Literally nothing

literally nothing

Attached: sdsadsadasd.png (814x489, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrBJDvPZf2g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Open world walking simulator
Making gone home look gameplay intensive at this point

DORITOS POPE!!

this will be the biggest blunder since no mans sky

Urinate

Honestly looks amazing. Looks like very slow and meditative gameplay

I cant wait for it to sell millions and Yea Forumseddit seethe because literally no one agrees with Yea Forums in anything.

>an entire decade of terrible games
WOOOOOOO
*CLAP CLAP CLAP*
KOJIMA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: snake_vomit.gif (500x281, 2.45M)

baby shaker simulator

BuT GeOfF iS In GaMe!

Attached: 1512752110899.png (645x729, 145K)

DONT SHAKE
THE BABY

huh, it really IS a delivery boy walking simulator
well it's console exclusive anyways, so who gives a fuck

No, MGSV was great, it broke his streak of shitty movies with no gameplay and 15 hours of cutscenes per level.

>N-NO ITS NOT A WALKING SIMULATOR I SWEAR ON ME MOM

>this is the board that praises Shadow of the Colossus

is this hack seriously trying to sell us a game with pos4 Motion control gimmicks in 2020?

Kojima is a hack

Pissing and Yakuza 6 baby sitting simulator

GOTY

Kojima is a hack

HAHAHAHAH GEOFF MADE IT INTO THE GAME OVER STEFANIE JOOSTEN

Konami did nothing wrong, why didn't he just make a shit straight to DVD movie instead of this nonsense

kojima is a fucking retard

LMAO this shit is going to be GOTY

Representation of current state of videogames, goty

Spotted the console casual.

Attached: 1511462499644.jpg (477x286, 10K)

do you think Kojima will suicide after the failure this ''''game'''' will be ?

Why would he? People unironically ate up MGS3.

sudoku knife through gut, then the head comes off. the full deal.

Honestly it looks like the perfect game to play while high

>Motion controls
No PC confirmed

You know it's going to be 10% "gameplay", and the rest is all cutscenes

>OOOOOOOH NOOOOOO THEY MADE GOOD THEIR PROMISE AND SHOW GAMEPLAY NOOOOOOOO

Have urine, incel

50IQ subhumans can't understand the concept of a game that isn't about exclusively about killing.

PISS STANDING

>great
get the fuck out

HOLY SHIT BASED KOJIMA
He really dropped Joosten in order to save her from the shit show that is Death Stranding. He just protected her from the pain.

Attached: 1566161329820.jpg (1080x1079, 164K)

BUT THERE ARE NO GUNS OR SHOOTING OR EXPLOSIONS WHAT A BORING FUCKING GAME

So, Yea Forums will love it? I mean, people here liked MGS1, 2 and 3, despite the fact that the few gameplay there is is some of the worst gameplay in the stealth genre.

Yeah that game actually has gameplay.

people pretending to be above that also must understand that gameplay requires more than a waypoint

I'm sorry Konami, we all thought Kojima was a genius when he clearly is a pretentious hack.

I'd rather play Metal Gear Survive.

It was, pretty fun military shooter, like ArmA but without the realistic autism.
The only MGS that actually fits in the videogame industry.

Shadow of the Colossus at least has good presentation and actual good gameplay. Cope harder

MGS3 was great, it's everything after it that was a trainwreck.

You can piss
You can walk
Pisswalker 2 confirmed

Attached: 1566245124840-v.png (724x1045, 590K)

That map that they briefly showed and the other stuff Kojima talked about seems like hes hiding a lot of the additional gameplay.

legit looks like some sort of a transvestite

No, MGS3 was a terrible movie game where the "gameplay" was 40% a half assed stealth game and 60% menu crawling. And thats without counting the fact that 70% of the entire game was cutscenes telling a creatively bankrupt story I couldnt care less about.
Removing the plot always improves videogames.

I sure hope so because a full game of this isn't worth playing

That was pretty fun though

It looked like shit when he fell off the cliff. Considering how they were going on about watching your footing I expected him to start slipping and tumble over, instead he just dropped like a bag of hammers.

>that glass-breaking fearless facade of casual smugness

>falls off cliff
>Hat stays on
Lmao even fucking rdr2 did better then that.

Attached: presso.jpg (137x32, 2K)

whats the most disappointed thing about the game is the graphics is and animation is clearly worse than mgs5 even though they were given Decima engine. just fucking bad as if it is not a game in 2019.

this picture is too smug for this planet

Imagine paying $60 just to walk through boring valleys and pissing on plants.

Haha. Lemme explain you something. If you make an open world game without any interesting thing interaction-wise other than going from point A to point B what does that tell you of the "game" you're playing? Is it like a progress or a complete regression?
Fucking hell. People are ready to swallow a vast open-world nothingness just because Kojima.

So what reaction are you going to post when it is revealed that this game is undeniably a screenshot studio suite/ walking simulator and cucks will still eat it up because some Asian autist made it?

A game where I'm completely alone and only really have to interact with people if i want but sometimes come across horrible people that i can try to avoid? I should be good at this game

Attached: 54845845845.png (234x167, 43K)

>let's make a postal 3 but without combat system
bravo kojima

Are you stupid? The game has more action sequences than SOTC

They can make you move the mouse up and down or whatever the fuck. Not that it's a good game so far.

>like Arma

Holy shit lmao

Attached: 7C44EB59-47A8-4BDF-B650-FB9050015DB3.jpg (350x350, 35K)

>Rewriting the code just so peasants can play the game with their mice
Not a chance

Blowing up Africans with a chopper blasting out Joy Division was kino

I honestly think his fawning over Joosten and the whole "you will be ashamed for your thoughts" regarding quiet was the most pathetic thing he's ever done. This game, success or failure, doesn't really hold a candle to any of that.

Attached: 1407018394028.gif (216x158, 1003K)

there's also the whole hell dimension that's been hinted at. Stop oversimplifying things, 90% of games can be described as going from point A to B.

Im buying it day one.

>gameplay is shit
>"NOOOOOOOOO, DO NOT CRITICIZE THE MEME GAME"

>"to be fair, you need a high IQ to undertand Kojimbo!"
Already a reddit tier fanbase lmao

sorry
sorry
uh uh oreo
oreo game
sorry

MGS2 was worse though

I personally him claiming to have made a new fucking genre with it, the "Strand" genre. It's the most up your own ass thing to do.

>he STILL doesn't get MGS2
You got pleb filtered, faggot.

>tumble
He fell off a cliff, straight down, there was nothing to tumble over.

LOL

Attached: file.png (495x403, 155K)

Always nice to have more bugfuck-weird games.

How do I upvote on this website

Fetch quest has always been going from A to B.
Most games are not about this. In an open-world, sure, but it gets more complex with A to C then B to X,Y,Z etc.
I don't want to kill the game yet, but we've seen nothing other than a vast empty world where you must deliver stuff from A to B.
That's not my kind of games. Kojima or not.

So do you guys still think its coming to PC?

Attached: 1559240300655.jpg (900x3750, 837K)

Presentation is everything. He acting holier than thou pretending that game is groundbreaking and innovative.

He didn't shown anything good so far. I don't give a shit about pretentious bullshit, just show the gameplay.

Attached: 1553483760684.jpg (315x396, 28K)

N E W G E N R E

Looks like a shitpost to me.
>away from other people and their property
Does this mean I won't be able to piss on people or their shit, like that dude who dies every 20 minutes shitty movie collection. What the fuck is the point then other then being a shit gimmick?

>friend over playing death stranding
>he pees on the baby
>shriek at him "NOOOOOO THATS NOT WHAT KOJIMA INTENDED STOP IT HE NEEDS MOMMY MILKIES!!!"
How do I get rid of this feel, Yea Forums?

No

It's a gameplay TEASER you 80 IQ mulatto ADHD zoomer dumbasses.

who cares at this point, im not even going to get it on my ps4

This, I can't wait for based 900IQ Kojimbo to make the worlds first """Strand""" game ever where I walk around, piss every 10 minutes, be talked at because they realized Norman was expensive so he won't talk for random side shit like with Geoff, shake the baby and mash the shoulder buttons every time I go down a slight incline.

I wonder why Konami fired this genius.

story should be teased, gameplay should take center stage as the selling point.

theres no gameplay to show. kojima just wanted to play with his celeb crushes

>we're only going to show a little bit of gameplay, the rest will be at tokyo game show
What do you fukushima drones not understand?

seething

It's been 5 fucking years.

Even Zelda during development fuckery shown the fucking gameplay.

>use R2 to PREPARE and L2 to LET LOOSE

are you ready to LET LOOSE Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550916812437.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Kojima has shown absolutely nothing to make me want to play this walking sim. He just knows he can show literally anything, including the main character taking a piss and rocking a baby and the normalfags and fanboys will eat it up and defend it to the death because "le absolute madnip"

SEPTEMBER 12 NEW BIG GAMEPLAY

So they suck at marketing their game.

No Kojima, an ARMA clone is not a new genre

Attached: file.png (936x670, 402K)

Looks like an exploration oriented game, looks fun.
Seems like it'll be taking its terrain more seriously as a gameplay mechanic, most of the obstacles will be pretty basic terrain extremities that you have to navigate safely and avoid destroying your cargo.
Walking is an actual gameplay action with minute decision making in speed and momentum and safety
Looks cool

>people talking about death stranding having piss mechanics
youtube.com/watch?v=HrBJDvPZf2g

Kojima should implement a fart and burp button like in GTA1.

>Pissing is in
>Not shitting
Scatfags BTFO
>Gameplay teaser
>Only "gameplay" shown is pissing, accepting a quest, walking and playing with a baby
Maybe the retard should have shown something actually good then, like avoiding the BT's or whatever the fuck they called them or fighting Amazon prime.

Did you rike it?

And Zelda didn't want to be super secretive about its gameplay. Almost no one treats their gameplay like this, Kojima is the exception. There's going to be more gameplay at the tokyo game show next month, so we're going to see if it is up to par or not.

if he can do it then he did it long before
but I just assume he will not be given any budget to make a big game anymore --- which is sure.

and I think sony thought at some point this game will be a big mess so they set up the deadline and forced kojima to meet it for cutting a loss.

Attached: 1560066557233.jpg (1257x1421, 502K)

The game was still a word doc on Kojima's computer in January 2016. It's a minor miracle that the game is even coming out this year.

>tfw no ragdolls
why bother falling at all

Attached: fultonacoonillshoottheballoon.jpg (500x500, 20K)

What makes you so sure?

Yeah with a shit animation cycle that makes it jarring for a modern game, even BoTW could get a more plausible ragdoll for dropping off a cliff. This game's budget is going to hollywood names for the most part and he will market it as if it was a Hollywood movie.

This. Even in rdr2 if you walk off a cliff your character starts to ragdoll.

No and I couldn't care less

Attached: 1564014748144.jpg (800x720, 231K)

>he """"gets"""" kojima
lol

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH PLAYSTATION GAMES MAKE ME SO ANGRY!

Attached: 3568745687527657675643.png (808x805, 480K)

The animations still look pretty robotic.
In comparison to one in MGSV, this shit just looks wank.

Attached: 1542634671162.jpg (627x629, 22K)

>Use L2 to whip your dick out

5 years? Are you saying Death Stranding's development began a year before MGSV's launch?
This is what I find pathetic about Yea Forums's hatred towards DS, which is of course entirely due to MGSV not being a movie.
In every thread you people always literally lie about the development of these games based on nothing but your laughable, overly emotional millennial attitude.
Always people saying that MGSV began development before even MGS4 came out, that DS began before he startew working on Silent Hills.
For all of Yea Forums's talk about manliness and how women are irrational, MGS fags sure behave like a bunch of horminal teenage women on their period, speaking based on emotion and gut feelings rather than logic.

Reminds me of that one part in MGS2, Kojima must have a fetish

>Removing the plot always improves videogames.
What if it's a visual novel?

>WEAPONS FREE
>proceeds to not show any gunplay
I wont lie, I was a little miffed. This trailer oddly made me excited though.

Attached: 1510541388703.jpg (640x637, 91K)

Saving it for TGS I guess.

Rockstar games and BotW are the only games with great open world physics. They're very, very hard to properly pull off. Doesn't excuse Kojima though for not trying harder. It does look a little jarring.

>Games
Someone missed the literal interactive movie.
This desu.

He said they were going to show gameplay at TGS next month, and that this part was just a teaser.

What is so special and unique on gameplay that make kojimbo go secretive about it?

Game is on last legs of development, at this point any goddamn company would be dumping gameplay videos, previews and all kind of shit.

Attached: 1539110181472.jpg (590x400, 34K)

holy shit...it's over

I dont consider them videogames, just like David Cage's drivel. No gameplay = not a videogame, its like a book without written words or a movie with no imagery filmed.

Except its going to sell a fuckload, thats the only thing that matters in videogame development.

Yeah, why won't he show the ending also? He's so dumb not just revealing everything about the game

What about engine license? The game did get removed from that "only on" list so there is a chance it will come to PC.
Just like in TPP, just ragdolls on death apparently. Ragdolls improve whatever game they are in, especially the funny ones in RDR/Max Payne 3

So i guess we are all delivering packages across this huge map, creating strands to new cities.

Multiplayer will probably be building new roads by meeting certain thresholds, so its going to collect how much is delivered where. Sort of what he tried to do with MGSV nuke disarming.

Are you really trying to conflate being extremely secretive up to the point of only showing a fucking pissing feature, to spoiling the ending of the game? How retarded are you?

He hasn't shown fucking anything worth caring about. The game doesn't look fun in the slightest. It's a literal walking and pissing simulator from what we've seen.

I don't really get why people even pay so much attention to what Kojima does or enable him to stay a big and relevant name in the industry. The older MGS games were good and innovative, cool. Then the later ones were just kinda more of the same and blended into the library of other shooters of their time, as did MGSV.

Then he announces some overly contrived-looking project and all the gameplay clips are literal walking simulator-tier. Just why does he still get such a buzz and reaction?

It looks great to me and if you don't know this gameplay was only preview, the rest is saved for TGS

Gameplay isn't the same as the story. You could easily boot up DS and record yourself being chased by some guys while using your tools to get away from them or showing how you can spend your time in the game. We didn't even know you could sleep or piss in this game, so that brings more questions. Do you eat as well? Survival like MGS3? of course he can just choose to be secretive about it but you can only watch Cinematics for so long before they become predictable.

>You need dump gorillion of spoilers to show gameplay.

Thats not how it works retard. Take that cock out of your mouth.

Attached: 1554955606862.png (325x300, 87K)

It only looks great to you because you can't help but suck Kojima's BB dick. It looks like a pretentious joke.

>videogames

>Strawmanning this fucking hard

It's a game about being a deliveryman. They've shown a load of gameplay mechanics based around that. If you're not interested now then you probably never will be.
There will obviously be some twists that they're keeping secret but it's not going to be some mindblowing shit that'll completely change the game.

Do you consider the Phoenix Wright games non-games?
Also, removing the story from JRPG's is completely stupid. Imagine playing FF7 without a story, it would be easily considered the worst in the series. Or imagine playing an elder scrolls game with zero lore and world-building, it would be a absolutely terrible and pointless experience.

RPG's that aren't rougelikes or rougelike-esques are literally designed around story from the ground up, since d&d revolves around story-telling

>people played MGSV and said there was too much filler between the good gameplay sections
>kojima takes their criticism and creates and entire game around that filler
what did kojimbo mean by this?

Attached: shhhh-only-sweet-dreams-now.jpg (800x450, 56K)

The way it's presented sure is pretentious and it's kinda funny to imagine the behind the scenes stuff of everyone slowly regretting welcoming Hideo-chan aboard like in It looks like a platformer with some action.

Attached: didjurikeit.png (169x90, 41K)

Why are you letting a rich video game developer live in your head Rent Free?

He almost lost his direction (love for creating) through beeing forced making MGS again and again.

>remove combat
>replace it with ladders
This shit will flop

What is it with these hacks making openworld trash for Sony once they are detached from their major creations?

Attached: michel-ancel-wild.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Rockstar has had the most advanced ragdoll tech for over a decade

>I should watch la strada to calm myself
Could he get any more full of himself

Probably suits forcing, remember that microsoft and sony are pushing hard the AAA meme.

So, no fun allowed, only big projects.

mgsv is my favourite mgs. fite me.

Attached: 1515168462651.png (224x226, 117K)

No, Kojima just likes open worlds and rightfully so.

I liked the grind aspect of MGSV.

But Yea Forums says OPEN WORLD BAD so it must be true

wtf how could Kojima fall so low bros

Kojima should drop his "M-MUH CRYPTIC MYSTERIOUS MESSAGES" schtick fast, cause so far it looks like you do nothing but just walk around in this game.

>VERY SLOW AND MEDITATIVE GAMEPLAY

Attached: 1566244720398.jpg (229x250, 8K)

retard

>S-SLOW BURN
NOW we are reaching pretty hard

I honestly don't mind the world not being filled with useless trash.
My concern is how repetitive the delivery quests will be. I mean they're literal fetch quests. And there's probably a lot of them.

Yea Forums used to understand but nu-Yea Forums doesn't.

Unless You will get forced to another dimension out of nowhere

Phantom Pain hs perfect gameplay mechanics but the open world got boring as fuck after like 6 hours. Kojima fell for the open world meme when he should just keep shit level based.

So what will happen if you don't urinate? Will Norman Reedus piss himself? Honestly wouldn't put it past Kojima.

there's a part in MGS2 where you need to walk through some guard's piss stream to progress. i bet the nip likes em golden showers.

Can I piss on Margaret Qualley's milkers in the game?

Yeah I sure do love the presentation where the devs insist they know what I want to look at and keep forcing the camera in random directions when I'm trying to look at the world.

I dont know if this game will end up good. Barely any gameplay shown. Looks like nothing happens .

Analyzing everything that has been shown, id say its going to be much more interesting than it sounds because of the parts in the game coming together. If the world and its challenges arent scripted and there isnt a real "checkpoint" system (permanent fuckups with the BT crater explosions) it would make the act of surviving through the landscape with whatever survival mechanics are included a much more involving thing than sprinting through some random open world to "get to the objective"

>Johnny having to pee and shit in every game
>MGS1 has Otacon peeing
>MGS2 has Emma peeing herself and Raiden walking under a guard about to pee himself
>MGS3 has Sokolov peeing himself and EVA having to shit if you give her spoiled food
>MGS4 has Johnny and guards and that guy you have to follow in Chapter 3 having to pee in the open
>MGSV has audio of a guy shitting in an outhouse
It's obvious what his fetish is. Honestly don't remember if PW had any piss but it was a T-rated game

>It's obvious what his fetish is.

if youre retarded enough to think that anyone would use their fetishes for comic relief elements rather than at worst actually indulging in them with characters or scenarios that play into whatever it is

>what is haha posting on Yea Forums

fetch quest simulator

Attached: 56874367.png (3419x1951, 2.13M)

This concerns me more than "muh empty world" or "muh no shooty bang bang".
I could see there being A LOT of filler sidequests.

No Man's Piss.

PISSIN' THE NIGHT AWAY

You're telling me I have to deliver shit in the game about a delivery guy? What the fuck Kojima.

yikes!!!

>Gameplay and sidequests in a game
HOLY SHIT STOP THE PRESSES

A strand of pee

QUICk someONE COMPARE THIS TO THE DOTS ON THE ARCHILLECT PICTURE 204863

cursed image

fuck off underage tripfag

Kojima is obviously hiding a lot of gameplay

>make the horse shit in mgsv
>make the postman piss in ds
when will kojima stop?

Thats still pretty close to release date to finally show gameplay. I mean this game was shown over three years ago by now, right?

V has the most cutcenes, it's just that you walk an empty open world a lot. Even more:Try remembering every chopper ride and you'll acknowledge it's way worse.

i liked the game, if it was finished i wouldve loved it. the Yea Forums hivemind is very against it though

I'm kind of interested as long as there's a lot of detail in the environment, it reminds me a lot of walking around the landscape of Shadow of the Colossus. But man the disconnect between the gameplay shown and the trailers is huge.

c'mon user, it's basically ASKING you to do the exact opposite it's saying, it'll probably have some funny scene or whatever

Then what did they show in the trailer before that? And no, I'm not talking about heartman.

>MGSV has audio of a guy shitting in an outhouse

Don't forget the opening scene of Big Boss pissing himself when they're lying on the floor trying to fool XOF

So? What's Kojimbos excuse for not doing it?

please no

>Big Boss

not enough money to learn how. Would rather take celebrity vacations

>Cutscene ends with that guy lying dead
>Piss all over him and his movies while he's dead

Are we just going to get Norman taking a massive shit with Kojima walking in to ask if we riked it?

Ironically both of which had their hype trains ignited by Geoff Keighley

>MGSV was great
Worst in the series. I haven’t played it but you’re just asking for trouble saying shit like that.

Did they announce Demon Edition yet?

You didn't even play the game. How can you hold the opinion on it then? Discarded.

>how do you know it’s shit? You haven’t even eaten it yet

Reviewers, cult of kojimbo, and Sony fan boys wont let that be the narrative. They'll praise the game as a masterpiece regardless of it's actual quality.

shit isn't made to be eaten, by MGSV was to be played

He owns a fucking mansion in California and owns one of the biggest revenue earning events in the USA, The game awards. Geoff doesn't give a fuck

JUST MAKE A FUCKING MOVIE KOJIMA. THIS IS BARELY EVEN A GAME. IT DOESNT EVEN NEED THE GAMEPLAY. JUST MAKE MOVIES AND STOP WASTING EVERYONE'S TIME.

but movies are only like two hours. Kojima makes games with around 8 hours of cutscenes. What he needs to make is a TV show

delivery sim looks good to me and actual combat / gunplay has yet to be shown which I don't even care about
my prediction, 9/10 rating and a handful of autists seething for years

Attached: XD.jpg (600x327, 58K)

on point

my prediction, you are a mentally ill snoynigger and will seethe for 6 months after release because of people shitting on this non-exclusive game during that time

>t-t-this!

Attached: 1450034501456.png (949x784, 208K)

>literally nothing
literally HZD sequel