Give me games that let you go fast as fuck or have really good mobility systems, any genre

give me games that let you go fast as fuck or have really good mobility systems, any genre

Attached: 1539741249054.gif (500x281, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuc0J0axPHE
youtu.be/P_Thczu6UDA?t=65
youtube.com/watch?v=4vHZcZJTegQ
youtu.be/doEwWzMz99A
youtu.be/6kTgCOqPkcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic

F-Zero

Wipeout series

Attached: wipeout.jpg (433x500, 51K)

Path of Exile. Embrace the cancer speed meta.

F-Zero GX / FX. Should be obvious by now.

Mario Kart

Redout

DMC3 with Trickster and turbo mode enabled

These two are the first that come to mind. If you have a PS4 then Wipeout: Omega Collection is probably the best game this gen you could get (especially as it has full VR support). If you don't want a racing game you could try Vanquish which got an enhanced port for current gen systems, it's a TPS by Platinum where you have rocket skates and fight big robots.

played 'em both, great games but i need something different

Attached: 1535567761764.gif (255x213, 1.31M)

Vanquish, boosting around is fun but it does have bullettime slomo

warfork

Well...Sanic as some people have already said but it's probably safe to stay with the classics, Advance era games and the two Adventure titles. Or you can go balls to the wall and play the Brandon Routh Superman game to see how fast you can truly go.

zone of the enders 2

BallisticNG. Phenomenal Wipeout-inspired Indie with custom map support for PC. Even has a heavily aliased low-res mode to emulate the PlayStation Wipeout games.

DnB soundtrack, 90s colored lighting aesthetics, generally nails what it sets out to do and controls the most like 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuc0J0axPHE

i play that shit on the regular, love at first sight

Attached: 1556967587722.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

Does anyone on Yea Forums still play Starsiege Tribes? I pirated it around the time Tribes Ascend was getting killed but only played a couple of matches.
>youtu.be/P_Thczu6UDA?t=65

Does Unreal Tournament qualify, btw?
youtube.com/watch?v=4vHZcZJTegQ

Kinetica
imagine Fzero but to boost you gotta breakdance

Nitronic Rush and Distance, both by the same devs.

Attached: this makes me hard.png (676x676, 747K)

fast RMX

Just Cause 3 & 4 are the best games for momentum based movement, but they run like shit on consoles and need a shitton of ram on PC to run properly.

Attached: patch-dlja-just-cause-4-nacelen-na-ispravlenie-sboev-i-bolshih-problem-proizvoditelnosti.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

Crazy Taxi, going from a snail at the start to subsonic speeds once you master the moves is extremely satisfying, especially since everything is done by simply switching between two buttons

Mad Max

Attached: 20190814214633_1.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Play Distance, it's a racing game but with more focus on environmental obstacles/damage, also kind of has creepy horror vibes

Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2

What's that old PC game that's a futuristic racing game but your rocket is on a rail or tube or whatever?

Super Cloudbuilt

if you paid money for this, you got scammed.

Armored Core: 4 Answer
Build high speed jet mecca. Never compromise for defense.

Dust force?

How so

because it used to be free

Titanfall, 2
Redout
F-Zero X, GX
BallisticNG
Wipeout 2, 3, Omega Collection
Grip
Rollcage
Pacer
Ballistics
Distance
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Fast Racing Neo, RMX

That should tide you over.

youtu.be/doEwWzMz99A
youtu.be/6kTgCOqPkcs

Attached: IMG_20190819_002030.jpg (1440x1723, 582K)