.jpg (1278x1080, 182K)

The 3DS games were for normies (you) who never owned a PS2 or PSP.

Based

continue swallowing the shit tsujimoto shovels into your mouth, normie

That shit hits hard nigga, covers a fuck huge area, can be used at extremely long range, can be charged to deal massive damage and on the top of that Gravios can spam it 24/7.

Such an attack for a common monster is truly a thing to fear.

Have some actually good forest battle themes to rinse away that bad taste
youtube.com/watch?v=MWy1caceqHg
youtube.com/watch?v=JfDdMSca1ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Fot2BXVmeVI

God, that'd be so jarring to see in MH.

[laughs in Sharq Assawlt]

you retards want to stop biting anytime soon

The Rotten Vale has a good theme.
Any of themes with live orchestration are crap. It was recorded or mixed well

Stay seething you mentally ill fuck

>PS2 and PSP aren't for normies

Attached: 46a58901b1324.png (645x729, 90K)

anti-listfag, you want to stop making these posts anytime soon

just report it. Atleast it works here

You mind killing yourself anytime soon

There's been proven samefaggotry before anyways, just don't give it any attention

you keep saying that, are you daft?

???

Basel has a great theme.

Graviosfags seem really eager to become the new diablosfags

>he's falseflagging on two boards

Attached: 20190623_235350.jpg (409x155, 33K)

test

Diablos isn't a particularly strong monster, only bloodbath is.

Graviosfags can go on all they want about how powerful it is. Doesn't stop Gravios from being a shit fight.

Attached: 1566177821637.png (152x205, 68K)

It's shit.

Diablos can beat Deviljho, it's just that nu-capcom thought it would be funny if Jho is the strongest monster xDD

fuck Jho fucking nigger reddit shit monster

>Disaster fags STILL seething because they didn’t make it in while the best monster did
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: D435E745-CB53-4EBF-A8F0-7220B1545FCF.png (1256x728, 967K)

Cope

Yes his is also good.
Nergs is crap though. And xeno.

>Diablos can beat Jho
hahahaha no, like it or not Jho is ED tier, Diablos is just high tier, Gravios is top tier.

diablos is the worst monster in existence, sorry buddy

It STILL hurts?

Disaster Wyvern is not particularly jarring, I'd argue Brachydios is way more over-top with the flesh-pompadour and neon-green tips

The Monster Hunter games on those systems were not for normies. And zoomers didn't own those systems.

The 3DS games were made to get ecelebs and normies (you) playing the series

>HR
Pffffhhaha, nigga...that's the LR one!
Yes the one form ten years ago.

Attached: 1443809597642.gif (320x272, 2.71M)

WAKEY WAKEY DIABLOS
youtu.be/lAg8-RROs2s

>MonHun World
Who cares

Nerg has a good theme

Gravios is like a fire Khezu. Boring, annoying and just a displeasure in it simply existing. Worst monster, the absolute worst there ever was and ever will be.

I want to fuck that dragon

(You) do a lot

Considering it just sits there and takes it ingame, you’d have no problem doing that.
It even moans every 5 seconds too.

Gravios is still better than the entirety of World

Attached: mhw newcomers.jpg (1920x1710, 1.56M)

No.

Yes

Khezu is the strongest monster there is, when he gets /in/ you will see that he won't lose a single turf war, it is truly the apex predator.

Attached: khezu is the cutest monster.png (500x375, 155K)

No, it is terribly recorded and mixed. All of the live orchestra themes in MHW were not well produced. The strings are always too quiet and they were extremely conservative when panning or EQing any instrument.

I would love to hear their themes redone by someone else

It’s a bit mediocre for an Elder Dragon theme but I guess it has it’s moments.
Should have made the Arch tempered version the actual theme.

>Gravios is like a fire Khezu.
That is actually a perfect comparison

Even better.

Attached: artworks-000295162554-ff6wau-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 81K)

shit, wasted potential, shit, can't rate.
shit, shit, good, good.
good, wasted potential, can't rate.
immense shit, good, gachad monster

>leaving out dodgama because it BTFOs your post
BTFO

The AT version of the theme is worse.

Who did Tri’s music? Bring that guy back.

>PS2 and PSP aren't for normies
they really need to stop pumping estrogen in the water, it produces absolute slackjawed retards such as yourself

So what is the general consensus

MHGU vs World

Imagine liking the orchestra fart garbage that is Nerg theme.

how about both?

There's a reason I hate them both about the same amount. Only thing that makes Gravios a bit worse is that he takes longer to kill.

He'd lose to anything that's not vulnerable to electricity since that's his only gimmick
Granted like 80% of the monsters in the series are weak to elec, but yeah.

If your issue is with the sound quality it's pointless to single out nerg's theme. It's one of the better compositions.

>all those AOEs

Attached: 1519442856417.jpg (800x600, 266K)

silver rathalos is elder dragon tier
tigrexfags will disagree

>he actually played the shitty 3DS games
Numale detected.

Both are only liked by subhumans.

You’re never going to get a general consensus about anything from Yea Forums. Just play them both, they’re both enjoyable in their own right just like basically every MH game.

Are we not allowed to like both or something? this is just shitpost bait

do x sets have a different armor design?

What did he mean by this?

MHGU by far

>insane replayability with over 93 monsters, EVEN if you remove subspecies; also more than just wyverns, has insects, snakes, spiders, frogs etc.
>deviants are simply better than subspecies in every way. much harder fights with their own distinctive movesets.
>actually challenging endgame, has some of the hardest quests in the series, tough as nails shit to test your mettle as a true hunter
>virtually no cutscenes in gameplay ever. you can, however, unlock ecology videos of the elite four plus valfalk by beating their village quests.
>online lobby system is multiple times better and more social, it's the good old fun of actually joining a room, talking to people, exchanging guild cards, chatting inbetween hunts, taking turns posting quests, sticking together for many hours... it's what makes MH online great
>catlolis which are very cute. the bherna and airship gals are also cute as well.
>actual weapon design variety; tons of weapons to craft and they all look different and unique so it's a lot of fun even when they're not viable.
>endless amount of weapon+armor+style+arts combinations, opening up so many possibilities. option to play guild/striker without arts like classic MH exists.
>lets you use the transmog system instead of keeping it only for specific DLC/event armor
>rebalanced new weapons: insect glaive and charge blade DPS is now more in line with other medium-sized weapons. charge blade now force you to utilize more of its axe moveset.
>sword & shield has oils that turn it into a pure powerhouse with amazing utility in KO and partbreak.
>hunting horn can play double notes by hitting the monster, encouraging a more aggressive playstyle and discouraging deadweight corner horning.
>gunlance has a heat mechanic that utilizes shells in a meaningful way and separates it further from the normal lance
>you can play as a palico

Attached: 2019051614535000-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

The ancient forest theme is great though. I really like how hectic it is. It's a pretty unique theme in the monster hunter series. The perfect theme when fighting Anjanath for example. youtube.com/watch?v=0Scr-DMxP10

Gotta say, the team behind MH Online despite mostly just making subspecies and recolors, when they actually bother to design new monsters, they are pretty decent.

Caeserber, Baelidae, Estrellian, Disaster Wyvern and Tartaronis are all nice design and I'd be ok with all of them being canonized in the mainline

>G rank game vs HR game
Not fair for now, let's wait for Iceborne for a fair rate.

As it is now, GU has a ridiculously large amount of content of the things we had before but is always good to have them back, again, MHW just have new mechanics, fancier graphics and such but nowhere near GU's content, not even after Iceborne.

>So what is the general consensus
shut the fuck up

UNBEATABLE!!!!

Attached: 1487128269398.jpg (600x389, 130K)

Depends on the terms of their deal with Tencent I guess, wouldn't be surprised if the chinks own their original designs.

khezu is literally the best monster in all of monster hunter and you cannot prove me wrong

Monster Hunter!

Attached: 318962-Monster_Hunter-Barioth.png (1800x1043, 3.3M)

To be fair, Capcom gutted Diablos in every conceivable way in World.

For fucks sakes, she went from being the fastest monster in the series to one of the slowest.

>comparing an HR game to G-rank

Attached: 1565592545187.jpg (750x746, 90K)

Attached: behold.jpg (600x396, 103K)

>Generic brass brapping
Nah. Maybe if the instrumentation were more varied it'd be good, but as it stands it's boring.

>To be fair
>Capcom gutted Diablos in every conceivable way
I don't think you know what that means.

Yeah, is kinda sad to see Diablos so weak, but even in other games Diablos isn't really that strong, all it do is charge like a retard, pretty effective but still easy to counter.

You're right, it's not fair at all.

Right now i prefer GU and unless they fix some of the smaller details that should not have needed fixing in the first place I think I will continue to prefer GU.
For example can you give 1 reason why there is no longer a feature to delete saved sets?
You have to buy a shitty iron/bone weapon, save it to the set, and then sell that weapon to remove it.
For what purpose did that basic ass basic feature that was present before not make it it?

Also not a fan of the return of the pure rng meal system. Not worth eating for anything but chef's choice since you never get your food skills without vouchers.

G rank Black Diablos generated so much salt in 3U that Capcom had to kill the monster to appease shitters.

The best incarnation of Diablos was in Unite since the g-rank burrow could actually hit you and demon king was a thing.

Honestly all it takes for this autist to lose his entire shitposting streak is an official statement from a mod. A janitor won't cut it out since he's still here

I don't know how to use IRC or whatever the place mods come from. Can someone go there and talk about this? seriously, I don't think he can avoid something a mod would confirm, it would just annihilate any chance for him to samefag

Attached: 1453524075796.jpg (640x505, 60K)

>For example can you give 1 reason why there is no longer a feature to delete saved sets?
I believe we saw that's back in some of the Jap demo videos
Shouldn't have been gone in the first place but yeah, looks like they realized they forgot it

Go back to /vg/, you make these posts every thread

>waaaah mods, help me, someone's posting things I don't like!
get the fuck out of here with this shit

Orchestra objectively doesn't work with Monster Hunter. You're talking about a series that pulls inspiration for its monsters, people, and locales from various parts of the world. Straight up orchestra can't cover all that no matter how nice it sounds. It's probably why we won't see Zingore or Astalos; they have elements of rock in their respective themes and while I'm not saying they couldn't be orchestrated with some electric guitar mixed in, it seems highly unlikely. That sounds silly I know, but specific themes of the monsters is as important as the monsters themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=gBCUzoTtujE
youtube.com/watch?v=DtPN7_6q2vA

Attached: astalos hd render.jpg (5000x2500, 1.27M)

Daily reminder that MHW doesn't have a pause function because of always online bullshit.

So just like manlytears

Attached: Manlet tears gets found out.jpg (1231x1854, 847K)

>all the posts I don't like are coming from one person!
>Yea Forums mods will publicly reveal IP addresses!
Both of your assumptions are wrong, and you know nothing about imageboards. Get the fuck out faggot

they can see samefagging

>making an image collage because someone trolled you on Yea Forums
theres nothing more pathetic

>x monster is neutered in world!
>in (previous mh) g-rank, x monster could oneshot you!
do you guys realize world doesn't have a g rank yet

>OY VEY DONT REVEAL TROLLS! JUST BITE!
pathetic

>hurr durr this monster was gutted in World

reminders me of some shitposter that was arguing that Nargacuga was slower in World until someone bothered to put attacks shared between World Narga and GU Narga side-by-side and found out they had the same speed

"Samefagging" = making multiple posts I don't like
By that definition you're the worst samefag around. Stop whining in every thread and drag your fatass back to /vg/

Spending 2 years trolling a dead general on /vg/ is worse

do you realize you're being baited?

>caring about trolls to the point you need to "reveal" them on an anonymous inageboard
Holy r*ddit

Except that Nargacuga was already gutted in P3rd you colossal faggot.

who are you assuming?

Come the fuck on. As if the flooded forest theme in tri or Everwood theme aren't generic as hell. I guess it is just subjective in the end

I didn't give anyone a (you) so by 4channel standards I did not get baited

>objectively
Good thing you're wrong then because the yearly MonHun concert blows you the fuck out and they've done the Fated Four medley and Zinogres themes.

And I'm sure that if I were to pull moves from P3rd and FU side by side I'd find out they are the same speed as well, but keep your nostalgia boner I guess

Why is the anniversary orchestra so much better than the ingame orchestra though?

>animations

Wrong again, nigger. Nargacuga's damage was heavily nerfed in P3rd. Good fucking job outing yourself as someone who never played FU. Eat shit, trinigger.

This.

Every monster that charges a lot has been heavily neutered since gen 3: from there, monsters' charges lost tracking. Diablos was still kind of challenging, but post-gen 2 Tigrex has always been a sad joke. Iceborne's Tigrex is unironically the best version of the monster since Unite.

Probably because in the anniversary orchestra they'll use more varied instruments.

Why don’t you faggots stop arguing and play a REAL Monster Hunter game like
Explore

Attached: 9AF81D94-62D7-418D-B3EF-4010655DAE6A.png (300x300, 203K)

What does his damage have to do with the animation speed? Why did you even reply to this post?

Killed off by World along with Frontier, MHO and DDO

Because you're getting direct audio recordings instead of meme 3D audio that has to be chopped up because of "dynamic" changes and is pumped through several different channels and across varying audio levels, again thanks to the dumb as fuck 3D audio meme.
That's why people didn't notice the difference between the mounting themes and normal themes while playing the game, but on the actual audio rips you hear the heavier percussion and deep bass.

No, COG shutdown is what killed it. This was coming since 2017 because of team incompetence

Who the fuck is this contrarian tranny who keeps spamming Monster Hunter threads recently?

Will he be in world? I think worldfetuses need a good dicking.

Attached: Here comes the monkey dick!.jpg (1228x1193, 910K)

Because I simply said Diablos was gutted. I never specified on HOW it was nerfed. You just assumed it was because her animations were different when in reality Diablos's speed being slower is well documented. In Narga's case, eating a tail slam or body slam in FU was a death sentence.

You clearly have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Quit posting and don't bother getting the last word in.

you need space for more smash threads?

Could Rajang work with Odogaron's framework?

>Tigrex is unironically the best version of the monster since Unite
I don't know about that. It seemed even simpler than it was from 4U and the tells are even more obvious as well.

Attached: 1396579281288.jpg (1600x1200, 1.41M)

Aisha best girl

Attached: 1420016782436.jpg (496x686, 42K)

No, Rajang needs the Pelagus skeleton to work.

that's a weird way to spell guildmarm

>That's why people didn't notice the difference between the mounting themes and normal themes while playing the game, but on the actual audio rips you hear the heavier percussion and deep bass.
I did notice the difference ingame, are you braindead?

You literally said diablos went from being one of the fastest monsters to the slowest. Speed is the only thing you mentioned. Are you OK?

Why is it that Tri is used as a springboard to shitpost against World? All MH games are good except Frontier and MHO.

True.

Attached: 4A50753E-4D49-4F60-B730-1AF203A0A83C.png (400x667, 295K)

Apex Tigrex is the best goddamn fight in the series. Prove me wrong.

inb4 shitters who don't know how to fight a Tigrex by the end of G rank bring up wystones.

Yes, in terms of raw running speed speed. Can you not read?

this is nothing exclusive to MH series or even games in general. Tribalism mentality never goes away

Attached: Shitposting intensifies.gif (383x402, 1.63M)

MH6 maybe, nothing really indicates new skeletons developed for Iceborne

You might be one of the dumbest people in these threads yet.

Its tells are more obvious, especially when it starts to charge.

They fixed its main problem, the fact that it spends too much time repositioning itself after a charge so you can lsnd a conplete greatsword's chsrged attack on its head. Now it does a 180 degree turn while attacking. Its multi-charge attack now has a random finisher, to compensate the lack of tracking.

They did a pretty god job with it.

>works on my machine
lol

You just said Diablos was slower without going into any specifics.

She's a very close second.

Attached: 1423089298177.jpg (850x1088, 233K)

The triple charge finisher seems to be distance based, not random. If you're close it'll bite, if not then it'll spin.

What are some general equipment/skill tips for tackling AT elders? I can beat them but it takes me like 30 minutes and I usually cart once or twice.

Is the health up skill worth it? Is there a general defense number I want to hit?

Attached: 1557105484483.png (1920x1080, 3.21M)

4 more days of iceborne news. I'm excited but they could have started a bit stronger.

Have you noticed that Velkhana genuinely hates hunters. Like, there is this seething hatred behind his eyes

get Health boost 3 if you dont want certain moves to one shot you. Don't even bother putting it on ranged cause it doesn't matter, you'll still get one shotted

You mean Catalina

Attached: 15035679090.png (1400x1600, 1.76M)

There's also the jump as a finisher. When does it do that?

Just play it on a PSTV to get the same effect.

I'm more disappointed that we'll never have an official way of playing 4U on a big screen.

Attached: bing bing.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

>

Attached: 1547846708789.jpg (1063x713, 51K)

It just at 60fps so you see more details in the charge. In 240p 30fps it seems faster because less frames so there's less visual cue
If you compare side to side they are the same speeds.

Damn, both are so good, so much better than pukei-pukei.

ah a man of culture as well

fucking this. After playing GU on switch I can't stand 4U graphics, which is weird since I'm fine with GU graphics after World

I did them all with just armor augments, so 490-ish, and I only used Health Boost for Xeno. Not a lot in the way of require skills. Only made special exceptions for Vaal (Effluvia res, obviously) and Xeno (Heat Guard, there’s a charm for it). Just bring Farcasters for Luna and nope out when she starts her Nova bullshit. I’ve seen some anons recommend Wind Resist but I felt like it made me just as susceptible to death because if it weren’t getting blown over and taking burn damage it was a fire puddling erasing me.

>reminder that Aisha knows about Sophia's perversion and accepts her as she is.

Attached: aq1Hahu.jpg (1536x2048, 518K)

That gore is so cute.

After seeing how he literally raids their fucking village yes i noticed how he doesn't like them

3U runs at 30fps in 720p and Diablos still moves at a much faster pace.

Can someone tell me what skills to keep an eye for as Gunner in GU? Charm farmed a bunch as blademaster and I want to know what gunner charms I should keep in case I switch to HBG

Attached: 1565892367185.jpg (1520x1514, 390K)

No they aren't.

It's always funny when people complain about the music and forget Glav has the fucking James Bond theme as its melody.

>gobul theme
>generic
Are you fucking high right now?

her name is "Guildmarm", can't you see?

>That gore is so cute.
Yeah, there's not a lot of plushes from the old series that aren't winners in that department.

Attached: merch.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

The same as blademaster minus sharpness/handicraft.

Bows use rapid/heavy up
Bowguns use pierce up and sometimes normal up
Sometimes Repeat offender (chain crit) is better than weakness exploit for certain monsters.

Just stack as much damage skills as humanly possible and use adept.

that's just your opinion

Rotten vale is easily one of the best themes in the series

The music and Handler are the only thing this general agrees on. God forbid you highlight the more dire issues like the gameplay though.

Attached: 2019050503090500-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 442K)

More like a fact.

I think you need to go and listen to the Flooded Forest theme again because you're dead wrong

I seriously hope you don't fucking believe this.

Attached: 1561078777138.png (324x313, 235K)

Glavenus' theme sucks.

You just make it obvious you haven't listened to Shuryou Ongakusai 2018, cause if you did you'd realize that World is the same as every soundtrack before it, especially when the only theme that actually sounds different is Val's.

I'm not allowed to like world? what is this, 1984?

not that user but it definitely holds up as my top 1 area theme now

>Velkhana is non-aggressive, looking at the hunter as a lower being not worthy of its attention
>It wages full on war with Seliana
How did handler fuck this one up

It's irrelevant whether or not I believe it as it's a fact

no, you're just a retard with an objectively shit opinion :)

Ryozo could have saved us with a good trailer. Instead he only damned us more.

>The music and Handler are the only thing this general agrees on
who made you the chief of Yea Forums? speak for yourself

Attached: 1432388740222.jpg (500x378, 145K)

same for you :)

You do know that you have to be at least 18 years old to post here, right?

When you have a gun
I joke but I swear Tigrex does that attack more when Gunners are in the group, even if they're not across the goddamn room

>Iceborne's entire plot kicks off because Handler raids Velkhana's freezer

he means the vocal minority of pedo shitposters from /vg/

but you're wrong, I don't play the shittiest game in the Monster Hunter series, Monster Hunter World, but I suppose that's just the consequence of you being a massive fucking retard :)

what does that to do with liking world?

It got tired of being called "Icy Kushala" and tried to do the monster equivalent of a mass shooting.

Now we know what's motivating her

Attached: what's motivating her.png (382x342, 379K)

t. you right now

Attached: 1466463488936.png (263x278, 78K)

oh shut up nigger. At least you only have like three weeks to wait before you can play the whole game. Meanwhile us pcbois get to sugger and get spoiled for 4 fucking months because the samurai hates kb+m

Attached: 1558805328820.gif (220x223, 666K)

You sounded like a child, my apologies.

he's baiting you m8, can you stop deepthroating the hook?

I chuckled a little.

Attached: 1490515897776.png (726x533, 215K)

I'm going to make Dundorma look like a bad joke!

Attached: EB2VMENXYAA5zr6.jpg orig.jpg (1713x1160, 203K)

could you link me where you bought these from?

only a child would get mad at others for liking a different game

3U is G Rank dude, we haven't seen G Rank Diablos in World yet

>this cute fucking dragon is killing absolutely everyone and basically you're fucking frozen

People really need to stop comparing HR to G-rank. It's like comparing Pokemon Diamond/Pearl to Platinum

>non-aggressive, looking at [others] as lower beings not worthy of its attention
damn it fits the profile

velkhana? more like DUMBASS
gottem

The funny thing is, it actually proved them right by doing the same shit Kushala did years ago.

Feels great that people like you will never ever enjoy MonHun ever again, considering the next decade will be based off of World, and the one after that will be even more different, so on and so forth.
And you can only go back to XX trash for so long, surely you'll break down in a couple of years, if not then 5 years, if not then a decade, etc.

The MonHun you hate (and will forever hate) is now living rent-free inside your head. You'll never like the franchise in your 30-50 remaining years of life. MAN is this a good feel.

Attached: 1560367566066.png (226x295, 15K)

>Tries to get people to stop comparing it to Kushala by doing exactly what Rusted Kushala did
Dumb Icy Rusted Kushala

first off, that's just projecting. Second, I'm playing GU right now while waiting for Iceborne. Third, enjoy your ban

Attached: 1566093510762.png (1280x993, 654K)

Only non-specific battle theme I like better is Frozen Seaway desu

Then why does low rank Diablos still move faster?

the room temperature IQ of your average Yea Forums poster makes it impossible for them to avoid responding to bait, magnificent

admitting to trolling is a bannable offense

What if Velkhana is really an involuntary celibate by textbook definition haha

Attached: 60675738_p23.jpg (1303x1093, 395K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qd6VH2BkqZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=A1tz9oxd5TY
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQXMflSDcY
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
youtube.com/watch?v=j6RSbo_n4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=g1wkbMFWnTI
youtube.com/watch?v=K6roX3zSIVU
youtube.com/watch?v=__QdAxqBi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zayEXw74PUs

vs

youtube.com/watch?v=0Scr-DMxP10
youtube.com/watch?v=PFBXcl6FW6M
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_xVAzI3Ds
youtube.com/watch?v=CM9FTbwF6P4
youtube.com/watch?v=mTGvxX30UDw

>worldbabs actually think these are equal quality tracks and that world isn't fucking shit in comparison

Attached: 1559185097869.png (340x314, 249K)

Despite all the doujins monster hunter gets I haven't seen anything fapworthy yet after starting a few days ago.

>still responding
are you perturbed

how do you know these posters aren't baiting as well, since you interpret every retarded post as being bait?

Ayo hol the fuck up, what is this icy Kushala Daora looking motherfucker doing in mah lawn, uncle Ukanlos will have to slap some bitches when I get revealed for Iceborne™ tomorrow.

Attached: puT4hoY.png (760x620, 655K)

*Kushala Blanco

Don't give him replies

What about his nigger brother?

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZIpFytCSVc

Velkhana lives too far up in the mountains for Ukanlos to give a shit

girls can't be incels

>liking a game is now baiting

Attached: 1496174342114.jpg (166x231, 6K)

It's even easier to tell with a theme like Teostra that's in multiple games and is entirely inferior in World.

is every post in this thread bait?

Mix of mostly eBay and Amazon. The old series has been out of production for a few years now, so the vast majority of plushes for sale that aren't obvious bootlegs from China are being resold from prior owners.

You should expect to spend at least $40-50 apiece if they're legit, and some of the rarer ones have gotten driven up much higher now.

Man, monster hunter always had terrible music

>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]
>[DELETED]

Attached: 1368671265178.jpg (195x195, 12K)

using fated five themes is cheating desu

Cope worldcuck.

Not being half the arena away also works.

Dont popo use the pelagus skeleton?

We'll find out by inserting this bamboo shoot into Velkhana's cloaca when she is sleeping.

Attached: 47104115_p7.jpg (701x681, 211K)

>World is the same as every soundtrack before it!
>...
>Using the Fated Four's music is cheating

Attached: 1552326457884.jpg (413x395, 31K)

i use it

Seethe "real MH fan". You're on the way out.

>because you're dead wrong
And so are you

I really should stop helping you guys. It's already giving me a migraine. How can one ban-evading autist give me so much trouble

I didn't get banned, Anti-listfag. I stalk you across all boards and ruin any thread you post in. Nothing can stop me.

Do I have to press random directions to make stun go away or can I just hold one direction and be lazy?

joke

so all yours are legit? 50 per plush is pricey and im seeing bundles for that price on ebay which im sure are replicas

>I stalk you across all boards and ruin any thread you post in
get help

You are powerless against me, Anti. My posts and lists can't be stopped.

well aren't you rude

>mods are here
oh THANK GOD

valstrax's theme is a great example of generic anime orchestra.

people don't know when to stop responding to b8, it is a hopeless task

>Teostra's theme is garbo
>Kush's theme is garbo
>Jho's theme is a huge step down from before
>Lunastra's is okay, but it would be better if it used old Teo's theme as a base
>Nargacuga uses Pokke village music when it has nothing to do with the monster

The only remix that hasn't turned out badly was Tigrex, and it's still worse than the FU and 4U themes. I fear for Brachy and Zinogre's themes.

It worked for Basarios.

Attached: 49660469_p14.jpg (1227x1138, 365K)

Glav's theme turned out alright

I like Teo’s theme desu.

>Nargacuga uses Pokke village music when it has nothing to do with the monster

Attached: 1489078497075.jpg (701x701, 83K)

>Valstrax
>not ancient forest

At least Valstrax's theme gives that high atmosphere feel. There is nothing "foresty" about the ancient forest theme

Pelagus is the same as fanged beasts, which are usually monkeys/bears, Popo is a hervivore only Gammoth and I think that Bulldrome use that specific skeleton and are called fanged beasts.

So Rajang uses the Congalala skeleton to be more specific.

Bootlicking redditor

I think you might be responding to the janny himself. If so, you're kind of fucked

Glav's theme ain't nearly as catchy and got toned down during the best part of the theme. It's also Garbo.

user, you have Tigrex and Nargacuga mixed up.

Cool until you posted Everwood which sounds like shit

Yeah I listened to prior gen and World does it better imo. I get World has a weak ost but that's not one of them.

is this the new listfag pasta?

Kush's theme is better in world
Jho's theme always sucked
No need to comment on narga as you outed yourself as a retard

>Glav's theme ain't nearly as catchy and got toned down during the best part of the theme. It's also Garbo.
or it could just be you since everyone else I've met liked it, and they were with me since Tri

Attached: 1549601421468.gif (480x360, 3.38M)

>muh listfag
Fuck off, not everyone who shits on World is that autist.

janitors are never supposed to publicly reveal themselves or else they lose their position. Nice LARP though

Tigrex's Iceborne theme is better than the 4U theme, but the 4U theme was just a straight downgrade from the original so it's not really that impressive.

i like the world music

>Tri

There's your problem

Attached: 1565531556372.png (854x480, 543K)

>tribaby
>thinking their opinions matter at all
yikes

Attached: 1456168419329.jpg (640x360, 51K)

No village leitmotif belongs in a monster theme.

So velkhana is still an incel

youtube.com/watch?v=fisgsFOQWfA
Yeah really feeling these forests and hills in this amazing theme

>posts picture of xx
>I don't play the shitiest game in the monster Hunter franchise
hahaha hahaha oh I am laffin

Attached: 1553569396576.jpg (2048x2033, 366K)

not everyone who likes World is anti-listfag but look what's happening right now. I saw three other people being called one

The Gore is a fake, but everything else is real. About half of it I got while it was in production, and the other half I just bit the bullet on and paid up.

As of right now, I haven't spent more than $55 on a single MH plush yet, but there was quite a bit of luck involved with some plushes like Brachy.

The situation is pretty grim once you start heading out of more recognizable faces or into the Gen/GenU monsters.

Attached: fug.png (736x277, 101K)

Listfag, we all can tell it's you. I am so fucking tired of your ban evading and shitposting. If the mods did their job and deleted objectively low quality posts like yours then these threads would be 50 times better. That's one thing that other forums like reddit also do better. FUCK OFF listfag

Are you retarded? Narga debuted in freedome unite where the main village was pokke

velkhana is a nice old lady

Listfag is posting right now, report and hope the mods clean this place up.

Vaal and all of Kulve’s themes are good.

Monster hunter themes are already universally trash so who cares. This series as never has great music despite what you underage incels proclaim.
Monster themes WITHOUT expedition have a 5 second catchy bit, then the rest unremarkable filler

who are you responding to

That is pretty also bad and should have been changed Rathalos's theme since it already is his unofficial theme.

>Listfag, we all can tell it's you.
Are you people actually going insane?

Is Valkana up for sale yet?

Replying or giving him attention doesn't do any better. Stop responding

Attached: 1505574963358.png (643x480, 332K)

I didn't respond. You are probably listfag.

And Pokke debuted in Freedom 2 along with Tigrex. Which monster is in the opening cutscene on your way to Pokke village in Freedom Unite again? Oh right, Tigrex.

but I need to put that meanie right in his place by swallowing his b8 up!

dunno, you called 4 different people ITT anti-listfag.

Why does everyone think some random people are listfag when Listfag never denies being listfag whenever he's called out?

Nobody but a shitposter in question is this determined to defend themselves as not being who they are accused of on an anonymous imageboard.

could we pay an irc mod to doxx the retard shit poster? I have the strange urge to slit his throat and post the pictures in here

It kinda happens when everyone is anonymous AND paranoid.

Guess It's gonna be like that till Brachy trailer

Attached: 1565904768342.jpg (788x651, 227K)

Finally a good killscreen

>both Rotton Vale themes
>Beetlejuice
>Wildspire Waste
>Vaal
>both Kulve Taroth's themes

Did I miss any?

They are already halfway insane. It's telling I've got a stalker who avatarfags as Senator Armstrong, who thinks I'm a batshit falseflagger from World's side.

Attached: 2019051310461200-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

I'm going to assume you two are either shitposters trying to stir up garbage ITT or are actual dumb asses who can't tell two people apart and screech about listfag just because someone made fun of World.

/mhg/'s autism has spilled over to Yea Forums
you can't discuss this series anywhere on Yea Forums anymore

So is Nergimanlet.

blessed post

Pre-order, at least. Though it suffers from the anime-style eyes that plagues much of the World series of plushes: amazon.co.jp/dp/B07TWFSLJX

It's $22 before shipping, so it's at least got that over the classic series.

And who even really knows which day we will get it, or God forbid that actually was their final trailer.

Attached: 987438FD-572E-406B-83AF-4C9C6FF7CB3E.jpg (743x750, 67K)

Yes, but pokke is still his game. Iceborne is clearly trying to hit notes of nostalgia. Pokke leitmotif would be super out of place in tigrex's theme, whereas it's masterfully blended into the narga theme

I miss blood, why don't they add blood? I'm tired of the stupid ass rocks they don't make any fucking sense.

Thanks Fren
A shame Dinovaldo is only resale.

>when Listfag never denies being listfag whenever he's called out?
he got deleted countless times when posting the list and said "not listfag but"

Also, christ you're obsessed
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/Anti-listfag/

AT Nerg theme is fantastic

>tfw trying to play shitty handheld controls after MHW

>/mhg/ posters invaded Yea Forums
>/mhg/ posters are paranoid and think all the posts they don't like come from "listfag"
>Yea Forums realizes this is a great opportunity to troll, and trolls them even harder LARPing as the legendary "listfag"

This is the most accurate summary you'll see.

Forever mad about the lack of a 4U port.

Just get that blood mod that recolors the rocks into bright red XD

Attached: 2019070104183300-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

For me is the exact opposite, the MHW controls are fucking shit for me, I'm too used to handheld MH controls.

have you been here the past few threads? he always
1. denies being listfag
2. claims his shitposts are "just criticism"
3. calls everyone who calls him out "antilistfag"

post em

Attached: 20190616113728_1.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

>Pokke leitmotif would be super out of place in tigrex's theme, whereas it's masterfully blended into the narga theme
It sounds completely out of place in Nargacuga's theme as well, though.
Somebody on the World/Iceborne music team seems to have a compulsion to add ill-fitting filler segments to every single returning track and it sucks dick, there's not been a single instance where it's done anything but spoil what could've otherwise been a decent track by completely interrupting the flow of the piece.

>XD

why do you put quotations on listfag? are you implying he doesn't exist?

Pride of a Nameless Hunter, AT Nerg, I like Teo's theme a lot in World too

Hello anti-listfag, still digging through the archives?

So when's the actual trailer then?

Attached: 67223840_2080322612071979_3261740572813033472_o.jpg (2048x1536, 296K)

Is that archive link suppose dot prove anything? You fucking see him admitting to it right there. Are you actually fucking retarded?

so jho is elder dragon level, but he is not one of them right? what makes him so strong? i only played world so i thought rathalos was the chad of the game but he got btfo pretty quick

case in point

Preferably from the classics

Attached: 2019050823031900-2AE606B8659FEA852E0ED6470C9814D9.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

But he just admitted to it ITT. He has no reason to deny it since he just keeps ban evading.

But Pokke isn't Narga's game. Narga is associated with the Great Forest despite it being a Frontier map.

I am not denying anything, anti-listfag. It'd me, your mortal foe listfag. I stalked you on /VG/ and now I stalk you on Yea Forums. I ruin every thread you post in.
Yes, all those posts were me, and no one believed you. I will continue to ruin all your threads. Expect us.

4am tomorrow

fuck capcom's marketing team for putting rathalos on every other mh cover

Phenomenally shit, /mhg/-tier thread. Great work, proud of you lot. Try leaving the autism here when moving to the next thread.

Attached: E34CA9DE-5761-47A8-9559-388AA48EEE25.png (249x328, 152K)

The Pokke nod is fine, if anything holds the theme back it's the opening

Other examples of this? I'm curious. I really like AT kulve, bazelgeuse, and AT Nerg

>A shame Dinovaldo is only resale.
I mean, they have a World-series one for pre-order at $28, but it's a pretty big downgrade over the OG one.

Attached: why.png (719x576, 305K)

damn that looks dumb

what the hell do you mean? look who got deleted

>pokke isn't nargas ga

Wrong post? He never denies it there.

Jho is simply a freak of nature, a giant, insatiable force that moves and devours all it can find and if it don't eat for too long it goes really fucking angry.

Is kinda like an Aragami from god eater, it exist only to consume it all.

Narga debuted during freedome unite which had pokke as the main village???? Hello?????

Yea, no. I like the original one much more.
No idea what they were thinking with that.

>people still don't know listfag and antilistfag are the same person and arguing with himself

Attached: 1565399215134.jpg (420x490, 83K)

Why don’t you faggots stop arguing and let the mods take care of it?
Also, we’re gonna play this game again because it’s actually kinda fun.
Pick a monster and give it a theme from another vidya
>Phase 1
youtu.be/78zoBf7JNgk
>Phase 2
youtu.be/MFPhSOwDaZM
>Phase 3
youtu.be/QFOqGV-6bck

Attached: A4A88A8B-C8BD-4B53-AAE0-8E992CDFC8EA.png (400x300, 141K)

"Elder dragon" isn't a powerlevel, it's just "We don't know how the fuck this works"
A lot of them are strong sure, but some of them are just really fucking big like Lao-Shan or the Mohrans, or really fucking weird like Kirin or Yama Tsukami

None of my posts have been deleted, Anti. Your crusade against me has no power. I have an infinite supply of IPs and I'm making every post you don't like. I, Listfag, have achieved true power.

>FU desert
>Dos/F2 jungle
>Dos Kirin them
>FU volacano/Lavasioth
>Tri arena
>Tri desert
>Tri tundra
Rotten vale theme is good, it's undeniable but there's better.

And tigrex also debuted on Freedom 2, which had what map hmmmmmm?
Fucking dumbass retard

Yea, so? Is Brachydios a Moga Village monster because it debuts in 3U?

Kirin is the only ED that is common monster tier, Yama is on a whole other level.

did they confirm unique weapon models yet