OH THEY'RE NOT GAY THEY ARE JUST VERY CLOSE FRIENDS XD

>OH THEY'RE NOT GAY THEY ARE JUST VERY CLOSE FRIENDS XD
why do they do this?

Attached: 1548345588133.jpg (900x1306, 487K)

because neither west or east are ready for a canon gay protag that is also in a relationship with one of the companions in an rpg

I'm straight and I felt insulted by that. They were clearly gay as the day is long.

I've seen a webm of them having gay anal sex

Because everyone on this board cannot handle seeing something that isn't a straight white cis male. I'm one of those and even I question how you people fucking leave the house. Do you just order off Amazon everything and if the delivery person's minority/lgtbq cower in fear?

They can say that, but you just know

You're nuts. Yea Forums is as gay as it gets.

Because no one ever wants to commit to this stuff because it's still seen as controversial and a phase. Also if they commit to it and have to bring the characters back for something and can't get the original writer on board, do you think someone else is going to handle it well having to write a gay relationship?

this
Yea Forums is half faggots and half self-hating faggots

What game is this supposed to be?

Anime confirmed them as gay actually

that double yuri and yaoi ending was kino

This is the worst Tales game by far. Im so glad they'll never make another one like it

Tales of Zestiria, MC is canonically gay with a cute albino
And for the prequel (Tales of Berseria) they went with canonical /ss/ pairing.

because homosexuality is a sin, user

because fan artists will do what they need to do regardless

See

Just a daily reminder that your religion is a sham,
"God" is an interdimensional demon that fucked with some ppl in the dessert for keks and Jesus was a necromancer who larped as his son for keks and got crucified only to become a lich and then fucked off to another planet

Oh, thanks thats pretty cute

oh, rly? and yet fan artists were making gay shit since before the anime so I think the point stands.
do they kissu? give me a screencap or something of this "conformation"

Attached: 901b2cc72899071011b3b4c6b4604136.jpg (1000x707, 84K)

>tfw no eternal youth twink bf

this is from the anime? don't tell me it cuts away.

Lmao enjoy hell, edgefag

It really was. I hate main guy/main girl so much that I'd take anything that subverts it, even gay stuff.

The best thing about the anime was that it went 200% gay for the ending.
Not only is Sorey x Mikleo canon, but also pic related.

Attached: 2vEz2ZH.jpg (1280x738, 164K)

To preserve the poor straighties feefees

It's not, it's just a very big hug but basically because of the story context behind that hug and their relationship it's pretty apparent that their connection goes beyond friendship and it's hard to see their relationship in a non-love context while the romantic part is more subjective. It's hard to explain but if you've ever seen banana fish it's very much that expect neither of them show any kind of interest in women or other men (especially Mikleo).