PISSING

PISSING

Attached: draining the snake.jpg (1237x697, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxnlTt2BEiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8S2KFq7lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not bottling it for later use
What a dumbass

they just explained that it's supposed to be a multiplayer mechanic

Challenge Pissing

Now the flowers will grow...

So you're saying that Kojima is going to have us compete in literal pissing matches?

postal 2 did it first

Attached: Normal day in Postal 2.webm (320x240, 2.87M)

Can't wait to piss on a mushroom with my bros.

ON THE EDGE

Everyone piss on Jeffs house and see if he comes out and gets angry

THAT'S RIGHT CHALLENGE PISSING

first mk11 now this what game will be next

Attached: dgab2yermww21.jpg (792x792, 50K)

Does Kojima have a watersports fetish?

based

>a literal pissing contest and it grows a mushroom.
I was wrong about Kojima, this is so fucking deep and wrapped under many layers.

ON THE EDGE

youtube.com/watch?v=oxnlTt2BEiM

Pee Standing is looking good.

SAM'S PISS IS THE KEY

SOMEONE FIND A URINOLOGIST

ASK HIM ABOUT PISS

fucking LMAO that LOD

he was posting bullshit shots on twitter all along because the PS turd can't even run it when they actually started to optimize the game.

now that I think about it, yes

Can.... can you piss on NPCs?

>Golden Shower simulator

Kojima was never good, you just grew up.

Attached: 1556516449665.png (381x292, 44K)

Ludo has been surpassed.

DON'T SHAKE THE BABY

>multiplayer mechanic
PISSING SIMULATOR LEAGUE

Attached: Postal2.webm (640x480, 2.65M)

holy fuck

Attached: 1425598322313.jpg (500x281, 71K)

Was there any reason to piss? does your character have to eat, sleep, piss, drink? Or you just piss because lolrealism xD

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE

They literally said on stange that you cant pee around other characters. But we might be able to use the pee as a weapon against enemies.

this shit is why I dont use public toilets

lost hard

Was there any reason to have your horse take a shit in MGSV?

You need to mark your territory to keep the failure beebee's safe

>they
It's just a few trailers that show everything but gameplay.

I am honestly hyped, looks much more interesting that other stuff showed. I like that Kojima didn't just make another random AAA game.

I have a piss fetish

Fuck Kojima and fuck it's retarded cultists. Seriously, what kind of a mentally deranged sheep clapped at the sight of your videogame character peeing.

Yeah, it would stun soldiers in jeeps

Games that feature travel and general planning on said travel (especially larger distances) are really something that haven't been done in a way that wouldn't just turn to "Walking Simulator" in Death Strandings case it seems pretty obvious that weather conditions (rainfall attracting BB:s), possibly dying en route (and get pulled to the Otherside and trying to find a way out?) and a lot of other factors come into play when planning routes during deliveries.

All this and having combat tied to a package where you're forced to pick and choose fights, possibly use stealth and whatever you have to do in Otherside and it's got potential atleast, not to mention a batshit insane premise.

Add in the multiplayer elements and interactions and it's got the potential to be the first open world game that actually does the premise well.

>just fucking walks off a cliff

Attached: why brave.png (678x390, 61K)

This. Yea Forums proving they have no taste and are plebs

NO NO NO PLEASE DON"T SHAKE THE BABY

>multiplayer elements and interactions
user everyone pissing on the same spot to grow mushrooms will not redeem this shit heap

You made me excited for a delivery simulator

Now now now user there's no need to show your autism and dilate behavior like that. I'm pretty sure its a clever mechanic to do in the game in order to proceed after all Kojima its a genius when it comes to this :)

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

He said if we all piss on the same spot something good will happen.

so it's mgs with grass in northern europe

reminder DON'T shake the baby

ON THE EDGE

It's more about the communication and other elements of play, considering that Kojima's earlier titles have always had all sorts of silly quirks and quips in trailers, this is no exception.

If it's possible that people dying in specific conditions trigger void-outs, different strands being capable of relying more information about other areas of the map, possible safe resting spots or areas with buildings.

It's not much different to Dark Souls messaging system most likely, instead of words the world and the state it's in can relay a lot of messages, which would tie in with the themes of the game.

Attached: 1566245089150.png (767x895, 62K)

Hahahahhahahahahhahahabbababbahahhagagagagga

OF THE TOILET
LIKE THE DICKLETS ONCE DID

Perfect

ASMR version
youtube.com/watch?v=Jk8S2KFq7lM

>the key to Death Stranding is pee mushrooms
What did Kojima mean by this?

Belly laughed at this

Attached: 1557223525550.png (480x360, 266K)

Autism

Attached: 1560802552633.jpg (1250x1516, 292K)

conker's did it before postal

CONTEXT
SENSITIVE

>pee around other characters
I wonder, what if you got high up on a rock, you wouldn't technically be around other characters so could you piss on people from a high enough angle?