$30 BUCKS FOR A 7 YEAR OLD INDIE GAME AND NINTENFAGS WILL EAT IT RIGHT UP LMAO

$30 BUCKS FOR A 7 YEAR OLD INDIE GAME AND NINTENFAGS WILL EAT IT RIGHT UP LMAO

Attached: Hotyline.jpg (960x960, 164K)

Or just pirate it like any sane switch owner

I can't imagine how bad this would play with a controller. Make me cringe thinking about it.

>Or just pirate it like any sane switch owner

Attached: bing.png (645x773, 23K)

>Twin stick shooter
>Playing bad on controllers
You're not actually this retarded

>seething consolefag defending his terrible accuracy
Lmao

It's actually $25 for both games.

I'm not even a consolefag, you're just an idiot for thinking twin stick shooters literally aren't made with a controller in mind. That's why it's called TWIN STICK

I 100%ed both games on PS4 and it was actually nice with a controller. Though I prefer controllers over kb+m and I'll usually use controllers on PC too.

I've never hear the phrase "twin stick shooter" before. Do us all a favor and kys for thinking a piece of shit analog stick is more accurate than a mouse.

wew lad we got a live one here

>being this new
Why don't you just stay on r/greentext?

Sure thing, zoomer

Attached: 1562253983538.png (454x520, 7K)

t. born in 2010

epic meme my friend

may i save it and post it when others get me all upset?

>I have no real argument so I'll post a wojak! Fucking owned him!!!

>playing this on a console
>paying more than 10 dollars
holy YIKES I hope OP is shitposting for Switch owners sake

What argument is there to make you low iq faggot? You retards call me a zoomer because I don't know about your autistic definitions for a game genre.

>>Twin stick shooter
>>Playing bad on controllers
>You're not actually this retarded

It still has less accuracy than aiming with a mouse, so what is your point?

Twin stick is nothing more than mapping PC controls (Movement + mouselook) to the analog sticks of console controllers.

Guess you're right, there is no argument, you're a dumb zoomer.

Then take my advice and fucking kill yourself.

That's still "wait for Black Friday" tier for these kinds of games.

>He says while buying Grandia again

>oh cool, new hlm news I wonder what it is
>$30 port of a freely available game and a game that goes on sale for maybe 6 dollars

Attached: rude.png (632x686, 233K)

KB+M is King for a most everything. Everybody agrees. It's just pants on head retarded to want everyone and everything to be KB+M only or whatever argument you faggots are trying to make. This isn't the first console Hotline Miami is on, so why the controller thing matters is beyond me. As even the OP says, this shits years old. Twin stick shooters have historically been played with a controller because accuracy isn't the main focus when your enemies are just mook NPCs. Holy fuck, this isn't hard to understand.

literally 2 bucks on steam every fucking sale, you need to be mentally retarded to buy this shit on switch when a fucking celeron can run this crap

Hotline Miami requires extreme accuracy. Have you even played it?

Really nigger? Really?

Attached: 1564871347101.png (870x732, 464K)

Yes I have, and while it is difficult, it's not necessary to have keyboard and mouse. It's been on Vita for godsake. I doubt these complaints existed then.

Un yeah I'm just gonna download it for free like every other single player switch game.

I'm at work so unfortunately I can't play it, but I wonder how they're bundled? Does it install HM1 and HM2 as separate icons, or do you select either game in an in-game menu?
Anyone who's already bought the Switch version?

You come in from newfag town or what?

Attached: 1565996706533.png (216x249, 93K)

>>I have no real argument so I'll post a wojak! Fucking owned him!!!

Attached: FEECD3F9-EDE2-4E5B-A055-DE6AEA28EC7F.png (800x750, 106K)

Based

>calling yourself based
Dude.

Nah.

Attached: file.png (823x25, 5K)

>19

>the two games are ps3/ps4/vita crossbuy at around $10 for both and have been for years
will switch owners just buy anything?

No, fuck the troops, fuck the devs.

Based

Cringe