Why didn't you listen to him, Yea Forums?

>Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language.

Ion Fury posters BTFO

This is the part where you seethe, this is the part where you boogie

Attached: 156624269878678951.png (750x657, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/
discord.gg/3drealms
twitter.com/DreamsRestless/status/1162822042124726274
mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
mediafire.com/file/07rdjrow0h77v43/f*ck_tr*nny_faggots.rar/file
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bending the knee
into the trash it goes

Good. Glad this happened with all the dick suckers shilling for it. Now we need the same shit to happen for nudoom cuckimate

Attached: file.png (1066x135, 47K)

I asked on Steam what they would modify and that was the answer...

Attached: Untitled.png (580x98, 6K)

What the fuck is Ion Fury?

I pirated this game

Attached: 1541633454955.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

ResetEra always wins. You faggots are impotent. We are powerful. We own this industry. Repeat after me: ResetEra bay bay

Attached: 66e959061745b00342d59f8e2f953fe6e9ed5cc5_hq.jpg (852x480, 22K)

gonna go report that as homophobic
along with the no dick guy being transphobic

resetera thinks they are ''winning''

should we tell them?

Attached: 1558126679873.jpg (566x500, 135K)

Remember that the "transphobic" comment was saying parents shouldn't force their kid to switch genders at birth.

Glad they cucked before I bought this game

they could change only a single pixel, and that ill be enough for me to dont give a shit for the game anymore.

Reminder that the faster USA becomes non-white, the faster this shit dies.

Here’s a (you) since nobody has replied to this bait every time you posted it before.

S E E T H I N G
You lost LMFAO

>soap called OGAY needs to be removed
so gay is not okay after all?

Attached: 1542965674548.png (588x391, 448K)

Alright what a fuck has happened and why these people have power over creative freedom?
Are they Inquisition, KGB or CIA?
Why developers can't just say fuck you?

Attached: 1449431174350.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

Resetera is Mike Kanellis - the forum

he cute

need more autistic false flagging

DO IT AGAIN OMAR

Attached: 180611-pulse-memorial-anniversary-se-1141a_a70f9fd3c8d9179e8afd126c3d71ed37.fit-760w.jpg (760x505, 138K)

only redditors are excited for the new doom, you literally have to do glory kills just to kill the enemies to appease the console player twitch audience

the transphobia is the idea that that could happen at all. we all know no one would ever try to influence their child to become trans :)

Thats not even transphobic though according to my trans friends

>/pol/ actually thought it could stand up to me ever
>They thought they had a chance
Looking back on it, it's hilarious

Attached: 3bb5e8c9732e916a25706a7abd27780d.jpg (694x742, 37K)

We always win.

Attached: resetera-brandmark[1].png (250x250, 979)

twitter combined with no jobs and a lot of time in their hands

Based

Attached: 1560358282281.gif (500x500, 3.44M)

Devs are owned by jews who don't care about creative freedom.

>Why developers can't just say fuck you?
because publishers/suits are retarded and don't realize that tumblr/resetera don't play games.
in this case 3dr forced voidpoint into doing this

this is just confusing
resetera wasn't affecting their bottom line in any meaningful way

BASED

That half of Yea Forums is already on their boards? I thought it would be obvious

>mandatory sensitivity training
Why can't devs tell these people to go fuck themselves, that it's a fucking work of fiction and to fuck themselves?

Yes, because the less whites there are, the more death there will be, everywhere.

>it's another circumcised males pretend they are not the main problem since their culture of genital mutilation directly enables tranny culture thread

Attached: 1310481500822.jpg (805x669, 36K)

Easy to "win" when you're the equivalent of a cuckold. They do want you extinct and you shill for it, it's a loss spun as a win

steamcommunity.com/id/PresidentSkele/recommended/562860/

>Why yes, I did call out Ion Fury as SJW propaganda made by apologetic cuckolds before it was cool - how could you tell?

Attached: 1566244010516.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

Just going to point out, if you make a post about this on steam they will delete it. If you keep doing it they will ban you.

If you make a post about this on reddit, they will ban you, same for twitter, same for facebook and everywhere else.

The only place you can now vent is Yea Forums and only because they allow you to have this pigpen, you have lost completely.

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
>Tricked problematic enemy number 1, Team Ninja, to tone down DOA6 so that it flops commercially thereby killing the series forever
>3DRealms apologized for transphobic comments and Voidpoint, the developer of Ion Fury, promised to pledge $10,000 to the LGBT non-profit, The Trevor Project.
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

I remember years ago the status quo was that you shouldn't give a fuck what adults identify as, but children aren't able to make these decisions yet
Did the overton window shift that fucking quickly?

even twitter fags think they are crazy hell even some trannies think they are crazy

When you give a mouse a cookie...

discord.gg/3drealms

Let them know how you feel about the censorship!

BASED AS FUCK!

The only thing resetera hate is Trump, it's the only weapon you have left to beat them with.

He won't do shit but at least it will make them angry.

>refusing to buy video games because of politics
Anti-SJWs are just as bad as SJWs

You mean Jews, right?

And the ten thousand bucks they're giving to a group that advocates for child mutilation.

Good thing Yea Forums will be gone by the end of 2020. Then you will have nowhere to run. Get ready to die in the street, cave piggy.

Attached: 1551088097727.webm (600x338, 2.66M)

Can anyone else figure out why trannies get beaten and murdered so often? Gosh, I can't seem to reach an answer on that.

Attached: 1566053933620.png (700x700, 292K)

we need to bankrupt this shit company
more anti-tranny false flagging!

As the gay comedian Tim Dillon would say; what a bunch of faggots.

The world has always been absolute shit. We didn't lose anything because there is nothing to even gain in the first place.

Holy cope

I'm refusing to buy the game because I'll be getting a censored, pussy version of it. Fuck 3D Realms up their faggot ass

The question shouldn't be how could they be winning this much, it should be how many times will Yea Forums keep on losing.

>its men, not women, that enable trannies
"no"

>If your not a tranny SJW like me your are the problem
Dilate

Leftism is utter cancer and detrimental to any hobby or interest.

The entire progressive movement is fueled by influential whites with racial guilt. Niggers and shitskins have always been whining. Once whites become a minority, the guilt will go away and the paradigm of power will shift from progressives.

From what I understand if the science it isnt a decision.

Based Gigachad.

infinitychan already has a return date man

Just change OGAY to OBEY in spite of TrannyEra. Fuck them. They don't even play this type of games.

can we finally stop having these fucking dumbass threads it's just a fuckin doom clone who cares

The sad part is how this experience will shape their future projects, they will be constantly thinking 'will this offend somebody?' and good ideas will suffer and be rejected just in case because of this.

Attached: halloween_bad_michaelmyers-mask.jpg (480x607, 27K)

Sadly, that was a hoax.

Guess I'm not buying this one. I'll pirate the real version of the game I guess. Why do pirates always win bros?

child rapist and killer

a mistery

>resetera whining about muh transphobia
>Yea Forums laughs at them for being easily offended
>this happens
>Yea Forums gets just as butthurt as resetera was

Attached: 1404582414923.jpg (400x386, 37K)

>NOOOOOOOOO WHY ARENT YOU BUYING MY PRODUCTS

seethe, furthermore cope

Dilate, tranny. Don't forget to take your antibiotics to prevent your festering hole from getting infected again.

I’m glad Iron Maiden made them change their name.
I’m also glad that shills can no longer shill the game on Yea Forums.

Males with their cocks cut away are many things (tranny supporters, Islam supporters, Jew supporters) but not "men". So fuck right off.

Where? The site is still offline on the clearnet.

>we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project

welp.. that's a refund for me. not going to contribute to some satanic tranny charity

every day more of America is castrated
when will the social justice bubble burst?
gamers and freethinkers unironically need to rise up. im not advocating violence just for America to take its balls back.
it's all about greed and tribe mentality these days.
people need to start saying "I don't give a shit" again and give these freaks the middle finger.
fuck every single one of em for now. make what you want to make and say what you want to say. don't let some dude in a skirt tell you how to think

If this were true you wouldn't be mad.

This only work with the proxyfag, user

So, you mean Jews, and the coastal retards they have skullfucked?

*twitter

>people do a positive review bomb because the devs were LE EPIC REDPILLED
>game is still overwhelmingly positive because gamers have already found another issue to latch onto and forgotten about this controversy, so they dont remember to change their reviews
gamers and incels are actually pathetic. Thanks for giving these devs such good reviews though

devs are in full damage control mode and deleting threads on steam left and right, even completely civil ones without insults
fucking amazing

You'll get a lifetime ban if you keep talking like that . . . no wait, that's Resetera, sorry.

>get angry enough that you'll boycott this list of companies that cucked to SJWs
You could just be honest about your intentions. The only people here that like SJWs aren't the ones that would be persuaded into hating them by your reverse psychology

Laughing at all the seethe in this thread. I love it when ResetEra wins. Keep it coming.

yep I didn't even care about trannies a few years ago now just seeing them makes my blood boil I didn't think I could hate a group of people that much

OH NO NO NO NO NO

twitter.com/DreamsRestless/status/1162822042124726274

for now

what's next?

How's that reduced, scarred, desensitized cripple cock treating you, tranny-enabler?

Watch the margins going down, the shareholders sell off, and watch your journalists get fired by the day tranny nigger.

Attached: 1388863583581.jpg (225x225, 11K)

deserves to be pirated at this point

>though the Alien Armagedon shill was just a butthurt shizo
>he was right all along
Guess I will download the mod then

cope
breath

Reminder that fitgirl has a torrent

RESET

ERA

BAY

BAY

Unironically based
Unironically seething

So glad I didn't buy this game. Fuck these spineless mental-illness enablers.

They wont' give you one.

anything that's not communism is "right wing extremism"

epic larp

mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
Version 1.0 from GOG. Get it to experience the game in unkeked state.

>Remember that the "transphobic" comment was saying parents shouldn't force their kid to switch genders at birth.
reminder that these psychos abusing their power and punishing normal, healthy opinions is the *only* hope the average person admits to themselves that something is deeply wrong with society. things apparently have to keep getting worse, more norm breaking laws, there will have to be more Yanivs, and more arbitrary punishment of ordinary people.

(((Thing i dont like)))

chargeback

When all circumcised men are dead.

That's it.

The end to circumcision culture will eliminate all of our problems.

>retards whining about a discord comment that doesn't change anything in the game
>retards get kicked
>devs change the game
>Yea Forums gets upset
Not hard to understand, frogposter

>he hasnt been pirating everything already

Attached: 1508146235879.png (420x420, 405K)

hey trannies

Attached: 1558110420432.jpg (552x510, 37K)

I'm refusing to buy the game because they are actively donating their revenue to child mutilation advocates.

>buying videogames because of politics

You're right.

MOOOOOOOOODS
PLEASE DELETE THIS!!!!

Attached: geypzczx75a11.png (598x600, 435K)

Post your face when you didn't buy the game

>Males with their cocks cut away
People who advocate for circumcision*
Big difference

The joke is on you, I'm fully uncut.

Transgender people are so sociopathic. I remember encountering one years ago.
>FtM
>Used people for attention. One girl in particular who was lonely
>Had a whole fucking manifesto
>Acted overly charismatic and jokey one minute and depressed and emo the next minute
>Loses her mind when she cant get access to the hormone drugs
>Find out this thing was "cheating" on that girl with a bunch of other girls locally
>Even admits using her for attention. Not even sorry for it. Real piece of shit
>Everyone fucking leaves the tranny to be alone forever. Cut off completely
And that's why I don't deal with those fuckers anymore. They're psycho.

Reminder that majority of doom modding scene are trannies. The boomer FPS is literally a tranny genre.

The issue is that while SJWs will die, the quality of life for everyone else will go to shit too. Especially if you're white, you'll basically be hunted in the streets.

Was planning on buying this but not any more.

you will get swatted like a fly

They are censoring the fucking and spending money on useless shit instead of developing new games fuck them

And then one day, for no reason at all

Attached: 1452625341473.jpg (335x250, 20K)

Whites are the ones in power who fell for the Jew. Nothing will change until whites are removed from power or whites wake up. The latter is unlikely to happen.

Am i supposed to be impressed by you?

How does it feel to be a politically obsessed mentally unstable shell with nothing in its life but political obsession, being nothing but a tool in made-up ideologies groups that suck up individuals with no meaning in their life with motives and feelings behind being nothing but petty hate and the occasional never-ending cycle of shit-flinging.

Sad. Don't bother replying to me.

Here is a link to my .exe installer version 1.0 (OGAY Edition)

I know its not much but i have passed the refund window and feel like if at least 20 people download my version then i have been 5% less cucked.

mediafire.com/file/07rdjrow0h77v43/f*ck_tr*nny_faggots.rar/file

Attached: 1561575081015.jpg (500x709, 112K)

>the state of America

Attached: 1407165686465.jpg (648x960, 80K)

I'm actually telling others there's no reason to be mad because there's nothing new under the sun.

That Ogay was actually something I really enjoyed as it was a harmless but daring joke that showed them defying norms and being irreverent, like how many Build games were in the 90s. That they removed it is enough for me to refund and cancel my big box order.

adolf came to power

Oh no no no no

yeah i'm not giving my money to a dev who will give it away to an organization that mutilates baby dicks