Apologize

Apologize.

Attached: 1546098365767.png (400x400, 29K)

why?

Mgs fags on suicide watch

Kojima is a fucking hack.

Survive needs more content.

Geoff says Kojima is his friend

Kojima just said Geoff is his fan.

dying

Anyone else NOT hate Konami anymore? They no longer make videogames so why hate them. I'm sure they do other evil things in OTHER industries, but then again Capcom and Square Enix and Nintendo are just as guilty and consumers of those industries have all the right to hate them in there. But gaming? Konami is clean there for a long time.

after death stranding, its easy to see konami was right.

I started to hate Kojima when the story of Metal Gear started to annoy and make me mad because of the terrible direction and bad writing. The second thing that infuriated me about Kojima? How he referred to himself as God more than once in Metal Gear's games.

I honestly never fully fell for the Konami hate, and this just cemented that.

I'm sorry, I want snake back daddy :*(

Geoff is gonna cry and drink a full sake bottle after this

No need to apologize.
I always knew Kojima was a hack

Really?

Kojima was a mistake, call fukushima from his grave.

They made a pretty awesome revival for Bomberman and Contra looks fun despite having dated graphics.

Sony has to be nervous after seeing that shit. Sure DS will sell a few million copies to the drones who would buy his literal piss, but there's no way it will make a profit.

It's gonna bomb hard. They won't get enough sales to cover the expenses.

Silent Hills was going to be horror kino but now we have a fed ex pissing baby simulator.

Fuck Konami.

what happened?

Yea and Konami sucks too. Sounds like two retards who are both equally responsible for their own shortcomings.

>Silent Hill made in Canada
LMAOOOOO These fuckers still haven't learned from their mistakes.
Gamers still piss on you Konami. We will never apologize. :)

>They no longer make videogames so why hate them.
you answered your own question.

Gamescom happened. Kojima and Geoff made a trailer sucking Kojima's dick then spent 30 minutes on stage showing off dumb character trailers for Death Stranding, then showed off gameplay where it was nothing but the the main character walking in an empty field pissing on grass and watching a cutscene.

check out the Christian babby

After what I saw today... I'm sorry Konami please continue making games without Kojima.

>mgs survive
>mobile games

Kill yourself

>They were right about kojimbo all this time
Sorry Konami-san

Konami may not make games in-house anymore, but they're open to other developers handling their properties....I just wish there was better quality control because FUCK that politically correct pile of shit known as Netflix Castlevania. It disgusts me how many faggots pretend that shit is good. I don't need to see Alucard and Trevor swearing like pre-teens who first discovered swearing, and that's just one horrid flaw in that trash.

>nu-konami
>making games
enjoy your pachislot trash, i guess.

What did they do this time? The only thing I can find involving you fags screeching about Kojima is that he put the game awards guy in Death Stranding.

Konami might be a terrible producer/publisher, but they were right to kick Kojima out. It's insane how baffling his existence is.

What happened exactly?

They’re salty he’s holding off stronger gameplay footage to TGS

Literally was just there to throw Geoff a bone for his Gamescom line up

Why would I apologize, their Bemani games are fun

Sorry that all you have coming are minis of your dead consoles.

What could have been....

Attached: lisa_photo_upstairs.0.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Eventually will Sony do the same? Seriously question will Sony eventually realize Kojima is trouble?

Why would I forgive them for trashing Silent Hill?
>but the Canadian trademark!
As I said

hey there's bomber girl, YGO and PES too

Seriously though what the fuck is the gameplay like in this game? Is it seriously just walking and cutscenes?

>after death stranding
game not out yet you dumb drone

>mgs survive
Was made with a fraction of the budget and still had a more comprehensible story than The Phantom Pain.

Silent Hill ENDED with Silent Hill 3, if you want to be generous Silent Hill 4 The Room. The actual Team Silent broke up. That should have been it. That is all you need to know that it was over.

Yea Forums already shat on the PT calling it a hallway simulator because it wasn't on PC nothing new here

>Seriously question will Sony eventually realize Kojima is trouble?
Probably when Death Stranding underperforms.

You mean movie.

Naw the last two collections they did were good. And Contra looks awful but fun. Death Stranding on the other hand looks like a complete bore.

If you have to watch shitty let's plays on youtube to experience the game that's your fault

Just to be clear these Hollywood Talents that Kojima likes to get involved with for his games, just how costly are they exactly? I mean they're not cheap that is a given. But how much do they bloat up the cost of development?

PT was a hallway simulator, absurdly overrated.

Why do you think the game is no longer a PlayStation exclusive? Sony is trying to recover their loss on this turd already, probably begging Epic to help fund it with a PC exclusive deal.

I am unironically looking forward to traversing a landscape and pissing.

I play it at my friend's house and had a great time, what was your experience with the game watching a pewdiepie playthrough?

this.

This. It's was better than another fucking br or moba clone

That shit won't even break 3 million. But Kojima will continue to lie through his teeth to some rich fucker to fund his overbudget project. Seriously, all it need is to have someone, an e-celeb to finally open his mouth and starts asking questions. But they're too afraid to do it because they're the ones who's the loudest to screech #FuckKonami out of their lungs and not be exposed as a bandwagonning retards that they are. It will be so fucking sweet if it's that Yong retard. Literally no one asked WHY Konami fired him. I don't give a fuck about Konami, I only have ever played Yugioh and PES. But no sane company would just sack someone of his stature without reason. And now he has this cult and sheeps that defends him from criticism.

>Why do you think the game is no longer a PlayStation exclusive?
Wasn't a PC port always planned? There was a Q&A that Sony took down because they didn't want people to find out about it so soon.

PT was shit

Beginning hour was miles better than this shit

Friendly reminder that no one actually knows the circumstances surrounding Kojima's departure.

>i-it's okay, kojima made it, it was weird, lulz
Kys

>I don't give a fuck about Konami, I only have ever played Yugioh and PES.
so these are the retards defending konami. you do realize that kojima is only a small part of why people are mad at nu-konami, right?

I understand why they fired him,
I actually hope they reveal a cool game, like an good silent hills game to piss him off

Konami still makes PYS, so they get a pass from me. Kojimbo has proven himself a hack

I take any silent hills from konami at this point even if it's as bad as the room

Ah yes a horror game where psychic bananas are the cause of the conflict or some other retarded Kojima shit.

Will Caramel finally kill himself after the fake leak turned out to be false?

Why would I defend a company that I don't give a flying fuck about?

>Was made with a fraction of the budget
Yes because most of mgs5 budget went into fox engine you fool.

And licensed music from 80's bands.
And Kiefer Sutherland