Wtf she's only in the game for like 3 missions? You faggots made such a big deal of it, I don't even get it

wtf she's only in the game for like 3 missions? You faggots made such a big deal of it, I don't even get it

Attached: lenora.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you trying to tell me Yea Forums made a mountain out of a molehill? AGAIN?

i ain't buying it

It's almost as if Yea Forums makes up fictional situations in which it's being persecuted and then gets mad about it in the real world.

Where is the SFM of her fucking the Muslim bitch?

that's 3 too many

This one really takes the cake tho. Like I was waiting to see what got Yea Forums so assblasted all those years ago, and it was literally just another short series of missions in a game FILLED with vignettes.

The fun thing is that she too was mostly ridiculed by the game.

Hey, it’s CDPR’s spokesperson

I'm surprised you even got that far. I tried taking out a couple construction sites, the police arrived instantly, and started shooting at me, while I was being shot at by meth-heads.

The game is surprisingly fun for all it's performance issues and grating characters. My only issue is there's no penalty for going full terrorist, killing people and going in as loud as possible when being sneaky and non-lethal is a perfectly reasonable counterpoint.

You still haven't realized the SJW's and anti-SJW's are the same reactionary outrage culture assholes?

The non-lethal route just got boring as fuck. It's always the same pattern for every single mission.

>best girl dies and never appears again
what a wasted characters, she's was one of the few people that actually had something going for her compared to all the other side-characters

Attached: best girl.jpg (450x600, 50K)

Not going to lie I would not buy a game with that character in it. Yikes.

That's fair user, just know there are people you can talk to and places you can go to get the help you need.

Not accepting trannies makes you mentally ill.
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but let's be real: you probably will in the next few years when your worldview crumbles before your very eyes.

And?

>she

>and never appears again
shes dead. Why would you expect her to appear again?

>wtf I only had to drink diarrhea like 3 times?

Is that the Turok 2 remake?

>eating analogy

based fat user

That's not a tranny user just an ugly woman

WTF game is this?

literally says drink, blind user. you're grasping so hard to do the "food analogy"

hack writers walking back on everything they wrote and just brush it off as
>she was merely pretending to be dead!

wtf there's no abortion in this game? You faggots made such a big deal of it, I don't get it

Attached: ff6a2c76a7b878b072beb8568ab09e7650ddf130.jpg (616x353, 41K)

>drinking isn't eating

based fat, retard user

that's 3 missions too many, faggot

no it isn't lmao
and it doesn't even matter, the point is that the game is shit

>everyone in my games has to be hot!
WELL CUMHEAD AND HIS PAL SPUNKMAN,
THEY LIKE TO BLOW THEIR LOADS

there was a time when Yea Forums wasn't completely assblasted by everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI

are you actual shills? how much are you getting paid?

Game is still shit
COPE Ubisoft shill

>shilling a 3 year old dead game

unlikely user, but you never know

SHE MAD

well they can't be acting that desperate for free? right?

>It's almost as if Yea Forums makes up fictional situations in which it's being persecuted and then gets mad about it in the real world.

Attached: F4C9A615-5FC1-422D-886B-7C9A3AE39C5C.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

not an argument, wojakposter

>why yes of course i eat water

Yeah, you don't? How the fuck do you survive??