Do we know if this is going past the Cell Saga...

Do we know if this is going past the Cell Saga? Do they really expect us to buy a fluffed up DBZ Budokai 1 with an empty open world thrown in?

Attached: kakarot.jpg (960x540, 72K)

Not with a chick in the Ginyu Squad, no

It really didn’t look good to me. Looks like Xenoverse with some awkward flying segments in battles that are trying to be a 3d shmup.

I just want a original db game man

>he's not buying it just for the new big titty alien chick

There are four squares this game checked off and it's
[x] New
[x] Big tiddy
[x] Alien
[x] Chick

I will now buy their game

It's confirmed going to Boo. The major issue is that it's like said. The mechanics are only copies of the same trash we've been getting for years.

We don't even know what she looks like
I hope shes fat so you spunkskulls can get BTFO
Inb4youhaveafatfetish

this is basically my issue. it just looks like xenoverse gameplay wise

>We don't even know what she looks like

Doesn't matter they aren't going to make an ugly ginyu force girl member. unless they make her Guldo-tier

Reminder that Super made an idol girl turn into a fat Tellytubby because "lmao its funny" and the Ginyu Force although very threatening, are also a source of a lot of comic relief.

>I hope shes fat
me too

fuck. didnt watch that trash
oh well guess ill fap anyway

It also checked off shitty gameplay, so I will pass.

No it's just a desperate attempt at trying to get more people to buy the game when in reality it's just another shitty z retread.

I wish it were T3 gameplay instead of Xenoverse 2

With how big Broly was, it's weird that they're only sticking to DBZ. You'd think they'd want to get that out there too since it's hot right now.

well that's you so yeah

Aren't people fucking tired of replaying the same fucking story for the past 20 years

Bamco is under the influence that people still give a shit about Z.

It's okay when DB does it

Super so far has been nothing but wanking off Z.

He’ll no doubt be a secret boss like he always is. Hell, he was in Attack of the Saiyans.
which is a very good, very underrated rpg that would have been 10/10 if it at least went to the end of the Frieza arc.

If it had tenkaichi fighting mechanics with some rpg elements I would buy it in a heartbeat but that's not the case

> being angry over attractive women
fags really are just deranged incels

But muh blue hair

No sweetums, I'm angry over people who buy trash games for one aspect.
It's why we haven't had a good anime game for almost a decade at this point because people keep buying the trash ones when they're solely driven by hormones.

why does it matter
the gameplay is trash

whatever you say fagcel

Sorry user. Slots already been taken. And her slots were already filled.

Attached: B14.jpg (612x720, 47K)

Vic is guilty #stillfired

>giving a shit about female characters in fucking db

I bet you wish I was a homo so I could stick it up your candyass.

semenhead

They’ll probably never bring those back as those games were pretty damn complex, but the trade off was that you get a solid, relatively deep DBZ sim. Least we got Raging Blast 2 before they abandoned those sort of games.

t. tranny in the making like most spunk skulls

>supporting getting fired over accusations without proof

Nobody should support that sort of practice, guilty or not. There needs to be some absolute proof before somebody can wash your career down the drain.

He's still doing dubs for Viz Media, because unlike the cucks at Funimation, they believe in innocent until proven guilty. It's pretty sad when California of all places is less onions than Texas.

It's been confirmed that he was set up by that bitch and Funi just went along with it. That's why he's being charged with breaking contract and not sexual harassment, they know they don't have a case.

> we dont hate women we sware
if you can be open about a dick in your ass or putting dicks in men's asses you can be open for your hatred of the female form, fagcels seem to be a bigger infestation here than I thought

You need to go back.

Attached: 414499-5163388-BrolyPerfect.jpg (605x450, 173K)

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T NOT BUY A GAME WITH SHITTY GAMEPLAY JUST BECAUSE IT HAS ONE HOT GIRL IN IT! YOU HAVE TO BE A HEDONISTIC COMPLIANT CONSUMER LIKE ME!

Attached: 1565087704449.png (454x520, 13K)

You guys are acting like Kakarot's a PvP fighting game like Budokai and Xenoverse. It's an ARPG, there's no PvP, crossups, juggles or the sort.

> fagcel still trying to justify his hatred of good looking female characters
where are you when shitty devs use HD graphics for their gimmick to sell shitty "realistic" generic third person shooters , say all you want but shit like TLoU will out sell something like Senran Kagura and DoA all the time due to the same tactic just using muh graphics.

Does it have to be a versus game to have engaging battle? What kind of ARPGs have you played to think like that? Have you even played Dragons Dogma or KH series at least?

ain't nothing wrong with attractive female characters
but when it's your only quality in a game then it's a problem because you're supporting shitty games that don't put effort in having good gameplay in them

Don't know about DoA but I fell for the Senran Sakura meme so I should know

Yeah, I wanted the game to have more groundbased fighting like it was in that era of DB, but they are airborne all the time and it looks EXACTLY like Xenoverse.

Piccolo was stronger then Goku during the cell games.

dont worry user it happens to us all I fell for the meme that was FFXV because of how good it looked and all the flashy visuals but the demo saved me from buying it

*Senran Kagura

>of good looking female characters
Nigger you don't even know what they look like.

thx doc