Here we go again

Here we go again.

Attached: B91A7207-E2E0-4E70-BB32-A170B76C6677.jpg (750x657, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/EfIaO
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-19-ion-fury-studio-apologises-for-sexist-and-transphobic-comments-from-staff
fitgirl-repacks.site/ion-fury/
mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
pastebin.com/Vu41c06m
youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM&t=
discordapp.com/invite/E9C6DKV
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/08/upshot/democratic-electorate-twitter-real-life.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU
discord.gg/3drealms
www17.zippyshare.com/v/7FolaTev/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i bought it when i heard they btfo trannies, then refunded without installing

So what the fuck did they do

Wew, good thing I wasn't going to buy it to begin with!

Gonna need a source of that, preferrably in archive service.

Can we have a little more info on this, a link to the article you screencapped perhaps?

>give in to people who don't even buy your game
why do they always fucking do this

>trannies
>phonepost

Attached: whereitbelongs.jpg (350x350, 20K)

Well, because its normal now, people on resetera dug through the developer discord communication until they found something they didn't like.

not video games, do your job jannie faggot

>tranny phoneposting
Sah gay

tldr, dev said something politically incorrect in private and someone found out and told resetera.

link

Western vidya and devs are such a fucking joke.

archive.fo/EfIaO

Are these guys made of money or something? Why does everyone keep going after them?

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-08-19-ion-fury-studio-apologises-for-sexist-and-transphobic-comments-from-staff

>talk shit about trannies
>people now massively buy your game because you are based
>donate few dollars to make media shut up
>prepare for another launch and new controversy
Dare I say Machiavellian?

Attached: 21323123.png (959x1011, 635K)

glad i pirated their game

Attached: 1563584640100.jpg (738x669, 55K)

>make idiots upset
>donate a bucket of money

yea..i dont see this end very well

Success breeds jealousy

fake news article. poltard op spinning meaningless shit and probably doesnt even play the game

no so fast amerimutt

Attached: based круглолицый.jpg (930x1232, 876K)

a dev said parents shouldn't be allowed to say a baby is transsexual at birth when they are either clearly male or female
this is very transphobic apparently

>I'M SORRY I OFFENDED THE MASTERS HERE TAKE MY MONEY

good

hopefully the coward devs go bankrupt with their pandering

Attached: 1564325414171.png (240x240, 83K)

This is why piratechads are right. In current year by buying a game you risk indirectly funding some tranny mutilitation lobby.

make sure to seed that shit
fitgirl-repacks.site/ion-fury/
fuck the devs

Welp, looks like that onions Frederik who owns 3DRealms got his say in this.

LOL

>Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training. As part of our efforts to contribute to the work that must be done to further support these communities, we are donating $10,000 from Ion Fury's release day proceeds to The Trevor Project. We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language.

Tranny supporters should be put in an insane asylum.

So what about the rampant lolicons on pedoera discord, where the outrage?

Why fitgirl repack when there's a GOG version lying around?

I can't believe people are dumb enough to talk politics when clearly attached to a company's credentials. Turn off the dev account.

slavs don't count as western

What is the offensive in-game language that’s anti-trans?

>(((sensitivity training)))
It really does sound dystopian as fuck

Attached: 1565814974242.png (700x700, 615K)

Oh yeah, they never apologized did they? Good for them. I was actually tempted to buy their game to, but it was pretty unoptimized on release and the loading screens between every interaction got a little rough.

Transhumans = trans to trannies.

Have you ever been in a insensitiveness correction facility Yea Forums?

>employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training

Holy shit hahahahahaha.

Attached: 99E82E56-7529-406B-8CFC-3DAFB5A03EC5.jpg (200x160, 20K)

>mandatory sensitivity training

Attached: 1459339421874.png (667x670, 430K)

The guys who dug for comments were from Yea Forums. They used ResetEra's useful idiots to generate controversy, as they didn't like it when the devs decided to make Shelly more "politically correct" than the initial plans predicted.

I fucking hate this gay earth so much
fuck voidpoint and fuck anyone who would put up with this

Attached: ECHhB1AXUAIouxm.jpg (1250x1171, 136K)

Leftist devs and publishers do it constantly and nobody cares.

How many companies changed their logo for the Gay Pride?

>Indie shit
Who the fuck cares?

I wonder if these developers receive some major threats or something when this sort of thing happens? It’s weird how this sort of thing happens every single time a game comes out.

No part of that statement should be considered political. That's just common sense. Even trannies should agree with that statement.

how does that training even look? Do they get raped in the ass with a giant dildo?

why haven't publishers and devs realized yet that the people complaining are irrelevant to the bottom line

>employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training
this garbage world feel like a parody already

Attached: 1432325735695.jpg (700x649, 81K)

Americans are beyond disgusting.

Thank fuck I was waiting to play this game after buying it.

Attached: fuck trannies.png (569x173, 43K)

it was a private discord

>Later, homophobic language was found in Ion Fury itself. ResetEra user Flapjack21 found a room in the game, accessed using a noclip cheat, that displayed the word "fagbag".
Have to noclip to find it
>In other, easily-accessible rooms are bottles with the homophobic slur "ogay" written on them.
They're hand soap bottle. Its obv a pun on Olay

So you know, nothing.

Which of this sounded unreasonable? Point it out. Imagine being locked in a room clockwork style over saying these specific things.

Attached: 1566234503559.png (640x1090, 334K)

Imagine believing an article from fucking Game Informer from faggot called "Imran Khan"

Attached: imran.jpg (150x150, 7K)

If you had any PR training at all you would know better. Just because Leftists do it doesn't make it any less stupid.

Sensitivity training has never produced the desired result. They want people to eat, sleep, and breathe tolerance but all it does is brew quiet resentment because people hate being told what to say and what to do. It pacifies them only briefly, but they will turn on you when you're not the one writing the checks anymore.

Yes I'm sure that donating a few thousand dollars is sure to get all these people who arent even buying their game anyway off their backs.

Yeah alright, I'm not buying it. That's over and beyond cucked.

>We are also patching Ion Fury ASAP to remove all unacceptable language
This is the future we chose. What language are they removing?

Attached: 97978.jpg (649x416, 24K)

faggotera raids the studio twitter account and the employees feel insecure afraid of losing their jobs

>devs never actually said anything transphobic or even wrong
>shelling out over this bullshit instead of calling people on it and sticking to their guns
>patching the game to remove the gay jokes
Well that's fucking stupid. Political correctness was a fucking mistake. SJWs need to meet the torch.
t. actual faggot

Attached: 1559072304855.gif (347x200, 2.25M)

>bought because I thought they were based for kit apologizing to discord tranny fags
>they end up apologizing

REV UP THOSE REFUNDS

I'm glad I pirated it now

Are they ever going to learn to not apologize? What they've done here is basically the same as taking a loan from the mob. They're completely at their mercy now.

Attached: iuK2F2IJWZ.jpg (1410x793, 129K)

doubt that will actually happen
that costs money and time, they will maybe send the interns and secretaries and keep the heavy boys working

>all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training
Orwell af

Attached: 1480362949272.png (500x240, 120K)

No that’s fucking rational
Holy fuck I will never understand to these fucks

>transhuman

Are you joking? This is the hurtful offensive language? Isn’t the game set in the future?

Hope so. Who would want to be cuckold.

>sensitivity training
that sounds like something out of a nazi camp kek

they have more time to attack on social media user

you can't be successful with retards shitting in your company for the world to see

Based

i hate this timeline, everything good just has to come with a catch.

Attached: 99e.png (680x594, 737K)

>ResetEra
of course it retardera
how does anyone take these literal pedos serious?
they should be shunned even more than cripplechan.

mega.nz/#!N5lSGSLY!1rcvj0zKeYWL92nULhDJFLiALZ6BD9LtYPv5T9Bf4Uc
GOG version. This one's on me lads.

>I don't think children at birth should be assigned as trans
>WTF WHAT DO YOU MEAN??????????????

Attached: 63064022_p0.jpg (5120x3657, 1.76M)

Its only going to get worse from here. The only winning move is to not play at all.

All get a refund NOW

>throwing away $10,000
>thinking "apologizing" will ever get these people off your back

The only right answer in this scenario is to tell people to fuck off. The people bandwagoning on the outrage aren't even the target demographic that will actually buy this game in the first place.

It doesn't matter if it's in private or not to these subhumans

what backlash ? i didn't hear / read anything . FFS those people weren't even going to buy your god damn game

It's funny how much has changed since I was in highschool. Faggots were beaten up or completely ignored at best. Everyone would be laughing in your face and be making fun of you relentlessly. This was in a liberal state/county as well.

They remove the "homophobic language" I refund the game, simple as that

Literally saved by the bell and weekend

Thanks but the boomer games are shite.

Probably the "this is horrible, this man has no dick" line. Because it's transphobic somehow.

Genuinely not interested in having to see politics on the news section every time I open steam.

Attached: fuckoff.png (449x23, 6K)

They were lefties all along, they just did this to farm money and then give it to trans rights groups :)

BASATO

Proof? Let me see that screencap of some random shitposter making claims.

can this be a hacker trannie trying to catch more people

>screenshot paints him as a rampant transphobe who thinks being trans is body mutilation
>its actually a conversation about mental health and underage people transitioning and how you shouldnt do something that you'll regret later, and he says openly in the conversation that if they're over 18 and have gender dysphoria they need to be allowed to have the right to transition
pastebin.com/Vu41c06m

This is retarded.

Attached: file.png (532x395, 52K)

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>How many companies changed their logo for the Gay Pride?
All of them.

Attached: Corporate conformity.jpg (1920x1200, 537K)

>mutilating
SRS is dumb but exaggerating like this is stupid as fuck and literally the inverse of SJWs saying cat-calls are rape.

Proof that trannies are mentally ill "people" that want to enforce their shit onto others so they can tell themselves they're normal.

This, if you've got rats in your Discord and angry Resetards on your back, no amount of money or apologies will let them forgive you. They'll say they won't trust you and they still won't buy your game, and all you do is make supporting your game an active choice rather than a passive one by supporting political entities as a company rather than just removing the employee who made shit political in the first place.

if these devs unironically think i will give them money so they can give it to mentally ill charities they're wrong
and if they think that any mentally ill resetera fags will actually buy their game they're wrong too

Run it in VM or sandbox if you're so scared

Is "ogay" a slur? What?

Also can I refund my game from Gog?

>apologists

Attached: 1563904424258.jpg (640x694, 268K)

At that point just stop replying.
Go make a sandwich rather than respond to stupid shit.
>I had a boy when I wanted a girl so I’m gonna name xhe Pinkamania and she’ll be a trans baby!
[Set to ignore]

Another case of Yea Forums's based today, cringe tomorrow.

Or just pay them no mind. They do in fact fuck off eventually to get outraged over something else.

RESETERA WINS AGAIN

I would just tell them my opinions are my opinions you don't have to like them or me. Don't like my shit? Fuck off and don't buy it.
People gave Douglas Tennapel shit for his beliefs. I believe its unfair because he's equally entitled to his beliefs too.

Glad I pirated it. Game is kinda meh anyway.

This.

>getting SRS is not mutilating your body

Having an open wound in place of your penis for the rest of your life isn't a mutilation. Yep.

the trannies literally mutilate their bodies
how they are not retarded

Why would you actually do this? Why does everyone actually listen to these retardera pedo faggots? Why can't these devs ever just take a stand and tell them to go fuck themselves? They are literally the ones who are bad for this business, not people saying non-pc shit.

Attached: 5d6b5d7b992914e20dcafff98ae000e4e76c321c42aaa66d5d8b2da9f6a609c9.png (440x476, 148K)

>all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training.
Literally gulag

This is a good thing that there donating all though what they said isnt even fucking transphobic

Because they're really good at throwing a shitfit and making it seem like there would be actual repercussions from not listening to them.

>zero-tolerance policy
FOR STATING FUCKING FACTS
[CAN'T WAKE UP]

You fags act like refunding the game will make the devs realize how retarded they are.
Fucking EMAIL them if you want to get pissed off.
If they don't respond, then just spam the shit out of them on all social medias, IRCs, discord, etc.

Complaining on a website they don't even read will do nothing.

srs is mutilation though. the result is poor and there's a high complication rate. ftms especially have poor results.

How about people grow some fucking skin? Oh no, you're offended by another's opinion. So what? Deal with it and move on.

Reminds me of all the people who got offended for Mexicans by taking out speedy Gonzales yet a day later there were several petitions to bring him back

I'm so tired of these mince crotched tranny pedos. All this shit has made me go from being completely ambivalent about them to unironically wanting them dead. Do you hear me trannies, you could have lived in peace but you just had to make the world look at your insigniciant mental illness, and you will fucking reap what you sow.

I will refund and buy Deathsmiles instead and git gud at shmups

Attached: hachiroku__maitetsu__by_eri_rein-da5zb3d.jpg (1024x1569, 341K)

guise what can we do

we need to do something

this is pathetic

we need to protect freedom

Can we pirates the prepatched version and then never get it patched?

Glad I didn't buy it. What a bunch of spineless fucks.

>exaggerating
someone post screencap of that reddit tranny regretting xir SRS

Liberals always make everything about politics. I dont care about trannies but they should not care about my opinion either. They are the offended one.

>sensitivity training
you know what, i might just get my dick chopped off just so i can say niggers are subhuman and anyone who disagrees with me is a transphobic homophobe or some retarded shit like that at this point
fucking retarded clown world

Attached: 1524900111917.jpg (248x248, 23K)

What a bunch of spineless faggots. I bought the game to let these people make more games, not to fund some sect of mentally ill degenerates.
I wouldn't even care if they just apologized but this shit is right here is some fucking embezzlement. Everyone whines that game development is hard and expensive, that niche or indie games are barely selling and then some literal faggots bully devs into giving a load of cash to some subhumans destroying human culture.
Paying for vidiya: never ever.

Attached: 1523126211475.png (432x454, 268K)

Get woke go broke is just as real

>turn off steam autoupdate
>keep playing the non fag version

Attached: 1539058168510.png (1200x1080, 1.02M)

Based, fuck bigots

Why do companies keep bending over for people who don't even play their fucking games?

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO START KILLING TRANNIES

What repercussions?
Those faggots are straight up smaller than Yea Forums

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM&t=

good luck

what a bunch of retards
showing weakness is just going to make the sjw nutcases attack them harder

>hurr we beat up and excommunicated faggots in our school
>wtf why is everything gay now
dumbfuck retard
you actually think all that shit will not have any repercussions?
all that shit is the exact reason why everything is so fucking gay right now

Saw this comming a mile away, after that old blog post where one of the devs insulted all the old artwork.

these devs literally have no balls

(you can put me in the gulag now for this transphobic comment)

Cute but the hands are fucked

>Transhumanism (abbreviated as H+ or h+) is an international philosophical movement that advocates for the transformation of the human condition by developing and making widely available sophisticated technologies to greatly enhance human intellect and physiology.

Because it’s got the word “TRANS” in it people are offended?

so pirate v1.0
it's the result of entirely baseless precedents, anyone who capitulates to cultural marxism deserves any damages they might meet resulting from their actions or otherwise

>donating to enable mental illness
>good

Do it

yes, do it now

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0a9933724186f644994a52775d55bd55902cff54&dn=Ion.Fury-DARKZER0&tr=udp://9.rarbg.me:2720/announce&tr=udp://9.rarbg.to:2800/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337/announce

WTF

Attached: 7368ba007f3a146a9f3a102fb390bca53d9b5a4f_hq.gif (268x320, 580K)

They’ll kill themselves by 30

Not wanting to shove hormones into your kids because Billy picked up a doll and is encouraged to wear dresses is very bigoted, gender is just a social construct but if my child doesn't get estrogen right now they will hate their lives and suffer.

Thank you user.
They had one job, they didn't even need to say anything afterward and just let those tranny schizos continue to bitch about a game that wasn't even made for them just because the devs said that MAYBE forcing your child to undergo hormone therapy and forcing them to dress up will ruin them for the rest of their lives.

The worst part is that they have been doing this shit for years and yet nobody has actually stood up to them and told them to piss off.

I truly fucking hate these people and wish nothing short of an agonizing death for these goddamned childish freaks of nature.

Attached: 1459831649830.png (850x464, 690K)

Is this really all people have to worry about these days?
Fuck we need another world war or something

>Turning your dick inside out and stuffing it into a gaping crotch wound that you have to continuously reopen isn't mutilation

i support trans people but understand why you'd have issues with the surgeries and say it's mutilation. but the truth is, it's the best thing they have available if the issue is bad enough for them that it seems like a good option. that should tell you how badly they're feeling that they want to have it done.

you should just support improving the medical technology for the surgeries, rather than attacking the people with medical problems.

> Screenshots emerged on Friday wherein developers of the game would joke about subjects like gender identity and transgender people, suggesting that the latter are mentally ill for it.

Holy shit this is literally fucking fake news. The conversation was about mental illness in general and that people that are depressed and suicidal shouldn't be given free access to SRS and surgery without making sure they're mentally sound first and have actual dysphoria. Jesus tapdancing Christ you can't even TALK about trans people unless you have your tongue up their asses for the entire conversation or else you're labeled a transphobe and fucked over on social media. What the fuck kind of universe is this? Why would you be in favor of this kind of witch hunting?

Attached: iu[3].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Why are Americans so fucking stupid? 10 000$ to trannies? Why? Do they suffer from hunger? Or they dont have water? Are they sick from malaria?

The worst is when someone talented on a team has to get let go because they couldn't keep their mouth shut on company time and now the project is fucked. Communication should be done by sales and PR.

>tfw youre sent to the gulag for having a bigoted opinion like this
I kinda they the devs deserved it... What's wrong with trans babies exactly?

Attached: 0652779fb7b5f3dff6bd6566fb8b455812d1074d.jpg (640x142, 13K)

Well fuck the game then. I've just asked for a refund. It's a shame, because I really enjoyed it, but them actively removing content because a handful of assholes got offended just shows they can't be trusted to make more decent stuff.

we just keep losing, bros...
i'm so tired of losing...

Attached: 1446585844605.png (1000x1000, 119K)

keep coping

Attached: 1565349577063.jpg (686x1214, 688K)

anti trannie movement is the only answer

When will you fucks realize that all western devs are pozzed especially if they are indiefags?

Resetera wins AGAIN. How will Yea Forums ever recover?

My classmates used words like gay and faggot like they were going out of style.
>You're such a fag lol
>I bet you take it up the ass
>Suck any dicks today?
And the staff didn't even care!

This

They never relent, and these devs will be seen as an easy target forever.

Attached: 1556842747631.jpg (684x514, 79K)

If someone would have told me that Gaming would involve Tranny discussions 20 years ago i would think something.

>catering to a target group that comrpises 0.5% of the population, of which 40% are going to commit suicide anyway
for what purpose?

get aids faggot

not the devs. its 3drealms pulling leash

>think that babies shouldn't be trans
>instantly sent to sensitivity training camp

LO OL
O

O
L

Whew, glad I pirated this shit first to try out. I'm not supporting a company that does this shit.

western society is 100% ill at this point

im so glad i live in asia where trannies are still looked down upon like the frankensteins they are

THEY RUIN FUCKING EVERYTHING I WANT THEM DEAD

I ignored all the torrents and megas until today. I really wanted to buy this game.

I'll look in the archives later.
I witnessed the thread. In one place, one guy showed Discord's messages saying something like "look what I found," and another user urged him to make a topic on ResetEra about it to generate controversy.
If I'm not mistaken, it was a day after the release.

>I can't believe people are dumb enough to talk politics when clearly attached to a company's credentials. Turn off the dev account.
biology is not politics

they are pedophiles and will be in prison when thei make a mistake
just like neogaf

so what language are they supposed to be patching out of the game?

>fuck the devs

Attached: 1548527058195.jpg (236x350, 11K)

>thinks trannies have anything in common with actual transhumanism
Yikes.

>2030
>A new generation of kids growing up on puberty blockers until they reach 18 'incase' they end up being trans
>The colour blue is also banned from screens in general, with yellow LEDs replacing it
>Everyone is gaming on phones
>VR is still waiting on its killer app

They were just trying to beat the gay out of them, I'm sure they meant well.

Yeah, really. The devs had no say in this. 3D Realms are the ones banning discussion of it on Discord and Steam.

How are you not retarded thinking you know the world and how it works so well that you can ostracize a very small minority of humanity with a very severe neurological cognitive dissonance?

I gotta admit, I hate all this PC culture... This situation is totally bullshit and not right.

But these threads sure do highlight which of you user's do actually deserve the transphobia label and which are just people pissed off at rampant sjw bollocks and PC culture.

Liberals are around 50% of the population if not more

I'm genuinely fucking pissed about this. I'm well over the refund time limit but I can't stomach playing any more of this game knowing the devs are a bunch of self censoring cowards who bend the knee to crybullies.
Fuck Voidpoint and fuck 3D Realms. I'm pirating anything they make in the future.

more than .5% of the population supports them

3D Realms is the one giving them shit for this. The devs of the game can't really do much but spread their asses and take it.

Honestly, I have no issues with people being trans but I'd be lying if I said my greatest fear isn't having a kid and them coming out as trans while they're still a child. It's not that I have a problem with them being trans but I know how bad that shit can fuck you up if not handled properly and contrary to what the community will tell you, kids don't know enough about their bodies to really make that call until midway through puberty. If you start them on hormone therapy too early and they realize they made a mistake, it can cause some difficult to correct physical changes and irreversible psychological damage and with how much of this is out there now and shoved in everyone's faces, it's just going to cause more confusion and questioning in a kid who's already confused and questioning what their body is doing. It's like society is pressuring them into making these calls instead of letting them grow into their own bodies and come to those conclusions themselves, which is going to lead to even more kids making that call too early and then regretting it later. If I have a kid and that's what they really want then cool, that's fine, but I don't want to be put in a situation where they think they HAVE to go through with it and then regret everything later and end up scarred for life.

[CITATION NEEDED]

By harvesting all the salt you faggots are gonna cry when trump wins again.

let me guess they operate out of calli?

authoritarians aren't liberals, user

>Honestly, I have no issues with people being trans

You should start, they're a fucking tumor on the human race

a weird looking *woman* brings a powerpoint presentation and some youtube videos about trans rights while a small minority of employes actually care and the other employes pretend to care while eating some bread and drinking coffee trying not to fall asleep and whishing they could be working instead.....

Attached: 1485316799729.jpg (5000x4510, 1.74M)

>Already censoring Steam boards

HAHAHAHA

Trans here, I don't blame you. I refuse to have children just incase I somehow influence it. I wouldn't wish gender dysphoria on my worst enemies.

if they do that i'll just call them out on being pussies who can't own up a dick joke anymore the discord to say i'm done with 3Drealms as the spirit would be obviously dead

Liberals make themselves look big. They are not. Soon they will realize it. But it will be too late.

>offend trannies
>"I won't buy your game"
>Donate $10,000, Apologize, give staff mandatory sensitivity training, self censor game and alienate your paying audience that did buy the game
>"I still won't buy your game"

Hahahahaha

Uncomfortable truth: We wouldn't be having a tranny problem today if you hadn't started cutting away/modifying children's gentials in the first place, America.

How does this make you feel?

Attached: fingermännchen.png (269x246, 5K)

Good thing I pirated it

>Trump won but the libs keep winning the culture war.

How can they be allowed? Trump was supposed to STOP this.

I don't really understand, thats just burning $10000. They won't care, resetera will still screech endlessly about it

>very severe neurological cognitive dissonance?
they are trendfollowers
transtrenders

they do it for attention
they lie
they pretend
it's fake
they want attention

They use twitter, that's the main point

bump

pirate their games, don't buy it

They think it'll net them good PR. It's retarded

You will be forced to updated when you switch hard drives and reinstall or any other thing in the next couple of years, just get the gog version that guys linked. Sorry you are over the 2 hours for the refund and are stuck with the cucked version.

I'm so glad I didn't buy their game. First they pretend to be based to grab all the boomer money, then they do this to get some brownie points with zoomers. Pretty disgusting.

Attached: 1434166642732.gif (200x112, 894K)

thats a jew problem
eliminate the jews and nearly everything will sort itself out

>Can't consent to sex at 10
>Can't drive at 10
>Can't vote at 10
>Can't drink at 10
>Can't enlist at 10
>Can transition to the other gender at 10

what archives

BASED AND Z&EPILLED

Based

Back to discord tranny

these kinds of idiots are never happy and will never be satisfied with whatever apology you give, I straight up don't get why devs keep bowing to them.

But resetera discord is full of pedos

Now post only the companies that actually give a shit about LGBT, and aren't only pandering for money.

You can transition right after birth.

Alright, Transtrenders are as much cancer as the cunts in this thread. Happy to agree there, they have done nothing good for people with gender dysphoria but push back trans acceptance by decades.

Don't you know you're not allowed to say or do anything that could be considered wrongthink, even if it's in the privacy of your own home by yourself?
You can't even have a perfect record if you're related to someone who's ever wrongthought, especially if that someone's deceased, as their burdens will transfer over to you.

>can cut off his penis at 0

YOUR fault. YOURS.

>Uncomfortable truth: We wouldn't be having a tranny problem today if you hadn't started cutting away/modifying children's gentials in the first place, Jews.
FTFY

So anons that bought this game, how do you feel knowing that some of the money you hurled at this could potentially be distributed to some trannies?

Attached: 1560041390627.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

LMAO not that I'm defending the devs or anything but deleting/destroying something you already paid for is the most boomer autist shit ever.
>lol let me just give this company my money and then destroy the product, creating a net loss of my assets while increasing theirs rofl

emails don't work, seeing money leave their account will

Shut up and go to the sensitivy training line to learn how to think correctly!

They literally have forced a company to give them money and send their staff to political training because someone said that you shouldn't force a child onto dangerous drugs and harmful procedures on a whim. Fuck you.

Oh boy it's a good thing we're ingratiating ourselves to this 1% of the population who never wanted to buy our game in the first place.

the game is shit anyway, lmao at you losers.

I've been around here longer than I care to remember, why don't you go back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of... Some shit hole in america I imagine.

Well, another developer that enables degeneracy.
I'm afraid I can't support these kind of practices.

Aren't YOU the one running around with a cut away cock? You're the one doing genital modification dude, you're the problem

Death Camp of Tolerance.

rob dougan - cucked to death.mp3

Eat a fucking bullet, please.

hahahahah

this desu
whoever hates trannie agenda pushing is paying for them in the end

You're the one who cut away little boy's penis parts for almost 100% of the population, so it's pretty much your fault.

Eh, fuck them.

Guess ill pirate their game.

>having reasonable opinions
OH YOU BETTER BELIEVE DAS A BANNU

*communist gulag

That's the shitty world we are in. This is one of the reasons you see career focused people trying to delete or rebrand their social media so they can't get taken down by an 8 year old tweet.

Over half the people in the US identify as Independents.

Why do you support blatantly authoritarian nonsense over what is supposed to be a last ditch effort to stop someone with mental illness from committing suicide become an unassailable position in society?

RESETERA WINS AGAIN, BAY BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>mfw we won again
You /pol/niggers are so impotent. I love it.

Attached: 1566242341805.png (1280x720, 552K)

Feeling relived to get the game from Igg instead of buying day one.
Being patient always pays up in the end.

Attached: file.png (816x3489, 1.76M)

>You're the one who cut away little boy's penis parts for almost 100% of the population

but i'm not a jewish doctor

If I were the devs, id apologize for offending anyone and offer up an optional "No more tears" patch that only that replaces dialog with jarring canned baby laughter.

These dumb fuckers need to take a page out of Vavra's playbook. He shit on those virtue signalling retards constantly during his dev cycle and ended up with one of the best selling games of that year.

people keep saying it's good but the weapon you start with looks really unsatisfying to use.

They should donate 10,000 to TERF groups and threaten to do it again if the trannies don't shut up.

>Give money to devs
>Devs give that money to trannies
This is peak cuckoldry.

I felt less scammed when I bought Aliens: Colonial Marines on its release day at full price.

Attached: 1519860538502.jpg (350x351, 22K)

More than 50% of the voting population at least.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 3.19.02 PM.png (1700x688, 244K)

This. You literally tell them to shut the fuck up which is what the Kingdom Come devs pretty much did.

Never apologize to the assholes EVER.

its your money hahaha

For fuck sake, I was going to buy it after a first patch. Fine, Wreckfest it is.

Attached: Sad Ackbar.jpg (1920x816, 969K)

They haven't forced the company to do anything... A bunch of people with gender dysphoria didn't burst in with shotguns and demand acceptance or else.

The people doing the forcing aren't trans you fucking muppet. They are rich leftwing hipsters with white and rich guilty for having trust funds from their oil and weapon selling baron parents from San Francisco. Who cope with their guilt by pretending to champion every minority cause they can get their destructive grubby hands on.

So fuck off with your bullshit, perhaps target the real problem and not the shield?

The real Q will be if we can determine from a fetus if it'll have the 'opposite gendered brain' before birth (don't ask me, that's what they call it), similar to Down's kids.

a deep hatred that i never felt before

Attached: 1530376724099.jpg (249x266, 14K)

Imagine being forced to pay 10,000 dollars after some asshole digs up your discord logs

I'm trying to save my money right now

>mfw we have ended BIGOTRY and TRANSPHOBIA

Attached: 1566158601071.jpg (955x1024, 103K)

That would be fucking great, holy shit.

Infants can't express a gender identity or consent to a gender assignment.

If the child is intersex, you're flipping a coin and hoping you don't fuck them up any worse than they already are.

They bent the knee, so they deserve it; but that's not transphobic anymore than saying "Gender Reassignment is a high risk procedure compared to trying to treat gender dysphoria with medication."

>igg DARKZER0 pack
Enjoy your virus. I downloaded that shit and scanned immediately with MWB. First time something from there had a virus in it.

>Being patient always pays up in the end.
It was up on igg within 10 minutes of the launch. Not exactly an exercise in patience.

What would happen if a game developer ignored the tranny hordes for once? Absolutely fucking nothing except a couple retarded articles in literally irrelevant sites and blogs that nobody would remember after a week or two, that's what would happen. Why do people feel like they have to listen to these subhumans?
Remember the guy from Kingdom Come who told a bunch of twitter spergs to fuck off and stop being retarded and illiterate when they called him racist for not featuring any blacks in his game set in medieval eastern Europe. Nothing happened then.

>Ion Fury Devs Are Donating $10K After Backlash Over Transphobic Comments
Devs seem normal, should buy it now.

>Ion Fury will also remove "homophobic language" from the game.
Ahh fuck... I don't want to buy a censored game... make it optional at least...

>W-what? They're jobbing to me again? No way, dude, I win too much. It's not believable.

Attached: adam-cole-baybay.jpg (937x677, 118K)

>but it was pretty unoptimized on release
I started playing it recently and it still hiccups on a regular basis for me when roaming about.

Sure honey.

>Aren't YOU
No, I don't believe in gender reassignment surgery until it can accurately transplant with no loss of function or well being.

You assume too much of the people who disagree with you clearly. You're the problem.

You ruin it too by trying to mutilate kids and forcing others to pretend you're a girl.

>The people doing the forcing aren't trans you fucking muppet. They are rich leftwing hipsters with white and rich guilty for having trust funds from their oil and weapon selling baron parents from San Francisco.

did you forget about the old billionaire trannies who fund the leftwing hipsters

And the best part? The heat died down when they ignored it. There was no reason for the Ion devs to not just ignore it

>democrat = liberal
Rretard

Friendly reminder. Links for unkeked version for free. These cucks do not deserve money anymore.

>TFW You didn't buy this

Attached: 974868972346493786.jpg (1074x1083, 49K)

When will these fuckers realize that you should NEVER apologize, eventually they'll move on to the next outrage if you keep your head down. You're fucking marked once you apologize.

Pathetic cucks, mainstream conservatives are the most worthless human scum

Fuck off cunt, when people pander to an extreme minority (literally less than 1%) that loves to take life destroying PTSD tier offence at every perceived slight, that is the very definition of toxic. These people are the anomaly, and while they absolutely deserve to be let alone, they are not playing ball in return. They keep asking for more and expecting more without even giving normal cunts the chance to get used to their last wave of crap, and this is how you get a violent backlash. People are getting seriously sick of this shit, and it's not going to end well for these fucks at all.

>Infants can't express a gender identity or consent to a gender assignment.
Hmm...Sounds like you need a ticket to the sensitivity training camp.

>SJWs actually won

Attached: steam.png (647x676, 59K)

I'd probably refund if I could, but it's been a month since the summer sale and I've played 6 hours of the game so that's not happening.

Attached: 1562281942495.gif (436x342, 2.96M)

>It's another user pulls random shit out of his ass epiosde
Nice.

RESETERA, BAY BAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LINK TO DISCORD?
LINK TO DISCORD?
LINK TO DISCORD?
LINK TO DISCORD?

Unless you have played less than 2 hours you can't.

You cut away your cock.

Nothing will change this.

You are more tranny than most trannies.

Nothing will change this.

Pretty fucking scammed. Its a legitimately great game, but knowing that my money has gone to something like and the developers are on their knees apologising to fucked in the head bullies makes me feel sick.

At least I've finally learned my lesson. I'm now going to join the pirates and never support a dev again in case they pull shit like this on me.

*dabs on transphobes*

Attached: WoWScrnShot_073017_204319.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

lol not buying anything from anything that touches interceptor/slipgate/3dr
clowns

circumcision wasnt widespread in america until WW2.

during WW2 in europe, one of the various ways a Nazi/ SS trooper could positively identify a jew was by checking whether or not he was circumcised.

isnt it convenient that the american medical industry started heavily promoting circumcision to non jews in america around that time? you can even find accounts of doctors forcing circumcision on soldiers against their will...go google it if you want

they have made it so that they (the jews) could hide in society better. All under the guise of "its better for you!". Its all so sneaky and insidious.

Attached: 1566164785017.jpg (600x600, 38K)

I did no such thing, moron.

Good god you really are retarded.

lmfao /pol/tard faggots jobbed again to resetera, bay bay. This is hilarious.

good thing their games are lightweight and easy to pirate

YOU CUT AWAY PARTS OF HIS PENIS

YOU LITERALLY MODIFIED HIS GENITALS LIKE ANY TRANNY WOULD

HE CAN'T CONSENT TO THAT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Attached: 1566222580423.png (841x190, 30K)

The mistake of people is that they accept transphobia as a concept and then argue what is and what isn't transphobia, rather than ignoring that gay tranny term and telling them to off themselves

A nuke would fix the problem rather easily.

Attached: fat-man-model.jpg (717x476, 102K)

Slav here, the West is like a parody at this point.

If you're mad, the best thing you can do is to hurt them.

The best way to hurt them is TRUMP 2020!

You know it.

Attached: trump2020.jpg (1800x872, 386K)

Congrats, none of those people actually buy games though

The only people seething about it are people on Yea Forums who already hated transpeople to begin with.

Your violent pushback is literally nothing but a weird, mentally ill fantasy you have from living in an echo chamber.

Whatever, faggots. I tried to warn you. It's not like you didn't have alternative links, including multiple links that anons have shared here through Mega or Zippy.

donate to whom? the ADL?

Trannies have come a long way in recent years. When I was a kid they were just something to laugh at, now they're something worth hating deeply because of how obnoxious they are.

They're removing every mention of this shit on steam

>tfw you pirated it
>tfw you're now glad you didnt give them money
hahaha I always win baby

>Thinks I'm circumcised

Rent free bucko

3drealms was the one not ignoring. voidpoint was waiting for the whole thing to blow over, which it would had done. publishers dont care because its win win for them. appease the small minority by telling things will happen and the actual core consumers already bought the game.

Well shit that's even more depressing/infuriating. They were the ones behind Duke Fucking Nukem, How is it that a company known for making one of the crassest, macho, and tongue-in-cheek FPS heroes that didn't give two shits about offending sensibilities suddenly bend over backward to appease a bunch of mentally ill crybabies who have no interest in improving themselves but instead controlling everything around them by screeching "transphobia."
What kind of fucking timeline is this?

Attached: 1467927491335.png (548x450, 318K)

Resetera ALWAYS wins, Yea Forums. When will you learn?

>ban reason:
>*blank*
every fucking time

>Ban Reason: ▢
What did they mean by this?

discordapp.com/invite/E9C6DKV

Most trans people don't go all in on gender reassignment surgery. It's far more common to just take hormones and leave the genitals as they are.

Whats it like knowing trannyera has gamedevs by the balls and you dont.?

Is he circumcised?

This is pretty important, answer this

>my money ended up going to a bunch of reprobates because some wishy-washy losers couldn't stand by their statements
To hell with all of them. Times were people actually acted like they had a spine.

Attached: look at this ugly bastard.jpg (602x900, 152K)

"sensitivity training" just translates to "stop fucking talking about politics that will hurt our sales and stir up controversy with a bunch of whiny faggots you retards."

Sweet dolphin porn bro.

>sjw actually won
grow up and have sex

Attached: 1539429296005.gif (307x343, 22K)

Hey, man. I have nothing against trannies in general. I just hate SJWs.

You don't even need to get your dick chopped off, just say you're a lesbo female and enjoy your free job in stem.

Nice try Rabbi.

>Apologizing
Absolute idiots giving power to nutjobs.

>no ban reason given
That's how you know they're booty blasted.

Oh, so cutting away penis parts from little children is OK then?

Good to know, I'm sure this will help the trannies even more.

Wax my balls bigot

>undergo mandatory sensitivity training
The really sad part is some of these mutants genuinely believe sensitivity training is going to "fix" people, when in reality all it does is piss them off harder

sorry user but munchausen's by proxy is a protected class now

Isnt it the childs decision not the parents? Also the WHO doesnt recommend trans surgery until at least 18. I'm a progressive, the kind that makes people on this board seethe and even I think this is a bit ridiculous to apologize over.

hahaha, once again i am proven correct in my decision to never buy a videogame again

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (400x404, 29K)

Because companies like mastercard agree with them.

"Transphobia" will be the new racism. It will be wielded as a weapon to beat down all opposing viewpoints.

The fact they aren't firing the guy shows they just want to appeal to the retards

What's Resetera?

The twittersóy electorate is maybe 10% of the overall Democratic electorate. Most Dems, and people in general, are moderates, not fringe social media idpols.

>nytimes.com/interactive/2019/04/08/upshot/democratic-electorate-twitter-real-life.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-19 The Democratic Electorate on Twitter Is Not the Actual Democratic Electorate.p (1553x1018, 1.36M)

its been a thing since the 80s user

Reminder that the issues in the game they're referring to as problematic are soap dispensers saying "Ogay" as a play on the brand "Olay".

Attached: iu[1].jpg (960x860, 55K)

>if the child consents
very cool libertarian dude! ron paul 2020!

>cut away little boys' penises
>forbid them to become girls

Are you even listening to yourself?

Attached: 1565405332902.gif (200x250, 2.65M)

>appease the small minority
They were never going to buy the game in the first place anyway.

I appreciate it, thank you

neogaf's horribly deformed cousin

Because the left will try and destroy anything they don't agree with weather they use it or not.

I don't know what you're referring to. The point is that being trans isn't really about genitals, it's about gender identity. A trans person can feel comfortable about themselves regardless of their genitals.

We've crossed the lines of parody becoming reality long ago

go back to resetera tranny

>Players then discovered that the game itself would feature some off-color jokes
"would feature" as in they haven't played the game so they don't know for sure?
cool

>The twittersóy electorate is maybe 10% of the overall Democratic electorate.
but it's like 90% of the journalists

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU

You are fucking CHOPPING OFF children's penises. How exactly are they consenting to that?

>not the parents
Well considering being mentally ill like this has almost everything to do with upbringing and sexual abuse it’s almost entirely under the control of the parents.

Trannies and tranny supporters are making people hate trannies even more. Good job you fucking psychopaths.

Why do the devs even open up discord servers?

Imagine the extreme left version of /pol/. A place that ranks people based on perceived privileges with trannies being at the top and straight white men being at the bottom. Where assault and child abuse are okay if the victim doesn't think the same as you. Where people doxx and harass people with threats of job loss or just endless harassment that has lead to the suicides of countless people.

>TRUMP 2020
le ebin Israeli dick sucker

>yes guys lets keep voting for a meme president who isn't doing shit and going against his campaign promises just to show those trannies it's not like he's hurting the republican party more than he's helping it

If your idea to spite trannies is to reelect Trump you're retarded, he has no balls

Attached: 4k0pxg7g5bry.jpg (594x1176, 84K)

are people in this thread really celebrating censorship of a video game?

a collection of all the pedophiles who got banned from neogaf
no i'm not joking

WTF this is tranny porn??? You absolute mad lad!!!!

doesnt matter. its good public relations.

What a great victory, they served as the personal army of Ion Fury's most autistic fan. Someone with more time than I could dig through the archives, in one thread two anons have the idea of generating controversy based on Discord messages, including suggesting ResetEra as a place for that.

And autists can't tell obvious falseflagging/bait posts

reminder that buyfags are literally directly responsible for tranny advocacy

this is literally your fault because you're too much of a fucking goy to learn how to stop spending money on childrens toys

You're the one running around with modified genitals. YOU'RE the tranny.

you mind telling me how a baby can decide whether it's mentally ill?

because they think it'll be about their video game(s)
but always turns into a political hivemind every fucking time without fail

>all this for trannie shit
I swear to fucking Christ, LGBT should have stopped at B. And I say this as a lefty.

Lay off the Kool-Aid, man.

>Despite these statements, important questions remain unanswered. Voidpoint has so far failed to detail any disciplinary action against the developers responsible for the Discord comments, or explained how the unacceptable language made it into the game in the first place.
Nothing is ever enough for these people. They want the devs' lives ruined.

Learn to sage bub.

No, it's just the leftists showing their proud support of Islam by being circumcised (it says so in the Quran, look it up).

Attached: 1540769684671.jpg (960x720, 29K)

It's 1.0 version. No trannyshit. No censorship. As vanilla as it gets.

Yeah. Got a problem with that, bigot?

Does this mean Apogee is making Shadow Warrior 1 & 2 LBGTQAKSZXYASZ+ friendly too with an update? Given the amount of slang/jokes it has.

the best thing they have is not cutting dicks off you fucking freak monster.

If they said "straights should be gassed", there wouldn't be a backlash.

welp

Attached: 1566226066329.png (900x510, 675K)

>They bent the knee
Oh well, time to put them out of their misery. Refunded and blacklisted. See you never, limp dicks.

Attached: 1560263127087.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Nope. I even supported my brother when he transitioned. Right now, the trans movement is one of the largest societal cancers in my country. You are literally getting the police to arrest people for just disagreeing with you in my country.

>Moving forward, Voidpoint will institute a zero-tolerance policy for this type of language and all employees and contractors will undergo mandatory sensitivity training

Holy fuck this kind of clown-warp is some real heretical shit

>i gave these people money
Now I now what the trannys feel like.

Is it possible to get a refund from GOG?

You have a cock, you're not a woman. I swear to god futafags have something to do with this shit.

>Clearly 3D Realms fucking Voidpoint
>anons still blaming the devs
m8s, come the fuck on. Guaranteed, Voidpoint didn't have a say in this bollocks.

ALL of you are circumcised, which means you're more tranny than most trannies. How the fuck are you retards even posting in this thread?

Attached: 1536588360508.jpg (720x658, 42K)

Just ask he/she/they/ze/xer.

Your efforts are in vain. Day of the rope is always growing nearer. Don’t forget that when you collect your $0.10 for your shitposting.

LOL!

Attached: gwvrwbrw.jpg (594x77, 6K)

Why do you people always cycle the same five or so pics?
Is it really that hard to find more awkward Trump supporters?

>OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T SAY FAG IN THE GAME IT'S CENSORSHIP AND ME BEING ABLE TO SAY FAG IS AN INTREGAL PART OF THE GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE
That's how you identify an underage poster

Attached: 1564415113457.png (644x800, 14K)

im pretty sure they have a refund policy similar to steam, but i dont really know

How? It doesn't do them any good. In fact, it's actively cost them my damn big box purchase.

>homophobic language

Like Shellys line about coming out of the closet? Which is just a joke about a bunch of monsters coming out of their (monster-)closet. More about classic FPS staples than fags.
Fucking hell, these modern witch hunters piss me off.

Woah it's almost like they want you dead and dragged across the street

The next democrat President will undo all of Trump's policies out of spite. The cultural landscape will look 10x worse than it did under Obama. All Trump did was to delay it 4-8 years.

Do trannies think chimping out on social media over every minor thing is helping their case?

I've heard gays make that same sentiment. I can't wait for them to eat themselves

this didn't age too well

>A place that ranks people based on perceived privileges with trannies being at the top and straight white men being at the bottom
lmao for real? post screencaps or something

Stop giving into threats made by psychos, this is how terrorism is allowed to function.

are you dumb they are removing a joke about a man having no dick you idiot

yes you can refund on GOG within time limit

you can even keep your downloaded game since they don't check

Oh, we're past that now. In British schools you have children as young as nine being pushed forward for gender reassignment treatment without the parents even being allowed to know.

>474715267
nigger faggot wojak posting retard

Have you ever even been to one? You have no idea what you're talking about.

>ALL of you are circumcised

nigger what the fuck are you talking about. this shitposting is just retarded considering 2/3 of Yea Forums is third worlders who don't have cultural circumcision

try not caring about petty shit. this is sad

Could say the same thing about you people

Attached: 1559004342870-1.jpg (700x467, 77K)

All the world really needs is a Like-only Twitter that companies operate and we can't comment on.

JUST

Countries with cultural circumcision are hard third world though.

>The next democrat President will undo all of Trump's policies out of spite.
Just like Trump did to Obama's.

They're winning so they're obviously doing something right. And they won't stop any time know because they know it's working.

Where is the torrent, I was thinking about buying this shit but definitely not anymore

try reading the rest of the post. Gender reassignment surgery isnt for people under 18. My statement is directly addressing parents choosing for their child you fucking brainlet

Trannies deserve to burn in hell forever

You also have 'doctors' advocating for universal use of hormone blockers in all children.

>Mandatory Sensitivity training

Im curious. Is this brainwashing thing even legal? Besides, how would it be exactly?

can't wait for president alzheimer biden to eat xi jinping's ass

Maybe I'll just refund this and buy myself a FFXIV sub.

>child
>decisions

>Srs iant mutilating your body

So why exactly do you have to dilate to prevent it from healing, which your body will attempt to do for the rest of its life?

user stop you're gonna give a fucking aneurysm over this.

Attached: 1434491689687.jpg (465x408, 28K)

The are backed up by "science" though

if /pol/ is to believed, sure. if you read actual liberal media instead of cherrypicked /pol/bait, no.

But I'm not.
My dick is small but at least it's not mutilated.

there are signs and a diagnoses of gender dysphoria by a licensed psychiatrist. Again, reassignment surgery should not be performed on children.

Why do the automutilating monsters that don't even buy these games hold such power over the developers?
That simply isn't just or right.

censorship just pisses people off Yea Forums Yea Forums hate trannies even more than furries now that was not the case just a few years ago

They can't the moment the developers alight with a publisher the game belongs to the publisher, the developers have no ownership of the game.

kek, what autism

I am of the mind that the parents are the sole owners of their child, but with that comes the responsibility to use common sense when raising the child. A life-changing surgery is not common sense.

Seriously
People’s lives are so good they look for anything even dumb shit to fight for

Hell I’ve arrest human traffickers when I was in the coast guard yet a while ago I called a pedo for drawing a little girl.

Mother fucker I’ve arrested real pedos the sales 11 year olds into sexual slavery kind
This ain’t shit

Who? I need to actually see a push of doctors advocating for something like that. Not just some weird quack.

>muh jobs and employment
Trump has indeed been great if you're a mexican immigrant looking for work in meat packing and coal mining sectors.

Hormone therapy is done long before 18 though

discord.gg/3drealms

Let them know how you feel about Ion Fury, lads!

Who gives a fuck what he does, the point is it will make them mad. That's all you have now.

Good thing I was waiting to see if this would happen before handing over my shekels. Nothing of value was lost

www17.zippyshare.com/v/7FolaTev/file.html

>archives
user, I...

One day one of these "literally hitlers" will become the next hitler. Hell if any sort of Muslim country starts beating us black and blue Sharia law will not take kindly to those types

Great, now their sales can drop by 40%!

That makes no sense. Most of you circumcise their children, which is irresponsible, highly life-changing, and fucks up their psyche increasing the chance that they become trannies.

I'd like to believe this is just the publishers making them cuck for bad PR. Their statement doesn't even really make sense considering the owner of the company is the one who made "offensive" remarks. Like he considers his own behavior unacceptable? I doubt he suddenly changed his political views within months.

Someone answered about what changes the game will undergo.

Attached: Untitled.png (580x98, 6K)

It's absurd. I can't help but feel this is outright experimentation to see what they can enforce. This is the sort of nonsense I've not seen out of 14th century heresy trials or the Soviet Union.

very cool, pedophile! you are doing a bang-up job addressing the psychological abuse by liberal white women to children for attention, which is what literally all of this about! go ron paul!

You sound like you're afraid that you'll accidentally be attracted to a gay transgirl with a gay penis, you faggot lmao.

Minding my own business only to find my culture thrown into upheaval by an extreme minority who's presence on the public stage is being wildly amplified and ridiculously overrepresented to the point there is no escaping their bullshit is plenty good reason to seethe you fucking misguided npc.

What science? The science that says these drugs cause permanent damage and long term use prevents normal puberty even once you stop taking them?

you assume im circumcised you jew's toy

alright

And neither should hormone therapy, right?

Not necessarily. There are a lot of different factors which can affect a person's gender identity, and they don't all affect their genitals in the same way. To just label someone's gender based solely on their genitals is pretty reductive, and not something that I consider useful.

And for the record I'm not trans. I look like a man and feel like a man and I happen to have a penis, but I recognize that biologically and scientifically, trans people really do exist, and it is possible to be born with a gender identity that does not match your physical sex, and I don't think a person should be hated or ostracized because of their condition.

Mermaids is more influential than any trained doctor in the UK both over schools, the police and the NHS.

must be nice to be able to pay for forgiveness.

>Again, reassignment surgery should not be performed on children.

And hormone therapy shouldn't be done for children, either.

>LGBT should have stopped at B
You are part of the faggotenabling problem

If I ever get a chance to put my ideas to fruition I will personally hire devs fired for “controversy”
Because fuck those mentally deranged lunatics

Oh my god the quarterback is toast.

thank you for consenting!

Reminder that the faster USA becomes non-white, the faster the tranny shillying ends.

It's either brainwashing, or more likely a PR consultant comes in and tells you, "Don't have any dirt for an angry customer to find and ruin your reputation with, and avoid saying anything that anyone could consider offensive. Yes in today's climate this means you basically can't say anything."

>caring about how you look to the world when you're a one-off studio for a single game with an already super niche audience
What a waste of time.

At least they're not removing the coming out of the closet joke

they don't actually have any power over them.
for reference see kingdom come.

My current partner is a hermaphodite, someone born with both parts. Good thing they are a normal person despite that and not some mentally ill freakshow that police's peoples careers

This, boomers who support LGB are just as bad. The slippery slope is real

Alright what a fuck has happened and why these people have power over creative freedom?
Are they Inquisition, KGB or CIA?
Why developers can't just say fuck you?

Attached: 1518679992429.jpg (1430x1905, 303K)

>laughed at ResetEra loosing just yesterday
>see this shit
They won again. Another addition to the ResetEra victory pasta

>discord
>private
How is using a chat room through a third-party service considered "private"?

>have to wait ten minutes

Yes it should, with the child's consent.

My favorite part of the SJW clusterfuck is that the spics, muds, and africans they love so much and keep importing KILL trannies and fags in their own countries, along with uppity women. These idiots are signing their own death warrant by getting rid of whites.

oh ahhahaa
keep false flagging everyone!

sorry but this is secular protestantism so indulgences are not valid and they will be hounded.

A CHILD CAN'T CONSENT

Me too
Wanna Kill all trannies?

just got banned fro asking terminx what it feels like to bend the knee

>Children suddenly can consent
Pedo spotted

Gender is sex, faggot.

Attached: 220px-Samhydetedtalk2070_(cropped).png (220x294, 88K)

Not really. When people want to mock leftists there is a countless pics of people to do so. I mean, did you forget that your side is filled with trannies?

New thread

By dictionary definition, SRS is mutilation since you're severing a function of your body permanently. Good luck trying to convince that crowd in denial though.

If est is legal and readily available I should be allowed to go to my pusche saying I'm depressed that I'm not big enough and get testosterone. Any pro gender dismorphia argument is fully applicable to body dismorphia, and if the treatment is hormones than let me get me legal steroids you cunts.

epic simply epic

Honestly im ready for the white race to end. We have long since devolved into a bunch of fake degenerate cucks

Nope, I already am. I am a degenerate, perverted fucker. I still hate authoritarian censoring fuckwads who try to control people's behavior. The fact that no church group or right wing group got 3D Realms to do this back in the 90s just shows how fucking dangerous these bastards are.

>Dude if you don't love trannies you totally wanna fuck them!
Egomaniac.

Why do Voidpoint/3DR feel the need to bend the knee, though?

what's funny is how the most laughably extreme predictions of right wing reactionaries pre-2000 have all basically come true.

I don't buy games that do this. Therefore I don't buy games on pre-order or if there is known history of that company cucking to these abominations.

Attached: 1566233323040.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

the only trannies that don't have a lower murder rate than average are black trannies. lol

Unfortunately, biology disagrees with you.

Children don't even understand the concept of gender as a social construct you fucking retard. I know it's hard for you to believe, but children are easily convinced of things, especially when progressive mommies constantly say "you know, if you want to wear this dress, it's okay! You can even wear my makeup, do you want to try on my lipstick? You're so pretty!". I am willing to bet that most "trans" kids are influenced by external input.

New thread

Nigga do let my dad did when I said some stupid shit
Beat ‘em
Beat your fucking kids America

I've listened in on my department manager being given this training, it's basically just going over all the token faggot terminology, pronouns, how to address them correctly, shit about deadnaming if they're like right in the middle of transitioning etc. Basically just a Tumblr trannies wishlist.

Friedrich the spineless shit
3dRealms is now GERMAN

FUCKING GOEURGE BROUSSARD KILLED THE COMPANY!

Why has everyone went fullshitpost instead of asking for a source?

they should change it to 'Ovey'

We'd be winning if GG was an actual terrorist movement like the media says it was. People are more afraid of pissing of resetera than evil nazi alt right incel misogynistic mass shooters.

Makes you think, huh?

Widespread circumcision has led to mass mental disturbances among the afflicted males, who make up a large portion of their audience.

Tranny culture is a direct and primary result of the circumcision cult.

Hypothetically, if we slaughtered all circumcised men and their parents who supported circumcision today, our problems would vanish tomorrow.

Why is there always at least 1 thread on any single board dedicated to trannies? Does anyone else feel like some kind of psyop is going on here? Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies these days?

>Voidpoint
voidpoint was forced to do it by 3drealms. and in regards to 3dr, most likely some suit thought this would hurt their income because surprise, surprise suits are retarded

But it doesn't, you can't find a single bit of support from any biologist that gender is even a concept separate from sex. That's not how biology works.

The only way for vidya to have a future is for söy to be forcibly removed from the industry.

Attached: 16932102812135243918992.png (600x393, 213K)

I get that this is inane, but why would you ever go to anyplace that is traceable back to you as a person and use any language that is unprofessional at all? Unless the context was professional, and even then, they should have NDAs and a PR rep to handle anything that would be seen publicly. Is no one in control of their own retard speak? 3DRealms had their hands forced to employ this "fine" on developers' unprofessional attitude. Using social media in ways like this will only breed trouble for anyone who can't control their public image.

>all you have to do to render them completely impotent is to just not give a fuck about their faggot opinions
>they *still* gave a fuck
Imagine allowing yourself to be crybullied into paying a tranny tithe.

Attached: 333571175.png (1457x1080, 729K)

A lot of parents just see their son or their daughter as a living Barbie doll they can dress up. It's fucking disgusting.

New thread

Ever heard of a block button?

You trolling right? Read the articles, it's from 3D Realms and Voidpoint directly

>The language was unprofessional.

First off, no it wasn't. Second, if we're constantly having to guard our speech at all times to avoid punishment then shit has gone VERY wrong.

I legitimately cannot wait. The butthurt will be immeasurable. I hope the democrat candidate is Warren.

Except engaging in these procedures isn't fixing the problem, it is only encouraging the delusions. Maiming yourself is never healthy. If a person feels compelled to do so there is something seriously wrong with them. This is a mental condition. I feel sympathy for anyone that mentally and emotionally broken, but I don't think giving them high-fives and cutting parts off of them is an appropriate solution. It is even worse when you factor in that this "acceptance" and encouragement is being extended to fucking prepubescent children.

No, I'm sorry, most biologists, anthropologists and medical experts will agree, gender and sex are not the same thing. It's been known and well documented for decades now. The science is against you.

was this all done by green skeleton
did he destroy them for banning him over tits lol

Don't care, I'm just trying to play some games, man.

Not to mention the issue of heavy handed authoritarian enforcement to remove dissent over what is a serious subject.

Glad I didn't buy.

The eternal cabbage strikes again, huh?

Gog won't refund me so all I feel I can do is share the gog.exe installer I paid for

If I just zip that that's all people need to pirate right?

Someone is playing some fucking 4d chess on their Steam forums.. the post is still up.

Attached: 1.png (543x379, 66K)

I'm sure you have a pile of biological studies showing me this, yes?
>Inb4 he cites Money or some other psychologist ignoring that this is about biology

Attached: 1551088794155.png (274x120, 47K)

The more I try to be "open-minded" about trannies the more they push me back

Attached: 1565982108178.png (374x552, 394K)

This is not at all relevant to the subject at hand. We're not talking about how pink is seen colour wise, we're talking about a biological condition which is theoretical relieved essentially through consensual mutilations And enforced delusion as a last ditch effort to prevent suicide.

It's probably the same nigger that thought doing this in the first place would make them turn Shelly into more of a slut instead of doubling down.
yes

Your games are wrongthink.

Again, not all trans people get surgery. Most do not. Most just want to live and be accepted as the gender identity which is most comfortable for them.

I am against circumscision, but I don't understand your point.

my waifu is literally a doctor lol

Contact your bank or paypal and get them to reverse the charge.

glad I didn't buy it yet, that's a pirate for sure

New thread

I wasn't there, i can't say if it was or wasn't. I was arguing from the point that it was. But image is everything, you have always had to be guarded in a professional environment, or else you risk looking like a moron. In a context where you are a public figure you have to be aware of what you say in a cultural sense. Even if trannies off themselves and screech like raving retards online you can't allude to it in this day and age.

Great; why does that give you the right to dictate what people say or think?

The fact that total adherence at all times to a political orthodoxy is now determined part of professional conduct by you is disgusting. This is beyond concerning. And I actively fought for trans rights backs in the 2000s.

Aaaand it's gone.

It's gonna suck not being able to have Ion Fury threads anymore because the /pol/ brigade has settled in. Why can't you fucks go hate gays and transsexuals somewhere else and let us just fucking talk about video games?

Tolerance doesn't mean I have to like them or celebrate their mere existence. If they can get the noisiest of their peers to shut up and calm down we'll get along just swimmingly.

Attached: ogay.png (960x860, 319K)

New thread

sex reassignment surgery is unethical human experimentation and should be punished as such

why don't you get a real job instead of trying to use Yea Forums as a staging ground for your shovelware

It means they banned you because they're assblasted, what are they gonna write, "banned for bigotry"? They'd be proving the commenters right

Good job you retarded stooge, you sold out our future because you thought it was the 'compassionate' thing to do. Fuck you, this is the bed you people made.

So this user's plan backfired is what i'm seeing