Games for this feel?

Games for this feel?

Attached: GOD OF CHAOS.png (720x760, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va-jMGrUFo8
youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I hope it hits California

This can't come soon enough

"God of Chaos" Psh. Just wait until the "Murdered of Three Seasons" comes along. Winter for the rest of mankind's existence.

Majoras Mask?

>PASSING BY EARTH

RAGE

>colossal God of Chaos

Attached: worry face.jpg (389x440, 22K)

Let's it hit dead center Pacific Ocean. You'll get rid if Japan, China, worst Russia, entire west coast of burgerland, strayans.

Perfect world scenario

>colossal God of Chaos
Finally we get some actually cool names from science instead of shit like "the Big Bang".

Attached: DvCufDPX4AAN7ah.jpg (1000x710, 227K)

OH no more fear mongering.

based illiterate retards

>Going to pass by earth on Friday the 13th
Its happening!!!!!!@

Final fantasy

it's not even going to hit earth you dumbass, it'll just pass by exceptionally close
and even then it's so small you won't even be able to see it

>The asteroid which could blast Earth with a force of 65,000 nukes

>If the 27billion kg asteroid were to hit Earth, scientists at the Observatory of Turin in Italy calculate that it would leave a crater over a mile wide and a staggering 518 metres deep.

DUDE WAT

>Lavos is coming.

Attached: 1269410988614.jpg (191x159, 5K)

the dig

whatever happened to the one that was coming this October?

They say this every year.
Then they crunch the numbers an hour later and realize Bob in astrophysics is just a turbosperg.

Imagine being a scientist or researcher. You compile your data and findings into a well-written paper and spend many hours if not months doing so. Only for some retarded journalist to make some very retarded conclusion that has absolutely no resemblance to what you've just said.

So why name it something as ominous as God of Chaos

stop baiting for clicks for your shit site you shameless shill retard

That's pretty racist. Are you from Tel Aviv?

DS2 shockwaves

so stupid people will talk about it

>Perfect world scenario
does that mean HE would not exist?

Attached: man.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Reallistically, what could mankind do if some big ass space rock came straight for earth? One that would wipe you all out completely?

Let me guess, another sensationalist article about some big space rock that will harmlessly pass by because ""dangerously close"" is really like a billion miles away.
If a big rock was going to destroy Earth, human scientists are advanced enough to predict its course a century ahead of time, and would be prepared for it. There's nothing for you to fear in space.

>what is gravitational resonance

Funfact, they named the asteroid after the character Apophis from Stargate

Attached: ace combat 4 mobius 1.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

For views and (you)s, the filthy jews

Um... what if it changes its trajectory and swerves towards Earth?

>There's a very small chance that it will hit earth
>So what you're saying is that it will hit earth

dem NASA niggas been watchin too much anime

>tfw I keep screaming and God did answer

Attached: 1462090039704.jpg (509x216, 11K)

All sorts of adventurous sex.
The Great Inbreeding would mark the final hour of the final day.

Nothing. We would go extinct if it's big enough.

I hope it passes through the Earth instead of by it.

>asteroid makes a sharp turn and slams into the earth

seething flyover

>Chaos Gods coming to Holy Terra

Attached: mad.jpg (512x512, 80K)

The chance is literally 50/50. Either it hits or it doesn't.

Preliminary observations by Goldstone radar in January 2013 effectively ruled out the possibility of an Earth impact by Apophis in 2036.[11] By May 6, 2013 (April 15, 2013 observation arc), the probability of an impact on April 13, 2036 had been eliminated.[3] Using observations through February 26, 2014, the odds of an impact on April 12, 2068, as calculated by the JPL Sentry risk table are 1 in 150,000.

Some of the proposed solutions involve nuking it, not to destroy it but to blast it off course
There's also something about pushing it with ultrastronk lasers, or landing a bunch of rocket engines on one side of it and pushing it away
the key factor here is detecting it early enough that you have enough time to force it to change course

god I wish it flew right into my anus

>asteroid just passes by earth
>doesn't hit it
>still wipes out all life
fucking fix these hitboxes holy shit

This isn't half life, retard

Why did they give it such a scary name then?

i hope will hit this fucking shithole and free us from this nightmare

Attached: 1544798886107.jpg (1528x2048, 747K)

hopefully the push to get off this fucking rock will be expedited with a literal timer ticking down our doom
I just want the Space Exploration DLC for LIFE to be added already!!!!

I just want this shit planet to end already, why is this taking so long

clickbait

To get idiots like you to pay attention.

LEARN TO SWIM

Why do I crave death but also fear it so much?
Am I just a little bitch and my therapist was wrong?

Attached: 1549189607006.png (349x407, 181K)

I don't know but a 340 m wide rock flying by 31000 km away isn't going to have any significant gravitational effect on anything

OP is literally scared of cheap clickbait
LMFAO

If it changes trajectory enough for it to become a 1 in 10 chance of hitting earth then maybe that's the push the world needs to stop arguing about stupid shit and actually work together as a species to bring it down. This meteor can be the thing that finally ends clown world.

That's not how it works.

which would catch the eye of someone walking by a news shop, GOD OF CHAOS or Asteroid BS1452

it literally is

ONE GREAT BIG FESTERING NEON DISTRACTION
I HAVE A SUGGESTION TO KEEP YOU ALL OCCUPIED

70% of earth is water anyways, so who cares. At worst it'll make a big wave that kills a few million people.

The planet isn't going anywhere pal, it was here billions of years before us and it will be here billions of years after we're gone
Maybe if you're patient enough to wait until the sun expands past earth's orbit you'll get your wish

someone at NASA must be part of a doomsday cult, every time they go on about this shit then someone else in there goes "lol nvm"

Attached: 1558138394277.png (368x530, 328K)

it's not one of those oh my god it's the end of all life on earth asteroids, not big enough

stop giving the express (yous) retards

Nothing we need to worry about in this instance

Men fear what they dont understand and hate what they can't conquer.

t. literal retard

Asuras wrath

Well, video games would be dead, so if that's your goal, maybe

Attached: Drauk.jpg (1000x1000, 634K)

Sounds pretty fucking metal. Baptism by fire in the next ten years sinners, repent now and make your peace with G*d.

In the meantime though, let's enjoy some vidya while it lasts.

Attached: 20190802_161941.png (500x336, 222K)

Why the fuck is existence so scary, why can't things just exist and not be at constant danger of dying or being destroyed?

Apophis.

second

The U.S would probably lead the charge in destroying it and save the world only for euros and chinks to claim that the U.S’s role was insignificant

>wipe you all out

There are enough video games out there to last me for another 200 years

youtube.com/watch?v=Va-jMGrUFo8

Attached: 1556031691591.jpg (740x980, 249K)

But, wasn't that guy named after an egyptian god or something? Or was it Mayan? I dunno but Stars;Gate was fun.

Because that's how systems with flow work, user. The fluidity of these gigantic physical systems results in phenomena like these.

>become preparing

At most it will change its trajectory a bit. With enough luck it'll be ejected from the solar system.

>Destroying Japan
>Good for the world
You're retarded, I hope the rock hits you and your subhuman family, no other victims, just you and your pathetic bloodline.

We have options given we know its coming. With enough time we could use impactors to slightly alter its course or nuke one side to do the same thing. Now if we saw something hurtling at us from the abyss of space that was going to impact the Earth say next week? Nothing. They could try and calculate impact sites to evacuate but if the asteroid is big enough we're just fucked no matter what. This type of shit is why we need actual funding put into early detection and defense systems. One of these sneaky fuckers can get right up in our asses without us knowing and wipe us off the fucking face of the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=bU1QPtOZQZU

This is so fucking scary.

Yes, but the discoverers were Stargate fans.

Every year NASA posts shit about an asteroid that may or may not hit us. It's just for grant money.

He's talking about the earth having an effect on the rock, idiot. However it's not going to be near the earth long enough for it to make it swerve into it, that's just retarded.

Apophis is the Greek name of Apep, Egyptian serpent god of chaos and mortal enemy of Ra, the sun god.

Honestly if one is coming out of nowhere and there's nothing you can do, it's better to pray you're right in the middle of where it's going to land than on the other side of the planet, so you get eradicated instantly instead of having to suffer.

Imagine being one of the people on the ISS and watching the asteroid hit Earth, then coming to terms with the knowledge that the planet you used to call home will soon be incompatible with human life.

Calm down, weeb.

I'd just off myself.

if it hits the ocean it will vapourise and super heat all the water converting it to hydrogen and oxygen then it will hit whatever is under the ocean

NOT VIDEOGAMES

I'd probably use all my money to buy myself a house in the middle of nowhere and a shotgun. Shoot anyone that comes close and just peacefully enjoy the end of the ride instead of looting, pillaging and raping like most everyone else.

Because unironically this:
>dem NASA niggas been watchin too much anime

The co-disoverers of the asteroid both were huge closest Stargate fan-geeks and they named the thing Apophesis after the SG-1 series' recurring main villain, likely because the asteroid has rather menacing odds of actually impacting Earth at one point or other, even if it happens many years from now after several close shaves.

I think I'd stick around for a few days to watch the madness unfold before jumping off a bridge or something. I live in a big city so rioting would be guaranteed.

Help with the asteroid or fuck off alien.

Thanks for the bump, newfriend.

bibeo bames???